The Role of the Anti-Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

us2are1

Son Of Man
Sep 14, 2011
Shalom, "Son of Man."

Sorry to be blunt, but that's just nuts! How'd you arrive at THAT "gem" of a conclusion?! I doubt very much that you will find that anywhere in the Scriptures! And, you've COMPLETELY left out the first 1000 years of Yeshua`s reign! It's time to get back into the Scriptures; you've cut the last line of your moorings and have radically drifted away from the solid foundation of the Truth of God's Word. It's time to throw out an anchor so it can wedge once again into the bedrock of Scripture!

It is all in Scripture. This all happens before the thousand year reign of Christ. Nothing has been left out or forgotten.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, "Son of Man."

My original point was that the elect are here through the whole thing. They stand fast in the faith until Christ returns to set up his kingdom on earth. Everyone left alive, after the slaughter of the great tribulation will be in one area of earth. Two camps will be there. The camp of the saints and the camp of the devils. Approximately two billion people left on earth at that time.

All being fed and watered by Gods true shepherds who were ready in due season. All accept the camp of the devils who will have been surviving on eating people and drinking their blood.

Sorry, but you're going to have to do MUCH better than that! BOOK, CHAPTER, and VERSE, please! Please support these radical, audacious, outlandish claims I've highlighted above, if you can! (I doubt it!)

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Shalom, veteran.

Yeshua`, who is both God's Messiah to be Isra'el's King and Master of us His servants, changed NOTHING! What changed was God opening the door for Goyim to provoke Isra'el to jealousy and to become grafted into the same "Olive Tree" which was/is Isra'el as it was meant to be under David and under the Son of David. However, Goyim (Gentiles) were grafted in PRECISELY for that purpose - to provoke Isra'el to jealousy!!!

I have to CORRECT YOU on that. God sent The Gospel of Jesus Christ (Yahshu'a Meshiah if you will), to the Gentiles ALSO, so that ALL men who believe on The Father through Him could be saved!!!

That He would use the Gentiles to provoke UNBELIEVING ISRAEL was secondary.

That means... BELIEVING ISRAEL was NOT PROVOKED by The Gospel going to the Gentiles and their receiving It!!!

Your teachers are BLIND just as the BLIND PHARISEES were at Christ's first coming. And your TRUE COLORS are showing here more and more how you side with them against us Gentile Christians. If Apostle Paul were here today, he would rebuke both them and you for what you've said.