The Time Frame The Christ Will Come Broken Down

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
QUOTE (Christina @ Mar 15 2009, 01:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=70866
A very nice description of translation Vickie One I think many can learn from:)However in the post I was not referring to translation but transfiguration a physical change. trans·fig·u·ra·tion a. A marked change in form or appearance; a metamorphosis. b. A change that glorifies or exalts.Gen 5:24 And Enoch walked with God: and he [was] not; for God took him.Transfiguration is a change in appearance: a glorifying, This event in Jesus life appears in three of the Gospels: Matthew , Mark and Luke. Jesus was transformed,(transfigured) or glorified, by God, and His face was shining like the sun, and his clothes became white as light . Other miraculous signs followed. Moses and Elijah appeared,
Hi my dear sweet, well versed in scriptures SISTER! I love reading you well thought out responses. I believed the same as you in the way you have read and studied. The bible sometimes due to translators doctrinal teachings will translate words flavored by their doctrinal teachings. The NIV has a great amount in it, though I use the NIV and love it dearly. ie like the word rise used in I Thess 4:15 should read just changed. And I myself use rise without thinking, but it is misleading to the reader and I must stop it. Hebrews 11:5 is the verse used to create the doctrine that Enoch was translated and in heaven. No where in the bible does any one ever go to heaven, nor do we for the earth is our inheritance for eternity. This is what the bible speaks in all prophecy. Hebrews 11:13 All these people which included Enoch in verse 5 "WHERE STILL LIVING BY FAITH WHEN THEY DIED." Enoch we are told was still living by faith when he died and Moses and Abraham, etc. To go to the last paragraph in Hebrews 11, verse 39-40 These were all commended for their faith, YET NOT ONE OF THEM RECEIVED THE PROMISE. Heb. 11:40 God planned something better for us so that ONLY TOGETHER WITH US would they with out us should not be made perfect. This verse is saying that they have not acquired the promise ahead of us, but together we will all be made perfect. God through his grace has shown us the reality that He would not go against what he has promised all of us together, not one, including Enoch will receive unless we all have been given the promise of eternal life. This strengthens us in surety of the promise that is coming and it keeps all of God's words in harmony and truth that is pure and not muddled with doctrines that have been built on one or two verses that have been flavored by translators with doctrinal understandings. Remember Moses had to wear a veil over his face. For the glory of Christ shown in Him was veiled to the house of Israel. His had a transfiguration of Christ living in him, that the Israelites did not. IN Christ's precious and holy words of lifeVickie

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Hi sis Guess we have to agree to disagree on this one and though I read /have read all versions I dont use NIV to study I use KJV with a strongs concordance, and the companion Bible , so I can read study the Hebrew and greek ,a smiths dictionary, I like finding Gods Words the way he met them to be not the way men interpted them ..God Bless

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
QUOTE (Christina @ Mar 20 2009, 01:01 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71099
Hi sis Guess we have to agree to disagree on this one and though I read /have read all versions I dont use NIV to study I use KJV with a strongs concordance, and the companion Bible , so I can read study the Hebrew and greek ,a smiths dictionary, I like finding Gods Words the way he met them to be not the way men interpted them ..God Bless
It's okay, I am not into causing conflict within the body and I see you're not either, that is the way sisters should be. Love you bunches and thanks for bringing this discussion to a graceful and peaceful end. You have the spirit of God going strong!! LOL Vickie

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Hello VickieFor the most part I like your post,however I would like to discuss the other part.QUOTE
No where is the Rev 9:1 That is not an accurate statement. Let's be factual in this. Revelation 9:3 says: "Out of the smoke "LOCUST" came down upon the earth and were given power like scorpions to sting men, who DO NOT HAVE THE SEAL OF GOD ON THERE FOREHEADS. This is not Satan from out of the Abyss but just Locust let lose by God's angel. These Locust will look just like they are described and they will do just what it says: Sting men for 5 months who do not have the seal of God on them.
These locust are satan's army.Read Joel chapter 1 for a deeper understanding of them,but that they belong to satan is at the end of this chapterRevelation 9:11 "And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the He'-brew tongue is A-bad'-don, but in the Greek tongue hath his [the] name A-pol'-ly-on."Satan is that King; and "Abaddon" in the Hebrew language means "destroyer" and that is Satan's name. This is verified in the Greek the name, "Apollyon" [Strongs # 623, "the destroyer "Satan"].QUOTE
Satan has given his powers and throne and authority to the Son of Perdition for one hour, or call it 1260 days. Revelation 17:11-14, For ONE HOUR (1260 days) The ten horns are ten kings who have not YET received a KINGDOM, this is because they are to receive Satan's Kingdom for this ONE HOUR, which the 8th King ( Son of Perdition) receives the thrones as Revelation 13:2 confirms. This is the kingdom being formed upon this earth right now and will be bringing forth the 8th King, this Son of Perdition that will make himself known to the earth's people soon. Then the fulfillment of 2 Thess. 2:3 will be fulfilled. We will have a great falling away occur.
First things first,satan is the son of perdition,and satan does not give his powers to himself.The one hour is only 5 months,the clue is given in Rev 9,time of the locust.Now let's look at the 10 horns and 8 kings and let the angel explainRevelation 17:7 "And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns."Revelation 17:8 "The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is [shall come]."This "beast" was in the Garden of Eden deceiving [beguiling] Eve; he is not here now, for he is in heaven accusing the saints before the throne of God, now. He [Satan] will ascend out of the bottomless pit, as we saw in Revelation 9:1, and 2, and "he will go to perdition", following the judgment at the end of the Millennium kingdom age. Revelation 17:9 "And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth." The "Mountains" are seven nations, or dominions. They are areas of land, and all seven dominions comprise the entire earth. They will make up Satan's earthly kingdom. A "kingdom" is "a king and his domain". The "woman", or this false religion will sit and rule over all seven of these dominions. "She" is the religion of Satan created by the Kenites, and the eighth verse told us it is Satan [the beast] that will sit over the woman.Revelation 17:10 "And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space."Now we get to something a little different. When we go back to verse eight, we will understand it. There were ten kings at first, but this deals with seven different kings. These seven kings have been over their dominions for some time. There is only one king that Christ has given power over all the earth in the past two thousand years, and that king is Satan. These seven kings represent the seven offices that Satan has held, from the "dragon" in the first earth age, "serpent" in the garden, all the way through this age to the Antichrist at the end of this age. There has been five roles that Satan has and is playing to this date, and Satan is our "accuser" before the throne of God today, but in time he will be right here on earth filling the role of Antichrist, which will be for a very short time. Satan's final role starts shortly, very shortly, with Michael casting him out of heaven [Revelation 12:7]. He will have only five months in his final role of this earth age. Revelation 17:11 "And the beast that was, and is not even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition."Remember in verse eight, "he" was the one out of the pit. Satan's "eighth" role is when he goes into perdition. Why, "of the seven"? Because he was over the seven, one entity in all seven positions; and now this eighth is his last. Revelation 17:12 "And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power [authority] as kings one hour with the beast."These "ten horns" are ten kings, and all these kings exists at the same time. They are not like the seven kings of the roles of Satan. They do not rule until a specific time, and then they rule for one hour. The beast [Antichrist] must appear first, then their power will be given to them by the Antichrist. This is after the deadly wound has been healed, the ending of the one world political system. This is the "hour of temptation" Jesus speaks of and warned us of seven times. The warnings are given so that we will not follow, or be deceived by this beast in that final hour [of this age]. The elect and the sealed of God will not be tempted in that hour, for they know who the tempter is [Satan].Revelation 17:13 "These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast."There can be no doubt now who rules over the ten kings, or authorities, or agencies: it is Antichrist, the beast.QUOTE
Hebrews 11:5 is the verse used to create the doctrine that Enoch was translated and in heaven. No where in the bible does any one ever go to heaven, nor do we for the earth is our inheritance for eternity. This is what the bible speaks in all prophecy.
Are you saying that no one is in Heaven right now?If so I would like to discuss this also,but right now Im tired worked all night,bout to go to sleep.

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
QUOTE (n2thelight @ Mar 24 2009, 09:52 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71241
Hello VickieFor the most part I like your post,however I would like to discuss the other part.
Hi, in2thelight! I too am tired and just got to this at 12:21 am....I need to go to bed. It will be a pleasure to discuss this tomorrow.We are all coming into the truth greater than ever. All our eyes are seeing more and more. I would love to discuss Joel 1. with you. It's a big subject with so much in it.but then the whole bible has so much in it concerning the Day the Lord comes. WOW, breath taking to say the least!!! In Christ's nameVickie

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
QUOTE (Vickie @ Mar 9 2009, 06:05 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=70483
On war that comes soon is this prophecy's fulfillment:Zechariah 14:2 I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight "AGAINST IT". ..............If anyone knows other scriptures that bring this out more, for I don't believe in books written on this, only scriptures speaking the events itself. I would greatly appreciate it. The part I am still unclear in, is are we are put into our rooms before the slaughter of the armies that came against Jerusalem or after? It is in the bible in one verse some where and I am looking for it. Thanks for letting me share this with you. Look forward to your response. I am in awe of God's words and what they are saying.IN CHRIST PRECIOUS WORDS.Vickie
Hi VickieYou may find Psalm 83 goes along with your post. Most scholars feel that this Psalm is a "future event" and may very well be the next major event in the Israel time clock.Psalm 83 appears to describe an ongoing conflict between Israel and the Arabs that will climax in a final war in which Israel will win a decisive victory over the Arabs. Psalm 83 is a prayer in which Israel asked the Lord for deliverance from a group of nations that verses 3-5 show are united in a confederacy or league for one purpose — the destruction of the nation of Israel. In the 1950s the Arab League of Nations was actually formed. It united the Arab nations together for the very purpose of the destruction of Israel.Verse 6 mentions some of these nations. Bible scholars and historians agree that ancient Israel was never confronted by such an elaborate alliance of nations, namely, Ishmaelites, Edom, Ammon, Amalek, Hagarenes, Gebal and the Philistines. Therefore, this prophecy must have an end-time fulfillment. These Old Testament territories are in modern times the nations of Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, and Syria.It is also thought possible that if Israel goes to war with these nations they will form a buffer zone well outside Isreal borders to bring some actual peace and safety to the land. In otherwords , no more missiles easily fired from Lebanon or Gaza etc.Bill Salus has done a good study of this. I think if you do a search for ISRALESTINE you can find some of his info. He makes the case that Psalm 38 must happen before Ezekiel 38 (Invasion by Gog (Russia) )The reason is that a time of peace and safety must occur first ( Ezekiel 38:11 ).Zechariah 14:2 (as you quoted Vickie) also ties in with this scenario.This is an interesting subject Vickie , and I will not be surprised if one of these days Israel may smoke the enemy a long way back into the desert so they can have some peace and safety. Nothing else has worked so far. Besides it is God who has the plan all figured out .......... now if only WE can figure it out !!!........
smile.gif
Best wishes in your studies.Martin W.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Martin W.It is also thought possible that if Israel goes to war with these nations they will form a buffer zone well outside Isreal borders to bring some actual peace and safety to the land. In otherwords , no more missiles easily fired from Lebanon or Gaza etc.Bill Salus has done a good study of this. I think if you do a search for ISRALESTINE you can find some of his info. He makes the case that Psalm 38 must happen before Ezekiel 38 (Invasion by Gog (Russia) )The reason is that a time of peace and safety must occur first ( Ezekiel 38:11 ).
Hello Martin,and welcome to ChristianityBoard.I don't know about the writtings of Bill Salus,but I would just like to say that,peace will not come until after satan arrives,at that time the whole world will be at peace.

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
QUOTE (n2thelight @ Mar 24 2009, 09:52 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71241
Hello VickieThese locust are satan's army.Read Joel chapter 1 for a deeper understanding of them,but that they belong to satan is at the end of this chapter.
Hi, okay lets see what we are looking at here. I said Rev 9 the locust is from God, you say it is from Satan. Rev 9:4 The LOCUST were TOLD not to harm the grass, plants, or trees, BUT TO HURT ONLY THOSE THAT DO NOT HAVE THE SEAL OF GOD ON THEM. These Locusts are told NOT to hurt God's people but those that are not God's. Whether they are of Satan or not is not the point so much they are being directed by God, not to harm us, right? We have no fear of them. QUOTE
inthelight, First things first,satan is the son of perdition,and satan does not give his powers to himself.The one hour is only 5 months,the clue is given in Rev 9,time of the locust.
Vickie says: Nope, I can't agree with that for 2 Thess 2:3-4 calls him a man who will destroy the world. Rev 13:2 says he has been given Satan's throne, authority and kingdom for 1260 days. You don't see that which is written in the bible in these 2 scriptures I give, it's okay, I am not out to make you or anyone see what I see and read, for that is Christ's place and not mine. When you've been taught one way, and someone brings something new out, it is not always accepted. You don't accept it, okay. QUOTE
Revelation 17:7 "And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns."Revelation 17:8 "The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is [shall come]."
This may not settle with you, but verse 8 seems to indicate, the Abyss, which is the beneath the surface ground, some one who was once alive, now he is not, and he will come up out of the ground. In my humble opinion. It may be Saddam Hussein, but it will be some one from the past. I love what Paul described in Thess. that this man will be revealed to us and there will be a great falling away. I can see where it would be if someone from the grave comes up with Satan's powers. It will cause a great falling away to say the least in my opinion. QUOTE
This "beast" was in the Garden of Eden deceiving [beguiling] Eve; he is not here now, for he is in heaven accusing the saints before the throne of God, now. He [Satan] will ascend out of the bottomless pit, as we saw in Revelation 9:1, and 2, and "he will go to perdition", following the judgment at the end of the Millennium kingdom age.
Vickie says: If he is NOT HERE now as you quote above, then how can he come out of the ground if he is in heaven? Think about what you stated. I make mistakes too, so many you want to correct what you quoted above. QUOTE
inthe light says: Revelation 17:9 "And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth." The "Mountains" are seven nations, or dominions. They are areas of land, and all seven dominions comprise the entire earth. They will make up Satan's earthly kingdom. A "kingdom" is "a king and his domain". The "woman", or this false religion will sit and rule over all seven of these dominions. "She" is the religion of Satan created by the Kenites, and the eighth verse told us it is Satan [the beast] that will sit over the woman.
Vickie says: I am a person who has to see it written in the word for the definitions to be defined. the quote you made above is not founded in the scriptures. I need to see the scriptures that say the 7 mountains are nations or dominions, not some one's opinion. This is an opinion you have stated above for I read prophecy constantly in the bible and it's is not in the bible. IN MY OPINION> the 7 mountains are surrounding Jerusalem, for that's where the 8th king is at in the temple. Jerusalem sits on this place described easily, and point blank Rev 17:12 says these have no kingdom YET, these ten horns called 10 kings. They receive Satan's kingdom, for the one hour. I still have not been shown any verses that back your opinion up on these verses. QUOTE
inthelight says:Revelation 17:10 "And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space."Now we get to something a little different. When we go back to verse eight, we will understand it. There were ten kings at first, but this deals with seven different kings. These seven kings have been over their dominions for some time. There is only one king that Christ has given power over all the earth in the past two thousand years, and that king is Satan. These seven kings represent the seven offices that Satan has held, from the "dragon" in the first earth age, "serpent" in the garden, all the way through this age to the Antichrist at the end of this age. There has been five roles that Satan has and is playing to this date, and Satan is our "accuser" before the throne of God today, but in time he will be right here on earth filling the role of Antichrist, which will be for a very short time. Satan's final role starts shortly, very shortly, with Michael casting him out of heaven [Revelation 12:7]. He will have only five months in his final role of this earth age. Revelation 17:11 "And the beast that was, and is not even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition."Remember in verse eight, "he" was the one out of the pit. Satan's "eighth" role is when he goes into perdition. Why, "of the seven"? Because he was over the seven, one entity in all seven positions; and now this eighth is his last. Revelation 17:12 "And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power [authority] as kings one hour with the beast."These "ten horns" are ten kings, and all these kings exists at the same time. They are not like the seven kings of the roles of Satan. They do not rule until a specific time, and then they rule for one hour. The beast [Antichrist] must appear first, then their power will be given to them by the Antichrist. This is after the deadly wound has been healed, the ending of the one world political system. This is the "hour of temptation" Jesus speaks of and warned us of seven times. The warnings are given so that we will not follow, or be deceived by this beast in that final hour [of this age]. The elect and the sealed of God will not be tempted in that hour, for they know who the tempter is [Satan].Revelation 17:13 "These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast."There can be no doubt now who rules over the ten kings, or authorities, or agencies: it is Antichrist, the beast.
What you understand is enough that you are prepared for the Son of Perdition when he is revealed, but should he be a humanbrought back to life. This is what will get men to worship Satan. Rev 13:4 Men worshiped the dragon (why) because he had given authority to the beast. Rev 13:12 He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast whose FATAL WOUND had been healed. In my opinion, this fatal wound means he comes up out of the ground, also called the Abyss. This will be very powerful to those that do not know there God, the Christ. Because this is a magnet that entices the vain and the weak, and the wicked. I just posted a topic on Joel 2:15 in prophecy that goes with Rev 10:11 the 7th trumpet blown which gives a wonderful insight to us being on earth at the 7th trumpet. It is clear we are on the earth as the promise to Jacob has always been for their inheritance and the Spiritual Jews us Christians have the same reward, that's our promise also. Give me a reply there on Joel about heaven and we can discuss it. I don't get the email notification off this topic for some reason. IN Christ's precious words of truthVickie

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
QUOTE (Vickie @ Mar 25 2009, 06:57 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71278
...What you understand is enough that you are prepared for the Son of Perdition when he is revealed, but should he be a humanbrought back to life. This is what will get men to worship Satan. ...IN Christ's precious words of truthVickie
No, no humans will be brought back to life as this scripture proves it...Hebrews 9:27 - And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:If a human brought back to life become son of Perdition, it clearly contradicts John 3:16, John 4:42, I John 4:14, I Timothy 4:10. This son of Perdition is an angel not a human. Salvation goes for all men that are flesh. not for the spirits. (Angels)QUOTE (Vickie @ Mar 25 2009, 06:57 PM) [url="index.php?act=findpost&pid=71278][/url]
...Rev 9:4 The LOCUST were TOLD not to harm the grass, plants, or trees, BUT TO HURT ONLY THOSE THAT DO NOT HAVE THE SEAL OF GOD ON THEM. These Locusts are told NOT to hurt God's people but those that are not God's. Whether they are of Satan or not is not the point so much they are being directed by God, not to harm us, right? We have no fear of them. ...IN Christ's precious words of truthVickie
Satan will collect Christians if they do not have the seal of God regardless if they claim to be Christians or not.QUOTE (Vickie @ Mar 25 2009, 06:57 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71278
Vickie says: Nope, I can't agree with that for 2 Thess 2:3-4 calls him a man who will destroy the world. Rev 13:2 says he has been given Satan's throne, authority and kingdom for 1260 days. You don't see that which is written in the bible in these 2 scriptures I give, it's okay, I am not out to make you or anyone see what I see and read, for that is Christ's place and not mine. IN Christ's precious words of truthVickie
Uh Vickie, do you not realize that sometimes in the bible that angels are sometimes referred to as a man?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
QUOTE This "beast" was in the Garden of Eden deceiving [beguiling] Eve; he is not here now, for he is in heaven accusing the saints before the throne of God, now. He [Satan] will ascend out of the bottomless pit, as we saw in Revelation 9:1, and 2, and "he will go to perdition", following the judgment at the end of the Millennium kingdom age.Vickie says: If he is NOT HERE now as you quote above, then how can he come out of the ground if he is in heaven? Think about what you stated. I make mistakes too, so many you want to correct what you quoted above.
The answer is in the first verseRevelation 9:1 "And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit [pit of the abyss]."The "star" that falls to the earth is the star of Isaiah 14. The star is "Lucifer", who will be the Antichrist once he arrives on earth. At work now,will respond to the rest in the morning.

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
QUOTE (Martin W. @ Mar 25 2009, 06:03 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71257
Hi VickieYou may find Psalm 83 goes along with your post. Most scholars feel that this Psalm is a "future event" and may very well be the next major event in the Israel time clock.Psalm 83 appears to describe an ongoing conflict between Israel and the Arabs that will climax in a final war in which Israel will win a decisive victory over the Arabs. Psalm 83 is a prayer in which Israel asked the Lord for deliverance from a group of nations that verses 3-5 show are united in a confederacy or league for one purpose — the destruction of the nation of Israel. In the 1950s the Arab League of Nations was actually formed. It united the Arab nations together for the very purpose of the destruction of Israel.Verse 6 mentions some of these nations. Bible scholars and historians agree that ancient Israel was never confronted by such an elaborate alliance of nations, namely, Ishmaelites, Edom, Ammon, Amalek, Hagarenes, Gebal and the Philistines. Therefore, this prophecy must have an end-time fulfillment. These Old Testament territories are in modern times the nations of Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, and Syria.It is also thought possible that if Israel goes to war with these nations they will form a buffer zone well outside Isreal borders to bring some actual peace and safety to the land. In otherwords , no more missiles easily fired from Lebanon or Gaza etc.Bill Salus has done a good study of this. I think if you do a search for ISRALESTINE you can find some of his info. He makes the case that Psalm 38 must happen before Ezekiel 38 (Invasion by Gog (Russia) )The reason is that a time of peace and safety must occur first ( Ezekiel 38:11 ).Zechariah 14:2 (as you quoted Vickie) also ties in with this scenario.This is an interesting subject Vickie , and I will not be surprised if one of these days Israel may smoke the enemy a long way back into the desert so they can have some peace and safety. Nothing else has worked so far. Besides it is God who has the plan all figured out .......... now if only WE can figure it out !!!........
smile.gif
Best wishes in your studies.Martin W.
Hi Martin, What an interesting read Psalms 83 is. As I have told many our Lord spoke to me from out of Heaven about 2 1/2 yrs ago. His exact words were "The tribulation will come through the Seed of Ishmael." Having been taught the Roman Empire theory, I knew I had to unlearn and go back and re-read Daniel and Revelation. Since that time our Lord has started showing me Ishmael is all over the prophecy involving Israel, in the End that brings Our Lord to earth. He wrote about it through the prophets and he sealed the books that not one of us really understood the fullness, for it has been God's will to keep it hidden until the time of the END. I am no one special, I am a woman, I serve the Lord in His admonishing me to shout this from the roof tops, His message. We have all been searching looking for understanding and accepting well known, God fearing theologian's interpretations concerning the End and how it will come. What I have come to see, in every place the Rabbi's have given the Christians their "INSIGHTS" to the End spoken of in the Old Testament, it is inaccurate. Our scholars have trusted their blindness and brought it into our study guides as events already having happened. Noting the many wars against Jerusalem we read in the bible from the PROPHETS are more often of the END war that is prophesied against them. Noting this fact, it makes it impossible for them to understand the war that is being spoken about in the bible and sent by God is against them. I appreciate your insight and the information you have given me. It has brought more light for me, Psalm 83. It matches the rest of the bible well. We really don't have much time for Our President Obama is of Ishmael's seed. God placed him in office and he will perform the needed acts of gathering God's children to be taken to Jerusalem soon. It is coming and we are going through the birth canal spoken through out the bible. Trust the Lord, listen to HIS many ways of speaking to us and He will deliver us into His kingdom as His treasured possession. Praise be to our Lord who is Great in all HIS ACTS. There is no other, then the Lord Jesus, our Savior. amen

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
QUOTE (n2thelight @ Mar 25 2009, 10:34 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71283
The answer is in the first verseRevelation 9:1 "And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit [pit of the abyss]."The "star" that falls to the earth is the star of Isaiah 14. The star is "Lucifer", who will be the Antichrist once he arrives on earth. At work now,will respond to the rest in the morning.
Thanks for your reply, I am sorry to be so late in response, I was not getting the email notification, but now I believe I will.It is my opinion that the description in Isaiah 14 is the Son of Perdition who has been given the powers of Satan for on hour. For the entire chapter speaks of a man, and the one verse #12 is signifying him as with the powers of Satan given to him for him to be able to ascend into heaven and to be thrown down. Rev 13:2 says this man beast received the powers of Satan, his throne and his authority. Having this power enables him to ascend to heavenonly to be thrown down as described. We all have a way of viewing the verses, this is how I see it though, it is different from your. Thanks Vickie

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
Jordan says: No, no humans will be brought back to life as this scripture proves it...Hebrews 9:27 - And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
Where many have preached that doctrine, it simply is not true, in the sense some preach it. We have many instances in the bible that men are brought back from death, BUT DO NOT RECEIVE THE PROMISE of ETERNAL LIFE UNTIL CHRIST COMES. We have many instances in the bible of people being brought back to life here on the earth. I'll give you one that happened right after the Christ was killed and his blood shed. Matthew 27:52-53 The tombs broke open and the bodies of many HOLY PEOPLE who had DIED were RAISED TO LIFE. They came out of the TOMBS and after Jesus resurrection they went into the HOLY CITY and appeared to many. QUOTE
Jordan saysIf a human brought back to life become son of Perdition, it clearly contradicts John 3:16, John 4:42, I John 4:14, I Timothy 4:10. This son of Perdition is an angel not a human. Salvation goes for all men that are flesh. not for the spirits. (Angels)Satan will collect Christians if they do not have the seal of God regardless if they claim to be Christians or not.
Angels are to be judged for the sins they committed against the Creator at HIS coming. 2 Peter 2:4-5. God will not allow sin by Angels or Men to continue in the REALM they have been created in. The Life of God encompasses a right way of living that far surpasses all of our understanding, but has been written for us in letter from along with the Holy Spirit to learn about God and to walk with Him in our Life daily. Few find the narrow path. QUOTE
Uh Vickie, do you not realize that sometimes in the bible that angels are sometimes referred to as a man?
Is not the Son of God also called a man? I have met angels through out my life, and most recently quite a few, They come in the form of people, just like humans. There are many kinds and God has not limited them in shape, or design. There is celestial and they are more stronger than we and powerful 2 Peter 2:11.They are God's servants and have been around before men were created. They are NOT BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE>for they have not been judged yet, nor killed but locked up in dungeons here on earth awaiting Judgment from Christ. 2 Peter 2:4 . Sincerely Vickie

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
QUOTE (Vickie @ Apr 10 2009, 07:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=72296
QUOTE (Jordan @ Mar 25 2009, 07:18 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71279
No, no humans will be brought back to life as this scripture proves it...Hebrews 9:27 - And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
Where many have preached that doctrine, it simply is not true, in the sense some preach it. We have many instances in the bible that men are brought back from death, BUT DO NOT RECEIVE THE PROMISE of ETERNAL LIFE UNTIL CHRIST COMES. We have many instances in the bible of people being brought back to life here on the earth. I'll give you one that happened right after the Christ was killed and his blood shed. Matthew 27:52-53 The tombs broke open and the bodies of many HOLY PEOPLE who had DIED were RAISED TO LIFE. They came out of the TOMBS and after Jesus resurrection they went into the HOLY CITY and appeared to many. QUOTE (Jordan @ Mar 25 2009, 07:18 PM) [url="index.php?act=findpost&pid=71279][/url]
If a human brought back to life become son of Perdition, it clearly contradicts John 3:16, John 4:42, I John 4:14, I Timothy 4:10. This son of Perdition is an angel not a human. Salvation goes for all men that are flesh. not for the spirits. (Angels) Satan will collect Christians if they do not have the seal of God regardless if they claim to be Christians or not.
Angels are to be judged for the sins they committed against the Creator at HIS coming. 2 Peter 2:4-5. God will not allow sin by Angels or Men to continue in the REALM they have been created in. The Life of God encompasses a right way of living that far surpasses all of our understanding, but has been written for us in letter from along with the Holy Spirit to learn about God and to walk with Him in our Life daily. Few find the narrow path. QUOTE (Jordan @ Mar 25 2009, 07:18 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71279
Is not the Son of God also called a man? I have met angels through out my life, and most recently quite a few, They come in the form of people, just like humans. There are many kinds and God has not limited them in shape, or design. There is celestial and they are more stronger than we and powerful 2 Peter 2:11.They are God's servants and have been around before men were created. They are NOT BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE>for they have not been judged yet, nor killed but locked up in dungeons here on earth awaiting Judgment from Christ. 2 Peter 2:4 . Sincerely VickieWhere on scripture did it say that Hell is on Earth? As far as I know that God created Heaven and the Earth (Genesis 1:1) He creates everything and calls it good... (Genesis 1:3-31) I don't see at all in scriptures saying Hell is on Earth.Secondly, we existed as these angels before we were born human... As God created us all and knew that He created these souls. (Jeremiah 1:5) Our original body is not a human body. We existed first in our spirit bodies.... now we are in our temporarily body. And as Paul says, that there are two bodies, our flesh body (human) and spirit bodies. (I Corinthians 15:44)Those angels that follow Satan refused to be born of a flesh woman. And Angels (as we originally are) are only one gender really... It is all males. They are held in chains... II Peter 2:4 (This is not the same Hell as the Lake of Fire... Hell is not Earth.How many souls did they resurrect out of the millions or billions souls ever been resurrect to be brought back to life as human? Not very many.Therefore this scriptures says it.Hebrews 9:27 - And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:The Matthew 27:53-54 verses... yes people came out of the graves, but they are no longer humans anymore.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
QUOTE (Vickie @ Apr 10 2009, 07:46 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=72294
Thanks for your reply, I am sorry to be so late in response, I was not getting the email notification, but now I believe I will.It is my opinion that the description in Isaiah 14 is the Son of Perdition who has been given the powers of Satan for on hour. For the entire chapter speaks of a man, and the one verse #12 is signifying him as with the powers of Satan given to him for him to be able to ascend into heaven and to be thrown down. Rev 13:2 says this man beast received the powers of Satan, his throne and his authority. Having this power enables him to ascend to heavenonly to be thrown down as described. We all have a way of viewing the verses, this is how I see it though, it is different from your. Thanks Vickie
You are correct,the description in Isaiah 14,is the son of perdition,the problem is in the fact that satan is the son of perdition.Let's look at some more verses from that chapter,the person in this chapter does not have the powers of satan but is indeed satan.Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!" How did Satan, O Lucifer, weaken the nations? He set ten nation in charge and pulled them away from God, and then claimed to be God. Satan played the role of God for them. This name "Lucifer" in the Hebrew tongue means "morning star". It identifies Satan himself in the role that he will be playing when these events of the end times come to pass. This tells us that Satan will be identifing himself as the "morning star", and trying to pass himself off as Jesus Christ, and most Christians will believe him. "O' Lucifer" in the Strong's Hebrew dictionary, is number 1966. "Heylel, hay-lale', from 1984, (in the sense of brightness); the morning star-lucifer." Lets go to # 1984; "Halal, haw-lal', a prime root, to be clear (orig. of sound, but usually of color), to make a show or to boast, thus to be clamorously foolish; to rave." This is why Satan is called the son of the morning, or the morning star. Isaiah 14:13 "For thou hast said in thine heart, `I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:" This is the "morning star" Lucifer that is speaking here. This is what Lucifer is thinking to himself. Lucifer is thinking that he is better then God and all his Children. The "sides of the north" is the throne of God. This will be right here on earth in Jerusalem, where Jesus will return and set up his eternal kingdom, however before Jesus' temple is built, Satan will set up his rule in the exact location. Isaiah 14:14 "I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the MOST HIGH." There is no way possible that this could be a mere man.Let me ask you a question,who do you think lucifer is?Let's jump to II Thessalonians II Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition," II Thessalonians 2:4 "Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the Temple of God, shewing himself that he is God." There is No man in this world that can deceive people into believing that he is Christ except for satan who is the son of perdition,in the above verses.I can't for the life of me see how you think the son of perdition is a man,however if you are comfortable with it,then it's all good,but I would like to warn you that you have a very good chance of being deceived.

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
(((Vickie
smile.gif
)) As I have told many our Lord spoke to me from out of Heaven about 2 1/2 yrs ago. His exact words were "The tribulation will come through the Seed of Ishmael."
I am interested in hearing more about how you received this information. Is there a link or thread you could provide ?Many thanksMartin W.

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
QUOTE (Martin W. @ Apr 11 2009, 06:16 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=72347
I am interested in hearing more about how you received this information. Is there a link or thread you could provide ?Many thanksMartin W.
Hi Martin. I was sitting in my yard reading the bible as I often do, and while there the voice of God which I have heard many times spoke to meand said "The tribulation will come through the seed of Ishmael. I really had a giggle come forth, I love our Lord, He makes me laughoften at what He does with me and how he speaks to me in various form through out my life. As I started reading prophecy at that pointto understand what God meant. For I also had been taught the same doctrines as many who are searching for the truth of the end. We have a Lord who is touchable, and will touch us, will cause laughter with us, and is most gentle in His dealings with us. I've known Christ since 14 yrs. old. He has given me prophecy of this tribulation and to tell others. I have told many but it has been hard for his children to graspbecause of false teachings encompassing them. I understand and is why I spend a lot of time showing people the verses The Lord showed me and has been showing me day after day where they match up with others he had written by other prophets of O.T and N.T. We don't have very long and it will come, the rulers of the tribulation are setting themselves up and is now in process. Many, like in the Days of Noah are marrying and going to and fro not grasping the signs that are all around us. Many are looking for things that they have been told to look for and they will be unprepared at what is coming. It is my hearts desire to give all who might listen to be ready, for God spoke it in verbal form to me and it will come. He also told me my children will be in the resurrection and God sent me to an young man at a hospital with a young child who was dying and the Holy Spirit came out from me and made this known to me in speaking to this man. Then a few months later God showed me in the bible the verses. Everything the N.T speaks about is written in the prophets, it is more that many realize. Vickie

Glenn

Apr 5, 2009
QUOTE (Christina @ Mar 20 2009, 02:01 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71099
You use a companion Bible but you must not share Bullingers view of revelations. I don't think the New man can be found doctrinaly within the seven Jewish churches in the book of Revelation, not that I agree with pre tribs use of the scripture wrote during the hope of Israel, the taste of the prophetic world to come they use to try and make their point. But I don't think the New man is destined to be in jacobs trouble either, nor can we point to a scripture that explains the timing of the One New mans appearing with Christ in heaven (glory) except maybe the one baptism in Ephesian being the silent rapture taking place of those who put off the old man in death, The coming of the Lord is not the same hope of those called to be seated with Christ in the heavenlies with all spiritual blessings, it's not the same hope of Israel, nor the partaking Gentiles who are to be blessed by their new national covenant that is established after Christ returns, they were not looking forward to appearing with the Lord in glory with God the Father, they were being blessed with the Jews spiritual things in line with what was revealed to Father Abraham, about the kingdom promised since and from the foundation, not the mystery calling which was inregards to the eternal kingdom before the foundation.Glen.

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
Yes, I am saying there is no one in heaven right now who has been born on earth in the flesh, other than Christ. We all sleep in the ground until Christ comes and sounds the trumpet and the dead in Christ rise first. It doesn't go with what the rest of the bible that speaks about from Genesis to Revelation which is the dead being resurrected at Christ's coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.