The saints of Israel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think we will never agree on how you express yourself. But thankyou for no longer putting me in the same category as those you clearly disagree with. Because truly; I am not one of them.
I think this conversation has run its course and gains nothing from going on.
I thank you dear Naomi my only hope is so as to not let others be led astray, I know that my words may be so but that is because that is most likely my working environment of my life that such is so.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
However, there are Jews that have converted to Jesus Christ and are Christians, and are 'born again'. And a lot of those don't advertise their heritage from Judah, so most Gentile Christians don't even know those are Jewish.
I was watching a minister share that there are 60K Spanish Jews living in Mexico who are Christians.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was watching a minister share that there are 60K Spanish Jews living in Mexico who are Christians.

They are right here in the good ole' United States of America too! All over really. I work with quite a few of them. I only learned of their heritage after speaking to them for a while. They are Christians, but their families kept their knowledge of their Jewish heritage. The ones I know don't hold to the old feasts or things like orthodox Jews do. They act just like Gentile believers, which is how many don't realize their Jewish. Then others are openly Jewish, but they don't practice Jewish traditions strickly either, but do adhere more to the kosher laws.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are right here in the good ole' United States of America too! All over really. I work with quite a few of them. I only learned of their heritage after speaking to them for a while. They are Christians, but their families kept their knowledge of their Jewish heritage. The ones I know don't hold to the old feasts or things like orthodox Jews do. They act just like Gentile believers, which is how many don't realize their Jewish. Then others are openly Jewish, but they don't practice Jewish traditions strickly either, but do adhere more to the kosher laws.
That's what that pastor shared...he said they keep a low profile and keep their jewish background secret...but they are Christians as well

Reactions: Davy