The thousand year binding ends before the thousand year reigning.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d I'm reminded of the verse at Isaiah 48.10: "I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction".

We all will suffer and will receive good & bad, for the rain falls on the just and the unjust alike.
Our advantage is our advocacy with Christ !
He knows when a sparrow falls to the ground O HOW MUCH MORE HE CARES FOR US!

May we have the LOVE OF GOD FULL IN OUR HEARTS TO NOT JUST GIVE LIP SERVICE BUT TO REALLY CARE!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kindly pay close attention to what is written: And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

If Satan is bound for 1,000 years and loosed AFTER the 1,000 years, then one has to be deliberately obtuse to claim that his binding ends before the 1,000 years (which is also the period of the reign of Christ). So are you deliberately obtuse or do you just enjoy perverting the Word of God?
Satan is "Currently" bound from "One Specific Purpose", And One Only?

"Deceive The Nations" To Battle

The Non-Literal 1,000 Years (Revelation) 20:1-6 Are Taking Place Now In The Lords Spiritual, And Will Cease At The Future Second Coming

If A Tribulation Saint Were To Die One Day Before The Second Coming, He Enters Into The Non-Literal 1,000 Year Reign

Many That Promote Millennialism Falsely Teach, Satan Cant Be Presently Bound Because Evil Exist In The World?

Satan Is Presently Bound As Is Clearly Seen In (Revelation) 20:7-8 Below That Interprets (Deceive The Nations) Is To Battle, Not General Evil In The World Presently.

Satan Is Loosed At The End Of The Tribulation When The 6th Vial Is Poured Out As Seen In (Revelation) 16:12, The Deception Is Devils In False Miracles Going Forth To The Kings Of The Earth, To Gather Them To The Final Battle

(Revelation) 20:1-9KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations
which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

(Revelation) 16:12-14 & (Revelation) 20:7-8 Same Deception In Gathering The Nations To The Very Same Final Battle In "Parallel" Teachings Of The Same Event

(Revelation) 16:12-17KJV
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then I have confused you with another poster. When is this millennium in your Amil view?
Clearly explained in post #63 above

The words (Thousand Years) is doing nothing more than explaining the Lord's eternal spiritual realm of no literal time, one days is a thousand years, "No Literal Earthly Time" 2 Peter 3:8

The word "Millennium" isn't found in my holy Bible, it's a fabricated word of man trying to create a literal future "Millennial Kingdom" on this earth

That seen in Revelation 20:1-6 is 100% in the Lord's eternal spiritual realm "No Literal Time", no Kingdom or Mortals upon this earth are seen in the scripture as many claim, a Millennial Kingdom on this earth is like believing in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy, "They Don't Exist"!

Last edited: