The TRUE Harvest Time

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Amazing how you keep skirting the actual Scriptures in question which I have shown, 2 Cor.11, Luke 23:27-30, Isaiah 54, Luke 21:22-23.
I show how you apply those scriptures to different events;
2 Corinthians 11:2 Paul does not say when the Bride will be presented.
Luke 23:27-30 is a prophecy about the Sixth seal worldwide disaster. Rev 6:12-17
Isaiah 54:1-11 is a prophecy about all the faithful Christians, living in all of the holy Land, soon after the Sixth Seal. Rev 7:9
Luke 21:22-23 is fulfilled by the Roman conquest in 66-135 AD.

Please try to have some coherence in your sequence of events.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I show how you apply those scriptures to different events;
2 Corinthians 11:2 Paul does not say when the Bride will be presented.
Luke 23:27-30 is a prophecy about the Sixth seal worldwide disaster. Rev 6:12-17
Isaiah 54:1-11 is a prophecy about all the faithful Christians, living in all of the holy Land, soon after the Sixth Seal. Rev 7:9
Luke 21:22-23 is fulfilled by the Roman conquest in 66-135 AD.

Please try to have some coherence in your sequence of events.

2 Cor.11 is actually a warning from Apostle Paul to not be deceived by false apostles preaching "another Jesus".

2 Cor 11:2-4
2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
KJV

Immediately Paul issues a warning in conjunction with his wanting to present those in Christ to Him as "a chaste virgin", meaning a spiritual virgin who has not played the harlot with being deceived and following "another Jesus" that others were preaching.

The Living Bible, which is a paraphrase, in 2 Cor.11 actually nails Paul's meaning in simple English:

2 Cor 11:1-6
1 I hope you will be patient with me as I keep on talking like a fool. Do bear with me and let me say what is on my heart.
2 I am anxious for you with the deep concern of God himself-anxious that your love should be for Christ alone, just as a pure maiden saves her love for one man only, for the one who will be her husband.
3 But I am frightened, fearing that in some way you will be led away from your pure and simple devotion to our Lord, just as Eve was deceived by Satan in the Garden of Eden.
4 You seem so gullible: you believe whatever anyone tells you even if he is preaching about another Jesus than the one we preach, or a different spirit than the Holy Spirit you received, or shows you a different way to be saved. You swallow it all.
5 Yet I don't feel that these marvelous "messengers from God," as they call themselves, are any better than I am.
6 If I am a poor speaker, at least I know what I am talking about, as I think you realize by now, for we have proved it again and again.
TLB

2 Cor 11:13-15
13 God never sent those men at all; they are "phonies" who have fooled you into thinking they are Christ's apostles.
14 Yet I am not surprised! Satan can change himself into an angel of light,
15 so it is no wonder his servants can do it too, and seem like godly ministers. In the end they will get every bit of punishment their wicked deeds deserve.
TLB

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Luke 23:27-30 prophecy is about the deceived Jews in Jerusalem that see Jesus' coming, and admit they were deceived and they say how those in Christ that remained spiritually barren and without child, (i.e., faithful to Jesus waiting on His return), are blessed. That is why they will say, "Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck," which is a direct quote from Isaiah 54.

Obviously then, there is NOTHING in that about a world-wide disaster. You have lost it again, and the incoherence you wrongly accuse me of, YOU are actually the one guilty of that.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The “Little Apocalypse” of Jesus:
Luke 23:27-31 A great number of people followed Jesus on His way to execution, among them many women who mourned and lamented over Him. Jesus turned to them and said: Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for Me, weep for yourselves and your children. For the days are coming when people will say: Happy are those who don’t have children to worry about. Because then all will call to the mountains “fall on us” and to the hills “hide us”.

For if these things are done when the wood is green, what will happen when the wood is dry?
Reference: REB, NIV.

weep for yourselves’, For those in Jerusalem at that time, this warned them about the coming conquest and destruction by the Romans. But it is also a dual prophecy, as then the Christians were told to ‘take to the hills’ and they escaped to Pella, in the Northern Jordan valley. Luke 20:24

For if these things are done when the wood is green, what will happen when the wood is dry?’ A Jewish proverb. An English equivalent: ‘You ain’t seen nuthin yet!’ Green wood doesn’t burn well, dry wood does, so Jesus is saying: you can expect a lot worse carnage and violence to come in a later event.

fall on us and hide us’, This is paralleled by Revelation 6:15-17 and Isaiah 2:21, both in passages that vividly describe the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath. As Jesus quoted Isaiah 61:1-2a at the commencement of His ministry, what follows in verse 2b is the Day when He will destroy His enemies: those who attack Israel and all the ungodly peoples. Deuteronomy 32:34-35, Psalms 83, Isaiah 2:12-21, Isaiah 5:25, Isaiah 33:10-12, Isaiah 63:1-6, Isaiah 66:15-16, Ezekiel 20:46-47, Joel 1:15, Psalms 97:3-5, Malachi 4:1, Hebrews 10:27

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The “Little Apocalypse” of Jesus:
Luke 23:27-31 A great number of people followed Jesus on His way to execution, among them many women who mourned and lamented over Him. Jesus turned to them and said: Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for Me, weep for yourselves and your children. For the days are coming when people will say: Happy are those who don’t have children to worry about. Because then all will call to the mountains “fall on us” and to the hills “hide us”.

For if these things are done when the wood is green, what will happen when the wood is dry?
Reference: REB, NIV.

weep for yourselves’, For those in Jerusalem at that time, this warned them about the coming conquest and destruction by the Romans. But it is also a dual prophecy, as then the Christians were told to ‘take to the hills’ and they escaped to Pella, in the Northern Jordan valley. Luke 20:24

Nope. Jesus' prophecy to those women in Judea per Luke 23:27-31 when He was on His way to be crucified, is about the time after... His 2nd coming, when they realize how they had been deceived. He was quoting from Isaiah 54 about the barren who are blessed...

Isa 54:1-13
54:1 Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.

2 Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;
3 For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.

The barren which did not travail with child are told to sing? (put for joy). And the symbolic desolate barren womb will have more children than the married wife?? Yes, as this is a spiritual metaphor to represent staying true to Christ vs. falling away to the coming Antichrist. The idea of the tent being enlarged is to include the believing Gentiles. This is for right after Christ's return, not prior.

Since you claim to know your Old Testament, why haven't you admitted to the timing of this event being for after... Christ returns, because the time of singing by those barren will be when Jesus returns, and not during the tribulation under the time of their persecution? And why would you try to move this time of their 'singing' to the Romans destruction of Jerusalem in 70 A.D.?

4 Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.
5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is His name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall He be called.

6 For the LORD hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God.

This is also where Apostle Paul was pulling from in 2 Corinthians 11 when he said he wanted to present us as "a chaste virgin" to our true Husband, Jesus Christ.

Why would you want to present falseness and say this is for the time of 70 A.D.?

7 For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.

8 In a little wrath I hid My face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer.
9 For this is as the waters of Noah unto Me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.
10 For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but My kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of My peace be removed, saith the LORD That hath mercy on thee.

11 O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires.
12 And I will make thy windows of agates, and thy gates of carbuncles, and all thy borders of pleasant stones.
13 And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children.
KJV

That isn't about the 70 A.D. destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans. That is about the time AFTER Christ's 2nd coming, when He will gather His Church to Himself to go to Jerusalem, where those stones of fair colors with sapphires will be manifest.

The matter is exactly as I have shown, Jesus was giving a prophecy for the time after His coming to those women in Jerusalem, as they will then say about the Faithful, "Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck."

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Why would you want to present falseness and say this is for the time of 70 A.D.?
But I didn't!
I believe that Luke 23:27-31 is a prophecy about the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster. BEFORE Jesus Returns.

Ezekiel 15:1-5 O man; how is the vine better than any other tree? Is its wood useful for anything? After it has been put on the fire, is the charred remainder good for anything useful? Ezekiel 19:14, Jeremiah 5:10-13, Isaiah 29:13-14, Psalm 80

Israel is the vine – Isaiah 5:7, then Isaiah 5:8-30, goes on to say how those who disobey God’s Laws will face judgement by fire. Romans 1:18, Hebrews 12:29, Isaiah 66:15-17, +

Ezekiel 15:6-8 Therefore this is what the Lord says: As I have given the wood of the vine as fuel for the fire, so will I treat the inhabitants of Jerusalem. I have set My face against them and although they have come out of one fire, another fire will devour them. You will know that I am the Lord Almighty, when I judge them and make the Land desolate, because they have been unfaithful. Jeremiah 4:5-9, Jeremiah 5:26-31, Isaiah 6:11-13

These verses say that as the Lord will judge the House of Israel, so too will the House of Judah- the Jewish people, be judged and punished. ‘ they have come out of one fire, but another will devour them.’ This is another dual prophecy, as the Roman conquest has partially fulfilled it, but ‘You will know that I am the Lord’, did not happen after that, and now the atheistic and apostate State of Israel will face the terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, an explosion of the sun, that will destroy all of the Lord’s enemies and will ‘make the Land desolate’, Isaiah 26:11, but soon to be regenerated. Ezekiel 36:8-12

Ezekiel 20:46-48 O man, prophecy against the Negev: I am about to kindle a fire in you, its unquenchable flames will burn everyone from to Negev to the North……

Ezekiel 21:1-7 O man, prophecy against Jerusalem and the Land of Israel. I will take My Sword, [flashing like lightning; Ezekiel 21:15b & 28b] and I intend to make away with both the righteous and wicked in all the Holy Land. All the world will know this is My Judgement and their courage will fail. See: it is coming and in an instant it will strike! Isaiah 29:13-14, Isaiah 64:10-11, Joel 1:14-15, Jeremiah 4:19-20, Jeremiah 25:34-38, 2 Thess. 1:7-8, 2 Peter 3:7, Revelation 6:12-17, Rev. 14:18

Then those who are left in the world – ‘the charred remainder’, after the terrible fires, earthquakes and storms of a massive CME sunstrike, those who trust the Lord and who call upon Him for their salvation, they have these promises;

Psalm 85:9 Certainly His loyal followers will soon experience His deliverance, then glory will again appear in our Land. Psalms 102:12-17, Ezekiel 43:2

Joel 2:23-27 People of Zion: the Lord’s people, rejoice. Your God will recompense you for the years that others have ravaged your Land. You will have plenty and prosperity in your Land. Then you will know that I am with you and that I and no other am your God. Isaiah 62:1-5, Jeremiah 30 & 31, Amos 9:13-15, Zechariah 10:6-12

Isaiah 35:10 The Lord’s people, set free, will come back and enter the Land with shouts of triumph. Happiness and joy will come upon them and suffering will flee away.

Malachi 4:2-3 But for you who fear My Name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings....the wicked will be as ashes under your feet.

1 Peter 1:5 Because you have put your faith in God, you are under the protection of His power until the salvation now in readiness is revealed at the end of time.
Ref: REB, NIV, KJV. some verses condensed.

Your confused ideas about a redemption of the Jews, leads you into thinking they are still the chosen people. They are not.
We Christians are God's Chosen: 1 Peter 2:9-10, John 15:16

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But I didn't!
I believe that Luke 23:27-31 is a prophecy about the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster. BEFORE Jesus Returns.

Not what you said about the Luke 23 passage.

You said:
"‘weep for yourselves’, For those in Jerusalem at that time, this warned them about the coming conquest and destruction by the Romans. But it is also a dual prophecy, as then the Christians were told to ‘take to the hills’ and they escaped to Pella, in the Northern Jordan valley. Luke 20:24"

Let's see, just when was it that the Roman army under Titus sacked Jerusalem and destroyed the 2nd temple? That was 70 A.D. That is NOT the time when the deceived in Jerusalem will be saying, "Blessed are the barren...". They will ONLY say that AFTER Christ's 2nd coming when they discover they FELL AWAY to the pseudo-Messiah who comes first. By Jesus showing up, they will immediately appear in shame, and that is why they will wish for the hills and mountains to fall upon them, it is because of shame. The latter part of Zechariah 12 Scripture reveals this also.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Not what you said about the Luke 23 passage.
Like all the Prophesies, excepting the sequence of the Seals, Trumpets and Bowls, in Revelation, Luke 23 is a mixture of near and far prophesies.
It is plain to me that Luke 23:30...fall on us and cover us.... , is parallel to Revelation 6:16....they called to the mountain cliffs; Fall on us and hide us from the wrath of the Lamb. Also in Isaiah 2:21....they will hide among the rocks and caves, hiding from the Lord when He arises to strike the world with terror.

The godless peoples will do this on the great and terrible Day of the Lord's fiery wrath, as He punishes the world and commences all the end time events, leading up to the glorious Return.
The Sixth Seal disaster has nothing to do with the Roman conquest or Jesus Return.

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like all the Prophesies, excepting the sequence of the Seals, Trumpets and Bowls, in Revelation, Luke 23 is a mixture of near and far prophesies.
It is plain to me that Luke 23:30...fall on us and cover us.... , is parallel to Revelation 6:16....they called to the mountain cliffs; Fall on us and hide us from the wrath of the Lamb. Also in Isaiah 2:21....they will hide among the rocks and caves, hiding form the Lord when He arises to strike the world with terror.

The godless peoples will do this on the great and terrible Day of the Lord's fiery wrath, as He punishes the world and commences all the end time events, leading up to the glorious Return.
The Sixth Seal disaster has nothing to do with the Roman conquest or Jesus Return.
This is a serious question. Have you picked out a mountain or are you going to stand as far away from them as possible? New Zealand has beautiful mountains. It is very flat for hundreds of miles where I live.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is plain to me that Luke 23:30...fall on us and cover us.... , is parallel to Revelation 6:16....they called to the mountain cliffs; Fall on us and hide us from the wrath of the Lamb. Also in Isaiah 2:21....they will hide among the rocks and caves, hiding form the Lord when He arises to strike the world with terror.

As I have already shown, you tried to link the timing when those women Jesus turned to in Luke 23 saying that during the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans, which happened in 70 A.D. That is NOT... the timing when they will say that, "Blessed are the barren..." and I gave Scripture evidence. You even tried to give a dual fulfillment, which it does not have.

The reason why the deceived Jews in Jerusalem will be saying, "Blessed are the barren..." per Luke 23:29 on the day of Jesus 2nd coming is because of how they were deceived by the Antichrist, while Christ's faithful were not. That only will occur on the very last day of this present world when Jesus returns to gather His Church.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
This is a serious question. Have you picked out a mountain or are you going to stand as far away from them as possible? New Zealand has beautiful mountains. It is very flat for hundreds of miles where I live.
I believe the Lord's Promises; that He will protect His own during His Day of wrath. 1 Corinthians 10:13
Daniel in the lions den and the three men in the furnace are our examples. Isaiah 41:13; Zechariah 9:15-16, +

It will be the ungodly who will be terrified and will dive for cover. In fact, most will survive, as we will have about 24 hours of warning before the fiery mass strikes. Malachi 4:1, 2 Peter 3:7, Isaiah 66:15-17
The reason why the deceived Jews in Jerusalem will be saying, "Blessed are the barren..." per Luke 23:29 on the day of Jesus 2nd coming is because of how they were deceived by the Antichrist, while Christ's faithful were not. That only will occur on the very last day of this present world when Jesus returns to gather His Church.
There will only be the Christian, the Messianic Jews, along with all their Christian brethren, in Jerusalem when Jesus Returns.
Daniel 11:32 shows that many of those Christians will be deceived by Satan. Revelation 12:17 says they must remain there, while those who stood firm against the Anti-Christ, will be taken to a place of safety on earth. That angels gather them at the Return. Matthew 24:30-31

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the Lord's Promises; that He will protect His own during His Day of wrath. 1 Corinthians 10:13
Daniel in the lions den and the three men in the furnace are our examples. Isaiah 41:13; Zechariah 9:15-16, +

It will be the ungodly who will be terrified and will dive for cover. In fact, most will survive, as we will have about 24 hours of warning before the fiery mass strikes. Malachi 4:1, 2 Peter 3:7, Isaiah 66:15-17

There will only be the Christian, the Messianic Jews, along with all their Christian brethren, in Jerusalem when Jesus Returns.
Daniel 11:32 shows that many of those Christians will be deceived by Satan. Revelation 12:17 says they must remain there, while those who stood firm against the Anti-Christ, will be taken to a place of safety on earth. That angels gather them at the Return. Matthew 24:30-31

I too believe Christ will protect His elect on the day of His wrath, and that we aren't raptured to heaven.

However, that is NOT the subject of what Jesus said to those women in Jerusalem in Luke 23.

As far as there only being believers on Christ in Jerusalem on the day of His return, that idea is NOT written anywhere in God's Word. That is your own supposition.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
As far as there only being believers on Christ in Jerusalem on the day of His return, that idea is NOT written anywhere in God's Word. That is your own supposition.
Right, of course the Anti-Christ and his army are there too. Revelation 16:13-18 Jesus will wipe them out at His Return, Revelation 19:21
Who is it that says; BLESSED IS HE THAT COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD?

Matthew 23:39 & Luke 13:35 For I tell you, you will not see Me again until you say: Blessed is He that comes in the name of the Lord.”

Luke 18:8...when the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on earth?

Who are the inhabitants of Israel and Jerusalem at the time of Jesus’s Return?

Zechariah 13:7-9... says how the Lord will judge Judah and the citizens of Jerusalem. Two thirds will die and the remainder will be refined, they will call on the Lord and be accepted as His people. Ezekiel 21:1-7, Ezekiel 22:17-22. Isaiah 6:11-13, Jeremiah 12:14
This will happen at the Sixth Seal event. Zephaniah 1:14-18, Revelation 6:12-17

Ezekiel 20:30-38 The House of Israel, the people that we know from Bible teaching, now refers to every faithful Christian, Isaiah 51:1-2, Romans 9:6-9, Galatians 3:26-29, are told how they have defiled themselves. Then, how they will be brought out of the peoples and lands where they have been dispersed to. They are tested and the righteous will be allowed to enter and settle into all of the Promised Land. Ezekiel 20:34-38, Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 66:15-21, Ezekiel 34:11-31

Note, in v36...the same as I did in Egypt – see also Ezekiel 20:9....the Lord says- how I revealed Myself to the Israelites. That was in a cloud, not as a visible Person. So, these judgements are before the Lords Return. We know that was Jesus; 1 Corinthians 10:4

Zechariah 14:1-3 A Day is coming for the Lord to act and plunder taken from you will be shared out, while you stand by. I shall gather the nations to make war on Jerusalem- the city will be taken, houses ransacked and women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, the rest will stay.... Then, the Lord will Return in glory. He will destroy the armies of the nations. Revelation 16:13

Verses 1-2 fits for the time the Anti-Christ and his army comes to the holy Land, Daniel 7:25, to the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, 3½ years after he has made a peace treaty with them. He will set up his image in the Temple at that time. 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4, Daniel 11:31

Those who go into exile are righteous people; the ‘woman’ of Revelation 12. Those who remain must face further refinement and testing. Daniel 11:35 During this 3½ year Tribulation period, the two witnesses will preach in Jerusalem to them. When the two witnesses are killed and taken up to heaven there is an earthquake that kills 7000 people. Revelation 11:13

Those who remain are the royal house of priests, who will reign with Jesus on earth. Revelation 5:9-10. THEY will welcome Jesus as He Returns in His glory, at the end of the Tribulation and the armies of all the nations will be there, Revelation 16:12-14, under the command of the Anti Christ. Revelation 19:19 Jesus destroys them and chains up Satan. Revelation 19:20-21

2 Esdras 13:11-13 A stream of fire, the breath of flame poured from His mouth and fell on the enormous army advancing to attack. They were totally burned up. After that, the Man, (Jesus) came down from the mountain and brought to Himself a peaceful company of people, some with joy on their faces, some with sorrow.

Matthew 24:30-3....the angels will gather those righteous people, Revelation 12:14, from their place of safety, to where He is - in Jerusalem.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right, of course the Anti-Christ and his army are there too. Revelation 16:13-18 Jesus will wipe them out at His Return, Revelation 19:21
Who is it that says; BLESSED IS HE THAT COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD?

Matthew 23:39 & Luke 13:35 For I tell you, you will not see Me again until you say: Blessed is He that comes in the name of the Lord.”

Luke 18:8...when the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on earth?

Who are the inhabitants of Israel and Jerusalem at the time of Jesus’s Return?

Zechariah 13:7-9... says how the Lord will judge Judah and the citizens of Jerusalem. Two thirds will die and the remainder will be refined, they will call on the Lord and be accepted as His people. Ezekiel 21:1-7, Ezekiel 22:17-22. Isaiah 6:11-13, Jeremiah 12:14
This will happen at the Sixth Seal event. Zephaniah 1:14-18, Revelation 6:12-17

Ezekiel 20:30-38 The House of Israel, the people that we know from Bible teaching, now refers to every faithful Christian, Isaiah 51:1-2, Romans 9:6-9, Galatians 3:26-29, are told how they have defiled themselves. Then, how they will be brought out of the peoples and lands where they have been dispersed to. They are tested and the righteous will be allowed to enter and settle into all of the Promised Land. Ezekiel 20:34-38, Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 66:15-21, Ezekiel 34:11-31

Note, in v36...the same as I did in Egypt – see also Ezekiel 20:9....the Lord says- how I revealed Myself to the Israelites. That was in a cloud, not as a visible Person. So, these judgements are before the Lords Return. We know that was Jesus; 1 Corinthians 10:4

Zechariah 14:1-3 A Day is coming for the Lord to act and plunder taken from you will be shared out, while you stand by. I shall gather the nations to make war on Jerusalem- the city will be taken, houses ransacked and women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, the rest will stay.... Then, the Lord will Return in glory. He will destroy the armies of the nations. Revelation 16:13

Verses 1-2 fits for the time the Anti-Christ and his army comes to the holy Land, Daniel 7:25, to the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, 3½ years after he has made a peace treaty with them. He will set up his image in the Temple at that time. 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4, Daniel 11:31

Those who go into exile are righteous people; the ‘woman’ of Revelation 12. Those who remain must face further refinement and testing. Daniel 11:35 During this 3½ year Tribulation period, the two witnesses will preach in Jerusalem to them. When the two witnesses are killed and taken up to heaven there is an earthquake that kills 7000 people. Revelation 11:13

Those who remain are the royal house of priests, who will reign with Jesus on earth. Revelation 5:9-10. THEY will welcome Jesus as He Returns in His glory, at the end of the Tribulation and the armies of all the nations will be there, Revelation 16:12-14, under the command of the Anti Christ. Revelation 19:19 Jesus destroys them and chains up Satan. Revelation 19:20-21

2 Esdras 13:11-13 A stream of fire, the breath of flame poured from His mouth and fell on the enormous army advancing to attack. They were totally burned up. After that, the Man, (Jesus) came down from the mountain and brought to Himself a peaceful company of people, some with joy on their faces, some with sorrow.

Matthew 24:30-3....the angels will gather those righteous people, Revelation 12:14, from their place of safety, to where He is - in Jerusalem.

We've already been over this. The gathering of lost Israel does not happen until the "day of the Lord" which is the day when Jesus returns to gather His Church. Both believing Israelite and believing Gentile make up His Church, and that is who will reign with Him from Jerusalem on earth at His 2nd coming, and not before.

Just prior... to His coming, Satan and his wicked host will be reigning from Jerusalem over all nations. That will be the Babylon harlot time, in Jerusalem, the "great city" where Jesus was crucified. But that will be the "great tribulation" timing. For that time, Lord Jesus told His... to GET OUT of that area!

Luke 21:20-22
20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
KJV

The reason for that specific warning to His Church for that time, is because He is getting ready to flatten that area per Zechariah 14 at His coming on the "day of the Lord".

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
We've already been over this. The gathering of lost Israel does not happen until the "day of the Lord" which is the day when Jesus returns to gather His Church.
And you are proved wrong.
Revelation 12:17 says there are Christians in the holy land when the AC conquers them.
Daniel 7:25 and Revelation 13:7 also show how God's holy people are there 42 months before Jesus Returns.

Why is it a problem to you that we Christians will be the people God wants in His holy land? Before His Return, as is prophesied in Isaiah 62:1-12, Romans 9:24-26

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you are proved wrong.
Revelation 12:17 says there are Christians in the holy land when the AC conquers them.
Daniel 7:25 and Revelation 13:7 also show how God's holy people are there 42 months before Jesus Returns.

Why is it a problem to you that we Christians will be the people God wants in His holy land? Before His Return, as is prophesied in Isaiah 62:1-12, Romans 9:24-26

That's just your opinion.

I never said there would be no Christian in the holy land when the Antichrist comes. I showed where Jesus said when they see the "abomination of desolation", to get out of Judea, and let not those (of His) in the countries enter into Jerusalem. The fact that there will be a Christian remnant there when the Antichrist comes there should have been obvious. But the difference with 'your' idea, is that the Scripture from the OT prophets about the gathering of the two houses you say happens PRIOR to Jesus' coming, which is not how that is written.

Thus your opinion that I am wrong is reversed upon yourself.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
That's just your opinion.

I never said there would be no Christian in the holy land when the Antichrist comes. I showed where Jesus said when they see the "abomination of desolation", to get out of Judea, and let not those (of His) in the countries enter into Jerusalem. The fact that there will be a Christian remnant there when the Antichrist comes there should have been obvious. But the difference with 'your' idea, is that the Scripture from the OT prophets about the gathering of the two houses you say happens PRIOR to Jesus' coming, which is not how that is written.

Thus your opinion that I am wrong is reversed upon yourself.
I proved you wrong with five scriptures. You just spouted opinion.

Read Ezekiel 37. That tells about the rejoining of the two Houses before Jesus Returns. Proved by how we will know the Lord; by His deeds, not His Presence as yet.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I proved you wrong with five scriptures.

In your dreams you did, and even in your dreams you are WRONG, and not keeping to God's Word as written. Ezekiel 37 does not occur until Christ's 2nd coming to gather His Church.