The thousand year binding ends before the thousand year reigning.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Is that like partially blind ?
I am an Amil you said, well there you have it,
small wonder.

You obiviously don't believe what God has to say but I'll tell you this,

I am a child of God,saved by the sacrifical blood of Jesus for my sin wages, I stand on God's word, PERIOD

Im very glad to hear that me too but having a different view is just having a different view

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No it doesn't say that, not unless you are reading Revelation 20 using a mirror.

By posing such an idea it reveals to me that you are 'against' The Word of God and have the goal to defame it.

No not true having a different view is just having a different view. You have a different view than I do but I would never say that about you because you just have a different view that’s all I don’t believe that you have a evil agenda and niether do I.

We are all Christians on the same side debating non essential doctrines and we should do it in grace and love.

Revelation 20:7 shows satan released before his final asult on the church and verse 5 shows when the rest of the dead raise which is on the throne judgement day

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im very glad to hear that me too but having a different view is just having a different view

Except if I'm not mistaken,preterist believe that Jesus second coming already happened as well as the great TRIBULATIONS in 70 A. D..

Is that why yo don't believe what the scriptures say for amills deny a 1000 yrs of universal righteousness and peace,correct?

Different views on some things is acceptable but I am VERY,VERY SERIOUS about God's word.
If what a person believes is wrong it cannot be accepted. I do not listen to man on scriptures but believe the Spirit is the one to teach us.

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I stated in another thread,we cannot have it God's way and man's way, it is either one or the other!

You cannot be married and have a mistress.
You cannot be rich bc you've robbed others.

This is double minded and then EVERY wind of DOCTRINE takes you whete IT WILL.

Reactions: Philip James

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw @Marty fox you have a lovely family.
Your pic reminds me of Fredd Gwynn of the Monster series when he wasn't made up.
I imagine the little fellow was very spoiled with 3 older sisters.

Reactions: Marty fox

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Except if I'm not mistaken,preterist believe that Jesus second coming already happened as well as the great TRIBULATIONS in 70 A. D..

Is that why yo don't believe what the scriptures say for amills deny a 1000 yrs of universal righteousness and peace,correct?

Different views on some things is acceptable but I am VERY,VERY SERIOUS about God's word.
If what a person believes is wrong it cannot be accepted. I do not listen to man on scriptures but believe the Spirit is the one to teach us.

I don’t believe that the second coming has already happened that’s what full preterist think

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Btw @Marty fox you have a lovely family.
Your pic reminds me of Fredd Gwynn of the Monster series when he wasn't made up.
I imagine the little fellow was very spoiled with 3 older sisters.

Thank you they are an amazing family my son Kaden is the thief oldest and the two oldest sisters do spoil them both

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you they are an amazing family my son Kaden is the thief oldest and the two oldest sisters do spoil them both

Your welcome. So you have a son not in the photo. Peace on you and your family. May you all be safe in his strong tower!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t believe that the second coming has already happened that’s what full preterist think

Ok, then how can you be a partial anything, with God it's all or nothing?

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Your welcome. So you have a son not in the photo. Peace on you and your family. May you all be safe in his strong tower!

Thanks for saying peace to my family at this moment as my wife is going through chemotherapy and God just answered one of our prayers peace to your family too

My son is in the picture he is upfront its also my wife and three daughters and myself

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for saying peace to my family at this moment as my wife is going through chemotherapy and God just answered one of our prayers peace to your family too

My son is in the picture he is upfront its also my wife and three daughters and myself

I am sorry for your family's trial. I will be remembering you guys in prayer. Be strong, God is able to do above and beyond what we think or ask for.
Even in the fire and in the waters that submerge us he is there with us holding tightly to our faith.
There is nothing we can go through that the Father hasn't already seen and he doesnt let us walk alone.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am sorry for your family's trial. I will be remembering you guys in prayer. Be strong, God is able to do above and beyond what we think or ask for.
Even in the fire and in the waters that submerge us he is there with us holding tightly to our faith.
There is nothing we can go through that the Father hasn't already seen and he doesnt let us walk alone.

Yes thank you God has shown us that He is with us in this journey even today He came through for us

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do quote verses I have all through this thread. Do you really not think that they are numbered like the sand of the sea that it’s not most people?

You say that about me and then you add things to the scriptures that are not there where do you get that about the last 150 years? That’s not in the bible.
Well do you think the whole world will be destroyed at the Second Coming even the Christians by Satan. Where are your billions or most of the earth at your assumed point in this deception?

It is just common sense that a population explosion happens in the last 150 years, not in the first century. Were there tens of billions on earth in the first century? Did all of the earth come against Jerusalem, and were consumed by fire from heaven in the first century?

If your point is that all the world comes against Jerusalem in my pre-mill view, is right, then what about your same view in the first century at the end of your millennium? Most of the earth's population was consumed by fire when they marched against Jerusalem in the first century?

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well do you think the whole world will be destroyed at the Second Coming even the Christians by Satan. Where are your billions or most of the earth at your assumed point in this deception?

It is just common sense that a population explosion happens in the last 150 years, not in the first century. Were there tens of billions on earth in the first century? Did all of the earth come against Jerusalem, and were consumed by fire from heaven in the first century?

If your point is that all the world comes against Jerusalem in my pre-mill view, is right, then what about your same view in the first century at the end of your millennium? Most of the earth's population was consumed by fire when they marched against Jerusalem in the first century?

Sorry but I have no idea what your talking about. I don’t know why you think that I think there were billions of people in the first century because I don’t.

I don’t know why you think that I think the second coming happened in the first century because I don’t.

I don’t know why you think that I think fire came down from heaven and consumed people in the first century because I don’t.

I don’t know why you think that I think the millennium ended in the first century because I don’t.

Do you have me confused with someone else?

No I don’t think that satan will destroy the whole world even Christians at the second coming I have no idea why you would think that I think that.

Reactions: jeffweeder

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry but I have no idea what your talking about. I don’t know why you think that I think there were billions of people in the first century because I don’t.

I don’t know why you think that I think the second coming happened in the first century because I don’t.

I don’t know why you think that I think fire came down from heaven and consumed people in the first century because I don’t.

I don’t know why you think that I think the millennium ended in the first century because I don’t.

Do you have me confused with someone else?

No I don’t think that satan will destroy the whole world even Christians at the second coming I have no idea why you would think that I think that.
Because I claimed that only a third of humanity would be destroyed.

You said, no. Most every one.

You have not stated the thousand year reign was from David until Jesus Christ on the Cross?

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Because I claimed that only a third of humanity would be destroyed.

You said, no. Most every one.

You have not stated the thousand year reign was from David until Jesus Christ on the Cross?

You have totally lost me here I have no idea what you are talking about with David till Jesus that has nothing to do with the thousand years.

At the future second coming most people will die but not any Christians

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have totally lost me here I have no idea what you are talking about with David till Jesus that has nothing to do with the thousand years.

Most people don't die at the second coming. According to scripture, the nations will be ruled over by Christ after Armageddon is over. The only ones shown being killed is the army of the beast at Armageddon.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Then I have confused you with another poster. When is this millennium in your Amil view?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d I'm reminded of the verse at Isaiah 48.10: "I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction".

Reactions: Marty fox