The simplicity of the Gospel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about anybody else, but I can't lose my salvation...I tried and it didn't work. I couldn't stop believing. I had an unusual salvation experience. Someone read John 3:16 to me and I had a vision of a sword piercing my heart and I instantly believed it! It was the first time I'd ever heard the gospel. I've never stopped believing it.

Amen.
A converted man can Not Lose his salvation.

Reactions: Nancy and Truman

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How simple is the Gospel?

Believe - Faith - Hope - Love

is simple easy!?

No rather difficult for some to wrap their mind around.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I don't know about anybody else, but I can't lose my salvation...I tried and it didn't work. I couldn't stop believing. I had an unusual salvation experience. Someone read John 3:16 to me and I had a vision of a sword piercing my heart and I instantly believed it! It was the first time I'd ever heard the gospel. I've never stopped believing it.
So many have been blessed indeed through John 3.16.... :)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Thanks for sharing this chapter. I'm not sure if I had read Psalm 91 before, or maybe just God wasn't ready to speak to me through it. But upon reading it last week, the Lord has had much to say. There is a sense of wonder, awe, and peace each time I've reflected upon it. Blessings to you!
@Venksta Good indeed to keep reading God's Word prayerfully...