The Scarlet Thread Throughtout the Bible, The Blood Covenant

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Non-Trinitarian, Jew, ... whatever? Without Jesus' blood sacrifice, sin remains.
Even the Jew no longer has an atonement for sin in his belief system and therefore is stuck carrying the weight of his sins, with no peace or joy of the Lord. But they will try to break our image of Christ, they are iconoclasts.

I was in the presence of seven Rabbis for about an hour. They were so serious and looked depressed, no joy of the Lord - because they did not have a relationship with the Lord. They would not speak to me until I spoke to them. There was no love, no kindness. I was a mere Gentile, not on their level. I asked one why he was so downtrodden, why didn't he have the joy of the Lord! He said, "Women are so stupid ... I have tried to do everything for my wife to make her happy and she is never satisfied, never content ..." And so he blamed his wife ... a 75 year old Rabbi summed up his misery by attributing it to his "stupid, ungrateful, wife". Wow. That was shocking to hear. You would think a highly educated person who read and studied the God's Word and taught it would find love, peace and joy. Nope. But that was his excuse. I knew the really reason, but he wouldn't believe me if I told him.
He was blind, lost and ending life miserably!
You can show them all the scriptures that plainly teach that Jesus blood sacrifice is required by God, that the fundamental message of the Biible leads to that one sacrifice, and they will be in denial, unable to see or hear, because of spiritual blindness. You can offer a audio for them that nails the concept and they refuse to listen. Even if they did, it won't compute.
Shake the the dirt of your sandals and move on.
It is actually forbidden for a Christian to share the gospel to Modern Jews, Orthodox Jews.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
well, not sure how to respond to that, esp part 2 :)
but ill give it some thought
yes, obviously most Xtians not only do not read for themselves, but refuse to hear, so i guess i agree
What are Xtians refuse to hear brother?

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
It is actually forbidden for a Christian to share the gospel to Modern Jews, Orthodox Jews.
Keep on showing them Isaiah 53 and it would help you, when in the presence of rabbis, Ron, to refer to Jesus as Yeshua HaMashiach--speaking from experience brother.
J.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
What are Xtians refuse to hear brother?
well, i mean any vv that do not comport with their cul of sol pov, basically?
"No one has ever gone up to heaven..."
"There is only One Immortal..."
"He who seeks to save his soul will lose it"
"All go to the same place"
"No son of man may die for another's sins..."
"He who digs a pit for others to fall into ends up in it himself"

on and on
if you can get so much as an acknowledgement youre doing better than me; tag me if you do
i will admit that Ron made a sort of effort at "No son of man..." claiming that Jesus was the son of God, so that v didnt count somehow, but i could beat that up three different ways w/o trying

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
You can show them all the scriptures that plainly teach that Jesus blood sacrifice is required by God
you cannot even Quote a single one lol
nice try, Fact Guy

and tbh this is what chaps my hide the most; when shown the truth, and confronted with the facts, you wolves in sheep’s clothes just prefer to start lying, whereas before you could at least claim ignorance.

When offered an out, “why not just state that it is your belief, which requires no proof,” you prefer to lie, and at least sound like you know something; to yourself.

You couldnt care less about God, or anything in the Bible, bc as far as you are concerned you are God, and you lie bc you dont believe there will be consequences.

my prayer for you remains the same for now, wolf, but that can change ok

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
KJ21
And by the law almost all things are purged with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no remission.
ASV
And according to the law, I may almost say, all things are cleansed with blood, and apart from shedding of blood there is no remission.
AMP
In fact under the Law almost everything is cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness [neither release from sin and its guilt, nor cancellation of the merited punishment].
AMPC
[In fact] under the Law almost everything is purified by means of blood, and without the shedding of blood there is neither release from sin and its guilt nor the remission of the due and merited punishment for sins.
BRG
And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.
CSB
According to the law almost everything is purified with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.
CEB
Almost everything is cleansed by blood, according to the Law’s regulations, and there is no forgiveness without blood being shed.
CJB
In fact, according to the Torah, almost everything is purified with blood; indeed, without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins.
CEV
The Law says that almost everything must be sprinkled with blood, and no sins can be forgiven unless blood is offered.
DARBY
and almost all things are purified with blood according to the law, and without blood-shedding there is no remission.
DLNT
Indeed according-to the Law almost everything is cleansed with blood, and forgiveness does not take-place apart-from blood-shedding.
DRA
And almost all things, according to the law, are cleansed with blood: and without shedding of blood there is no remission.
ERV
The law says that almost everything must be made clean by blood. Sins cannot be forgiven without a blood sacrifice.
which btw props for at least Quoting the whole verse; in my experience most wolves in sheep's clothing find it convenient to omit the "under the law" part

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
well, i mean any vv that do not comport with their cul of sol pov, basically?
"No one has ever gone up to heaven..."
"There is only One Immortal..."
"He who seeks to save his soul will lose it"
"All go to the same place"
"No son of man may die for another's sins..."
"He who digs a pit for others to fall into ends up in it himself"

on and on
if you can get so much as an acknowledgement youre doing better than me; tag me if you do
i will admit that Ron made a sort of effort at "No son of man..." claiming that Jesus was the son of God, so that v didnt count, but i could beat that up three different ways w/o trying
Let me see if I understand you correctly, you want me to prove, from the Old Testament, and the Old Testament only? No New Testament quotations, correct?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Let me see if I understand you correctly, you want me to prove, from the Old Testament, and the Old Testament only? No New Testament quotations, correct?
i want you to prove huh?
I am no lawyer, and i seek no facts, need no proof
these are lawyer words wadr, for ppl under the law

tell me what you believe, and lets reason together

Last edited:

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
i want you to prove huh?
I am no lawyer, and i seek no facts, need no proof
these are lawyer words wadr, for ppl under the law

tell me what you believe, and lets reason together
Why should we "reason together" when you believe that Yeshua, His crucifixion and resurrection, born from a virgin, Mary, Son of Man, Son of God is a "myth?"
1Co 15:1 Now I would remind you, brothers, of the gospel I preached to you, which you received, in which you stand,
1Co 15:2 and by which you are being saved, if you hold fast to the word I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.
1Co 15:3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures,
1Co 15:4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures,
1Co 15:5 and that he appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve.
1Co 15:6 Then he appeared to more than five hundred brothers at one time, most of whom are still alive, though some have fallen asleep.
1Co 15:7 Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles.
1Co 15:8 Last of all, as to one untimely born, he appeared also to me.
1Co 15:9 For I am the least of the apostles, unworthy to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
1Co 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me.
1Co 15:11 Whether then it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed.

Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Gen_3:15; Jer_31:22; Mat_1:23; Luk_1:35
shall call: or, thou, O virgin
: Gen_4:1-2, Gen_4:25, Gen_16:11, Gen_29:32, Gen_30:6, Gen_30:8; 1Sa_1:20, 1Sa_4:21
Immanuel: Isa_8:8, Isa_9:6; Joh_1:1-2, Joh_1:14; Rom_9:5; 1Ti_3:16

Let's start from here, if you are interested.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Go to Outreach for Judaism rabbi Tovia Singer

This is the Messianic site, blood atonement.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep on showing them Isaiah 53 and it would help you, when in the presence of rabbis, Ron, to refer to Jesus as Yeshua HaMashiach--speaking from experience brother.
J.
That was a one time experience 27 years ago when I was in a bus ride from LAX to the Fairfax District ( called Little Jerusalrm) in Los Angeles. I have never sensed calling to go evangelize Rabbis, never met anyone who had either. That would he a tough nut to crack. I would first have to tell them I have Jewish blood in my ancesters, which I do, so they might receive anything I had to say. But I think Messianic Jews who speak the language are far more equipped to be called to do something miraculous like that. I think climbing Everest would he easier.

Reactions: Johann

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
That was a one time experience 27 years ago when I was in a bus ride from LAX to the Fairfax District ( called Little Jerusalrm) in Los Angeles. I have never sensed calling to go evangelize Rabbis, never met anyone who had either. That would he a tough nut to crack. I would first have to tell them I have Jewish blood in my ancesters, which I do, so they might receive anything I had to say. But I think Messianic Jews who speak the language are far more equipped to be called to do something miraculous like that. I think climbing Everest would he easier.
Lol!
Yes, not every one has a calling "them ward"...One for Israel is doing a sterling work in reaching out to the remnant.
J.

Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Why should we "reason together" when you believe that Yeshua, His crucifixion and resurrection, born from a virgin, Mary, Son of Man, Son of God is a "myth?"
well, i guess it depends upon what you meant to “prove?” also, that is just a suspicion of mine, that has no witness, although it does seem to be holding up pretty well. But it might also have arisen via irl and be a myth now, idk. Tbh it is the first time i put it to paper, so it may not have read as well as i would like?

I would say that i seek to be true to the Spirit there above all else, and the passage below might easily be understood as allegory, but i could also be wrong.

However, a question remains to any believer, regardless of their position on the above;
How is it that the OT can state several times “No man may die for another’s sins,” and no man can Quote “Jesus (Christ) died for our sins,” yet we have as a foundation that “Christ died for our sins?” which i wholeheartedly believe, btw.

1Co 15:1 Now I would remind you, brothers, of the gospel I preached to you, which you received, in which you stand,
1Co 15:2 and by which you are being saved, if you hold fast to the word I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.
1Co 15:3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures,
1Co 15:4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures,
1Co 15:5 and that he appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve.
1Co 15:6 Then he appeared to more than five hundred brothers at one time, most of whom are still alive, though some have fallen asleep.
1Co 15:7 Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles.
1Co 15:8 Last of all, as to one untimely born, he appeared also to me.
1Co 15:9 For I am the least of the apostles, unworthy to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
1Co 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me.
1Co 15:11 Whether then it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed.

Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Gen_3:15; Jer_31:22; Mat_1:23; Luk_1:35
shall call: or, thou, O virgin
: Gen_4:1-2, Gen_4:25, Gen_16:11, Gen_29:32, Gen_30:6, Gen_30:8; 1Sa_1:20, 1Sa_4:21
Immanuel: Isa_8:8, Isa_9:6; Joh_1:1-2, Joh_1:14; Rom_9:5; 1Ti_3:16
i dont have any problem with any of these, i maybe just perceive them a bit differently, less literally maybe

Let's start from here, if you are interested.
i never quite got what you mean to prove, so that would be a factor i guess
also i mean lets be honest, no two ppl even agree on what “gospel” means

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
and maybe i should reiterate that Ron’s god punishing untold billions in “hel” for all “eternity?” Totally ok with me. I have no opinion on his beliefs, and he is even invited for barbecue :)

Last edited:

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
i never quite got what you mean to prove, so that would be a factor i guess
also i mean lets be honest, no two ppl even agree on what “gospel” means
Yup, that's very transparent that no two people can agree to what the gospel is, we have Calvinists here, Armenians, and over 2000 different denominations, and each argue they have the "raait" one, and talk about name calling, imprecatory insults, defamation of character, and you have Nostradamus looking in his magical cauldron, a real "stew" yes?