I am going to start picking out one thing and answer it and ignoring the rest of the post.
Saying you will ignore the rest of the post doesn’t resolve the contradictions — it just avoids them.
No you won't except the answer.....the answer....It refers to Lazarus' sister Mary of Bethany. Is the answer John 11:2 does not refer to another scripture.
Again, you've said that
John 11:2 does not refer to Luke and John 12, which is why I included it as one of your statements in my bullet point list:
"John 11:2 does not refer to either of them," as in "John 11:2 does not refer to Luke 7 and John 12."
The scripture is the storyline........The storyline comes into play when you are determining the meaning of a word. And I have told you to stop with the big posts. If I responed to them with one post it would get crazy.
You denied having said “I stick to the storyline,” but you said, "I am...sticking with the storyline in the scriptures" (
post #97)," and you just repeated the same idea again: “The scripture is the storyline” and “The storyline comes into play…” Those statements
are you sticking to the storyline. You’re denying the wording while reaffirming the concept.
So this contradiction remains:
You said John 11:2 does not refer to one of those two events — specifically not Luke 7.
But if John 11:2 does not refer to Luke 7, and John 12 hasn’t happened yet, then John is pointing to an event that does not exist. This contradicts your claim that you “stick to the storyline,” because the storyline contains only one earlier hair‑wiping event prior to John 12: Luke 7.
Identifier of a UFO? It says what it says.....It was the Mary who anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped His feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick. Not too complicated....previous event.
You’re not addressing the contradiction. In
post #165 you said John 11:2 is “a note to identify Mary… a previous event.” That’s you calling it both an identifier and a previous event. Later you marked it as “A previous event only.” Those two statements contradict each other. Sarcasm doesn’t resolve the contradiction — it just avoids it.
You giving rules that the scriptures have to abide by?
No, I’m not giving Scripture rules. I’m pointing out the logical requirements created by your own claims. When you say John 11:2 is a “previous event,” then it must be specific enough to identify. When you treat John 11:2 as a “distinct narrative,” then it must contain details, a setting, and Jesus present. Those aren’t rules I invented — they’re the conditions required by your own categories, and the two claims contradict each other.
In the earlier posts I as talking about the anointing of the sinful woman and Mary Magdalene being different.
You say that in the earlier posts you were talking about the anointing of the sinful woman and Mary Magdalene being different. But that explanation doesn’t match the actual posts I quoted.
On September 22nd, in
post #31 I quoted you saying in
post #27: "They are
two separate accounts with a lot of differences and no scripture ties them together." Today at 7:31 AM you edited that same post and changed it to: "They are
three separate accounts with a lot of differences and no scripture ties them together."
That’s not clarification — that’s altering your earlier statement to "correct" one of the contradictions I documented in
post #168: your initial acknowledgement of two anointing events and later adding a third. And your explanation now doesn’t address the fact that you edited the wording.
On September 24th in
post #111 I said to you, "But now you’re treating the anointing reference in John 11:2 as a third distinct anointing...," and your affirmed that in
post #113 by saying, "Yes" that same day. Today at 7:22 am today you edited
post #110 to now say there were "three distinct anointing events...
and one note of a previous anointing."
That’s not a “mistake”; it’s a willful act of altering your earlier statement to “correct” one of the contradictions I documented in
post #168 — your initial acknowledgement of two anointing events and later adding a third.
And your new “
four anointings” claim only exists because you split John 12 from Matthew 26 / Mark 14 — even though those passages describe the same Bethany anointing.