The Spirits of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stephen Levi

May 11, 2014
San Antonio, Texas
Revelation, Chapter 1, 4: John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

Revelation, Chapter 3, 1: And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.

Revelation, Chapter 4, 5: And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

Revelation, Chapter 5, 6: And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Stephen Levi

May 11, 2014
San Antonio, Texas
Stephen Levi said:
Revelation, Chapter 1, 4: John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

Revelation, Chapter 3, 1: And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.

Revelation, Chapter 4, 5: And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

Revelation, Chapter 5, 6: And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
Romans, Chapter 8, 2: For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Revelation, Chapter 11, 11: And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

The Seven Spirits of God

1. The Spirit of Life

2. The Spirit of Prophecy

Revelation, Chapter 19, 10: And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus
is the spirit of prophecy.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what is it about the seven spirits of God you care to talk about? Anyone who can operate a computer can copy and paste text from scripture.

dragonfly

Apr 19, 2012
UK
I love your list of spirits.

Never seen it laid out like that before!

What do you know about The Spirit of Life? We will start there. Tell me.
Romans 8:2 - the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus (Also vv 6, 10 and 38 of Rom 8.)

is zoe. This is the same life as mentioned by Paul in 1 Timothy 4:8. Only Jesus Christ has zoe.

Is this what you had in mind? (Or at least, part of it?)

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stephen Levi said:
What do you know about The Spirit of Life? We will start there. Tell me.
You started the thread. You start.