The snake pit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JellyJam

Apr 24, 2019
Brisbane, Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
If you know better how should God have intervened?
Wow! I missed this.

I would say that there is a redundancy system in place that deals with every facet of our physical reactions.

This redundancy system is what we coin reality. It is like an artificial intelligence that's put in place for administrative purposes only.
I perceive that reality always has counter measures in place to discourage the offender, but the offender can also malfunction to a point that reality can't pair with this particular unit and fix the error.

And yes there are many times, and not so many times (Depending on locations & current unit position's) reality can step in, but this all comes down to probabilities.

Reality is just a calculator.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Wow! I missed this.

I would say that there is a redundancy system in place that deals with every facet of our physical reactions.

This redundancy system is what we coin reality. It is like an artificial intelligence that's put in place for administrative purposes only.
I perceive that reality always has counter measures in place to discourage the offender, but the offender can also malfunction to a point that reality can't pair with this particular unit and fix the error.

And yes there are many times, and not so many times (Depending on locations & current unit position's) reality can step in, but this all comes down to probabilities.

Reality is just a calculator.

Sounds like the Matrix.

JellyJam

Apr 24, 2019
Brisbane, Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
If life is about an ultimate relationship, one that you Christian's say that Jesus requires from us all.

Then why don't you Christian's seem to see, that a relationship is something that you can only accomplish if you know the person you say you love.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
In the mind of the true believer, I am a non-believing lost soul who's only destination is hell. But then there I was walking down some back alley at 1.24am early morning night.

Then I heard a woman crying out, help! Instantly fear attacked me, but my instincts kicked in. I started running to this womans voice, finding some guy trying to have his way with her.

And even though I was afraid, I jumped on him and told the woman to run away.

Who cares what happened after that, so long as that girl escaped her fate.

So my question is, if I was not there that early morning night. Would your God have stepped in all by himself?
yes, as you have demonstrated by your story

Reactions: amadeus

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the mind of the true believer, I am a non-believing lost soul who's only destination is hell. But then there I was walking down some back alley at 1.24am early morning night.

Then I heard a woman crying out, help! Instantly fear attacked me, but my instincts kicked in. I started running to this womans voice, finding some guy trying to have his way with her.

And even though I was afraid, I jumped on him and told the woman to run away.

Who cares what happened after that, so long as that girl escaped her fate.

So my question is, if I was not there that early morning night. Would your God have stepped in all by himself?

Did God step in when the woman decided to be out on the streets at 1:24 AM ?

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the mind of the true believer, I am a non-believing lost soul who's only destination is hell.

Interesting you Believe in Hell, which you have never Seen, but you reject belief in God whom you have never Seen.

Glory to God,
Taken