The Tooth Fairy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was just wondering how much money is "he" or "she" leaving nowadays? When I was a child I used to get a dollar from "the tooth fairy" every time that I lost a tooth. They always let me keep both my money and the tooth afterwards though. I also left my tooth in a Ziploc bag on the nightstand instead of underneath my pillow. :D

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I was just wondering how much money is "he" or "she" leaving nowadays? When I was a child I used to get a dollar from "the tooth fairy" every time that I lost a tooth. They always let me keep both my money and the tooth afterwards though. I also left my tooth in a Ziploc bag on the nightstand instead of underneath my pillow. :D
I always left mine on a saucer covered by salt and an egg cup and the fairy would leave me a sixpence.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I always left mine on a saucer covered by salt and an egg cup and the fairy would leave me a sixpence.

Hmm,.. interesting. You know up until now I didn't know that you resided in the UK. (Off topic but when I saw the sixpence thing I was like hey wait a minute! :p)

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm,.. interesting. You know up until now I didn't know that you resided in the UK. (Off topic but when I saw the sixpence thing I was like hey wait a minute! :p)
Yep, I'm a Brit. That's why I posted English things in your other thread.

Reactions: April_Rose

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then back in the day, I used put my tooth under my pillow [there were no ziploc bags in those days] and come morning I was richer by a single thin dime, but for sure with a dime I could buy two candy bars [e.g. Babe Ruth and Snickers] or 12oz bottle of soda.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Lol! We got a dime :) And, we knew their was no tooth fairy, ha!