The Real Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I didn't give speculation. I gave the Word.

Suggesting Jesus's soul is not his own is speculation.
Who we are are our souls, the core of our consciousness etc.
If Jesus was the Father, then he was not himself.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God the Father is a Spirit, not a soul (John 4:23-24).

And who is this Lord who speaks of his soul here and other places in the Book of Jeremiah?

"Shall I not visit for these things? saith the LORD: and shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?" Jerem 5:9

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And who is this Lord who speaks of his soul here and other places in the Book of Jeremiah?

"Shall I not visit for these things? saith the LORD: and shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?" Jerem 5:9
Jesus is the Lord; and He is a human being with a body, soul, and spirit.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is the Lord; and He is a human being with a body, soul, and spirit.
In light of what you had said, I was really looking for your answer to my question. I quoted a verse verbatim. What does it mean to you? I am not trying to set any trap here. I am simply seeking an answer if you have one. Thanks.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In light of what you had said, I was really looking for your answer to my question. I quoted a verse verbatim. What does it mean to you? I am not trying to set any trap here. I am simply seeking an answer if you have one. Thanks.
I really think that I have answered your question.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really think that I have answered your question.
Even at the time Jeremiah wrote which was more than 500 years before Jesus was born in Bethlehem? It is a hard question and I don't pretend to have an answer. Thank you.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even at the time Jeremiah wrote which was more than 500 years before Jesus was born in Bethlehem? It is a hard question and I don't pretend to have an answer. Thank you.
Jesus ascended to exist outside of time once again, Ephesians 4:10, Isaiah 57:15; because time is a created thing.