The Rule Of The Ac

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
Revelation 13
11Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon.
15He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause ALL who refused to worship the image to be KILLED.
16He also forced EVERYONE, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead,
17so that NO ONE could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Guy

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
Revelation 13
11Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon.
15He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause ALL who refused to worship the image to be KILLED.
16He also forced EVERYONE, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead,
17so that NO ONE could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Guy

Are you able to find the Christian Church in Revelation 13 ?

If so , what are the instructions to the Christian Church ?

Thanks

Martin

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
Martin,

If you are trying to suck me into a pre-trib/post-trib debate, sorry not interested.

Guy

Revelation 12:17Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring—those who obey God's commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus.

Guy

Paul

Aug 19, 2006
Are you able to find the Christian Church in Revelation 13 ?

If so , what are the instructions to the Christian Church ?

Thanks

Martin

That's not a problem, martin, the church is still here in Rev 13 but it is called the assemblies. The book of Revelation is no longer in the dispensation of grace but the dispensation of judgment.