The Queen Of Heaven Is A Devil!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
aspen said:
The word fellowship is related to the word relationship. A mother and child relationship; marriage relationship are the closet relationships we can experience on earth between people. They are properly referred to by the term 'relationship' rather than fellowship.

The reason you are trying to nuisance these terms is to bolster your Calvinism.

The term fellowship is used to describe a less formal relationship - between friends rather than lovers, for example, not a 'better' or 'closer' relationship.

Paul uses it to describe a more familiar, less formal relationship between God and His followers. In the same way that Jesus uses the term abba to describe His less formal relationship with His Father. Like always God is encouraging us into an intimate relationship with Him, yet we continue to approach Him formally or in a distant manner
Fellowship and relationship are not the same. Relationship comes when we accept the truth of the Gospel, fellowship comes when we walk with the Lord throughout our days. Belief only comes once aspen...

Matt 21:31-32 NIV “Which of the two did what his father wanted?” “The first,” they answered. Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you. 32For John came to you to show you the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him, but the tax collectors and the prostitutes did. And even after you saw this, you did not repent and believe him.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
aspen said:
You would know more about religion than me, not sure what calvinism is but anyways..the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you aspen. Are you born again aspen?

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ATP said:
You would know more about religion than me, not sure what calvinism is but anyways..the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you aspen. Are you born again aspen?
God does love the tax collectors and the prostitutes - that is a given. By the way, Paul already claimed to be the least in the Kingdom of Heaven so at least I will be in good company.

BTW, I have no fear of being wrong - it certainly doesn't surprise me when I am. You see, I am 44 years old and have been wrong often. All theology and ideas will be corrected someday - the question is, will my pride allow for correction - will I be more concerned about my understanding than reality? In essence, am I going to be kneeling before God, privately arguing with Him about the soul He has allowed to kneel next to me based on my understanding of who is in and who is out? Or am I going to be loving everyone? See, what I am concerned about is the condition of my heart before God - am I loving enough? The answer seems to be "not yet" and that is what compels me. The quest for purity of doctrine, church, theology means nothing if it isn't leading you to purity of heart, which is measured by our capacity to love. I want to me in the crowd who is crying "mercy" at the top of my lungs during Judgement, not "burn them all"

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
aspen said:
God does love the tax collectors and the prostitutes - that is a given. By the way, Paul already claimed to be the least in the Kingdom of Heaven so at least I will be in good company.

BTW, I have no fear of being wrong - it certainly doesn't surprise me when I am. You see, I am 44 years old and have been wrong often. All theology and ideas will be corrected someday - the question is, will my pride allow for correction - will I be more concerned about my understanding than reality? In essence, am I going to be kneeling before God, privately arguing with Him about the soul He has allowed to kneel next to me based on my understanding of who is in and who is out? Or am I going to be loving everyone? See, what I am concerned about is the condition of my heart before God - am I loving enough? The answer seems to be "not yet" and that is what compels me. The quest for purity of doctrine, church, theology means nothing if it isn't leading you to purity of heart, which is measured by our capacity to love. I want to me in the crowd who is crying "mercy" at the top of my lungs during Judgement, not "burn them all"
Are you born again aspen?

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All people are born again who have been baptized by spirit and water. I have been baptized. However, I do not believe being born again in a one time event. I have been born again countless times - whenever I experience the work of the HS in my heart and been left in awe of God.

Being born again is an "ah-ha" moment.......a stunning recognition of God and His grace.

I see you completely ignored my last post and continued with your agenda in this conversation - just want you to know that I noticed.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
aspen said:
All people are born again who have been baptized by spirit and water. I have been baptized.
You do understand that when scripture says spirit and water it is referring to spiritual water correct?

aspen said:
However, I do not believe being born again in a one time event. I have been born again countless times - whenever I experience the work of the HS in my heart and been left in awe of God.
You are only born again once aspen. The work of the HS in your heart is called anointing and conviction.

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ATP, with all do respect, you really need to read up on Calvinism. It is the basis for a lot the theology and beliefs on here. To really argue a lot these, it helps to know that.

I mean this in the best way. I promise.
God Bless,

BA

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Born_Again said:
ATP, with all do respect, you really need to read up on Calvinism. It is the basis for a lot the theology and beliefs on here. To really argue a lot these, it helps to know that.

I mean this in the best way. I promise.
God Bless,

BA
Well, people here are saying you can be born again and again and again and that the elect refers to the whole world. I don't think it's me that needs to "read up".

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, BA is right. Both of those ideas started with Calvin. Honestly, it is hard to take you very seriously when you do not seem to understand where your beliefs come from.

Oops, almost used an analogy again......

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
aspen said:
Actually, BA is right. Both of those ideas started with Calvin. Honestly, it is hard to take you very seriously when you do not seem to understand where your beliefs come from.

Oops, almost used an analogy again......
You are lost aspen. You believe you can be born again and again and again and again, and that the elect is the whole word. Have you accepted Jesus as your Savior?

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You also seem to be preoccupied with salvation to the point of re-interpreting Romans 8 and failing to realize that baptism (and communion, for than matter) only took on a merely symbolic meaning after the Reformation.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ATP said:
You are lost aspen. You believe you can be born again and again and again and again, and that the elect is the whole word. Have you accepted Jesus as your Savior?
Christianity is not just about getting saved, ATP. It is not all about fire insurance. It is a transformation of the heart and a call to love outwardly.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ATP said:

You sound like Nicodemus

John 3:1-21

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
aspen said:
Christianity is not just about getting saved, ATP. It is not all about fire insurance. It is a transformation of the heart and a call to love outwardly.
and it's also about understanding spiritual things. You believe you can be born again and again and again and again, and that the elect is the whole word.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would you ask me if I accept Jesus as my savior? Is my understanding of scripture related to my salvation? Verse please.

Here is the problem ATP, I understand your theology more than you do because I have studied Calvin and debated Calvinists. You do not even recognize where your beliefs come from. Like Jim, I have heard it all before.

Quoting Aquinas; 'it is all straw'. It is merely an intellectual exercise and means nothing if it doesn't transform the heart.

And if you cannot see that Jesus is my Savior, you are like the people Jesus talked with who demanded miracles - you wouldn't be able to believe it if you saw it. Nothing more miraculous than Jesus saving me everyday of my life

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
aspen said:
Why would you ask me if I accept Jesus as my savior? Is my understanding of scripture related to my salvation? Verse please.
In order to be born again you would have to accept Jesus as your Savior aspen Rom 10:9-10 NIV. Even the devil knows the Lord.

aspen said:
Here is the problem ATP, I understand your theology more than you do because I have studied Calvin and debated Calvinists. You do not even recognize where your beliefs come from. Like Jim, I have heard it all before.
Well, here's the difference between your theology and mine. I believe God's Grace and His finished work on the cross keeps us in Him, and you believe your self-righteous filthy works get you into heaven.

aspen said:
And if you cannot see that Jesus is my Savior, you are like the people Jesus talked with who demanded miracles - you wouldn't be able to believe it if you saw it. Nothing more miraculous than Jesus saving me everyday of my life
Well, we are told to test the spirits, and you believe you can be born again and again and again and again, and that the elect is the whole word. These are false doctrines.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, like Jim, I am realizing that this conversation is futile. You have failed to comprehend what I have posted and have only managed to highlight the areas of my posts that you think are wrong and scary.

Ever meet a Mormon Missionary or. Four Spiritual Law Christian, passing out tracks in the park? If you have bothered to engage in a conversation with them, you quickly realize that they are only interested in having a conversation with their agenda. You are only there as a prop - perhaps so they don't look foolish talking to themselves? Nothing you say is considered and everything they present must be taken as absolute truth - questions from you are a distraction to the agenda, unless they can elicit a phrase that they have been taught to say. Their purpose is to convert you to their agenda, period. They know nothing more than necessary to compel you to adopt their way of thinking. Any thought beyond the classic 'burning in the bosom' or the 'prayer of salvation' is shutdown as quickly as possible.

Unless you are able to give back 5 things I have posted in your own words, I am going to assume that conversation is not what you are here for and that you are agenda driven. Not interested in talking to your ego or being a notch in your witnessing belt, brother. You might benefit more from some more time studying

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
aspen said:
Well, like Jim, I am realizing that this conversation is futile. You have failed to comprehend what I have posted and have only managed to highlight the areas of my posts that you think are wrong and scary.

Ever meet a Mormon Missionary or. Four Spiritual Law Christian, passing out tracks in the park? If you have bothered to engage in a conversation with them, you quickly realize that they are only interested in having a conversation with their agenda. You are only there as a prop - perhaps so they don't look foolish talking to themselves? Nothing you say is considered and everything they present must be taken as absolute truth - questions from you are a distraction to the agenda, unless they can elicit a phrase that they have been taught to say. Their purpose is to convert you to their agenda, period. They know nothing more than necessary to compel you to adopt their way of thinking. Any thought beyond the classic 'burning in the bosom' or the 'prayer of salvation' is shutdown as quickly as possible.

Unless you are able to give back 5 things I have posted in your own words, I am going to assume that conversation is not what you are here for and that you are agenda driven. Not interested in talking to your ego or being a notch in your witnessing belt, brother. You might benefit more from some more time studying
You keep mentioning these religious cults and religious words. I would submit that the devil mixes truth with lies. That's the antichrist spirit.

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
mjrhealth said:
If that is how He is to you, than Im sorry for you, for you are missing out on the best things in Christ.Do you ever read of the disciples acting as if He was King,no He was their friend.

No wonder christianity is a failing religion.

In all His love
When you meet your friends do you both kneel to greet one another? Or do you stand equally and greet?