The Reason For All Things!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As great as Melchisedec was; look at our life..who is Christ:

16 who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life. - Hebrews 7:16.

Union oneness..endless life: by a birth! Christ is that life, and Christ is the ONLY LIFE A BELIEVER HAS. There is no such thing as; believer life or believers having a life of their own. You have never had a life of your own..you can only think you did. Therefore convinced - you have a life of your own. Scripture will beg to differ. The only life you have ever had..came from another LIFE SOURCE. that is the end of a life story..there is no life without another life source. Not in Adam, and not in Christ. No life of your own ever. You have always been dependent on your life source; which comes from your nature you have.

As great a high priest Melchizedek was, and is compared to the Son in Hebrews! He had many limitations when he is compared to the Son. The first thing you see is; he was without father. That puts you in the category of a bastard. Now we need to reiterate; the Hebrews is showing the greatness of the Son! And it should be expected anything compared to the Son will fall short.

And he does; Melchisedec appears to be the ulimate of God... that would be like Moses bowing to another leader. Unfathomable! Why? Because Moses had a particular thing he was to do..called of God and nothing can stop that. But when compared to the Son in scripture in Hebrew; Melchisedec like anybody without Christ in them, they fail, fall short of the ultimate plan and purpose of God. Can you see the Hebrews and what it is saying now.

The Plan of God before the foundation of the world, Eph. 1:4; To birth His Own children..like unto His only begotten Son, by birthing the one Son (the seed of God) in every creature that would believe Him. That is the point of Hebrews...to show the greatness of the Son, and believer oneness and union with the Son. In union; the creation of God...joined to the creator God - the Son Himself...is the ulimate of God in creation.

Do you know what that means? It means; the Son and the believer...are the ulimate reason all things were created. Now hold on: that should get your attention possibly. You mean we are the reason for creation...a birthed son. Well yes but no!

The reason for all things is; Christ in you the hope of glory! The twain becoming ONE. One in what; one in knowledge..one in a knowing..because you are one in spirit the moment you believed. Hallelujah!

Read that again: you may read it in Eph. 1:4, as well. Chosen before the foundations of the world. That should make the dead shout. Come on church; lift your heart with your hands and praise Him! For He alone is worthy to be praised! Glory.

We don't just give Him glory for saving us; but we worship the magnificence of Who He is and what He has done in all creation..by His very Own plan He alone - by the Son, and the HolySpirit..came to a plan in themselves before the foundation of the world. That means before anything was ever created ever, there was nothing but the Godhead bodily.

There was a conversation in Heaven: it went like this..

- What can we do to get more son's like unto the One Son: Father you love me..I love my Father. I would like to give you more son's like unto myself. Let us make a plan to share this great love we have for each other.

- the ultimate plan and purpose of God in His plan is summed up in scripture by telling us! I'll create, and place apart of Myself in the creation. God the Son in creation; He would create. In creation He gets His ulimate is in what is called; reciprocating love. Which a love that goes back and forth between two; not one sided. Wow His wonders do perform! And great to be praised! And to take it further; the Godhead bodily dwells in you. All to perform the wonders of creation! Glory to God!

Singing...For He hath done great things! Hallelujah. For He hath done great things! Hallelujah!

It is forever and ever Amen!

Last edited: