THE THRONE OF DAVID

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That your doomed unless you believe God to save your Arse..

works also?

James 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?

22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have to believe before ye receive..

Do you Know God?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have to believe before ye receive..

Do you Know God?

believe what and for how long?
Jn 3:16 refers to a continual state of believing?

what about love of God? Is that also required for salvation?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are religions that believe in Isis, Ra, Hollywood, money.. that any of all these will save them..
There is only One God. The creator of heaven and earth and all that in them is, forever and ever Amen.
You must believe in This God. The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit.
The Great I AM.
You must believe that He IS. first.
This is found in Acts:
Act 17:23 For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.

You must believe that God sent His son in the likeness of man to have mankind return to Him from a state of not knowing Him.
He is the Light, the Word, the Door.. that leads us to God the Father through him, by him.
Without Light there is only darkness. Without the Word there is only silence. Without the door there is only a wall.

Jesus is the one that breaks the barrier. No man comes to the Father but by him.
You must believe in the Light, in the Word, in the Door, for salvation.
He came to save us from our sins...
Sin is ignorance of who God is.

You cannot Love one you do not know.
You cannot keep anything without first acknowledging the one who gives it.

This is the First...
Mar 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

ACKNOWLEDGE HIM

Mar 12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

LEARN OF HIM

BECOME LIKE HIM. As Jesus showed us how to walk. How to love. How to show compassion. How to stand in truth. And how to give light to those who sit in darkness.

How long?????

Forever and ever

Amen

Doug

Apr 29, 2018
south
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it refers to all men the new covenant is catholic (universal) jn 3:16 the whole world, whomsoever including all there are no Jews, the kingdom was taken from Israel and given to the church that will bear fruit Matt 21:43 matt 16:18
Matthew 21:43 the nation that will be given the kingdom on earth is the believing nation of Israel. The church in this dispensation, the body of Christ, is never called a nation.

Matthew 16:18 The church in this verse is the church of God comprised of those who believed on the name of Jesus and the gospel of the kingdom...it is the remnant of Israel, the kingdom saints who will be enter the kingdom on earth and reign with Christ.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everybody on this planet comes from God. Noah began a new beginning. His firstborn is Shem. From Shem comes Abraham.
Abraham is the father of all the nations both Jew and Gentile. One was given a covenant the other a blessing.
We are all blessed if we have faith. Abraham is the father of the faithful.
There is neither Jew nor Greek because all nations which live by Faith are Abraham's seed.
And thereby are all blessed. :)
It's an awesome plan!

Hugs

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everybody on this planet comes from God. Noah began a new beginning. His firstborn is Shem. From Shem comes Abraham.
Abraham is the father of all the nations both Jew and Gentile. One was given a covenant the other a blessing.
We are all blessed if we have faith. Abraham is the father of the faithful.
There is neither Jew nor Greek because all nations which live by Faith are Abraham's seed.
And thereby are all blessed. :)
It's an awesome plan!

Hugs
100% correct. we all come from God, our fleshly bodies are not us, but dust, it is the spirit that inherit eternal life. for the body without the spirit is ... "DEAD". for our life/spirit come from God. Isaiah 42:5 "Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:" and when we die, from this tempoary natural life, our spirit returns to the one who gave it. Ecclesiastes 12:7 "Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it."

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Reactions: Ziggy

Doug

Apr 29, 2018
south
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ez 36:25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put withi n you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
This is the new covenant made only with Israel (Jeremiah 31:31).
In the kingdom on earth, God will make this covenant, in which, he will cause Israel to keep all his commandments.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mark 16:16 is for Israel only....they had to be baptized to be cleansed to be a nation of priests in the kingdom on earth given believing Israel.
don't believe so, Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:"Matthew 28:20 "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

1 John 2:2 "And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world."

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the new covenant made only with Israel (Jeremiah 31:31).
In the kingdom on earth, God will make this covenant, in which, he will cause Israel to keep all his commandments.
The new Covenant was made and preached to Abraham, while Israel was still in his loins. scripture, Galatians 3:16 "Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ."Galatians 3:17 "And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect."Galatians 3:18 "For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise."

PICJAG

Doug

Apr 29, 2018
south
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matt 28:19
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

( Disciples by baptism not faith alone)
This will be fulfilled by believing Israel in the 1000year kingdom on earth. The remnant of Israel will bless the Gentile nations on earth and bring them to God and teach them to obey all the commandments. Israel will be a blessing and a light to the Gentiles and will teach them (Isaiah 60:3).

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When we all get to heaven..
Do you think God is going to have Israel on this side and Gentiles on that side?
Or will there be no differences between us, in Him?

If there are no differences then, aught there still be differences now?
He's a Jew, She's a Gentile, He's Black, She's White, He's a Catholic, She's a Baptist..
This the stuff that keeps us divided..
and divided we are weak.
Now is the time to repair the breach.. become united, br strong and walk in the Lord as One Man, Christ Jesus.
Time is short..

Hugs

Doug

Apr 29, 2018
south
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Pet 3:20
Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!
(Ark of Noah a type of the church, member of Christ and his church and salvation by baptism!)
(Outside the ark all died and outside the church there is no salvation!)
Peter is talking only to Israel here.
For the believing remnant of Israel baptism is commanded to enter the kingdom on earth and reign with Christ.

Doug

Apr 29, 2018
south
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
don't believe so, Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:"Matthew 28:20 "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

1 John 2:2 "And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world."

PICJAG
Matthew 28:19 will be fulfilled by believing Israel in the 1000year kingdom on earth. The remnant of Israel will bless the Gentile nations on earth and bring them to God and teach them to obey all the commandments. Israel will be a blessing and a light to the Gentiles and will teach them (Isaiah 60:3).

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 21:43 the nation that will be given the kingdom on earth is the believing nation of Israel. The church in this dispensation, the body of Christ, is never called a nation.

Matthew 16:18 The church in this verse is the church of God comprised of those who believed on the name of Jesus and the gospel of the kingdom...it is the remnant of Israel, the kingdom saints who will be enter the kingdom on earth and reign with Christ.

the one true church (kingdom) of Christ is eternal Lk 1:32-33

already reign with Christ rev 5:10