The Role of the Anti-Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t believe that Islam will be the vehicle of the antichrist. They will, in fact, ultimately go to war against each other. The anti in antichrist does not mean against Christ, it means instead of Christ. The antichrist’s goal will not be to destroy Israel but to take the praise and worship due to God and have the Jews worship him instead as foretold by Christ in John 5:43 - I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him. Israel will believe the a/c is their prophesied Messiah since they did not accept Christ and are still looking for another.

Satan is not a creator but he does copy or mimic the things of God to deceive people. Much of his and the a/c’s time on earth will be spent duplicating as closely as possible Jesus Christ in order to convince the world that he is Christ and to convince the jews, he is their messiah. We christians have our Holy Trinity consisting of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Satan has his unholy trinity. In this unholy trinity, Satan wants to replace God, the a/c will be the acting god the son (even mimicking his death and resurrection in Rev. 13:3) and exercising the power of the Holy Spirit will be the false prophet, (compare Acts 1: 8 with Rev. 13:14). Satan will even have an equivalent archangel to Michael, his name is Abaddon or Apollyon as given in Rev. 9:11. They will excel at deceit as Matt. 24:24 points out. Only the elect, those who are born again with a knowledge of what to look for in the latter days, will be able to see through this deception.

Now in Rev. 6, we have the starting point of the seven year covenant that the Anti-Christ (a/c) will sign or agree to; that begins the 70[sup]th[/sup] week as mentioned in Dan. 9:27. The gospels of Matthew, Mark, and Luke parallel Rev. 6 with amazing accuracy. Compare these scriptures:
False christs
: Matt. 24:4-5, Mark 13:5-6, Luke 21:8, Rev. 6:1-2

This is the first seal. The rider on the white horse signifies the false religion personified by the Anti-Christ who conquers by deception. Dan. 7:20 in various trans-lations describe him as one "whose look was more stout" and possessing a "fierce countenance". Dan. 8:23 calls him a “stern-faced king and a master of intrigue“. 2 Thess, Cp.2 speaks of him as the “Man of Sin, Wicked One, Son of Perdition” and is described as “working wonders, opposing God and lawless.” In all he will be an imposing figure. There is one area in which he will differ from Christ. His spokesman, the false prophet, will come after him and will build him up, much like an athlete’s or an actor’s agent does. A type of John the Baptist but after the fact and not before. Here's something else to consider. The verse in question is Rev. 6:2 - I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest. (NIV)

I have absolutely no idea where the thought that this is the weapon called a "bow" that shoots arrows is derived from but it is not that kind of bow!!!!
From the Strong's Concordance, "5115 - toxon, from the base of 5088. a bow (appar. as the simplest fabric):-bow - 5088, tikto a strengthened form of a prim. teko, (which is used only as alt. in certain tenses) to produce (from seed, as a mother, a plant, the earth, etc., lit. or fig.:- bear, be born, bring forth, be delivered, be in travail.

As you can see, nothing in either of these definitions comes close to describing a weapon such as a bow. I think the problem comes from the way the old English used it in times past. Here is a better and I think more accurate definition.

I believe the rider is carrying a multi-colored fabric banner and John was using the word bow as a shortened version of the word rainbow. According to the Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance, Greek, 2463 - iris, as a symb. of the female messenger of the pagan deities, a rainbow. Now after God destroyed the earth with a flood He put His "bow" in the sky as a promise that He would never destroy the earth by water again. The word "bow" in the Strong's, Hebrew, 7198, as well as referencing a literal bow, the weapon, also uses iris. 7198 takes us to a root word in 7185 and one of the definitions is to be cruel or be fiercer, make grievous. Another modern day definition could also des-cribe a rainbow as "an illusory hope", as in "chasing rainbows". In my dictionary there are two interesting definitions of the word "iris". One is "a rainbow or rainbow like display of colors" and the other is "the goddess of the rainbow and messenger of the gods".

Now, starting with this more realistic look at this passage let me show you how I interpret it. The first rider is Anti-Christ and he comes carrying the banner of "peace and safety" (temporary and illusory) and the multi-colored fabric or "bow" represents the unity he brings to the world, and the peace he will bring to Israel, probably at a time when they are facing certain annihilation. The crown represents his leadership and he comes conquering by deception, not war.

For the Jews to accept him as their Messiah, there are some things that will need to fall into place. He will need to prove himself as coming from the line of David and thus will be of Jewish descent. He will likely come from the tribe of Dan as suggested in Jer. 8:16, and that is why Dan is not listed as one of the tribes in Rev. 7. Israel would never accept an Islamic as Messiah. He will probably be Turkish in nationality via Rev. 2:13 as that is the area where Pergamum was.

When he comes against the woman in Rev. 12, he is not coming against all of Israel but only those whose eyes are opened at the abomination of desolation and have now become believing Israel and reject him as Messiah and turn to Christ per Zech. 12:10. They will most likely include the 144,000 of Rev. 7.

Some confusion undoubtedly arises from misinterpreting the sequence of Ez. 37 & 38. As Daniel does in chapter 9 where he goes from speaking of the Messiah and then immediately leaps ahead thousands of years to speak of the a/c, Ezekiel does the same thing. Chapter 37 has pre-millennial significance but chapter 38 has post millennial significance and is the same prophecy that is repeated in Rev. 20:8. These are the only two places where Gog and Magog are mentioned together.

In Rev. 16:13-14 - Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14They are spirits of demons performing miraculous signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty. The three frogs go to the kings of the East (China and her allies), North (Russia and her allies) and South (the Moslem nations). The a/c is more than likely allied with an American/European confederation.

Another point I’d like to mention is that some people give more credence to a Quran type document then is deserved. The fact is, regardless of how similar any other religious “prophetic” document is, if it is not scripture it shouldn’t be given any consideration whatsoever. If one is going to do that then you might as well consider the prophecies of Nostradamus to be a “lost” part of the bible.

So to sum up, the a/c will be Jewish, not Islamic.
He will fight against the Moslems as protector of Israel, not with them against Israel. His cohort, the false prophet could possibly be a pope and the a/c’s goal is not to destroy the church or Israel but to steal the worship that should be God’s; unto himself and thus in a manner of speaking, spit in God’s eye.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
While you waiting for the arrival of the antichrist.Carnal Israel is serving Lucifer,king of Babylon.
and has been serving him for 64 years now.They are quite happy serving thier king .They worship that beast and have followed him from all parts of the world.

As for the false prophet.
He doesnt steel anything from God cause he is not able to .
But he has been taught that he can become God.
You need to learn his religion to understand.His religion is quite different than yours.Here are a few verses from the books he has been raised to believe.

"Here, then, is eternal life -- to know the only wise and true God; and you have got to learn how to be Gods yourselves, and to be kings and priests to God, the same as all Gods have done before you,... To inherit the same power, the same glory and the same exaltation, until you arrive at the station of a God.... " (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, pp. 346, 347)

As shown in this chapter, our Father in heaven was once a man as we are now, capable of physical death. By obedience to eternal gospel principles, he progressed from one stage of life to another until he attained the state that we call exaltation or godhood. In such a condition, he and our mother in heaven were empowered to give birth to spirit children whose potential was equal to that of their heavenly parents. We are those spirit children. (Achieving a Celestial Marriage p 132)

LDS Apostle James Talmage wrote, "We believe in a God who is Himself progressive, whose majesty is intelligence; whose perfection consists in eternal advancement - a Being who has attained His exalted state by a path which now His children are permitted to follow, whose glory it is their heritage to share. In spite of the opposition of the sects, in the face of direct charges of blasphemy, the church proclaims the eternal truth: 'As man is, God once was; as God is, man may be.'" (emphasis added) (Articles of Faith James Talmadge, p. 430)

As you can see from the text above the false prophet has been raised to believe he can become God.
Now I happen to know this man is a very faithful follower of these texts and believes them.The scripture in the bible which speaks of his state of mind in this matter is 2 thes 2;4 which states.
2 thes 2;4
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

You are correct in you thinking that he will attempt to deliver Israel from the hands of thier enemies.Again his beliefs from his religion backs this statement up as well as scripture itself.He will give Carnal Israel a mark.The book of Daniel calls that mark an abomination that causes desolation.

As you know there have been many false Christs.
But the man known as the false prophet in scripture who can command fire to come down out of heavenshall also be considerd the false Christ.Though at the moment he ha a very high rank ,he shall reach the highest rank in his church.He shall become prsident.

Mormon president
From MormonWiki

Jump to: navigation, search
The head of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints ( Mormons) is the President of the Church, whom the members revere as the prophet, seer, and revelator in a biblical sense. He is entitled to receive revelation from God to guide the Church and the world as His mouthpiece on the earth. The President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the only living person who holds all of authority (or keys) necessary for individuals to receive the ordinances of salvation and become worthy of entering into the presence of the Lord, and to receive the gift of eternal life. Eternal life refers to the quality of life lived in the highest degree of glory--or celestial kingdom--after this life.'

The scripture tells how the false prophet obtains his kingdom and his power.
But before this there are many events that take place that also are recorded in scripture.
They are in order and very well documented as you can see.

Daniel11;7-8
But out of her roots shall one

(Imad Fayez Mughiyah -Hezbollah)stand up in his estate,which shall come with an army,and shall enter into the fortress (US embassy and barracks ,Beirut 1983)of the king of the north,and shall deal against them,and shall prevail;
And shall also carry captives into Egypt
(TWA flight 847-1985)thier gods,with thier prnces,and with thier precious vessels of silver and gold;and he shall continue more years than the king of the north.

Imad Fayez Mughniyah died feb 12,2008
Ronald Reagon died june 5,2004

June 1985
TWA Flight 847 from Athens is hijacked by terrorists. The pilot is forced to fly to Beirut, where hijackers beat and kill a Navy diver. The plane is flown to Algiers, then back to Beirut again. Most passengers are released; 39 are held captive in Lebanon. Reagan vows that the U.S. will never give in to terrorists' demands. The remaining hostages are freed after 17 days.

Dan 11;9
So the king of the south shall come into his kingdom,and shall return into his own land.
Dan11;10-12
But his sons shall be stirred up,and shall assemble a mutitude of great forces;and one shall certainly come,and overflow,and pass through;then shall he return,and be stirred up,even to his fortress.
(1991 Gulf war)
And the king of the south shall be moved with choler,and shall come forth and fight with him,even with the king of the north;and he shall set forth a great mutitude;but the mutitude shall be given into his hand.
And when he had taken away the mutitude,his heart shall be lifted up;and he shall cast down many ten thousands;but he shall not be strengthened by it.
(During the first war with Iraq,Sadam had the 3rd largest army in the world.Certainly a great mutitude.But they were given into the hand of the US.After the US army (its mutitude)was withdrawn from Iraq ,Sadam cast down many ten thousands.The kurds to the north and shias to the south.Even though the US imposed no fly zones to help the uprising ,Sadam defeated all that rose against him.)
Dan 11;13-17
(2003 Gulf war)
For the king of the north shall return,and set forth a mutitude greater than the former,and shall certainly come after certain years with a great army and with much riches. And in those times there shall many stand up against the king of the south;also the robbers of thy people shall exalt themselves to establish the vosion;but they shall fall. So the king of the north shall come,and cast up a mount,and take the most fenced cities;and the arms of the south shall not withstandlneither his chosen people,neither shall there be any strength to withstand But he that cometh against him shall do according to his own will,and none shall stand before him;and he shall stand in the glorious land,which by his hand shall be consumed. He shallalso set his face to enter with the strength of his whole kingdom,and upright ones with him;thus shall he do;and he shall give him the daughter of women ,corrupting her;but she shall not stand on his side,neither be for him.
The US returned with an army greater than before and took the most fenced cities.Not even Sadam's chosen elect (elite republican guard) could withstand.
Daniel 11;18
After this shall he turn his face unto the isles,and shall take many;but a prince for his own behalf shall cause the reproach offerd by him to cease;without his own reproach he shall cause it to turn upon him.
Bush took prisoners to Cuba and has since been forced to give the detainees their day in court.
Daniel 11;19-20
Then shall he turn his face toward the fort of his own land;but stumble and fall,and not be found. Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom;but within few days he shall be destroyed,neither in anger,nor in battle.
Bush then conceded his estate(the White house)to Obama who is a raiser of taxes.After a few years Obama would be defeated but not in battle.
Daniel 11;21
And in his estate shall stand up a vile person,to whom they shall not give the honor of the kingdom;but he shall come in peaceably,and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

He shall be the most powerful man in the world.

Scripture tells us this man shall increase and honour with riches a god of" forces".
I believe its safe to say he shall spend alot of money to strengthen those forces .

[sup]Daniel 11

38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.
[/sup]

[sup]39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.[/sup]

Defense spending to spike $2.1 trillion under Romney
http://money.cnn.com/2012/05/1...nding/index.htm

Scripture also tels us that thgis man shall move his countries embassy to Jerusalem.
No other king before him would do this because of thier fear of angering the muslims but this man has no fear.
As you know no countries embassies are in Jerusalem and in order to do so one would have to acknowledge Jerusalem as Israel's captital city.Therefore your understanding is correct that this man is on the side of the Israeli goverment.

The scripture that speaks of his embassy in Jerusalem is
Daniel
[sup]45 [/sup]And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_Embassy_Act

The Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995[sup][1][/sup] is a public law of the United States passed by the 104th Congress on October 23, 1995. It was passed for the purposes of initiating and funding the relocation of the Embassy of the United States in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, no later than May 31, 1999, and attempted to withhold 50 percent of the funds appropriated to the State Department specifically for ‘‘Acquisition and Maintenance of Buildings Abroad’’ as allocated in fiscal year 1999 until the United States Embassy in Jerusalem had officially opened.[sup][2][/sup] The act also called for Jerusalem to remain an undivided city and for it to be recognized as the capital of the State of Israel. Israel's declared capital is Jerusalem, but this is not internationally recognized, pending final status talks in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. The United States has withheld recognition of the city as Israel's capital. The proposed law was adopted by the Senate (93–5),[sup][3][/sup] and the House (374–37).[sup][4][/sup]
Since passage, the law has never been implemented, because of opposition from Presidents Clinton, Bush, and Obama, who view it as a Congressional infringement on the executive branch’s constitutional authority over foreign policy; they have consistently claimed the presidential waiver on national security interests.

This was alittle of what I know about the false prophet.
His beliefs and his kingdom.Hope it helps you in your search for truth.

Most of my studies in prophecy center around the beast though and I have much more information on it if your interested.
Most people dont believe me but that doesnt bother me.I just fiqure if God wants someone to understand me they will .And if he doesnt want them to understand me they wont.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this one.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Well while your waiting for an antichrist ,the false prophet will be visiting Israel tomorrow.

http://www.washingto...4iDX_story.html
The Republican’s campaign says Romney is happy steps are being taken to enhance security cooperation with Israel. But that the bill “does nothing” to address whether Obama recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

Maybe after president Romney moves the US embassy to Jerusalem and recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital will you then understand this verse and believe.

Daniel
[sup]45 [/sup]And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And when he doesn't, hopefully you'll change your mind.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shabbat shalom, shilohsfoal.

Well while your waiting for an antichrist ,the false prophet will be visiting Israel tomorrow.

http://www.washingto...4iDX_story.html
The Republican’s campaign says Romney is happy steps are being taken to enhance security cooperation with Israel. But that the bill “does nothing” to address whether Obama recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

Maybe after president Romney moves the US embassy to Jerusalem and recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital will you then understand this verse and believe.

Daniel

That was fulfilled in Herod the Great, bro.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Jesus forewarned us about the coming pseudo-Christ in Matt.24 and Mark 13. Apostle Paul did too in 2 Thess.2 and in 2 Cor.11 with the "another Jesus". Apostle John did also warn, including again in Rev.13.

If one doesn't understand how that pseudo-Christ is going to be Satan himself, on this earth in person doing miracles to fool the world into thinking he is God, to trick the deceived into bowing to him as God, then they never did understand what it was Satan did in the beginning to rebel against God, coveting His Throne.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Shabbat shalom, shilohsfoal.

That was fulfilled in Herod the Great, bro.

Retro.
OK Retro .I will play your little game .You want to claim Daniel 11;45 took place when Herod the great died.And the scripture says When Daniel 11;45 takes place that is the trime of the resurection.Since your claiming the resurection took place at the time of Herods death then why isnt this first resurection recorded in the gospel?

And when he doesn't, hopefully you'll change your mind.

I already know he will .I just showed you the scripture written about him saying he will.
I understand what is written about Romney in scripture and I also know what he believes he must do to fulfill Joseph Smiths prophecies.

Jesus forewarned us about the coming pseudo-Christ in Matt.24 and Mark 13. Apostle Paul did too in 2 Thess.2 and in 2 Cor.11 with the "another Jesus". Apostle John did also warn, including again in Rev.13.

If one doesn't understand how that pseudo-Christ is going to be Satan himself, on this earth in person doing miracles to fool the world into thinking he is God, to trick the deceived into bowing to him as God, then they never did understand what it was Satan did in the beginning to rebel against God, coveting His Throne.

Miracles like making fire come down out of heaven????
Revelation 13;13
And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

Making fire come down out of heaven is not a hard thing to do if your the comander in chief.
The fact is the comander in chief of the US millitary is the most powerful man in the world.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shilohsfoal, Your words:"I understand what is written about Romney in scripture and I also know what he believes he must do to fulfill Joseph Smiths prophecies."

Are you actually giving credence to Joseph Smith's prophesies and equating them with scripture? Thats like believing the prophecies in the Koran come for God and not some false prophet. Smith was a false prophet and nothing he wrote can be taken seriously. It wasn't too long along that many were claiming Saddam Hussein was the anti-christ. We'll know him when he's on the scene and Romney ain't him, imo.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
[sup].[/sup]
I agree Joseph Smith is a false prophet and every mormon president after him as well.
As I said "Romney believes he must fulfill Joseph Smith's prophecy.

What Romney does in the Bible is what he is instructed to do by Mormon beliefs.
You are missing the point

If you want to claim the rider of the white horse i revelation is the antichrist ,I will not argue with you.
Romney is taught that that rider is a mormon..A mormon who shall become president of the USA .

Revelation 6;2
And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

The White Horse Prophecy is a statement purported to have been made in 1843 by Joseph Smith, Jr. , founder of the Latter Day Saint movement, regarding the future of the Latter Day Saints (Mormons) and the United States of America . The Latter Day Saints, according to the prophecy, would "go to the Rocky Mountains and ... be a great and mighty people", identified figuratively with the White Horse described in the Revelation of John . The prophecy further predicts that the United States Constitution will one day "hang like a thread" and will be saved "by the efforts of the White Horse".[sup][1][/sup]
[sup]Some have speculated, on the basis of the White Horse Prophecy, that Mormons expect the United States to eventually become a [/sup][sup]theocracy[/sup][sup] dominated by [/sup][sup]The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints[/sup][sup] (LDS Church).[/sup][sup][2][/sup][sup]HYPERLINK "../../mb.aspx?s=159&f=2508&t=8987535" \l "cite_note-An_American_president-2"[3][/sup][sup] The authenticity of the prophecy as a whole, which was not made public until long after Smith's death, is debated, and the leadership of the LDS Church has stated that "the so-called 'White Horse Prophecy' ... is not embraced as Church doctrine."[/sup][sup][4][/sup][sup] However, the belief that members of the LDS Church will one day need to take action to save the imperiled US Constitution has been attributed to Smith in several sources and has been discussed in an approving fashion by [/sup][sup]Brigham Young[/sup][sup] and other LDS leaders.[/sup]

One Mighty and Strong is a person of unknown identity who was the subject of an 1832 prophecy by Joseph Smith, Jr. , the founder of the Latter Day Saint movement. The prophecy is said to echo the words and prophecy of Isaiah 28:2. The One Mighty and Strong was said by Smith to be one who would "set in order the house of God" and arrange for the "inheritances of the [Latter Day] Saints". Since this prophecy was uttered, many Latter Day Saints have claimed to be or to have otherwise identified the One Mighty and Strong, and many schismatic Latter Day Saint sects have arisen as a result of these claims

Mitt Romney
members of the BYU student body
According to Michael D. Moody, a BYU classmate and fellow member of the Cougar Club of which Mitt Romney was president, Romney was idolized by fellow students and referred to as the "One Mighty and Strong." Romney and the White Horse Prophecy

I would also like to add that Romney is the false prophet.
Not an antichrist.
An antichrist as the word is used in scripture is a person who denys Jesus is the christ.
The nation of Israel has an estimated 8 million antichrists in that country alone.

Romnney however is the false prphet.As Joseph Smith was the president of the mormon church ,so shall Romney.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Miracles like making fire come down out of heaven????
Revelation 13;13
And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

Making fire come down out of heaven is not a hard thing to do if your the comander in chief.
The fact is the comander in chief of the US millitary is the most powerful man in the world.

The actual meaning is about lightning, not military weapons of destruction. And per the Rev.13 example, the dragon is to do that regarding a show of miracles for false worship. Remember Luke 10:18.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
The actual meaning is about lightning, not military weapons of destruction. And per the Rev.13 example, the dragon is to do that regarding a show of miracles for false worship. Remember Luke 10:18.

Ohh no veteran.
He comands fire to come down out of heaven and it obeys him.
You seem to foget the millitary that is involved here.

Daniel 11;
[sup]31 [/sup]And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

Thats his army he comands veteran.
And as we know.He is all for the Israel goverments security.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Ohh no veteran.
He comands fire to come down out of heaven and it obeys him.
You seem to foget the millitary that is involved here.

Daniel 11;
[sup]31 [/sup]And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

Thats his army he comands veteran.
And as we know.He is all for the Israel goverments security.

The idea of "arms shall stand" merely means a political or military force backing; not literal rockets flying down on the earth. And that arms shall stand idea is given with what events there in Dan.11? With the "abomination of desolation" event our Lord Jesus foretold us about, which is about what???

It's about the placing of an IDOL abomination in a temple at Jerusalem for false worship. It is NOT... about war.

When the pseudo-Christ our Lord Jesus foretold with that comes to power, it will be the time of "Peace and safety" which Paul mentioned in 1 Thess.5. Christ also foretold that when He said that as long as we hear about war and rumours of war, the end is not yet, meaning the trib events that false messiah is to work. Just can't try to change all that into some generalization like you're trying to do.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
The idea of "arms shall stand" merely means a political or military force backing; not literal rockets flying down on the earth. And that arms shall stand idea is given with what events there in Dan.11? With the "abomination of desolation" event our Lord Jesus foretold us about, which is about what???

It's about the placing of an IDOL abomination in a temple at Jerusalem for false worship. It is NOT... about war.

When the pseudo-Christ our Lord Jesus foretold with that comes to power, it will be the time of "Peace and safety" which Paul mentioned in 1 Thess.5. Christ also foretold that when He said that as long as we hear about war and rumours of war, the end is not yet, meaning the trib events that false messiah is to work. Just can't try to change all that into some generalization like you're trying to do.

No the abomination is not an idol standing in a man made temple.
The temple is the human body veteran.
The abomination that is placed in the temple is a mark.Often called the mark of the beast.
See how quickly you forget .He that makes fire come down out of heaven also gives them a mark in thier right hands or in thier forehead.
Revelation
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Those of us who understand what the temple is also understand the abomination to be placed in it.Because we have been given the revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave to him to show his servants the things which must shortly come to pass.Those jews who deny christ recieve the abomination(mark)within thier bodies.

The false prophet is all for Israel's security.
He believes he can deliver them from the hands of thier enemies.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
No the abomination is not an idol standing in a man made temple.

The abomination that maketh desolate is about an idol placed in a temple in Jerusalem. That's what the Daniel Scripture is about, and it's what our Lord Jesus specifically warned us about in Matt.24 and Mark 13, and later through John in Revelation 13.

Rev 13:14-15
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
(KJV)

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
[sup]As for his weapons which the false prophet uses.Yes they are mentioned in Daniel 11.[/sup]
[sup]24 [/sup] He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers' fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
[sup]As for his weapons which the false prophet uses.Yes they are mentioned in Daniel 11.[/sup]
[sup]24 [/sup] He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers' fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time.

That's about the concept of false worship if you'll continue to read there.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
The abomination that maketh desolate is about an idol placed in a temple in Jerusalem. That's what the Daniel Scripture is about, and it's what our Lord Jesus specifically warned us about in Matt.24 and Mark 13, and later through John in Revelation 13.

Rev 13:14-15
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
(KJV)

Jesus didnt warn us.Jesus warns those in Judea.Not those in the rest of the world.
The only instructio im given concerning the matter is for me to not enter Judea during that time.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Jesus didnt warn us.Jesus warns those in Judea.Not those in the rest of the world.
The only instructio im given concerning the matter is for me to not enter Judea during that time.

Why are you trying to be so difficult? Paul wasn't speaking to Jews in Jerusalem when he warned about the coming false one per 2 Thess.2. Neither was John in Rev.13. That warning is to us all for in the last days.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Why are you trying to be so difficult? Paul wasn't speaking to Jews in Jerusalem when he warned about the coming false one per 2 Thess.2. Neither was John in Rev.13. That warning is to us all for in the last days.

Paul was refering to the same one Daniel wrote of.
Mitt Romney.
But he doesnt place the abomination of desolation in Winston Salem NC and I was never warned to run for the hills.
All Jesus instructed me was to not enter Judea during that time.There will be three and half years that Im not allowed to enter Judea while the jews recievethe mark of the beast and they recieve the wrath of God

Luke 21;.
[sup]21 [/sup]Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and
let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
[sup]22 [/sup]For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
[sup]23 [/sup]But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.