The Scarlet Thread Throughtout the Bible, The Blood Covenant

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
THE LORD sees all and our sin as well, but Jesus had taken on all sin for all time
i truly thank you, Yah, Master of the Universe, that You provided a way for hopeless bloodthirsty pagan types like ol Ron here to remain blind, that they wont actually ever get free indeed, bc yikes what might they be doing then huh. Thank you Jesus

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
So you reckon the "coat, skin" was bloodless?
tbh i dunno, but i do know that no killing/literal skinning can be Quoted
And the idea that Christ shed His blood on that cross, the perfect "sacrifice for sin" you find appalling? Since no man can die for another's sins?
hmm, "appalling" might be a bit strong, i mean after all its prolly not as bad as the law of sin and death
great place to start prolly; good as any i mean
that Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach died on behalf of avoneinu (our averos YESHAYAH 1:4, iniquities, gross wickedness, depravities) according to the Kitvei Hakodesh (YESHAYAH 53:8-9; DANIEL 9:26),

Yes or no?
you lost me, sorry

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
THE LORD sees all and our sin as well, but Jesus had taken on all sin for all time. I was like a dirty rag before I was washed in His blood. Let's say I had vomit stains on me. The Lord can look at vomit stains on a rag, but imagine Jesus carrying an ocean of vomit.
:rolleyes ok if youll imagine Yah not needing any sacrifices for our sin, just like in the Garden there, Edom
ha but no really ill pass on your schizophrenic god tks
Have you examined the Book of Revelation? The Second coming brings death to more than half the population ... who will be thrown in the Lake of Fire along with all former unbelievers in Hades. Death itself will be thrown in there and destroyed, Esau too, at the Great White Throne Judgment. This is after the Millennial Kingdom.
ok bro well dont forget the part about digging a pit for others that you end up falling into, k
meanwhile i mean you keep seeking to save that soul as hard as you can, and ill see you in hell maybe :D
Thank you, a 7 year old photo.
bc yesterday was better than today huh Ron?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
In what way are you "seeking" to become Israel?
boy, good q…im kinda stuck there. It has recently occurred to me—since my hip stopped going out of joint—that i should prolly go decode the Jacob cycle, which is pretty much opaque to me right now. The working for…Laban, was it? In order to first get the unwanted wife, then the wanted one? I understand the “marriage” allegory, broadly speaking, but thats about it. The spotted/clean sheep is giving me trouble

....and your interpretation?
ha, im just realizing that ive never really put it into words…but “No son of man may die for another” and Esau—and some other revelations, the fact that “God requires a blood sacrifice” cant be Quoted a single time—tell me that the crucifixion was likely instituted to provide a path for people who believed that they needed one, and not bc Yah needed it?

At “The virgin will be with child” i am suspecting that Athena is the virgin, as an in depth study of “Mary” kind of points to, and i guess i could mostly fill this page with the hundred other little pieces that seem to fit that puzzle, including the resurrection of “Lazarus.”

im actually confident enough of the interpretation that i have been shooting arrows at it for the last couple of years, trying to discredit it iow. Scary part is i cant find a single witness, although i might not be searching in the right place, dunno. How could i possibly be the first to suspect that tho

so to answer your q, “God, why have You forsaken Me” might be helping to provide some context for where Yah was, as far as needing a Sacrifice

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
boy, good q…im kinda stuck there. It has recently occurred to me—since my hip stopped going out of joint—that i should prolly go decode the Jacob cycle, which is pretty much opaque to me right now. The working for…Laban, was it? In order to first get the unwanted wife, then the wanted one? I understand the “marriage” allegory, broadly speaking, but thats about it. The spotted/clean sheep is giving me trouble
Prolly Hebrew Israelite.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
ha, im just realizing that ive never really put it into words…but “No son of man may die for another” and Esau—and some other revelations, the fact that “God requires a blood sacrifice” cant be Quoted a single time—tell me that the crucifixion was likely instituted to provide a path for people who believed that they needed one, and not bc Yah needed it?

At “The virgin will be with child” i am suspecting that Athena is the virgin, as an in depth study of “Mary” kind of points to, and i guess i could mostly fill this page with the hundred other little pieces that seem to fit that puzzle, including the resurrection of “Lazarus.”

im actually confident enough of the interpretation that i have been shooting arrows at it for the last couple of years, trying to discredit it iow. Scary part is i cant find a single witness, although i might not be searching in the right place, dunno. How could i possibly be the first to suspect that tho

so to answer your q, “God, why have You forsaken Me” might be helping to provide some context for where Yah was, as far as needing a Sacrifice
Can't find a single ed?
Discrediting Miriam with na'ar?

Care to elaborate?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
the fact that “God requires a blood sacrifice” cant be Quoted a single time—
KJ21
And by the law almost all things are purged with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no remission.
ASV
And according to the law, I may almost say, all things are cleansed with blood, and apart from shedding of blood there is no remission.
AMP
In fact under the Law almost everything is cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness [neither release from sin and its guilt, nor cancellation of the merited punishment].
AMPC
[In fact] under the Law almost everything is purified by means of blood, and without the shedding of blood there is neither release from sin and its guilt nor the remission of the due and merited punishment for sins.
BRG
And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.
CSB
According to the law almost everything is purified with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.
CEB
Almost everything is cleansed by blood, according to the Law’s regulations, and there is no forgiveness without blood being shed.
CJB
In fact, according to the Torah, almost everything is purified with blood; indeed, without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins.
CEV
The Law says that almost everything must be sprinkled with blood, and no sins can be forgiven unless blood is offered.
DARBY
and almost all things are purified with blood according to the law, and without blood-shedding there is no remission.
DLNT
Indeed according-to the Law almost everything is cleansed with blood, and forgiveness does not take-place apart-from blood-shedding.
DRA
And almost all things, according to the law, are cleansed with blood: and without shedding of blood there is no remission.
ERV
The law says that almost everything must be made clean by blood. Sins cannot be forgiven without a blood sacrifice.

Reactions: Johann

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
“God requires a blood sacrifice” cant be Quoted a single time—
While we often talk about how Jesus saved us, we may forget what part his shed blood played in that process. Hebrews 9:22 says, “In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.”

Ephesians 1:7 says, “In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace.” Because of Christ's shed blood, God is able to forgive us of sins because He took our punishment

Seems like you u are under law, and not recognizing Christ and the New Covenant nor Mary and the virgin birth, yes?
Indeed, according to the Torah, almost everything is metohar (purified) by dahm, and without a kapporah by means of shefach dahm (the shedding of blood) there is no selicha (forgiveness).

Therefore, it was necessary for the tavnit (pattern, copy, SHEMOT 25:40) of the things in Shomayim be metohar (purified) with these, but the things of Shomayim themselves with better zevakhim than these.

For Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach did not enter into a Kodesh HaKodashim made by human hands, a mere TAVNIT (pattern, copy Ex 25:40) of the true Kodesh HaKodashim, but Moshiach entered into Shomayim itself, now to appear before the face of Hashem for us.

You're an intelligent fella, you should know the above verses, yes?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Can't find a single ed?
youve quoted my whole post rather than a snippet, so im not able to define "ed," sorry
cant find a single witness, cant find "Yah requires a sacrifice," so i guess pick one
Discrediting Miriam with na'ar?
discrediting Mary with...youth? sorry, not getting you
imo "Mary" is a symbol, if that helps clarify

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
KJ21
And by the law almost all things are purged with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no remission.
ASV
And according to the law, I may almost say, all things are cleansed with blood, and apart from shedding of blood there is no remission.
AMP
In fact under the Law almost everything is cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness [neither release from sin and its guilt, nor cancellation of the merited punishment].
AMPC
[In fact] under the Law almost everything is purified by means of blood, and without the shedding of blood there is neither release from sin and its guilt nor the remission of the due and merited punishment for sins.
BRG
And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.
CSB
According to the law almost everything is purified with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.
CEB
Almost everything is cleansed by blood, according to the Law’s regulations, and there is no forgiveness without blood being shed.
CJB
yes, so i mean, ty for verifying that that was under the law, which was given to fail right, and that "Yah requires a sacrifice" cannot be Quoted, else you would have a more apt Quote eh

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
While we often talk about how Jesus saved us, we may forget what part his shed blood played in that process. Hebrews 9:22 says, “In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.”

Ephesians 1:7 says, “In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace.” Because of Christ's shed blood, God is able to forgive us of sins because He took our punishment

Seems like you u are under law, and not recognizing Christ and the New Covenant nor Mary and the virgin birth, yes?
Indeed, according to the Torah, almost everything is metohar (purified) by dahm, and without a kapporah by means of shefach dahm (the shedding of blood) there is no selicha (forgiveness).

Therefore, it was necessary for the tavnit (pattern, copy, SHEMOT 25:40) of the things in Shomayim be metohar (purified) with these, but the things of Shomayim themselves with better zevakhim than these.

For Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach did not enter into a Kodesh HaKodashim made by human hands, a mere TAVNIT (pattern, copy Ex 25:40) of the true Kodesh HaKodashim, but Moshiach entered into Shomayim itself, now to appear before the face of Hashem for us.

You're an intelligent fella, you should know the above verses, yes?
so imo eath the red stew as long as that seems right to you, but imo the lesson of Esau is plain

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
youve quoted my whole post rather than a snippet, so im not able to define "ed," sorry
cant find a single witness, cant find "Yah requires a sacrifice," so i guess pick one
Raait, you are a Hebrew Israelite, reading the Old Testament but Christians are in error reading the New Testament.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Definitely the way rabbi's would argue.
Non-Trinitarian, Jew, ... whatever? Without Jesus' blood sacrifice, sin remains.
Even the Jew no longer has an atonement for sin in his belief system and therefore is stuck carrying the weight of his sins, with no peace or joy of the Lord. But they will try to break our image of Christ, they are iconoclasts.

I was in the presence of seven Rabbis for about an hour. They were so serious and looked depressed, no joy of the Lord - because they did not have a relationship with the Lord. They would not speak to me until I spoke to them. There was no love, no kindness. I was a mere Gentile, not on their level. I asked one why he was so downtrodden, why didn't he have the joy of the Lord! He said, "Women are so stupid ... I have tried to do everything for my wife to make her happy and she is never satisfied, never content ..." And so he blamed his wife ... a 75 year old Rabbi summed up his misery by attributing it to his "stupid, ungrateful, wife". Wow. That was shocking to hear. You would think a highly educated person who read and studied the God's Word and taught it would find love, peace and joy. Nope. But that was his excuse. I knew the really reason, but he wouldn't believe me if I told him.
He was blind, lost and ending life miserably!
You can show them all the scriptures that plainly teach that Jesus blood sacrifice is required by God, that the fundamental message of the Biible leads to that one sacrifice, and they will be in denial, unable to see or hear, because of spiritual blindness. You can offer a audio for them that nails the concept and they refuse to listen. Even if they did, it won't compute.
Shake the the dirt of your sandals and move on.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Non-Trinitarian, Jew, ... whatever? Without Jesus' blood sacrifice, sin remains.
well Ron, that is exactly what i would expect a guy who has relied on what the cult of sol sold them, verified by their own feelings, to think.
and i dont mean to say that that is necessarily bad, but it does describe ones state of mind. And it is up to you to stay there, if you like, and believe that you might ascend to heaven one day to become an immortal, or address the verses that directly dispute that pov, and seek to become Israel
imo

fwiw i would also say that Jesus gave some of the highest praise to the cult of sol guy, the Centurion, so irdt this is a "Salvational" issue, even if i define that differently.

And i hope you understand that it is none of my business what you believe, as long as you dont come here stating it as truth, when you do not know. Or i mean do that too, no prob, but i am going to continue eating your lunch whenever you do ok?
Iow a simple "my belief is..." or similar, anything to qualify your statements, and i will happily disregard, and you wont ever have to confront those many vv that you have cut out of your Bible

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Raait, you are a Hebrew Israelite, reading the Old Testament but Christians are in error reading the New Testament.
well, not sure how to respond to that, esp part 2 :)
but ill give it some thought
yes, obviously most Xtians not only do not read for themselves, but refuse to hear, so i guess i agree