The Reason for the Preservation of the Jewish race is found in the Bible.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga

The reason for the preservation of the Jewish race is found in the Bible. While their trials were foretold by the ancient prophets, so was their ultimate triumph. The same Book that announced their coming dispersion guaranteed their return to the land God had promised them: "Hear the word of the LORD, 0 ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock" (Jeremiah 31:10).

So the future of the Jews has always been sure. Efforts to destroy them as a race have been futile because they are destined to play an important role in end-time events. Actually, the Jews have been and still remain the most secure race on earth. The Hamans and Hitlers of history have come and gone, but the Jews remain. That is consistent with the message of the Bible: "Though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished" (Jeremiah 30:11).

This tiny scattered people, moving through the nations of the world, has had such a definite date with destiny that no power on earth could destroy them.

Further, the future of Israel was pronounced by Jeremiah to be as certain as the laws of the universe:

"Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name: If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the Lord, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever. Thus saith the Lord; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the Lord"(Jeremiah 31:35-37).

The ability of the Jews to remain a people apart while scattered throughout the world is another evidence of the divine plan. Minister and author Walter Brown Knight once wrote, "Through the centuries, the Jew has maintained his racial identity. Like Jonah in the belly of the great fish -- undigested, unassimilated -- the Jew has remained unassimilated, unamalgamated, undigested though he has wandered among all nations."

The Jews have been on a journey to Jerusalem for nearly two thousand years. Although at times some have lost sight of that destination in spite of their "Next year at Jerusalem" at Passover, the story of their sojourn through many lands and their ultimate return to the land of their fathers has been told again and again by the prophets.
www.jvim.com

Israel becoming a nation again after 2000+ years is a huge sign that we are the last generation!!! Are you ready to meet Jesus??? Will Jesus be your Savior or final Judge!!???

Only Judah returned,Israel will not until the return of Christ and Israel are not all Jew's

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Only Judah returned,Israel will not until the return of Christ and Israel are not all Jew's>> Garbage!! do you read the bible or are these your thoughts?And I will bring Israel again to his habitation, and he shall feed on Carmel and Bashan, and his soul shall be satisfied upon mount Ephraim and Gilead.>>>Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will
open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land
of Israel." Ezekiel 37:12 the bible says he will bring Israel back to its land in the end times !!>> what cant understand?? but you want to split hairs and say this and that>> O ya how about the 144, 000 virgin jews in Jacobs troubles 12,000 from each trib!!>> You are not god my friend ! But Godjesus is and he knows his people a lot better then you and the word of Christ does not lie >>> But People Do!!!<<<

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts. 12Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD;>>>these bones are the whole house of Israel<<<>>>> not a bit or sum>> ALL>>> please read your bible then threading fables! Enjoy

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then again, you have characters like me who agree with the OP, but expand the scope of "all Israel" as the Jews are mainly from the tribes of Judah and Benjamin, thus the former of the two have the rulership part of the promises. The tribe of Joseph, "missing" from the Jews, had the birthright promise to become many nations and one great nation. If you look at the Genesis blessings of Jacob, you see in the "latter days" all the blessings Joseph received both in population and material blessings before the return of Christ (i.e. until Shiloh come and the obedience of the peoples which has not occurred yet).

The scripture addressing the isles is actually to lost Israel in the isles where they lived apart from the land. Or to put it another way, if we are addressing Israel, where are there islands in Palestine? This is another part of the earth. And like brother Joseph who appeared Gentile to his brethren, likewise the "Gentiles" of Israel embraced the gospel message and were purveyors of the gospel message becoming "Gentile" nations. So, to many Christians they are spiritual sons of Abraham will be amazed one day to find they are physical seed as well.

Thus, in the end, not only all the Jews return, but a countless multitude who also say "We have Abraham as Father" to which the Jews will say,

The children which thou shalt have, after thou hast lost the other, shall say again in thine ears, The place is too strait for me: give place to me that I may dwell. Then shalt thou say in thine heart, Who hath begotten me these, seeing I have lost my children, and am desolate, a captive, and removing to and fro? and who hath brought up these? Behold, I was left alone; these, where had they been?

The point I'm making
is while I dislike replacement theology, we must understand that the glorious Abrahamic promises, many of them which were to take place before the time of Christ's Second Coming has failed miserably if we look at just the Jewish people. So I can understand how some folks then think the church replaced those promises. And they did..... look at how great these nations of them became. The difference is I am saying that it's not because they are the church, but the church is a subgroup within those nations who are indeed, Israel with the promises. If I did not believe in the literalness of Israel and the promises to them, then I'd have to become a replacement theologian myself.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But This smells>>Israel and His Companions will be in the Kingdom, We are in fact Grafted into the Root and Fatness of Israel, and we share in the Commonwealth of Israel. For the Sake of the Fathers- Abraham, Issac, and Jacob, all Israel will be saved, and those that join with Israel, through Yeshua [Jesus] our Master! God keep's His Promises!<<<>>> We as gentials and jews are the bride of Christ threw the blood of the lamb!! But the Church is the Church and the Jews are a race and a nation that has nothing to do with the church! That's why the bride will be Raptured and Israel will go through Jacobs troubles ! the Church and the Israel walk two different paths , One heavenly and one earthly!And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.
Enjoy

This is where we differ! I do not believe in the pre trib rapture, I loved every thing you posted, and that's all I can say! Is that OK!