The Seven Spirits of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very good...but you should not have added "bodily restoration" and "full regeneration of spirit and body."

That is, unless you do not actually men [flesh] body. Then it is perfect. For the flesh returns to the dust and is destroyed with fervent heat and with fire.
First thanks for the Reply, but the restoration is two fold, spirit first, of the inner man then the outward man, bodily at his coming at the last trump. 1 Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,"
1 Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."
and the way we know it has not yet happen, Acts 2:34 "For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand," now this, Acts 2:29 "Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day." so no, no one has left yet.

redemption as said is two fold, Romans 8:19 "For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God."
Romans 8:20 "For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,"
Romans 8:21 "Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God."
Romans 8:22 "For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now."
Romans 8:23 "And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body."
Romans 8:24 "For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?"
so our bodied are not redeemed yet, just as Davids and all the others. at his return all in him shall rise first, which is the completion of the First resurrection.

PICJAG.

now if you have evidence of a bodily resurrection, (the Change), not a bodily restoring in apperance, while we are living now, and before the Lord coming in bodily form, then please post it.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I have found over the past years that when the Holy Spirit is revealing a new revelation of the Word to me that it isn't only myself who He is receiving it.....He is showing to the whole body of Christ corporately for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear.
To God be the Glory!
The help and guidance of the Holy Spirit in Bible reading and study is essential. :)

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First thanks for the Reply, but the restoration is two fold, spirit first, of the inner man then the outward man, bodily at his coming at the last trump. 1 Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,"
1 Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."
and the way we know it has not yet happen, Acts 2:34 "For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand," now this, Acts 2:29 "Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day." so no, no one has left yet.

redemption as said is two fold, Romans 8:19 "For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God."
Romans 8:20 "For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,"
Romans 8:21 "Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God."
Romans 8:22 "For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now."
Romans 8:23 "And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body."
Romans 8:24 "For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?"
so our bodied are not redeemed yet, just as Davids and all the others. at his return all in him shall rise first, which is the completion of the First resurrection.

PICJAG.

now if you have evidence of a bodily resurrection, (the Change), not a bodily restoring in apperance, while we are living now, and before the Lord coming in bodily form, then please post it.
Okay.

First, "Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God":

1 Corinthians 15:35-50
"But someone will say, “How are the dead raised up? And with what body do they come?” 36 Foolish one, what you sow is not made alive unless it dies. 37 And what you sow, you do not sow that body that shall be, but mere grain—perhaps wheat or some other grain. 38 But God gives it a body as He pleases, and to each seed its own body.

39 All flesh is not the same flesh, but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of animals, another of fish, and another of birds.

40 There are also celestial bodies and terrestrial bodies; but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. 41 There is one glory of the sun, another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; for one star differs from another star in glory.

42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. The body is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption. 43 It is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. 45 And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

46 However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the earth, made of dust; the second Man is the Lord from heaven. 48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are made of dust; and as is the heavenly Man, so also are those who are heavenly. 49 And as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly Man.

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption."

...Then, the first resurrection ("the last who are first"), are the born again, those born of the spirit of God, some of whom are "alive and remain" who shall "never see death":

John 5:24
“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life."

1 Thessalonians 4:15
For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep."

John 8:51
"Most assuredly, I say to you, if anyone keeps My word he shall never see death.

...Then, the Lord has come already in the flesh, and therefore does not come a second time in the flesh ("in bodily form"), but in the [spiritual] glory of the Father:

Matthew 16:27
"For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works."

John 4:24
"God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”​

Last edited:

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...Then, the Lord has come already in the flesh, and therefore does not come a second time in the flesh ("in bodily form"), but in the [spiritual] glory of the Father:

Agreed with most of your post but have a few questions maybe you can help with. You said “therefore does not come a second time in the flesh (“in bodily form”), but in the [spiritual] glory of the Father:” what is His “bodily form”?
a few passages come to mind concerning “in bodily form”:2 Corinthians 4:10-11 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. [11] For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.
2 Corinthians 4:12 So then death worketh in us, but life in you.

1 John 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

again “Then, the Lord has come already in the flesh, and therefore does not come a second time in the flesh ("in bodily form"), but in the [spiritual] glory of the Father” 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, [8] In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: [9] Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; [10] When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

^ with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord. Always heard that as they are put away from God’s presence but now consider God—who is a consuming fire—His presence fills and because of this presence of the Lord and the glory of his power ...The presence of the Lord; the fire that we are told not to quench ...not destruction away from His presence but BECAUSE of His presence as the day grows brighter unto that perfect day. Are His saints not His “bodily form”? If Heaven is within you and the hidden man of the heart is that incorruptible...NOT in that which is outward which is corruptible ...corruption must put on the incorruptible hidden man of the heart. So in looking for Christ to be revealed from heaven ...would that Not be looking for His appearance from within that which is incorruptible, heaven within? Then the saying comes to past ...as the urging to “put on Christ” ...the outward corruption is swallowed up in victory of Heaven within you and that “incorruptible”. Realize that is a lot and maybe rambling...but “time” is still a big hinderance. Is there no “coming in the brightness of His glory” within bodily form of His saints, whom are revealed when He is revealed fro. Heaven coming in power and glory? Proverbs 4:18 But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

“Unto the perfect day” has that “perfect day” already came ...looks pretty dark still? Or is that perfect day Ephesians 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all
First, "Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God":

1 Corinthians 15:35-50
"But someone will say, “How are the dead raised up? And with what body do they come?” 36 Foolish one, what you sow is not made alive unless it dies. 37 And what you sow, you do not sow that body that shall be, but mere grain—perhaps wheat or some other grain. 38 But God gives it a body as He pleases, and to each seed its own body.
first thanks for the reply, second, I'm glad you went there for this is one of the places that we were going also. so lets keep on reading. 1 Corinthians 15:36 "Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:"
1 Corinthians 15:37 "And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:"
1 Corinthians 15:38 "But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body."
Now scott, what is the the "it?" your bones, not flesh and blood. but your bones. how do we know this? 1 Corinthians 15:36 "Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:"did you sow a "spirit?" no, did you sow a "Soul" no, so what did you sow? flesh. notice in verse 38 "God giveth IT, IT, IT, a body. see, flesh and blood cannot enter, but flesh and bone can, supportive scripture, Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.". so the it/you that beong raised is your BONES that still is in the GRAVE when our Lord returns. that why Peter on Pentecost said, Acts 2:29 "Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day." BINGO, David is sleeping in the grave right now. his bones is not returned to dust, only his flesh, can we get a witness to this fact? yes, listen. Job 19:26 "And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:" what flesh is Job speaking of? the new flesh that is given, or put on his bones that is in the grave, (Corinthians 15:38 "But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him). now can we back this up with scripture? lest. God give us a slow motion vision of this in Ezekiel 37, "the valley of dry BONES". the whole chapter is good for all of our reading, but we will look at verses 1-14 listen, the RESTORATION of the INNER man First.
Ezekiel 37:1 "The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,"
Ezekiel 37:2 "And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry."
Ezekiel 37:3 "And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest." (HOLD IT, can what? ... these "BONES", not can the body live, but can these bone live.) take note of that.

Ezekiel 37:4 "Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD."Ezekiel 37:5 "Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:" (WHAT BREATH? the Holy Ghost, and he was given on the day of Pentecost. Ephesians 4:23 "And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;"Ephesians 4:24 "And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.")

Ezekiel 37:6 "And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD."Ezekiel 37:7 "So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone." (NOTICE the BREATH is now "IN, IN" them). that's the bodily resurrection, and that's at his coming. this is what we calls full regeneration of the inner and outer man.

now back to 1 Corinthians 15:42 NOTICE the "IT", "So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:"
1 Corinthians 15:43 "It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:"
1 Corinthians 15:44 "It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body."
we suggest one go back to Genesis the beginning and get the it/BONES the FRIST ORDER. for "it" was the "BONE" that the Woman Came.

look I'm going to be out for a while, but we'll pick this back up this afternoon, please re-read what was posted.
Thanks,
PICJAG.

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed with most of your post but have a few questions maybe you can help with. You said “therefore does not come a second time in the flesh (“in bodily form”), but in the [spiritual] glory of the Father:” what is His “bodily form”?
a few passages come to mind concerning “in bodily form”:2 Corinthians 4:10-11 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. [11] For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.
2 Corinthians 4:12 So then death worketh in us, but life in you.

1 John 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.
These speak of us sharing in our flesh the suffering of Christ as He did in the flesh: "to live is Christ."

But there is a glory manifest in the flesh in Christ, and yet it is not the glory of the Father who is not flesh but spirit only. This is the glory of the ascended Son of God now that He has gone to the Father, which was to profit us that He would send the Holy Spirit, that where He is we might be also.
^ with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord. Always heard that as they are put away from God’s presence but now consider God—who is a consuming fire—His presence fills and because of this presence of the Lord and the glory of his power ...The presence of the Lord; the fire that we are told not to quench ...not destruction away from His presence but BECAUSE of His presence as the day grows brighter unto that perfect day. Are His saints not His “bodily form”? If Heaven is within you and the hidden man of the heart is that incorruptible...NOT in that which is outward which is corruptible ...corruption must put on the incorruptible hidden man of the heart. So in looking for Christ to be revealed from heaven ...would that Not be looking for His appearance from within that which is incorruptible, heaven within? Then the saying comes to past ...as the urging to “put on Christ” ...the outward corruption is swallowed up in victory of Heaven within you and that “incorruptible”. Realize that is a lot and maybe rambling...but “time” is still a big hinderance. Is there no “coming in the brightness of His glory” within bodily form of His saints, whom are revealed when He is revealed fro. Heaven coming in power and glory? Proverbs 4:18 But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

“Unto the perfect day” has that “perfect day” already came ...looks pretty dark still? Or is that perfect day Ephesians 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
His saints are His body in the flesh and in the world, but flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God (which is not of this world).

The flesh, that temple of the God in the world, is not an evolution of God from all spiritual to become glorified in holy flesh; but rather that the evils manifest in the flesh should be destroyed by fire, and that the children (those born of the Spirit) should be raised up as Christ was raised up, to be perfect as the Father is perfect and was perfect already being spirit.

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now back to 1 Corinthians 15:42 NOTICE the "IT", "So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:"
1 Corinthians 15:43 "It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:"
1 Corinthians 15:44 "It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body."
we suggest one go back to Genesis the beginning and get the it/BONES the FRIST ORDER. for "it" was the "BONE" that the Woman Came.

Interesting what you shared but one is done away with; cut off and does not enter: sown in dishonor; raised in glory
Sown in weakness; raised in power
Sown a natural body; raised a spiritual body.
dishonor, weakness, a natural body ...on the left hand. Glory, power, and a spiritual body on the right.

2 Corinthians 6:7-10 By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left, [8] By honour and dishonour, by evil report and good report: as deceivers, and yet true; [9] As unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed; [10] As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.

As unknown of men...yet well known of God.
As sorrowful in the flesh(if all we have is hope in this life then we are of the most miserable); yet alway rejoicing in the Spirit of God.
As dying daily...yet “Behold, we live.”
As chastened by the Father of Spirits ...yet not killed.
As poor; yet rich towards God and making many rich by the Spiritual treasure that is God. As having nothing in this Life; yet possessing the greater inheritance of all things created for and by Him.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The flesh, that temple of the God in the world, is not an evolution of God from all spiritual to become glorified in holy flesh...
So what you are suggesting is that the glorification of the saints is not the same as having immortal, resurrected, perfect, glorified bodies of flesh and bones (termed *spiritual bodies* since they are free from earthly limitations). But 1 Corinthians 15 proves you to be seriously mistaken.

We should stick with Scripture, no matter how difficult it might be.

Getting back to the title of this thread, the seven Spirits of God and really seven manifestations of the one Holy Spirit. There is only one Holy Spirit, who is God the Holy Spirit.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what you are suggesting is that the glorification of the saints is not the same as having immortal, resurrected, perfect, glorified bodies of flesh and bones (termed *spiritual bodies* since they are free from earthly limitations). But 1 Corinthians 15 proves you to be seriously mistaken.

We should stick with Scripture, no matter how difficult it might be.
No, that is not what I am saying.

What you have described is a matter of interpretation of what is written. But that interpretation is against other scriptures (which I listed). "Flesh and blood" which "cannot inherit the kingdom of God", is not "spiritual bodies". But rather, flesh is flesh and spirit is spirit, which all scripture declares.

The confusion here, is for some to confuse the meaning of "flesh" with that of "body." In this case, "there is natural body, and there is a spiritual body." But that spiritual body is not "flesh."
Getting back to the title of this thread, the seven Spirits of God and really seven manifestations of the one Holy Spirit. There is only one Holy Spirit, who is God the Holy Spirit.
Certainly "God is One" is true. But when the scriptures refer to "seven", there is a reason. That reason being: the fullness of God in spirit.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you have described is a matter of interpretation of what is written. But that interpretation is against other scriptures (which I listed). "Flesh and blood" which "cannot inherit the kingdom of God", is not "spiritual bodies". But rather, flesh is flesh and spirit is spirit, which all scripture declares.
That's with NATURAL FLESH Scott, but that NATURAL flesh is done away with. God giveth it the Bones a body/Flesh as it please him. understand that here is NATURAL/FLESH ... a body. see if we are alive when the Lord return, this NATURAL Flesh will be CHANGE, as the apostle said. 1 Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed." so who is the we here? 1 Thessalonians 4:15 "For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep." that's the we, if he happen to come and we be fortunate to be alive in this NATURAL Flesh. see it now? the new man, the outer man will be redeemed at his coming. so the dead will be given new bodies, and if we are alive at his coming, we will be change.
Hope that helped.
PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
to Heart2Soul, sorry about getting off topic, just a little bit. but this was important information maybe to someone salvation or edification, so please forgive me for going off topic a bit.
PICJAG.

PS, Scott Maybe you might want to start a topic on the resurrection and christ second coming.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all

first thanks for the reply, second, I'm glad you went there for this is one of the places that we were going also. so lets keep on reading. 1 Corinthians 15:36 "Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:"
1 Corinthians 15:37 "And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:"
1 Corinthians 15:38 "But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body."
Now scott, what is the the "it?" your bones, not flesh and blood. but your bones. how do we know this? 1 Corinthians 15:36 "Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:"did you sow a "spirit?" no, did you sow a "Soul" no, so what did you sow? flesh. notice in verse 38 "God giveth IT, IT, IT, a body. see, flesh and blood cannot enter, but flesh and bone can, supportive scripture, Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.". so the it/you that beong raised is your BONES that still is in the GRAVE when our Lord returns. that why Peter on Pentecost said, Acts 2:29 "Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day." BINGO, David is sleeping in the grave right now. his bones is not returned to dust, only his flesh, can we get a witness to this fact? yes, listen. Job 19:26 "And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:" what flesh is Job speaking of? the new flesh that is given, or put on his bones that is in the grave, (Corinthians 15:38 "But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him). now can we back this up with scripture? lest. God give us a slow motion vision of this in Ezekiel 37, "the valley of dry BONES". the whole chapter is good for all of our reading, but we will look at verses 1-14 listen, the RESTORATION of the INNER man First.
Ezekiel 37:1 "The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,"
Ezekiel 37:2 "And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry."
Ezekiel 37:3 "And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest." (HOLD IT, can what? ... these "BONES", not can the body live, but can these bone live.) take note of that.

Ezekiel 37:4 "Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD."Ezekiel 37:5 "Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:" (WHAT BREATH? the Holy Ghost, and he was given on the day of Pentecost. Ephesians 4:23 "And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;"Ephesians 4:24 "And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.")

Ezekiel 37:6 "And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD."Ezekiel 37:7 "So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone." (NOTICE the BREATH is now "IN, IN" them). that's the bodily resurrection, and that's at his coming. this is what we calls full regeneration of the inner and outer man.

look I'm going to be out for a while, but we'll pick this back up this afternoon, please re-read what was posted.
Thanks,
PICJAG.
That "it" body, is the body of Christ,"the word become flesh."

But you are mixing up or confusing "flesh" with "body." "There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body." And the flesh body is "not that body that shall be raised up." "Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God."

And "bone" is no indication that the dust elements of this world will be transformed by the glorifying of the flesh, which has no glory, but "profits nothing." Here you are mixing the "foreshadowing" manifestation of things in the world, with their spiritual counterparts. Those passages were a prophecy of things to come, which are spiritual, just as God is spirit. But that which is of the world is not to be glorified by transformation in its same form, but rather saved out of its present form, and set free by spiritual rebirth out of the world and into the kingdom where the elements of this world cannot inherit.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Flesh and blood" which "cannot inherit the kingdom of God",
There is a difference between "flesh and blood" and "flesh and bones" (which is what I said). Jesus Himself said that His resurrected body was "flesh and bones", so you will have to argue with Him.

Reactions: amadeus

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That "it" body, is the body of Christ,"the word become flesh."

But you are mixing up or confusing "flesh" with "body." "There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body." And the flesh body is "not that body that shall be raised up." "Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God."

And "bone" is no indication that the dust elements of this world will be transformed by the glorifying of the flesh, which has no glory, but "profits nothing." Here you are mixing the "foreshadowing" manifestation of things in the world, with their spiritual counterparts. Those passages were a prophecy of things to come, which are spiritual, just as God is spirit. But that which is of the world is not to be glorified by transformation in its same form, but rather saved out of its present form, and set free by spiritual rebirth out of the world and into the kingdom where the elements of this world cannot inherit.
no I'm not. Scott I have never said flesh and blood may enter... NO, you can check any of my post. I have always said Flesh and BONE will ENTER. please read what I'm saying.
now as for the bones, they been here for ages. even dinosaurs bone are still here. for it is in the bone that God will put flesh/the body on. and please note that the Lord's raised body was "CHANGE", it did not decompose, so it was changed, or quicken by the Spirit. for yes, he have flesh and bone, but no blood. understand, when you die..... it's NATURAL not final. for there are two deaths.
Here you are mixing the "foreshadowing" manifestation of things in the world, with their spiritual counterparts
no I'm not. I'm only pointing that redemption is in two parts, first the inner man, then the outter man.
Those passages were a prophecy of things to come, which are spiritual, just as God is spirit
ERROR on your part. flesh is something one can touch, scripture, John 20:24 "But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came."
John 20:25 "The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe."
now let's see this belief, John 20:26 "And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you."
John 20:27 "Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing."
John 20:28 "And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God."
John 20:29 "Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed."

understand a spiritual body... is not something without substance, or is ethereal, no, a spiritual is a body that is powered by the Spirit. listen, you even quoted it yourself,
God has made different substances for different environments, listen, 1 Corinthians 15:38 "But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body."1 Corinthians 15:39 "All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds."1 Corinthians 15:40 "There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another."1 Corinthians 15:41 "There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory."1 Corinthians 15:42 "So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:"1 Corinthians 15:43 "It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:"1 Corinthians 15:44 "It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body."
if one want to see a spiritual body, well the bible give it. Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have."
well our Lord Jesus have flesh and bone, and he cannot lie, so will we, let the bible speak, 1 John 3:2 "Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is."
well the Lord Jesus have flesh and bone. not natural flesh as what mary bore, for it was "quicken by the Spirit. that what mary birthed is not the same glorified flesh he has now, NO BLOOD. but yes, Flesh and Bones.
Hoped this helped.
PICJAG.

Last edited:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's with NATURAL FLESH Scott, but that NATURAL flesh is done away with. God giveth it the Bones a body/Flesh as it please him. understand that here is NATURAL/FLESH ... a body. see if we are alive when the Lord return, this NATURAL Flesh will be CHANGE, as the apostle said. 1 Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed." so who is the we here? 1 Thessalonians 4:15 "For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep." that's the we, if he happen to come and we be fortunate to be alive in this NATURAL Flesh. see it now? the new man, the outer man will be redeemed at his coming. so the dead will be given new bodies, and if we are alive at his coming, we will be change.
Hope that helped.
PICJAG.
You are still assuming that body and change is of the likeness of men and of flesh, blood, and bone. But that change is rather to the likeness of God, whom is spirit. Indeed, we are created in His image, but that does not include the imperfect elements of the world, but rather of God whom is spirit able to manifest in what ever form He chooses. But it is a mistake to consider that change a glorification of the flesh into something that is not perfect as God is perfect, whom is spirit.

Thus, we become like Him...not some kind of hybrid new man.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a difference between "flesh and blood" and "flesh and bones" (which is what I said). Jesus Himself said that His resurrected body was "flesh and bones", so you will have to argue with Him.
No need to argue.

Indeed, Jesus' resurrected body was flesh and blood and bone...which is also "the first resurrection" of "those who are alive and remain." But that is not the second resurrection which example was Christ's ascension unto the Father.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are still assuming that body and change is of the likeness of men and of flesh, blood, and bone. But that change is rather to the likeness of God, whom is spirit. Indeed, we are created in His image, but that does not include the imperfect elements of the world, but rather of God whom is spirit able to manifest in what ever form He chooses. But it is a mistake to consider that change a glorification of the flesh into something that is not perfect as God is perfect, whom is spirit.

Thus, we become like Him...not some kind of hybrid new man.
no assuming, the image of God is the TRUE man, as you said, God is spirit. now listen, 1 Corinthians 15:46 "Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual."
1 Corinthians 15:47 "The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven."
there you have it, the true IMAGE of God is"spiritual". so your assessment is incorrect. Listen once again, Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have." BINGO, there it is. and JESUS is "Spirit" is he not?. case closed.
Now Scott, if you have some solid evidence, instead of assumption, there is nothing you can prove.
the bible is clear, listen, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come." question is Adam body spiritual? read 1 Corinthians 15:46 again. so the evidence is clear, we have a "spiritual" redemption of our inner man, and a redemption of our outward man at his comming. a hybrid man? where did you get that from?. no just as thomas, look upon him as Thomas, and ask the Lord JESUS is he a hybird man.....

PICJAG.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no assuming, the image of God is the TRUE man, as you said, God is spirit. now listen, 1 Corinthians 15:46 "Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual."
1 Corinthians 15:47 "The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven."
there you have it, the true IMAGE of God is"spiritual". so your assessment is incorrect. Listen once again, Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have." BINGO, there it is. and JESUS is "Spirit" is he not?. case closed.
Now Scott, if you have some solid evidence, instead of assumption, there is nothing you can prove.
the bible is clear, listen, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come." question is Adam body spiritual? read 1 Corinthians 15:46 again. so the evidence is clear, we have a "spiritual" redemption of our inner man, and a redemption of our outward man at his comming. a hybrid man? where did you get that from?. no just as thomas, look upon him as Thomas, and ask the Lord JESUS is he a hybird man.....

PICJAG.
If you close the case, you close it for yourself.

All of what you are referring to is according to "the first resurrection" of the flesh and those who are alive and remain in the world. But the kingdom is not of this world, and you have not factored in the ascension to the Father, where no flesh, blood, bone, or elements can inherit.

Even if you could convince yourself that the example is Christ in the flesh, you still cannot reconcile the rest of what is written and the fact that the body "returns to the dust", the spirit alone "returns to God who gave it", "flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God", and the elements of this world are "destroyed with fervent heat and with fire." This is the "solid evidence" of scripture.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you close the case, you close it for yourself.

All of what you are referring to is according to "the first resurrection" of the flesh and those who are alive and remain in the world. But the kingdom is not of this world, and you have not factored in the ascension to the Father, where no flesh, blood, bone, or elements can inherit.

Even if you could convince yourself that the example is Christ in the flesh, you still cannot reconcile the rest of what is written and the fact that the body "returns to the dust", the spirit alone "returns to God who gave it", "flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God", and the elements of this world are "destroyed with fervent heat and with fire." This is the "solid evidence" of scripture.
Error, the Kingdom of God is within us now, Luke 17:20 "And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:"
Luke 17:21 "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."
so your assessment want fly
and as for the spirit, it returns to God who gave it, you keep harping on flesh and blood entering the Kingdom of Heaven, no, that's a dead horse .
then you said, "and the elements of this world are "destroyed with fervent heat and with fire." This is the "solid evidence" of scripture". yes, did you not read Ezekiel 37, the valley of dry bones?, now scott, what is a valley? don't use your carnal education to answer, listen, a valley is nothing but a Lake without water. do you see it now? yes, the valley when filled with fire is the LAKE of FIRE. did you get the symbolism of a fact? yes this world will be on fire, but those in Christ will be in an Ark of safety. see Scott you might want to re-read Ezekiel 37 of the valley of dry bones.

PICJAG.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
to Heart2Soul, sorry about getting off topic, just a little bit. but this was important information maybe to someone salvation or edification, so please forgive me for going off topic a bit.
PICJAG.

PS, Scott Maybe you might want to start a topic on the resurrection and christ second coming.
No problem, I have been gone for the past week and just now logging on to catch back up....it definitely got off topic...lol.