THE TRUTH OF DANIEL'S SEVENTY WEEKS PROPHECY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what we have to do is realize forever means what it means

If a slave is emboldened to a master forever. it means until his death, or never ending

The land God gave Israel still exists

The nation of Israel still exists

hence forever is still applicable in this case

This earth will not be forever. it will be destroyed and a new heaven and new earth will take its place.

So unless Israel ceases to be a nation (they are no longer blinded in part or have a remnant) or the land is no longer there. Forever still applies
What about the Nation of God?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about these Jews who say 'Blessed is He who comes....the Lord"

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those sent to her, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were unwilling! Look, your house is left to you desolate. For I tell you that you will not see Me again until you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.’”

Where do they get placed?
BLESSED IS HE , KING JESUS , who comes in the name of the LORD . You wont see me TILL ya say that .
OH yes . Jesus own desciples were praising that , saying BLESSED BE HE who cometh in the name of the LORD
and many were strawing branches and hollering with many praises . JESUS the King o kings and Lord of lords .
Point to the KING to the last and final breath my friend . Our sister is also praying for samuel and asher
to hear the glorious WORD and beleive and be converted . Yep . JESUS ALONE is who we shall point
to the gentile and to the jew . Praise be HIS GLORIOUS NAME .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BLESSED IS HE , KING JESUS , who comes in the name of the LORD . You wont see me TILL ya say that .
OH yes . Jesus own desciples were praising that , saying BLESSED BE HE who cometh in the name of the LORD
and many were strawing branches and hollering with many praises . JESUS the King o kings and Lord of lords .
Point to the KING to the last and final breath my friend . Our sister is also praying for samuel and asher
to hear the glorious WORD and beleive and be converted . Yep . JESUS ALONE is who we shall point
to the gentile and to the jew . Praise be HIS GLORIOUS NAME .
Do you want to SEE SomeOne really Special from the Psalms???

Look n SEE here - Psalm 89:8-9

O LORD God of Hosts, who is like You?
O mighty LORD, Your faithfulness surrounds You.
You rule the raging sea;
when its waves mount up, You still them.

Sound familiar???

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Randy Kluth,
I will just make a short reply but with many verses of scripture.

The "flesh counts for nothing" because the "works" of the flesh cannot save a person. Only the works of Christ will save us.

Also, all mankind will become spiritual Jews because Christ will save all mankind. And to be saved, one must be a spiritual Jew.

Do you not believe these verses below?
I don't actually need all of the Scripture references--only if you are concerned about interpreting one or two of them at a time. I know the Scriptures.

I already referred you to the "flesh counts for nothing" problem. It is not talking about our ability to do good works in our flesh/body, but it is using a specific technical application of the word "flesh" to refer to "independent works, separated from Christ." We can do nothing *of ourselves alone.*

But in our physical bodies, and using our own physical brains, we can make choices, in partnership with Christ, that are pleasing to him. In that sense we can, in our flesh, do good. We just can't earn our own salvation. We can do good through Christ, and in partnership with Christ, but salvation was won only at the cross.

You have said the entire Church consists of "spiritual Jews." But you have not quoted a single verse that indicates that. You are arguing by concept, but not by Scriptural reference.

That is okay, but it is a matter of interpretation. There is no black and white statement stating what you have definitively declared to be true. The Bible does not say that you or I are a "spiritual Jew," unless, of course, we are of Jewish descent.

So, if you wish to discuss any passage of Scripture, please focus on one or two of them, and then explain how this conflicts with what I have said.

I don't think you'll find that to be the case. I'm confident of that.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't actually need all of the Scripture references--only if you are concerned about interpreting one or two of them at a time. I know the Scriptures.

I already referred you to the "flesh counts for nothing" problem. It is not talking about our ability to do good works in our flesh/body, but it is using a specific technical application of the word "flesh" to refer to "independent works, separated from Christ." We can do nothing *of ourselves alone.*

But in our physical bodies, and using our own physical brains, we can make choices, in partnership with Christ, that are pleasing to him. In that sense we can, in our flesh, do good. We just can't earn our own salvation. We can do good through Christ, and in partnership with Christ, but salvation was won only at the cross.

You have said the entire Church consists of "spiritual Jews." But you have not quoted a single verse that indicates that. You are arguing by concept, but not by Scriptural reference.

That is okay, but it is a matter of interpretation. There is no black and white statement stating what you have definitively declared to be true. The Bible does not say that you or I are a "spiritual Jew," unless, of course, we are of Jewish descent.

So, if you wish to discuss any passage of Scripture, please focus on one or two of them, and then explain how this conflicts with what I have said.

I don't think you'll find that to be the case. I'm confident of that.
i do not know what the OP believes as i do not care to read 'books' where short posts are the main menu.

This however is 100% KOSHER TRUTH = the Body of Christ is One Spiritual Israel made up of Called/Chosen Jews & Gentiles.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your claim is "False"!

No mockery whatsoever, you claim God will forsake his "Church" scripture states otherwise, read it again and again!

Psalm 9:10KJV
10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Psalm 37:25KJV
25 I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

2 Corinthians 4:9KJV
9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

Hebrews 13:5KJV
5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
I am not going to reread what you have not considered and do not reconcile, that is for you to do.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your teachings are out in left field, your claim is "False"

You now claim an exact number that God has elected, what's next you going to teach the chosen elect 144,000 who will be at God's throne a JW false teaching

Scott you sure aren't walking like Einstein

Jesus Is The Lord
These things you and most of Christendom has not fully understood. You are the Pharisees of the present day, blind to what has come upon you. To them Jesus was "out in left field." You should have learned from their mistakes, but have not, so repeat them.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it depends on context then

the house of God as a place (the church building or the temple)

the house of God as in the spiritual house of God

the house of God as in Israel/ jerusalem
a.) The house of God was the Temple in Jerusalem.
b.) The house of Jacob/Israel
c.) ???

Jesus said "I am sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel"

Jesus said "And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice;
and there will be one flock and one shepherd."

c.) ??? Can you post the scripture(s) = the House of God where there is One Flock and One Shepherd

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a.) The house of God was the Temple in Jerusalem.
b.) The house of Jacob/Israel
c.) ???
a.) The house of God was the Temple in Jerusalem or as in 1 timothy three. a local church.
b.) The house of God spiritual, the church, neither jew or greek, male or female. free or slave etc
c.) The children of Abraham Isaac and jacob. physical Israel.Jesus said "I am sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel"

Jesus said "And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice;
and there will be one flock and one shepherd."
yes, he was sent to israel first (to the jew first)
c.) ??? Can you post the scripture(s) = the House of God where there is One Flock and One Shepherd
do you mean B?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a.) The house of God was the Temple in Jerusalem or as in 1 timothy three. a local church.
b.) The house of God spiritual, the church, neither jew or greek, male or female. free or slave etc
c.) The children of Abraham Isaac and jacob. physical Israel.Jesus said "I am sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel"

yes, he was sent to israel first (to the jew first)

do you mean B?
There is only One Nation of God which is One House of God

One Nation of God = 1 Peter 2:4-10

As you come to Him, the living stone, rejected by men but chosen and precious in God’s sight, you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God’s own possession, to proclaim the virtues of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.

One House of God = Hebrews 3:1-5

Now Moses was faithful as a servant in all God’s house, testifying to what would be spoken later.
but Christ as the Son over His own House
And we are His house, if we hold firmly to our confidence and the hope of which we boast.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i do not know what the OP believes as i do not care to read 'books' where short posts are the main menu.

This however is 100% KOSHER TRUTH = the Body of Christ is One Spiritual Israel made up of Called/Chosen Jews & Gentiles.
Assertions prove nothing, whether short or long. Provide Scriptural proof, if you want to do what I asked the other poster to do. There is none.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is only One Nation of God which is One House of God

One Nation of God = 1 Peter 2:4-10

As you come to Him, the living stone, rejected by men but chosen and precious in God’s sight, you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God’s own possession, to proclaim the virtues of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.

One House of God = Hebrews 3:1-5

Now Moses was faithful as a servant in all God’s house, testifying to what would be spoken later.
but Christ as the Son over His own House
And we are His house, if we hold firmly to our confidence and the hope of which we boast.
You do realise both peter and the book of Hebrews was written to the hebrew people do you not?

peter was written to those who were dispersed according to lev 26, and hebrews was written to hebrews.

so in context. It is the children of Israel

again, I showed in 1 Timothy, where the house of God was in a church..