The Reason for the Preservation of the Jewish race is found in the Bible.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The reason for the preservation of the Jewish race is found in the Bible. While their trials were foretold by the ancient prophets, so was their ultimate triumph. The same Book that announced their coming dispersion guaranteed their return to the land God had promised them: "Hear the word of the LORD, 0 ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock" (Jeremiah 31:10).

So the future of the Jews has always been sure. Efforts to destroy them as a race have been futile because they are destined to play an important role in end-time events. Actually, the Jews have been and still remain the most secure race on earth. The Hamans and Hitlers of history have come and gone, but the Jews remain. That is consistent with the message of the Bible: "Though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished" (Jeremiah 30:11).

This tiny scattered people, moving through the nations of the world, has had such a definite date with destiny that no power on earth could destroy them.

Further, the future of Israel was pronounced by Jeremiah to be as certain as the laws of the universe:

"Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name: If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the Lord, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever. Thus saith the Lord; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the Lord"(Jeremiah 31:35-37).

The ability of the Jews to remain a people apart while scattered throughout the world is another evidence of the divine plan. Minister and author Walter Brown Knight once wrote, "Through the centuries, the Jew has maintained his racial identity. Like Jonah in the belly of the great fish -- undigested, unassimilated -- the Jew has remained unassimilated, unamalgamated, undigested though he has wandered among all nations."

The Jews have been on a journey to Jerusalem for nearly two thousand years. Although at times some have lost sight of that destination in spite of their "Next year at Jerusalem" at Passover, the story of their sojourn through many lands and their ultimate return to the land of their fathers has been told again and again by the prophets.
www.jvim.com

Israel becoming a nation again after 2000+ years is a huge sign that we are the last generation!!! Are you ready to meet Jesus??? Will Jesus be your Savior or final Judge!!???

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We will soon be entering the last age, but I doubt that we are the last generation unless we are all going to live to be over 1,000 years old. I do not think that that will be likely since our maximum age at present is preset to 120 years.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now learn a parable of the fig tree;(Israel) When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Matthew 24:32-34

Reactions: EndTimeWine

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The reason for the preservation of the Jewish race is found in the Bible. While their trials were foretold by the ancient prophets, so was their ultimate triumph. The same Book that announced their coming dispersion guaranteed their return to the land God had promised them: "Hear the word of the LORD, 0 ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock" (Jeremiah 31:10).

So the future of the Jews has always been sure. Efforts to destroy them as a race have been futile because they are destined to play an important role in end-time events. Actually, the Jews have been and still remain the most secure race on earth. The Hamans and Hitlers of history have come and gone, but the Jews remain. That is consistent with the message of the Bible: "Though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished" (Jeremiah 30:11).

This tiny scattered people, moving through the nations of the world, has had such a definite date with destiny that no power on earth could destroy them.

Further, the future of Israel was pronounced by Jeremiah to be as certain as the laws of the universe:

"Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name: If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the Lord, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever. Thus saith the Lord; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the Lord"(Jeremiah 31:35-37).

The ability of the Jews to remain a people apart while scattered throughout the world is another evidence of the divine plan. Minister and author Walter Brown Knight once wrote, "Through the centuries, the Jew has maintained his racial identity. Like Jonah in the belly of the great fish -- undigested, unassimilated -- the Jew has remained unassimilated, unamalgamated, undigested though he has wandered among all nations."

The Jews have been on a journey to Jerusalem for nearly two thousand years. Although at times some have lost sight of that destination in spite of their "Next year at Jerusalem" at Passover, the story of their sojourn through many lands and their ultimate return to the land of their fathers has been told again and again by the prophets.
www.jvim.com

Israel becoming a nation again after 2000+ years is a huge sign that we are the last generation!!! Are you ready to meet Jesus??? Will Jesus be your Savior or final Judge!!???
There are many misconceptions regarding Israel.

Most of what you have presented regarding Israel during these times of the gentiles, is simply the result of the fear of God, and rightly so. But the biblical truth, is that Jesus was "the Last" of those born of Israel the first born, meaning born of flesh.

As for Israel in the end times: Those things were fulfilled during the time of Christ.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's promise to Israel is IRREVOCABLE==="Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name: If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the Lord, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever. Thus saith the Lord; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the Lord"(Jeremiah 31:35-37).

Reactions: EndTimeWine

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's promise to Israel is IRREVOCABLE==="Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name: If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the Lord, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever. Thus saith the Lord; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the Lord"(Jeremiah 31:35-37).
Of course it is. But, "It's finished"...in Christ.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course it is. But, "It's finished"...in Christ.
correct Scott, 2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new".

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with all your scriptural proofs put forth in your argument for the Jews and the end times. But it is only the remnant of Jacob who will be saved. There are many Jews who in the end days- will eat the "RED STEW". This symbolism is in the Story of Jacob and Esau. This will be a non kosher mark- the Mark of the Beast given during the end time beast system. Like Esau, they will take it in hast and will sell their souls, and forsake their Birthright. Their birthright is the ONE TRUE MESSIAH, YESHUA. Genesis25:29-34. God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God has promised the Jewish people many blessings that are yet future like Romans 11:25-28==
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be a wise in your own 10 opinion, that b blindness in part has happened to Israel c until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

26 And so """all Israel will be 11 saved,""" as it is written:
d "The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob; 27 For e this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins." 12

28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are f beloved for the sake of the fathers. 29 For the gifts and the calling of God are g irrevocable.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God has promised the Jewish people many blessings that are yet future like Romans 11:25-28==
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be a wise in your own 10 opinion, that b blindness in part has happened to Israel c until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

26 And so """all Israel will be 11 saved,""" as it is written:
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob; 27 For e this is My covenant with them,

28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are f beloved for the sake of the fathers. 29 For the gifts and the calling of God are g irrevocable.
The key phrase here, is: "When I take away their sins." Which means that at the time of the cross is when "It is finished."

Not "future"...but 2000 years ago.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ALL Israel has never been saved there are millions today not saved in Israel and are enemies of the gospel today. Why not forget your false replacement theology and just believe God's Word??

26 And so """ALL ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED,""" as it is written:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ALL Israel has never been saved there are millions today not saved in Israel and are enemies of the gospel today. Why not forget your false replacement theology and just believe God's Word??

26 And so """ALL ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED,""" as it is written:

It is not the time of life in the world that dates the time of salvation for all who are saved, but the time of Christ.

But, no, you have it wrong. "For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh." Nonetheless, Christ was "the Last", and your misunderstanding does not change that. Since then...these are "the times of the gentiles." The first "fold" He has taken already. They are "the dead in Christ."

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proof is easy!! Do you really want to say all Israel is saved today and their ungodliness gone =taken away??===26 And so """ALL ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED,""" as it is written:

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well pe

www.jvim.com

Well presented!! If only the Christian's would come to realize that this is a fact! Most believers have been taught that what you stated is just a metaphor, and that all has been finished. But to declare that what God said through His Prophets, will not come to pass, in essence is calling God a liar! Israel and His Companions will be in the Kingdom, We are in fact Grafted into the Root and Fatness of Israel, and we share in the Commonwealth of Israel. For the Sake of the Fathers- Abraham, Issac, and Jacob, all Israel will be saved, and those that join with Israel, through Yeshua [Jesus] our Master! God keep's His Promises!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
MMMM>>Right on G7!!>> Most people that mouth off and say Israel has nothing to do with anything about anything walk with their father {satan} Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. There is so much of the bible that states that God will bring back the Jews into their own land to finish the 70th week >>>> Lets pull a few out of the bible>>I will bring them out from the nations and gather them from the countries, and I will bring them into their own land. I will pasture them on the mountains of Israel, in the ravines and in all the settlements in the land.>>
1) Amos 9:11-15, but especially verse 14, "In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old: That they may possess the remnant of Edom ... Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt." [Israel will be very, very prosperous]

[vs 14] "And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, [literally reads, 'And I will bring back the exiles of my people Israel'] and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them."

[vs 15] "And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God."

This prophecy has been partially fulfilled, as Israel has become prosperous, but you haven't seen anything yet! Once God clears away the Arabs of the House of Esau, Israel shall possess all her former land, and shall be the most prosperous in history. We have detailed these prophecies in NEWS1056 and NEWS1057, and we encourage you to reread them now, to get detail too numerous to go into here

2) .Zephaniah 3:20, "At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the LORD." Notice here that God uses the words, "I gather you".

3) Zechariah 10:1-12, especially 6-8, "And I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them again to place them; for I have mercy upon them: and they shall be as though I had not cast them off: for I am the LORD their God, and will hear them ... I will hiss for them [as the keeper does for his bees], and gather them; for I have redeemed them: and they shall increase [again] as they have increased [before]."

Isn't this choice of words interesting? God says he will hiss for his people like a beekeeper hisses for his bees, to draw them into the hive. God is hissing for His people now, through Rabbi Kahane. But, this "hissing" for His people has just begun!

4) Ezekiel 36:21-28, After God reviewed His dispersion which He had caused, scattering the Jews throughout the nations which surround them, God then speaks to the subject of restoring Israel back to her land, "But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went. Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went."

"And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes."

"For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land."

"Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you."

MM>> do you notice >>>gather you out of all countries!!!>> but the apostates ignore vers after verse about the regathering of Israel at the end of the age and just spew out their JUNK ! Enjoy

Reactions: Truth

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
But The Prophecy I luv most the {DRY BONES}
The Dry Bones Live
37 The hand of the Lord came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. 2 Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry. 3 And He said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”

So I answered, “O Lord God, You know.”

4 Again He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! 5 Thus says the Lord God to these bones: “Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live. 6 I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the Lord.”’”

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and suddenly a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 Indeed, as I looked, the sinews and the flesh came upon them, and the skin covered them over; but there was no breath in them.

9 Also He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.”’” 10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army.

11 Then He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They indeed say, ‘Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13 Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. 14 I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it and performed it,” says the Lord.’”

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
And All Israel will be saved!!>> there will be Hell on Earth and 2/3 of the jews will die but 1/3 will be saved and they will cry out for Chist!!>>
Zechariah 12:10 10"And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son. And We All Say AMEN!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
But This smells>>Israel and His Companions will be in the Kingdom, We are in fact Grafted into the Root and Fatness of Israel, and we share in the Commonwealth of Israel. For the Sake of the Fathers- Abraham, Issac, and Jacob, all Israel will be saved, and those that join with Israel, through Yeshua [Jesus] our Master! God keep's His Promises!<<<>>> We as gentials and jews are the bride of Christ threw the blood of the lamb!! But the Church is the Church and the Jews are a race and a nation that has nothing to do with the church! That's why the bride will be Raptured and Israel will go through Jacobs troubles ! the Church and the Israel walk two different paths , One heavenly and one earthly!And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.
Enjoy

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sadly, many do not know that "Genea" in Matthew 24:34 actually has the meaning of "Age" and not that of a generation, and one of it's first occurrences in the Greek text of the scriptures is in Genesis 15:16 which spoke of the return of some of Abraham's descendants in their own power to the land where he was living in 1948. In this passage "Wadowr" H:1755, can also be translated as "age", and in the fourth age, around 4,000 years after the birth of Isaac, the nation of Israel was established. The "age" that is referenced in this verse is the Summer season of harvest, which we understand is the Millennium age which has become the accepted label for the seventh age of mankind.

The Romans 11:25-27 passage, tells us that all of Israel will be save after the 2,300 years of the heathen Gentiles trampling the Sanctuary of God in Jerusalem has been completed when all of the nations of the earth are drawn to Armageddon to be judged by God as spoken of by God in Isaiah 24:21-22.

Immediately after this judgement of the kings of the earth at Armageddon, Israel will accept Jesus' terms of peace and repent, and in the parable of the Minas, we read that Israel realises that they do not want Satan to king over them, Luke 19:14: - "But his citizens hated him and sent a delegation after him, saying, 'We do not want this man to be king over us!'" Luke 14:31-32 also tells us that When they see Jesus judging the kings of the earth in battle at Armageddon that they will seek his terms of peace.

Jeremiah 31:31ff tells us that God intends to renew/make like new again the covenant of "a kingdom of priests and a holy nation" with the nation of Israel after the judgement at Armageddon. This is the covenant in

Exodus 19: 1-9: – 19:1 In the third month after the children of Israel had gone out of the land of Egypt, on the same day, they came to the Wilderness of Sinai. 2 For they had departed from Rephidim, had come to the Wilderness of Sinai, and camped in the wilderness. So, Israel camped there before the mountain.

3 And Moses went up to God, and the Lord called to him from the mountain, saying, "Thus you shall say to the house of Jacob, and tell the children of Israel: 4 'You have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagles' wings and brought you to Myself. 5 Now therefore, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be a special treasure to Me above all people; for all the earth is Mine. 6 And you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.' These are the words which you shall speak to the children of Israel."

7 So Moses came and called for the elders of the people, and laid before them all these words which the Lord commanded him. 8 Then all the people answered together and said, "All that the Lord has spoken we will do." So Moses brought back the words of the people to the Lord. 9 And the Lord said to Moses, "Behold, I come to you in the thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with you, and believe you forever."

So Moses told the words of the people to the Lord.

and confirmed in

Exodus 24:1-8

Israel Affirms the Covenant to be a nation of Holy Priest unto the Lord

24:1 Now He said to Moses, "Come up to the Lord, you and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel, and worship from afar. 2 And Moses alone shall come near the Lord, but they shall not come near; nor shall the people go up with him."

3 So Moses came and told the people all the words of the Lord and all the judgments. And all the people answered with one voice and said, "All the words which the Lord has said we will do." 4 And Moses wrote all the words of the Lord. And he rose early in the morning, and built an altar at the foot of the mountain, and twelve pillars according to the twelve tribes of Israel. 5 Then he sent young men of the children of Israel, who offered burnt offerings and sacrificed peace offerings of oxen to the Lord. 6 And Moses took half the blood and put it in basins, and half the blood he sprinkled on the altar. 7 Then he took the Book of the Covenant and read in the hearing of the people. And they said, "All that the Lord has said we will do, and be obedient." 8 And Moses took the blood, sprinkled it on the people, and said, "This is the blood of the covenant which the Lord has made with you according to all these words."

God intends for Israel to be a kingdom of priests and a holy nation once more. His purpose for them is that will be His priests to all of the nations where they presently reside and that he will teach them where they are residing beside the streams where they are living during the tine of the Great Harvest during the first 1,000 years of the Millennium Age. We Christians have also been commissioned to be a royal priesthood for God as well, since we are grafted into the vine.

When the 1,000 years is over, then the bottomless pit, where Satan the four beasts and the little horn of Daniel 7:1-12 will be imprisoned, will be unlocked and during the little while, he will wage war against the Saints and God and Jerusalem, a Holy place unto the Lord, until they are all dispatched into the lake of fire. Then the time of the judgements of the flock from the flock and then the rams/sheep from the he goats will be conducted and the righteous will then inherit the earth.