The Top Ten Reasons I Love The Spiritual Fulfillment Of The Feast Of Tabernacles

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Here are my top ten reasons that I love the spirtual fulfillment of Tabernacles.
This is certainly not an exhaustive list and your list, of course, may differ.

10. Tabernacle Love cured me of Legalism

9. Tabernacle Love taught me to obey God rather than man

8. Tabernacle Love taught me what 1 Corinthians 13 really meant

7. Through the experience of Tabernacles I married my lovely wife who has been with me of over 24 years now.

6. The Tabernacle experience opened up my understanding in the scriptures in new and exciting ways.

5. Tabernacle Love allowed me to forgive everybody and love anybody

4. Tabernacle Love led me to Africa where God has saved many, filled many with His Holy Spirit, Healed many, and delivered many. Many orphans have found a home too.

3. Tabernacle Love taught me how to view things as God views things and how not to put my natural reasoning above His heavenly wisdom.

2. Tabernacle Love allowed me to be used to heal people's hearts in ways that I never thought possible

And the top reason that I love the spiritual fulfillment of Tabernacles is:

1. I found out that God was more wonderful in person than I had ever imagined!

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Looks to me like you've re-invented the wheel.

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
HI K,

Well, the wagon wheel was a wheel. Tabernacles is a the same idea just taken to a whole nother level.

Blessings,

Justin