The Shopping Mall in the Sky.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Indeed!

"And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me.
And he said unto him, Man, who made me a judge or a divider over you?" Luke 12:13-14
How is it that Christian's the world over know how hypocritical their religion has become, and nothing ever changes.

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
So it is possible to corrupt something perfect that God created?
Here's something I wrote that's related to your inquiry.

GOD’s GREAT PLAN
Adam sinned because he could,
God foreknew he always would.

We all sin because we can,
God foreknows the heart of man.

Only Christ can save from sin,
Only He this victory win.

God’s goodness leads us to repentance,
Rewarding us with our inheritance.

If God's goodness be cursed and denied,
The truth remains it was supplied.

God always foreknows the heart of man,
And always foreknows those who obey His great Plan.

© 2020 Copyright Licensing New Zealand (CLNZ)

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Here's something I wrote that's related to your inquiry.

GOD’s GREAT PLAN
Adam sinned because he could,
God foreknew he always would.

We all sin because we can,
God foreknows the heart of man.

Only Christ can save from sin,
Only He this victory win.

God’s goodness leads us to repentance,
Rewarding us with our inheritance.

If God's goodness be cursed and denied,
The truth remains it was supplied.

God always foreknows the heart of man,
And always foreknows those who obey His great Plan.

© 2020 Copyright Licensing New Zealand (CLNZ)
So Eve & Adam's sin corrupted perfection that was created by God for them. (So does that mean God's perfect state can be corrupted too?)

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
So Eve & Adam's sin corrupted perfection that was created by God for them. (So does that mean God's perfect state can be corrupted too?)
This is a very astute question, I.O.U.

The correct answer is no. The Bible teaches that God casts those angels who oppose Him out of Heaven, and only those whom God foreknows will always be 100% faithful to Him are saved for eternal life in heaven.

Col 1:21-23 And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled (22) in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy, and blameless, and above reproach in His sight— (23) if indeed you continue in the faith, grounded and steadfast, and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel which you heard, which was preached to every creature under heaven, of which I, Paul, became a minister.

Eph 5:25-27 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her, (26) that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, (27) that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You Christian's must stop pretending that all of this you're believing about is a "relationship" I say because you don't reciprocate in any sense of the word.
Jesus never handed out money, He handed out faith and hope in a dark evil world.
My hand is connected to his hand, my faith is His faith, my hope is His hope, my love for my fellow man is His love for humanity.
You looking for a hand bro?
REACH for it.
HUGS

Reactions: Lambano

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The shopping mall in the sky...
vs.
other people's money.

Hypocrisy runs deep.
I'm white and I'm not racist. I don't believe in reparations for generations long gone by.
Each generation is responsible for it's own betterment or decline.
If you agree with reparations, I wonder how you would respond.
I would say no, and leave hypocrisy behind.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How is it that Christian's the world over know how hypocritical their religion has become, and nothing ever changes.
Who is in a boat believing that the name printed on the bow [Christian?] really refers to them? There are those who are really striving to surrender and to follow Jesus, and there are those who are ignorant, and too often do not really care.
God cares and He is always responding to hearts hungry and thirsty for the right things.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
This is a very astute question, I.O.U.

The correct answer is no. The Bible teaches that God casts those angels who oppose Him out of Heaven, and only those whom God foreknows will always be 100% faithful to Him are saved for eternal life in heaven.

Col 1:21-23 And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled (22) in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy, and blameless, and above reproach in His sight— (23) if indeed you continue in the faith, grounded and steadfast, and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel which you heard, which was preached to every creature under heaven, of which I, Paul, became a minister.

Eph 5:25-27 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her, (26) that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, (27) that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish.
Not cooooool.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
We are not to be just beasts driven by the flesh, but should live by the Spirit. The desires of the flesh exist for sure, but why do they not remain primitive but become corrupted?
isn't there things that shouldn't really be said to someone and i also think talking to a person who is not willing is in vain
Mark 4:11-12
And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables: That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
I haven't wrote anything for a while
And for the usual reasons
Because I'm tired
Of my voice been ignored
While this stupid civilization
Keeps paying homage
To their shopping God in the sky
They won't listen, no they won't stop
Untill there's nothing left for anyone
Except a giant pile of garbage
Where a planet used to be.
like at first sight yes while listening to music myself i did like your poems imo you should make music lyrics instead of poems i did like but except for the God part not offended but you sound like a confused child

anyway why do you need attention from this forum? based on your poem

attention from christians yet you do not believe in what they believe in

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
attention from christians yet you do not believe in what they believe in
There is a certain logic to non-Christians and atheists frequenting Christian internet forums. Whilst some genuinely seek information others derive satisfaction from posts intended to bait and discomfort.

I have often found myself helping people who seek out Christians to meet some need but who have no intention of converting to Christianity themselves. My attitude is that regardless of their resistence to accepting Christ as their Saviour if their need is genuine and I have the means to help then I should be of service.

Reactions: Lambano