The Serpent Seed Theology [removed from another thread]

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Cooper

You gave that quote already. The analogy in places doesn't work. You have satan's seed resulting in plural 'agents'. You have the womans seed resulting in a singular Christ.

Though from Adam and Eve you will have all humanity, the specific hostility between the woman and satan is against her. This is why there are such terrible crimes committed against women. And the measuring rod for a safe society is whether or not a woman can walk safely at night on the streets. So, I don't see the woman representing all humanity.

Yes, (Gen. 3:15) is the first prophecy in the Bible.

Stranger
Correct. We have all humanity coming through Adam and Eve, they are the 'plural agents,' the woman, singular, is the Virgin Mary and her seed is the Messiah, along with those who believe in Him, including women. The horrible things that happen to women, whether believers or not, are the victims of satans male agents, who today, and always, are many.

Last edited:

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The figures are other peoples, but they do give us a range of about 900 years for the Biblical Adam, which could be helpful when researching the Kennite people who inhabited the Land of Nod.

However, adam with a small 'a' or adamah in the Hebrew meaning man, who we read about in the creation account goes back three million years or more.

Does that mean you prefer Darwin? Either way, those people you describe wouldn't have been on the earth anyway, because the earth was void, so they would have had nothing to do with the flood.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Without a doubt some very unorthodox views will be given surrounding such a subject. But, it merits wading through all that to find the source of truth from which it grows.

We can only go as far as the revealed Word lets us. And this topic, 'Serpent Seed' goes back to 'origins'. This means it will undoubtedly involve the doctrine of election and the 'children of promise'.

Verses and questions to consider.

1.) Shouldn't the seed of the serpent result in a man, as the seed of the woman did in Jesus Christ. (Gen. 3:15)

2.) How is that seed passed down? How is it introduced into the family of man?

3.) (John 8:23-24) "...Ye are from beneath; I am from above....."

(John 8:41-42) "...Ye do the deeds of your father...If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God...."

(John 8:44) "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do..."

(John 10:26) "But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep...."

(John 3:3) "...Except a man be born again, (Born from above), he cannot see the kingdom of God." Parenthesis mine.

4.) Doesn't it appear that the children of the devil and children of God are such even before they accept or reject Christ? Jesus was clear that they did not believe because they were not his. He didn't say you are not mine because you don't believe. He said the reason you don't believe is that you are not mine.

Stranger

There can be either a spiritual interpretation or a physical interpretation. I prefer the spiritual, and that it is correct.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There can be either a spiritual interpretation or a physical interpretation. I prefer the spiritual, and that it is correct.
You supported copeland, and that was totally incorrect spiritually and physically, in any case.
If your apostate ideas are garnered from him, what about other ideas you have then ?

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Does that mean you prefer Darwin? Either way, those people you describe wouldn't have been on the earth anyway, because the earth was void, so they would have had nothing to do with the flood.
Why would I mean Darwin when I quote scripture!

The Bible is spot on accurate, and when people try to make out the Jewish Adam was the first person ever, when in reality the Israilites are a late nation coming OUT of Egypt that was an advanced society and with millions of people already in the world not included in scripture, such people are doing God a grave injustice.

Cain went OUT of his land and into another land that was overflowing with people.

Last edited:

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would I mean Darwin when I quote scripture!

The Bible is spot on accurate, and when people try to make out the Jewish Adam was the first person ever, when in reality the Israilites are a late nation coming OUT of Egypt that was an advanced society and with millions of people already in the world not included in scripture, such people are doing God a grave injustice.

Cain went OUT of his land and into another land that was overflowing with people.

I can't remember exactly the number, but where did you get that man was 2,000,000 years old.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I understand what you are saying, but my interpretation should not be identified as 'physical'. I would consider it just as spiritual as yours would be.

In other words, spirit is not in opposition to physical or material. And spirit does not insure a correct interpretation. Spirit can be good or evil.

Stranger