THE THRONE OF DAVID

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1Co 15:47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.
1Co 15:48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
1Co 15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
1Co 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
1Co 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
1Co 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
1Co 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
1Co 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
1Co 15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
1Co 15:56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
1Co 15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Come on guys, read the Genesis 49:10 prophecy. Understand God's promise through His prophet Jeremiah and the continued offspring of Zedekiah's daughters that Jeremiah escaped with. Where did they go?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1Co 15:47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.
1Co 15:48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
1Co 15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
1Co 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
1Co 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
1Co 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
1Co 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
1Co 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
1Co 15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
1Co 15:56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
1Co 15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Yeah, so? That's about the resurrection, and... the change on the last day of those still alive on earth... to a "spiritual body", the body image of the world to come.

That doesn't explain the subject of David's earthly throne and Christ inheriting it at His 2nd coming.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peter does not inherit the kingdom only is the administrator like Joseph under pharaoh see Is 22

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then the kingdom was taken from them matt 21:43 and given to Peter, Matt 16:18 the apostles, Matt 18:18 and their successors with the authority of the keys and the power to bind and lose!

Teaching authority of the Apostles and their successors in the church founded in the one true founded by Jesus Christ!

Jesus Christ is the head of the church, (eph 5:23) the body of Christ,
(col 1:18) the new and eternal covenant, (pre-figured Jer 31:31) (Heb 8:8) new covenant replaces the Mosaic covenant, (Heb 8:13) Christ replaces David as king, (Lk 1:32-33) Jesus Christ is the only mediator between God and men, (1 Tim 2:5 & Heb 12:24) but a mediator remains on earth mediating between God and His people, but Christ ascended to heaven, (acts 1) before He did He founded His church, on Peter, and the apostles, and their successors!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 2:42 acts 8:31 & 35 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 16:13
Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20

Major covenants!

Adam:
(Marriage covenant)

Noah:
(Family covenant)

Abraham:
(Tribal covenant)

Moses:
(National covenant)

Jesus Christ:
(Universal covenant)

New and eternal covenant founded by Jesus Christ! Matt 16:18

Universal (Catholic) Jn 1:29 Jn 3:16
World universal

1 Jn 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
What would you think if Peter was one of the 7 Pillars..

Psa 75:3 The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah.

Gal 2:9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

Pro 9:1 Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars:

Luk 7:31 And the Lord said, Whereunto then shall I liken the men of this generation? and to what are they like?
Luk 7:32 They are like unto children sitting in the marketplace, and calling one to another, and saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned to you, and ye have not wept.
Luk 7:33 For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine; and ye say, He hath a devil.
Luk 7:34 The Son of man is come eating and drinking; and ye say, Behold a gluttonous man, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners!
Luk 7:35 But wisdom is justified of all her children.

Dan 5:14 I have even heard of thee, that the spirit of the gods is in thee, and that light and understanding and excellent wisdom is found in thee.

Mat 24:45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

Jhn 21:17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kingdom of God, kingdom of Heaven, same thing different descriptors. Wherever Heaven is, that is where God's Kingdom is. And it is coming to earth in our near future. (Revelation 21)
don't believe so, check up on that ok.

the Kingdom of "HEAVEN" is coming, but the Kingdom of God is in you and I right now, the Holy Ghost. Romans 14:17 "For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost." and the apostle Paul had the Holy Ghost, 2 Timothy 4:18 "And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen."

well didn't he have the Holy Ghost already, so what is the perserve ... "UNTO" his heavenly kingdom?.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ephesians 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

there's some OT statements also but I'm to lazy to look them up right now, you don't need to unless you want to read it for yourself.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
don't believe so, check up on that ok.

the Kingdom of "HEAVEN" is coming, but the Kingdom of God is in you and I right now, the Holy Ghost. Romans 14:17 "For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost." and the apostle Paul had the Holy Ghost, 2 Timothy 4:18 "And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen."

well didn't he have the Holy Ghost already, so what is the perserve ... "UNTO" his heavenly kingdom?.

PICJAG

Luk 17:33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

NLT: Yes, and the Lord will deliver me from every evil attack and will bring me safely into his heavenly Kingdom. All glory to God forever and ever! Amen.

Col 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
Col 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Faith:
Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 1:1 KJV - "The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham."

Abraham is the Father of Faith for the circumcised and uncircumcised. And it is Christ who performs Spiritual Circumcision.

Think of Indestructible, Incorruptible Seed.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luk 17:33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

NLT: Yes, and the Lord will deliver me from every evil attack and will bring me safely into his heavenly Kingdom. All glory to God forever and ever! Amen.

Col 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
Col 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Faith:
Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Amen to the scriptures, because the KOG is within us, Luke 17:21 "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

PICJAG

Reactions: Ziggy

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mk 16:16 faith and baptism for adults

but for infants baptism is sufficient

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does it cost money to be baptised in a church?
I don't remember..
I know when I was 18 and got baptised drownded even..
it didn't cost anything.

Well. I guess some do make money off it.. hmm

Some parishes charge anywhere from $50 - $200 for baptisms per child. There might be a fee for baptism prep class and materials. For the baptism itself this is called an offering on the occasion of a sacrament— and it is ALWAYS at the discretion of the family.

How much will it cost to have our baby baptized?

As of May 1, 2019 our new fees are: $25 for Baptismal Preparation class and $75 for class and Baptism at our parish. This donation can be made on line using your credit card, the parish office or Faith Formation Center or on the day of your orientation meeting.

OH SWEET....

^!!#%$ #**@!^ !!#%^

that's all I got to say about that.
Hugs

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mark 16:16 was doctrine only for Israel to enter the kingdom on earth and reign with Christ.
Only Israel? Is there more than one salvation? More than one savior? Jn 3:16 the whole world everyone! Whosoever!

Is there more than one new covenant?

Major covenants!

Adam:
(Marriage covenant)

Noah:
(Family covenant)

Abraham:
(Tribal covenant)

Moses:
(National covenant)

Jesus Christ:
(Universal covenant)

New and eternal covenant founded by Jesus Christ! Matt 16:18

Universal (Catholic) Jn 1:29 Jn 3:16
World universal

1 Jn 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But Jesus church is not a Wordly Universal Church.. that's man's church.
Big difference..
The Roman Catholic church has it's foundations in Rome.
They profess Jesus but they Know him not.
Their symbolism comes from Egypt.
They wear the Fish hat of the god Dagon.
They are immersed in idolatry.
They mock the passover.
They worship Ishtar as Easter.
They call a man Father, even though Jesus explicitely says not to.

They don't care.. they got LOTS and LOTS of money. while the world starves paying penance to them.

This Roman Catholic Church is the same one that God destroyed in Jerusalem in 70AD
It's ugly head was wounded but it's still breathing venomous poison..

Grrr

I'm not attacking the people.. I'm attacking the establishment. corrupt to the core.

Grrrr

Hugs