The Sheep and the Goats

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct, neither is Jesus. Christ and his Church will reign from the spirit world
um ... Scripture

Don’t know what you mean by “reigning from the spirit world”.
“um...Scripture” does not answer “your personal thoughts or words”.

The Son of Man, (without reputation) appeared on Earth (this World): From Heaven, (Gods Kingdom), in a fashion, FOR Earthly Men TO SEE and HEAR.

The Son of Man’s, (reputation was revealed to Earthly men while the Son of Man was ON Earth).

After The Son of Man Accomplished what He was SENT TO DO, He Left (this World) and Returned to (Gods Heavenly Kingdom).

The Son of Man SHALL RETURN, (WITH His reputation...ie POWER) accompanied WITH:
His holy angelic spirits (unseen by human mens eyes.)
His saints, (men MADE quickened, born again of Gods Seed), unseen by human mens eyes.
* And Occupy...His inherited Land (Land promised to Abraham & his descendants).
* And Occupy...King David’s THRONE in Jerusalem (Which God Himself established to be an ever-lasting THRONE, for a KING of Gods People.)
* He shall REIGN King over mortal Nations, mortal men, of THIS WORLD.
* He shall BE SEEN and HEARD, (Son of Man, with POWER), by mortal men of THIS WORLD...for 1,000 yeas...VOID of Satan and Demonic angel.

Gods ORDER and WAY, is alway bit by bit, little by little, for man-KIND to comprehend Godly Mysteries.

It is the BEGINNING of men to MAKE choices WITHOUT “excuse” of EVIL Demonic Spirits Lurking to target the weak and the unknowing the knowledge of God.

The ULTIMATE WILL and PLEASURE of God....IS NOT for HIS CREATED MEN to GO UP to Heaven and LIVE in Comfort and Bliss.

Earth was Created FOR Man-KIND....That has NOT Changed.
The Present BARRIER BETWEEN Heaven and Earth, SHALL BE OPENED...
How and What it is LIKE IN HEAVEN, SHALL ALSO BE ON EARTH.
(No human men IN Heaven....No human men ON Earth).

Matt 6:
[10] Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

The big picture gambit...
6,000 years...Created and Made man-Kind.
Man without God, Man learning about God, Men accepting the knowledge, Men rejecting the knowledge, Process continuing, Rejection increasing, Pressure to Reject increasing, God Offering of an Assured Salvation before a mans mortal death, Some men accept, Many men reject....
1,000 years....Strong obstacle “removed” (Satan / demonic angelic spirits).

7th thousandth Year Begins...Completion and Perfection...Gods Will and Pleasure Accomplished....God forever with His family and His family forever with their God.

Glory to God,
Taken

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are very confused. I am not evading anything. In fact, it is you who are evading and ignoring the facts that disprove your claim. I have clearly shown that the hell that people are tormented in, is not the lake of fire. Re-read Rev 20. It states that hell will be CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE. The wicked that are caught up in Rev 13:40-43 are not immediately cast into the lake of fire. They are cast into the hell shown in Luke 16:22-23. THAT hell will be cast into the lake of fire at the end in Rev 20.
That's strange, because I never said that "hell" is the "lake of fire" either!

The "lake of fire", AS I HAVE SAID, is a one-time event that ONLY will happen at the end of Christ's future "thousand years" reign AS WRITTEN in Revelation 20. So I am following God's Word as written! But you instead are following MAN'S WORD, which is often in error.

Reactions: WillTell

Huperetes

Dec 10, 2019
Millington
www.grex.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's strange, because I never said that "hell" is the "lake of fire" either!

The "lake of fire", AS I HAVE SAID, is a one-time event that ONLY will happen at the end of Christ's future "thousand years" reign AS WRITTEN in Revelation 20. So I am following God's Word as written! But you instead are following MAN'S WORD, which is often in error.
It has been clearly shown that people are in hell before it is cast into the lake of fire. I am sorry if you have lost track of the actual topic we were discussing. Who said that the lake of fire is not a one time event? What I said was that hell will be cast into the lake of fire.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It has been clearly shown that people are in hell before it is cast into the lake of fire. I am sorry if you have lost track of the actual topic we were discussing. Who said that the lake of fire is not a one time event? What I said was that hell will be cast into the lake of fire.
You are only talking in circles now because I have already said more than once that the abode of the wicked called "hell" IS NOT THE SAME THING AS THE "LAKE OF FIRE".