The Restrainer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay. I think you misunderstand where I was coming from. The focus of my comment re the kingdom we the popular belief that Jesus is coming back to Earth in the millenn ium to establish a literal kingdom, Himself leading from Jerusalem and all Christians serving Him on earth. This is what I was getting at when I said we are in his kingdom, but it won't be here in a literal physical sense. Or maybe you did understand where I was coming from and you believe as the majority believes...a millennial kingdom of roses and tulips in this earth. Well, sure that is coming, but not yet. They're some administration issues God needs to deal with first.
There are no flesh Christians in the MK.

The MK is absolutely literal.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I don't know about you or Naomi, but the Christians I know would entertain both concepts as being essential to their faith...one not any more or less important than the other.
So, all i got is a reiteration of the thing you already don't wanna talk about, what did that preacher say as you were coming up out of the water? After the immersion, but before the Luby's celebration? If you aren't sure and went and asked your pastor, in order to hopefully make me out a raging liar here, what did/would he say?

What does living sacrifice mean to you?
What does ol go to the same place
you and your sons will be here with me,
no one has ever gone up to heaven

etc, etc etc, mean to you?

why do you think it is that "literal Bible-only believers" turn into worms whenever i start Quoting Scripture?
What does the kingdom does not come by observation mean?
See, we can do this the rest of the day, right, doesn't matter if you won't engage

The kingdom of heaven is within you.
...the kingdom just is not here.
(paraphrased, i can go find it if i gotta)

B

brakelite

So you rewrite the Bible. Declare portions of a lie.

I will stick with God and his Bible. Not your SDA false prophetess.
I can't argue that you should cleave to God word. Absolutely. Can you offer anything from that word that would convince me that the planet will be liveable after the second coming? I ask because I am aware that there is to be a new heavens and a new earth... We all agree on that right? But the question is when? Amils of course will have is believe it could be tomorrow, but you and I both would disagree with that eh. But I see the new creation as being at the end of the millennium... Not at the second coming, in fact it is the ravages of the earth and the pollutions man had caused that require the new earth isn't it. But I only see one new creation in the Bible... Not two.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Absolutely. Couldn't agree more.
you are not agreeing at all, you are reading what you want to read wadr. This v must comport with There is only One Immortal bl, you don't get to cherry pick your fave vv and interpretations ok. Both vv are true, and i don't even need to tell you what else "put on" can mean, now do i. I am so retarded you would not even be comfortable in the same room with me bro, and i can figure it out, so pls?

B

brakelite

you are not agreeing at all, you are reading what you want to read wadr. This v must comport with There is only One Immortal bl, you don't get to cherry pick your fave vv and interpretations ok. Both vv are true, and i don't even need to tell you what else "put on" can mean, now do i. I am so retarded you would not even be comfortable in the same room with me bro, and i can figure it out, so pls?
And that we are to seekl for immortality had passed your notice?

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't argue that you should cleave to God word. Absolutely. Can you offer anything from that word that would convince me that the planet will be liveable after the second coming? I ask because I am aware that there is to be a new heavens and a new earth... We all agree on that right? But the question is when? Amils of course will have is believe it could be tomorrow, but you and I both would disagree with that eh. But I see the new creation as being at the end of the millennium... Not at the second coming, in fact it is the ravages of the earth and the pollutions man had caused that require the new earth isn't it. But I only see one new creation in the Bible... Not two.
Millennial kingdom

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
And that we are to seekl for immortality had passed your notice?
you are not co-responding here bl, you are strictly jerking me off ok. Yes, i have just inferred that you can read what you like there, that included.

Care to go take a look at "put on" there?
You already know what's gonna happen right

how bout we leave it and you get to keep playing ok, i really care for you and i have all the heads i can carry for today. Man, i start every day bouncing out of bed like a little kid now, 5 in the f...rigging morning lol, like it was Xmas or something, and then i come here and just die. Sure wish they would ban me. It hurts to read good ppl you care about being deliberately deceived, participating in their own deceptions. I am certainly deceived myself, but yikes already, you are all bent on your own destruction imo, with this Zionist/Mithraist/Selective Literalist stuff. Going to a really nice little country SDA congregation is like going to a funeral now. Not a smile in the place, until Preach's dose of tares kicks in and he starts divining bs about tomorrow like he knows something, damn. There is only One Immortal bl, and He am not you ok. The kingdom does not, will not, ever, never, forever, come by your two-eyed observation, no matter how much you swear it will or how many Bibles you swear it on. And every time you declare Bible is Word you gravely sin, ok, you wanna be remembered as the Abomination or something? I urge you once again to stop this digging your own grave, man up, and Quote it or forget it, wadr. We may not get to talk again, although i don't know anything, ok, i have no idea, but just in case i wish you well. I've been here years now i guess, and i have this bad feeling again alla sudden, apropos of absolutely nothing, my life has never been better. Traveling, on vacation, loving life. Why now, i wonder? Anyway, bye, manana, Abba willing i guess

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I am neither ordained or scared of the Bible.
cool, sure dunno why you don't engage at the obv hiccups more then. Pls stop digging for a sec and lay a fleece or something if you gotta, i have no ill will toward you at all ok. Accept the possibility that Christ actually did come that we might have life, more abundantly, if you would.
Have a nice evening

Reactions: CoreIssue

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am absolutely sure Satan does not counterfeit Christ,

he counterfeits the father.

As for two periods 1260 days:
What is the prophecy of 1,260 days in Revelation?

Tribulation events

As well, it is the 70th week of Daniel. Seven years divided into two 3 1/2 year segments.
aniel 9:27 New International Version (NIV)
27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.
You are responding to post 425, the post that I literally gave you several examples of how Satan counterfeits Christ, yet you refuse to comment on any one of them. Sad.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you mean revelations of the church as a whole, then the last communication was the completion of the book of Revelation.

If you mean to individuals he has communicated with people via the Holy Spirit and Angels.

What you are saying is absurd. That's what you get from paying attention to Ellen G White.
I'll attempt to cure you of your ignorance on this issue, but I don't have my hopes up because of my past experience dealing with you. Please try to follow along:

The popular consensus of Jesuit Futurists like yourself is that only the first three chapters of Revelation have unfolded - the rest of the book is sealed and will not begin to unfold until the "secret rapture" when the "last seven years of tribulation" begin to count down. The implication is that God had nothing more to say to the church for the period between Jesus' departure until His return...as if God has blind spots which prevent Him from seeing what's going to unfold down through the centuries.

Of course, that's bulldookey. The Seven Churches, Seven Seals, and Seven Trumpets all parallel each other, all begin in the first century, and the information contained therein is a depiction of the SPIRITUAL, POLITICAL, AND MILITARISM HISTORY through which the church would journey through from His departure until His return.

It's call HISTORICISM, CoreIssue. It was the CORE ISSUE of the Protestant Reformation. How about you put down the Jesuit Futurist propaganda and get acquainted with Protestant Historicism? Do you really think millions of learned, Holy Spirit filled Protestant scholars who had more knowledge of the Bible in their pinky toe than you or I have combined were barking up the wrong tree?

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll attempt to cure you of your ignorance on this issue, but I don't have my hopes up because of my past experience dealing with you. Please try to follow along:

The popular consensus of Jesuit Futurists like yourself is that only the first three chapters of Revelation have unfolded - the rest of the book is sealed and will not begin to unfold until the "secret rapture" when the "last seven years of tribulation" begin to count down. The implication is that God had nothing more to say to the church for the period between Jesus' departure until His return...as if God has blind spots which prevent Him from seeing what's going to unfold down through the centuries.

Of course, that's bulldookey. The Seven Churches, Seven Seals, and Seven Trumpets all parallel each other, all begin in the first century, and the information contained therein is a depiction of the SPIRITUAL, POLITICAL, AND MILITARISM HISTORY through which the church would journey through from His departure until His return.

It's call HISTORICISM, CoreIssue. It was the CORE ISSUE of the Protestant Reformation. How about you put down the Jesuit Futurist propaganda and get acquainted with Protestant Historicism? Do you really think millions of learned, Holy Spirit filled Protestant scholars who had more knowledge of the Bible in their pinky toe than you or I have combined were barking up the wrong tree?
Jesuit Futurism

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No surprise here, this is what I have been told and have come to believe. Satan will come on the platform of "The Messiah" . Notice the "two" White horses in Rev. 6 and 19?

"
And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals and I heard as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, come and see. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering and to conquer.” (Rev.6:12)

“And I saw heaven opened and behold a white horse: and he that sat upon him was called faithful and true, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. It’s eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns: and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called the word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth giveth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King of Kings, and Lord of Lords. (Rev.19:11-16).
He's going to come and claim he's Christ for sure. Many people will be decieved because they don't read Paul's words that Christ will not touch the Earth, but will elevate the faithful to Him in the clouds.

Matthew 24:27 says "as lightning cometh out of the East and shineth unto the West, so shall the coming of the Son of Man be". Notice, it doesn't say, "As lightning bursts forth from the clouds and blasts a crater in the ground, so shall the coming..." But, I'm sure you know that, as smart as you are, Nancy :)

Reactions: Nancy