The purpose of the Law

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm so happy you're thankful. I wish we all could be thankful for one another. But I never let myself get too happy, because I know around the corner I'm going to have to be corrected...again...and again.... ;) We're all trying to get closer to the truth, and therefore, closer to Him.

One of my favorite songs: click HERE
Remember to SKIP the advertisements! ;)

You are so right. And thanks for sharing your Heart regarding that concern. I hope that in the future I can learn who you guys are from the little avatar alone, but as old as I am, my memory isn't quite what it used to be. I will do my best to find a way to interact with others in a way that isn't quite so corrective. I'm better than I was a couple years ago, for sure, but there's room to improve, especially when properly instructive by folks like yourself. I like your Heart . . . you're a good example to follow. :)

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are so right. And thanks for sharing your Heart regarding that concern. I hope that in the future I can learn who you guys are from the little avatar alone, but as old as I am, my memory isn't quite what it used to be. I will do my best to find a way to interact with others in a way that isn't quite so corrective. I'm better than I was a couple years ago, for sure, but there's room to improve, especially when properly instructive by folks like yourself. I like your Heart . . . you're a good example to follow. :)

Old is good. It's closer to Him! :)

Reactions: 2nd Timothy Group