THE TRUTH ABOUT ADAM AND EVE IN THE GARDEN

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It is interesting tha Richard Dawkins, a prominent atheist, says that evolution will eventuate in the death of Christianity, because when people cease believing the Bible account of creation, they will start disbelieving the rest of the Bible. He says that Christianity stops being viable when people disbelieve the literal Bible.

Isn't it interesting that atheists have a more certain belief about evolution being the death of Christianity, than those in the church itself? I wonder if the church is becoming its own worst enemy in retaining members who actually believe the Bible. There are some prominent and influential pastors who are teaching that people should ignore the Bible and concentrate on the resurrection of Jesus instead - that they should ditch the Old Testament altogether. What these pastors are actually doing is talking young people out of having confidence in the Bible, and eventually they will lose confidence in the church itself and leave it.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
but when the Lord revealed to me that Adam, the first man, was formed on day 3 that,
But the Word of God does not say Adam was formed on Day 3, but rather sea, land, and plants. Now Day 6 has man being made, both male and female as the Word of God has it.
Gen 1:9-13
(9) And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
(10) And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.
(11) And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
(12) And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
(13) And the evening and the morning were the third day.
Gen 1:24-31

(24) And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
(25) And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
(26) And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
(27) So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

(28) And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
(29) And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
(30) And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
(31) And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Reactions: Paul Christensen

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
First thanks for the reply, second you said,
he Bible does not speak of "species" but of "kinds".
KIND: H4327 מִין miyn (meen) n-m.
a sort, i.e. species.
[from an unused root meaning to portion out]
KJV: kind.

and you said this,
Even the prominent evolutionists say they don't actually know how the universe was created.
YES THEY DO, Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth". suggest to them to read that verse.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gen 1:9-13
(9) And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
(10) And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.
(11) And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
(12) And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
(13) And the evening and the morning were the third day.
thanks for the reply, now hold these verse in your mind and go to Genesis chapter 2, verses 5-7, lets read.

Genesis 2:5 "And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
Genesis 2:6 "But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.
Genesis 2:7 "And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul".

now lets analyze these verses. on day #3 the Grass, the herbs, and trees came forth ... right ... right. what do "herb" mean?, it's the Hebrew word,
H6212 עֶשֶׂב `eseb (eh'seɓ) n-m.
grass (or any tender shoot).
[from an unused root meaning to glisten (or be green)]
KJV: grass, herb.

Plant: H7880 שִׂיחַ siyach (see'-ach) n-m.
1. a shoot (as if uttered or put forth).
2. (generally) shrubbery.
[from H7878]
KJV: bush, plant, shrub.
Root(s): H7878

now, according to chapter 1 on Day 3 the grass, the herbs, and the trees came forth on DAY #3.
according to Genesis 2 at verses 5-7 it states, "BEFORE" the grass, (which came forth on Day #3, "BEFORE" the herbs, before any vegetation, (which came forth on Day #3), "BEFORE" it rain, but, but, but, but, but, there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground, and the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

so "BEFORE" the grass grew on Day #3, "BEFORE" the herbs grew on Day #3. the LORD God "FORMED" man. the keyword to understand this is "BEFORE".

Now the sixth DAY,
26) And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
(27) So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
question, "what is the image of God?" answer "ANOTHER", on Day #6, God made "ANOTHER" man.... WOman, meaning another man out of the first man, but this man, "WOman", and this Man the First man is now MADE gender different from each other, meaning on the Sixth Day God created the sexes, by forming a WOman from the frirst man.

Nothing mysterious here. just that God created the First man a helpmate, so they cam fill the earth with their "KIND", that's all. BINGO.

so the First man was formed on Day #3, "BEFORE" the grass, and herb grew, the WOman was Formed on Day 6, after the animals. what so hard to understand here?.

understand "MANkind" was created on day #6. so we suggest you study Genesis 1:9-13 and Genesis 2:5-7, and then come to Genesis 1:26 & 27 and get the full understanding of this creation account.

PICJAG.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gen 3:13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
Gen 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

seed

H2233
זֶרַע
zera‛
zeh'-rah
From H2232; seed; figuratively fruit, plant, sowing time, posterity: - X carnally, child, fruitful, seed (-time), sowing-time.

Like it or not, Cain was the child of the devil.

1Jn 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

what are you talking about? don't you know this verse:

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

is the first prophecy in the bible of the coming of Christ?

it has nothing to do with Cain.

but Abel and Cain have something to do with the manner by which the Christ would be treated. Abel was the first man to experience death and it was by the hand of his brother who had world authority over him.

Jesus is the first "Son of Man" to experience resurrection. who was set to be killed by His fellow country men, and killed by those who had world authority over Him.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
GINOLJC, to all.
First thanks for the reply, second you said,

KIND: H4327 מִין miyn (meen) n-m.
a sort, i.e. species.
[from an unused root meaning to portion out]
KJV: kind.

and you said this,

YES THEY DO, Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth". suggest to them to read that verse.

PICJAG.
If evolutionists choose to ignore Genesis 1, then they would have absolutely no knowledge of how the universe was formed, and so they can only guess at it.

The Bible never uses "species" in the sense that evolutionists use. It separates different classes of organisms into their different kinds. So a dog has and will always be a dog, it did not evolve from a single cell organism. But there are different types of dog depending on the particular combination of dog genes that made different breeds of dog suited to their environment. For example, a long haired dog is more suited to colder climates, and so the short haired dogs that were there died out and only the long haired dogs passed their genes on. Similarly, for the same reason, in hotter climates, the short haired dogs were the only ones passing on their genes to their offspring. I could go on with more examples of different types of organisms, but you get the message.

Also, there is no such thing as different races of human beings. We are all of one race - the human race. Evolutionists are racists, because they divide humans into superior and inferior races. For example, they would see Africans as genetically closer to the apes they came from, than Caucasians who are more genetically evolved. This is why there is racisim in the Southern States of the US, and why Hitler wanted to cleanse away the inferior races to get a pure Arian race. We can blame evolution for this in that it has separated human beings into different races, instead of who they really are - different cultural groups.

Actually, there is no such thing as black or white. Hold up a piece of black paper and compare it to the darkest African you can see. Is that African really as black as that? No. If you are Caucasian, stand in front of a mirror and hold up a piece of white paper. Are you as white as that? No.

Actually, we are all different shades of BROWN. Some are browner than others. It has all to do with the amount of melanin in the skin. This is basically the same as my example of long or short haired dogs. Humans in hotter climates have more melanin in their skins to protect them from the hotter sun, while Europeans have less melanin because the sun is not so hot and therefore they need less protection. It has all to do with genes. This is shown when one parent has more melanin in their skin than the other, making it possible to have twins (which has actually happened regularly), with one twin dark brown and the other light brown. This is because one twin was born with a dominant dark brown gene, while the other was born with a light brown gene.

So there is no such thing as inter-racial marriage, because we are all related, originating from the same original parents (proved by genetics research). In fact, when we got married (those who are married), we married a relative! For the Christian, it is not whether our marriage partner is light or dark brown, it is where they stand spiritually with Christ.

I just put these things out there just in case there are those who have never heard it this way before.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was hoping you weren't an exponent of the Two Creation Accounts theory. 101G. My reasons for not subscribing to it are pretty well covered in this linked article at GotQuestions.Org., and there are others that likewise refute your argument.

Why are there two different Creation accounts in Genesis chapters 1-2?
GINOLJC, first thanks for your reply, second, I have read such claims as the one in GotQuestions.Org. which put their foot in their mouth. and here's why. on day 6 was man "FORMED" or was man "CREATED"/"MADE" male and female?. if you can find where man was formed on day 6 please posted it. now to backe this up, first the apostle and prophet our saviour, the Lord Jesus, Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female. did you get that? not "FORMED" them male and female, but made them, because Adam was already FORMED, and the woman was "FORMED", out of the man NOT made from the man, but "FORMED".

now if you can find where Adam was "formed" on day #6 please post it, else write to GotQuestions.Org and ask them to produce the verse that states Adam was formed on Day #6.

now the scriptures are clear, only Eve the Woman was "FORMED" on Day #6. Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth".
Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Genesis 2:7 "And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

so can you provide the scripture where Adam the Man was "FORMED" on Day 6? if so post it.

Thanks in advance.

PICJAG

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I look at Genesis 1 as the overall creation of all things which includes mankind and Genesis 2 as a more detailed account of that same creation focussing more on man. JM2c

Reactions: Heart2Soul

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what are you talking about? don't you know this verse:

is the first prophecy in the bible of the coming of Christ?

it has nothing to do with Cain.

but Abel and Cain have something to do with the manner by which the Christ would be treated. Abel was the first man to experience death and it was by the hand of his brother who had world authority over him.

Jesus is the first "Son of Man" to experience resurrection. who was set to be killed by His fellow country men, and killed by those who had world authority over Him.
The devil has been around for a long time, and he was in the tree of good and evil. He seduced her, that is not what I say, it is what she told God.

Let us figure it out. Seduced, and here comes Cain:
1Jn 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. Was of who? The wicked one, the devil! That is what the bible says.

Now it also said that Adam knew his wife, so Eve had sex with both the Devil and Adam. She had twins, and each twin had a different father. Look at 1Jn 3:12 again.

Now, if you want to go back to kindergarten Sunday school class, Then go ahead and believe Eve ate an apple!

Dpmartin, most everyone believed the apple tree story and never looked any futher. But does that really explain the fact that scripture says "Cain was of the Wicked one"?

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I look at Genesis 1 as the overall creation of all things which includes mankind and Genesis 2 as a more detailed account of that same creation focussing more on man. JM2c
We believed it because that was what we were taught.
I started reading the bible for information that others didn't preach. The first was 'preterism' because my son wanted my opinion on it. I studied that and my answer was it was true, but not a salvation matter.
From that I begin more studies, same outcome, it is truth but not a salvation issue and that includes creation of mankind in Gen 1, being different from forming Adam in Gen 2.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. one other thing, I know I use a few acronym in my time, what do JM2c stand for. just curious, for when I first saw it it was similer to something I been working on, E=JC2, the "2" is superscript/squared.

We believed it because that was what we were taught.
correct, but we must re-new our minds.

PICJAG.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
GINOLJC, first thanks for your reply, second, I have read such claims as the one in GotQuestions.Org. which put their foot in their mouth. and here's why. on day 6 was man "FORMED" or was man "CREATED"/"MADE" male and female?. if you can find where man was formed on day 6 please posted it. now to backe this up, first the apostle and prophet our saviour, the Lord Jesus, Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female. did you get that? not "FORMED" them male and female, but made them, because Adam was already FORMED, and the woman was "FORMED", out of the man NOT made from the man, but "FORMED".

now if you can find where Adam was "formed" on day #6 please post it, else write to GotQuestions.Org and ask them to produce the verse that states Adam was formed on Day #6.

now the scriptures are clear, only Eve the Woman was "FORMED" on Day #6. Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth".
Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Genesis 2:7 "And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

so can you provide the scripture where Adam the Man was "FORMED" on Day 6? if so post it.

Thanks in advance.

PICJAG
I'm not sure what you are seeing in the semantics that changes the order of Adam's creation to day 3, douge. If something is created in general and formed in detail it is made, so all three words carry the one meaning.

Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Gen 2:8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

Funny you should ask for a Scripture to prove my point, when you can't provide one to prove yours. It's so unnecessary to deviate from the 6th day creation account which describes the genesis of the human race from the male called Adam and the female called Eve. Any twisting of Scriptures and concocting of semantic issues to achieve some illusory advantage wherein the simple meaning of the text is confabulated just won't do and I for one will not be persuaded by such arguments.

Gen 1:26-31 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. (27) So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. (28) And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. (29) And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. (30) And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. (31) And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Gen 2:18-25
And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. (19) And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof. (20) And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him. (21) And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; (22) And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. (23) And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. (24) Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. (25) And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

Gen 3:20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, there is no change from the 6th day to the 3rd day. it was always, its your teaching of error by your teachers who is without knowledge of the truth.

so we see you have no scripture,

lets up the ante more on which day the animals was A. was ”formed”. and or B. “Made”. read these verses carefully. I will highlight what you need to see, and or Know.

Genesis 1:20 "And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

Genesis 1:21 "And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

Genesis 1:22 "And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

Genesis 1:23 "And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

Genesis 1:24 "And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

Genesis 1:25 "And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

NOW THIS, watch the blue highlight Genesis 2:18 "And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Genesis 2:19 "And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

Genesis 2:20 "And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

HERE’S THE REVELATION.

Question, “What day was “EVERY” fowl of the air was brought forth”… Flashing, flashing …. day 5 correct, check the scriptures at Genesis 1:21 now let’s read Genesis 2:19 again, "And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof”.

NOW, if Adam was “formed” on day 6, (as you and many claim), how can God bring “EVERY” winged fowl of the air to Adam (which was made on day 5)? why, because Adam was already here, when God formed them on day 5. for “EVERY” .. not some, but EVERY winged fowl was made on day 5.

and the animals was made in order to find a helpmeet for the ONE man who was alone, scripture, Genesis 2:18 "And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
Genesis 2:19 "And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
Genesis 2:20 "And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him”.

STOP and think, if the animals was already “formed”, (day 5),why not just bring the animals to Adam? …. WAS THEY ALREADY FORMED FROM THE GROUND? well, no because there was no animals yet to bring to Adam.

knowing that, since the animals was formed on day 5, and was brought to Adam, that means Adam was, A. here at the beginning before the animals on day 5, or Adam was here before all of day 5. meaning he was here before day five. we suggest you read these verses for yourselves.

PICJAG

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The devil has been around for a long time, and he was in the tree of good and evil. He seduced her, that is not what I say, it is what she told God.

Let us figure it out. Seduced, and here comes Cain:
1Jn 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. Was of who? The wicked one, the devil! That is what the bible says.

Now it also said that Adam knew his wife, so Eve had sex with both the Devil and Adam. She had twins, and each twin had a different father. Look at 1Jn 3:12 again.

Now, if you want to go back to kindergarten Sunday school class, Then go ahead and believe Eve ate an apple!

Dpmartin, most everyone believed the apple tree story and never looked any futher. But does that really explain the fact that scripture says "Cain was of the Wicked one"?

well buddy, you're looking where the truth isn't that's for sure. and you are definitely out of it, the text never says what you say. and your assumptions on what I believe is without merit and with out knowledge of what I believe happened in the garden.

also I asked you so simple questions of which you have no interest but you have interest in accusations of me and the characters in the bible that again have no real foundation or merit. we all know who the "accuser" is don't we there fellow?

Reactions: Paul Christensen

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all,
it is truth but not a salvation issue and that includes creation of mankind in Gen 1, being different from forming Adam in Gen 2.
BINGO Fellow, you got it. ON point, Man was formed on day 3 and MANKIND was created on Day 6.

Adam/Man is H121 אָדָם 'Adam (aw-dawm') n/p.
1. (person) Adam the name of the first man.
2. (location) a place in Israel.
[the same as H120]
KJV: Adam.
Root(s): H120

MANKIND is H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') n-m.
ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.).
[from H119]
KJV: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.
Root(s): H119

H120 indicate the "species" of Man or MANKIND, which was created on Day #6.

the single "PERSON" Man/Adam was the first human, no "sort" of human kind.

if one read and understand both chapter 1 and 2 of Genesis they harmonize. it's only when one bring in false teaching do one get confusion.

as said, just say what the bible say.

PICJAG.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Genesis 3:7 "And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons."

Once this sin was committed, their eyes were open to wickedness, but closed to truth. Think on this! Jesus told us to learn the "parable of the fig tree" in three of the gospels. This warning is given in Matthew 24:32, Mark 13:28, and Luke 21:29; yet most churches of today are completely ignoring God's warning, and following after fairy tales the Kenites are teaching them.

Adam and Eve are in a fig orchard, and not an apple orchard. Do you think that they made apple masks from apple tree leaves to cover their mouths? How silly can you get! Yet this is the type of ignorance being preached from most pulpits today. Adam and Eve made aprons out of fig leaves to cover their private parts, for their sin was the sex act with Satan. Once this sinks into your mind, then you will start to understand the truth that is winding through the entire scriptures. You will see why it was important to the Kenites that you believe a lie, for this lie allows them to virtually take over the duties of the scribes [I Chronicles 2:55]. These Kenites, or sons of Satan, took control of the interpretation of the words that God spoke to His children through the prophets coming out of the Babylonian captivity.

I Chronicles 2:55 "And the families of the scribes which dwelt at Jabez [Jerusalem]; the Tirathites, the Shimeathites, and Suchatites. These are the Kenites that came of Hemath, the father of the house of Rechab."

The sons of Levi were to be the priests and the keepers of God's house. The Levitical priests were to carry out the duties of the sacrifices, as well as the teachers of the Temple, and the recorders and keepers of God's instructions to His people. These Kenites are not of God, but of that sexual union between Satan and Eve. They are the offspring of Cain, and the oriental woman [from the land of Nod] that he took to wife. The Kenites are not of Abraham, nor are they of Judah, but of their father Rechab, of the lineage of Cain, from the land of Hemath.

Strong's Hebrew dictionary classifies these Kenites under # 7014 and 7017. #7014 states: "Qayin, kah'-yin; the same as 7013 (with the play upon the affinity to 7069); Kajin, the name of the first child, also of a place in Palestine, and of an Oriental tribe:-Cain, Kenites."

# 7017; "Qiyniy (I Chronicles 2:55), kee-nee'; patron. from 7014, a Kenite or member of the tribe of Kajin: Kenite." The Kenites is not a member of the tribe of Judah or any other tribe of Israel, but from the tribe of Kajin. The Kenite is not of the seed of Abraham, but they have assumed the role of the Levitical priests because the Israelites allowed them to sit in the seat of Moses and teach their traditions instead of God's Word.

When you come to the understand of what took place in Eden, then you will understand the "parable of the sower and fig tree" which is the key to most of the prophecies of both the Old and New Testaments. To this day, fig leaves symbolize that which is hidden. That thing hidden within Eve's womb was an evil thing. It turned out to be Cain, who was the first murderer, because his father was a murderer and a liar.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Genesis 3:13 "And the Lord God said unto the woman, "What is this that thou hast done?" And the woman said, "The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat."

This is the same reason that Paul used in his concern about the end generation. He worried that the Church, or body of Christ would not understand that the false Christ will come disguised as the true Christ. They would rather hear and believe fairy tales then the truth of God's Word. Are you ashamed to talk about what happened in the garden of Eden with a friend? If you are, my friend, you have serious problems for you are living in a time when all prophecy of this age will come to a conclusion, and you will be deceived as Eve was.

Eve stated just as Paul quoted her; "The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat." Eve had intercourse with Satan and lost her virginity. From that union came Cain, the father of all Kenites. Learn the truth.

Genesis 3:14 "And the Lord God said unto the serpent, "Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:"

This is God speaking to Satan. God is cursing Satan above all living creatures. This is a figure of speech, meaning you are the lowest thing of all creation. Now God continues to speak to the serpent [Satan].

Genesis 3:15 "And I [God] will put enmity between thee [Satan] and the woman [Eve], and between thy seed [the Kenites] and her Seed [Jesus Christ]; It [Christ] shall bruise thy [Satan's] head, and thou [Satan] shalt bruise His [Christ's] heel."

Eve's seed is our Lord Jesus Christ. While Satan's seed are the children, to the last generation, called the Kenites. Those offspring are born from the sexual union between Eve and Satan [the serpent, and the tree of good and evil]. God is telling us that He will put trouble between Eve's children [through Adam and Seth], and Satan's offspring through Cain, called the Kenites.

It is Jesus Christ that shall bruise the head of Satan, at Christ's return at the second advent; while it was Satan's children the Kenites, [not brother Judah] that bruised the heel of our Lord Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary. This was done when the spikes were driven through Christ's heel, as He hung on the cross to pay the full price for our sins, once and for all.

Most "men of God" acknowledge that Genesis 3:15 is talking about the death of Jesus Christ, when He was nailed to the cross for our sins. They recognize that "seed" is referring to the children of the woman "Eve", yet somehow they just want to spiritualize everything else that happened in the Garden of Eden between Eve and the two men [Satan and Adam]. The "seed" in the Hebrew is called "zirmah", and in the Greek it is "sperma". We in the English call it "sperm", and in Strongs Hebrew Dictionary # 2233; "Posterity, carnally, child, fruitful". Friend, it can't be any clearer. The seed of Satan's "posterity" are the "Kenites", while Adam's posterity is in Christ, and of the pure bloodline through Seth.

Until you understand what really took place in the Garden of Eden, and why; it will be difficult for you to grow up and mature in the Word of God, and in true Christianity.

Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman He said, "I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."

This is God's instruction to the woman. Did God say that He would give Eve a tummy ache for eating too many apple seeds? No; the word in any language that you translate it in, is "conception". To "conceive" is to be impregnated with a child. This places the woman's position in the home under the man. You may say, well, did Jesus teach that? Just the asking of the question alone reflects your understanding of God's Word. Turn to Matthew 13, and see what Jesus said about what happened in the beginning. Jesus is answering His disciples, and telling them that if you don't understand this [the parable of the sower] you are not going to understand any of My parables.

Remember how Jesus told the "Parable of the sower"; how the good man planted the seed, and the enemy came in the night and planted another seed. That enemy was Satan, and as we are seeing in Genesis 3, he planted the bad seed in Eve. That is why God put enmity between the "Kenites" [Satan's seed], and Jesus Christ, and caused the Kenites to kill the Messiah, Jesus Christ. After Jesus told his parable of the sower, His disciples asked Him why He always talked in parables in public. Then in Matthew 13:11 Jesus answered.

Matthew 13:11 "He [Jesus] answered and said unto them, "Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of heaven, but to them it is not given".

God simply does not want these scribes and Kenite Jewish leaders to understand. They are the negative part of God's plan.

In Matthew 13:37 Jesus is going to explain to the disciples the "parable of the sower" [fig tree]; "He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;"

"The Son of man" as it is used here is in reference to Adam, and not Christ [per reference from the Hebrew Massorah text]. Jesus is not speaking in parable here, but explaining one.

Matthew 13:38 "The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;"

The "world" is this place we live in and walk on in this earth age, and we see here we are not talking about apple seeds. The "tares" are the children of the wicked one who is Satan. Those children are called Kenites.

Matthew 13:39 "The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels."

The "devil" is known by many names, such as the "tree of good and evil", and the "serpent" here in Genesis 3, but he is Satan. Though many would like to separate the good and the bad seed now, Jesus is telling us that that is the job of the angels.

Matthew 13:40 "As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world."

If you do not understand what happened in this parable, then you will be ignorant of who the Kenites [the tares] really are. This will leave you open to the deceptions that are covering the earth in these final days, and you will be taken up by them. Satan's kids, the Kenites, infiltrated the religious ranks of the Jewish leaders in Babylon [I Chronicles 2:55, and Ezra 2:43-65], and today they have infiltrated the Christian ranks of the Church leadership.

Understand that the product of Eve's sin was bearing a child by Satan, and that child's name was "Cain". Jesus explained this parable of what went on in the garden of Eden so you and I could understand exactly how Satan intended to destroy God's plan; for sending the Messiah to earth, to be born woman [through Eve]; and thus providing a way for sinful man to come back to God.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Now for those who don't believe this sexual union,I have a question.

I Corinthians 11:10 "For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels."

It is for this reason that the woman ought to have the power, which is the authority of that God gives to each of us, when we are in Christ. This again is written to the end generation, and our power and authority come from the Word of God. That knowledge and wisdom that is in the Word of God is where our power comes from, and we must have that wisdom in our mind or we will not stand in the day of the deception. This goes way back to Genesis 6, and it pertains to what the angels did when they came to earth. It was for this reason that the flood of Noah came to be, for Satan could not destroy the Seed, so he tried to destroy the coming of Christ through Eve's daughters.

Why because of the angels?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
GINOLJC, to all,

BINGO Fellow, you got it. ON point, Man was formed on day 3 and MANKIND was created on Day 6.

Adam/Man is H121 אָדָם 'Adam (aw-dawm') n/p.
1. (person) Adam the name of the first man.
2. (location) a place in Israel.
[the same as H120]
KJV: Adam.
Root(s): H120

MANKIND is H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') n-m.
ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.).
[from H119]
KJV: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.
Root(s): H119

H120 indicate the "species" of Man or MANKIND, which was created on Day #6.

the single "PERSON" Man/Adam was the first human, no "sort" of human kind.

if one read and understand both chapter 1 and 2 of Genesis they harmonize. it's only when one bring in false teaching do one get confusion.

as said, just say what the bible say.

PICJAG.

That's not correct

Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them."

So it was on this sixth day that both man and woman of all races were formed, and each after their kind. Yet all forms of mankind red, yellow, black [brown], or white are all created in the image of God.

Genesis 1:28 "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, ad over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

The intent of God was to have each race multiply "after their kind". For God created all that is necessary for all mankind to exist. "Replenish" is translated properly, and the command is to replenish the earth. This earth had a population in the first earth age, and it was inhabited by God's children. Satan caused one third of all God's children to fall, and follow him, and the result of that fall angered God. That is when "the earth became [tohu-va bohu] a waste and desolation", as recorded in verse two.

God is now commanding the races to multiply and "repopulate" the earth "after their kind". It seems though today that the whole world is a bit color blind, or maybe they think God is out of touch with today's world. It is interesting though, following Noah's flood in Genesis 9:1; "And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, "be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth."

These are the only two places in the Bible where the word "replenish" is used, and both deal with the time following a destruction of the earth and mankind by a flood. To replenish anything, means that it had to exist prior, and in the same form. What is interesting though, is that evolutionist can find animal forms dating back thousands of years prior to any skeletal remains of mankind. In fact the earliest specimens of man was carbonated to within the limits of God's creation. It was the link that evolutionists claimed to be the link between monkey and man. However, by other testing, it turned out to be a chimp. Strange huh? Remember, "kind after kind'.

Now let's go to when Adam was formed

Genesis 2:7 "And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

The word "formed" is used [molded as clay] to describe the making of Adam. When man was formed he became a living creature. In the Hebrew it is "eth-ha-adham", which refers to the particular person "Adam", (not a generic form for man). The "Ha-Adham" [Adam] is the man that Christ will come forth through. Matthew 1:1-17, and Luke 3:23-38 both give us our documentation that this is true and did come to pass. Paul states in I Corinthians 15:21-23 that sin came into the world by the first Adam, but by the second Adam [Christ} all shall be made alive. Christ is the first fruits [to come out of the grave to everlasting life], and then "they that are Christ's at His coming". There was death by the first Adam, and salvation by Christ Himself.

Genesis 2:8 "(And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there He put the man whom He had formed."

In this "Eden" which God had formed, He put "eth-ha adham" [not any man, but "the Adam"]. This is the man "Adam" formed from clay in Genesis 2:7, and not the "male and female" of the races of the sixth day creation of Genesis 1:27-28. Eden is a special place that God made, following the seventh day of rest, for a special man called Adam.

God first created the wilderness, then the creatures, followed by male and female of all races; and then He rested. This Adam is of the eighth day creation, when God formed Adam, and we will see that when Cain went to the wilderness, he married into the sixth day creation's offspring.

Genesis 2:18 "And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him."

"That the man" refers to a particular man; Adam (eth-ha-adham). This sets Adam apart from the other races created on the sixth day creation. The term "help meet" in the Hebrew text, should be translated "as his counterpart".

Genesis 2:19 "And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof."

These creatures that God created and brought to Adam, are what we would call domestic animals, or farm animals. God does things in a natural way, and the nature and reason for Adam's [Ha-adham's] existence was to till the soil [farming], so we see the need for these animals existed.

So let's review the order of the creation physical life on earth to this point:

First came the trees, grass, and plant life; followed by the fish and the fowl [birds] on the fourth day.

Second in the order God, created the beasts of the field, or the wild animals on the fifth day.

Third in the order of creation came male and female, all the races except for Adam {eth-Ha-Adham}, and this was done on the sixth day.

Fourth in the order of God's creation was the time on the seventh day for rest.

Fifth in the order of God's creation, on the eighth day [or a time beyond] God formed Adam, [eth-Ha-adham] to till the soil.

The last order of the creation to this point is the creation of all domestic animals, for the use by Adam, and his naming of them.

Genesis 2:20 "And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him."

So though the races had their male and female counterparts, God has given only the domestic animals, and no wife to Adam.. Remember, God's order for His creation was "kind after kind". In the term; "..there was not found an help meet for him", indicates that God never intended for the mixing of the races. This is why "there was not found" a wife for Adam. There is no documentation which spells out the method of God's creation for the other races, and whatever is said is pure speculation; However, all the races are God's children, and God loves all his children.

Genesis 2:21 "And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;"

Adam was made in the image of God, and the angels, however, Adam is about to have surgery to change something." Does this mean that man is one rib short? Of course not. The word "rib" in the Hebrew text is "Tsela", and Strong's Dictionary numbers it # 6763, from the prime root, # 6760; "to curve".

What that surgery was, has as many answers as there is people guessing. However, we know that Eve was formed from Adam by the use of surgery.

Genesis 2:22 "And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made He a woman, and brought her unto the man."

We know the man in this verse is Adam, because verse twenty two is part of verse twenty one. God set this woman apart from all other women living then, that were formed through the sixth day creation. It will be through this woman that the Christ child would come [be born], and from her daughters.

The documentation connecting Eve [this woman] and the Christ child is given in Luke 3:23-38. The only way your soul will obtain eternal life is through that Christ child, and through His shed blood on the cross, and our repentance and acceptance of Him .

Genesis 2:23 "And Adam said, "This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man."