The safest place in all creation....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The safest place in all creation is to be dead on the cross with Christ... This is the place of, ‘I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me’... The faith that puts one there is the faith that overcomes all things...

Not that one has arrived or been made perfect, but one is on their course back to the One who said all the words of love...

It is this God of Love that said;

‘look at the birds of the air, your Father feeds them, are you not worth much more then them?’

It is to this God of Love one has come, blessed is the one who’s faith rests in His love for them...

The heart that has chosen to trust is the heart that will taste and see that the Lord He is good... This heart will walk in the light of life... For the light the heart sees is in proportion to the hearts willingness to trust this God of Love’s love for them...

For Christ really did die for one’s sins, and He really was raised so one might walk in newness of life... Blessed is the heart that is willing to abandon itself to this God of Love that feeds the birds of the air...

The safest place in all creation, dead in Christ...The heart that sees this place is a heart that rejoices in it’s salvation, this heart will not be moved for it has entered into the rest of God..... It has entered into it’s Sabbath day when it has ended it’s own working, now it lives in the faith given to all mankind, if mankind would but be willing to give up itself to the One who died to set it free...

When Jesus died, I died, blessed is the heart that sees this truth...

Unto Him be our everything, holding nothing back and being loved much more then the birds of the air...

A fellow follower of His, Not me