THE TRUTH OF DANIEL'S SEVENTY WEEKS PROPHECY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a.) The house of God was the Temple in Jerusalem.
b.) The house of Jacob/Israel
c.) ???

Jesus said "I am sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel"

Jesus said "And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice;
and there will be one flock and one shepherd."

c.) ??? Can you post the scripture(s) = the House of God where there is One Flock and One Shepherd
This refers to Eze 37.15-28, I believe. Israel divided will ultimately be Israel united. All of the Israeli tribes, north and south, were to ultimately be consolidated into one people and one nation.

This happened when Israel was restored during the Persian Restoration. A remnant of each of the 12 tribes had migrated to the southern kingdom of Judah previously. And when the northern kingdom was taken away, it remained only for Judah to be restored, representing all 12 tribes.

When Christ came, he was the true Shepherd of the one Flock. Then Israel was destroyed and exiled, once again, under the Romans.

Some feel that the promise then went to the Gentile nations, to form a "New Israel." But I believe God wishes to restore Israel, just as before, and to add to this Flock the Christian Nations that have developed in NT history.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Assertions prove nothing, whether short or long. Provide Scriptural proof, if you want to do what I asked the other poster to do. There is none.
Part 1
Jesus said "And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice;
You do realise both peter and the book of Hebrews was written to the hebrew people do you not?

peter was written to those who were dispersed according to lev 26, and hebrews was written to hebrews.

so in context. It is the children of Israel

again, I showed in 1 Timothy, where the house of God was in a church..

This is where error comes in - when we fail to realize who Christ died for and that the Holy Spirit was guiding the Apostles.
What matters is not to whom at that time but to whom God was speaking to thru them.

Example:
a.) "who once were not a people" = This is a direct reference to unsaved Gentiles
b.) but are now the people of God, = Peter clearly stating that whoever is in Christ = they are the People of God
who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy.

The Apostle Paul also quoted this OT Prophecy = Romans 9:22-26

What if God, wanting to show His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, and that He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy, which He had prepared beforehand for glory, even us whom He called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

As He says also in Hosea:

I will call them My people, who were not My people,
And her beloved, who was not beloved.”
“And it shall come to pass in the place where it was said to them,
‘You are not My people,’
There they shall be called sons of the living God.”

Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do realise both peter and the book of Hebrews was written to the hebrew people do you not?

peter was written to those who were dispersed according to lev 26, and hebrews was written to hebrews.

so in context. It is the children of Israel

again, I showed in 1 Timothy, where the house of God was in a church..
There is no building on earth that qualifies as "the House of God"

Acts 7:44-50
Our fathers had the tabernacle of witness in the wilderness, as He appointed, instructing Moses to make it according to the pattern that he had seen, which our fathers, having received it in turn, also brought with Joshua into the land possessed by the Gentiles, whom God drove out before the face of our fathers until the days of David, who found favor before God and asked to find a dwelling for the God of Jacob.
But Solomon built Him a house.

However, the Most High does not dwell in temples made with hands, as the prophet says:

‘Heaven is My throne,
And earth is My footstool.
What house will you build for Me? says the Lord,
Or what is the place of My rest?
Has My hand not made all these things?’

Reactions: amigo de christo

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is where error comes in - when we fail to realize who Christ died for and that the Holy Spirit was guiding the Apostles.
What matters is not to whom at that time but to whom God was speaking to thru them.

Example:
a.) "who once were not a people" = This is a direct reference to unsaved Gentiles
b.) but are now the people of God, = Peter clearly stating that whoever is in Christ = they are the People of God

The Apostle Paul also quoted this OT Prophecy = Romans 9:22-26

What if God, wanting to show His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, and that He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy, which He had prepared beforehand for glory, even us whom He called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

As He says also in Hosea:

I will call them My people, who were not My people,
And her beloved, who was not beloved.”
“And it shall come to pass in the place where it was said to them,
‘You are not My people,’
There they shall be called sons of the living God.”
Christ died for the world. Can you show where I ever denied that

all I did was state fact. hebrews was written to the hebrew people

peter was written to those dispersia..

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no building on earth that qualifies as "the House of God"

Acts 7:44-50
Our fathers had the tabernacle of witness in the wilderness, as He appointed, instructing Moses to make it according to the pattern that he had seen, which our fathers, having received it in turn, also brought with Joshua into the land possessed by the Gentiles, whom God drove out before the face of our fathers until the days of David, who found favor before God and asked to find a dwelling for the God of Jacob.
But Solomon built Him a house.

However, the Most High does not dwell in temples made with hands, as the prophet says:

‘Heaven is My throne,
And earth is My footstool.
What house will you build for Me? says the Lord,
Or what is the place of My rest?
Has My hand not made all these things?’
1 Timothy 3:15
but if I am delayed, I write so that you may know how you ought to conduct yourself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth

Luke 6:4
how he went into the house of God, took and ate the showbread, and also gave some to those with him, which is not lawful for any but the priests to eat?

Mark 2:26
how he went into the house of God in the days of Abiathar the high priest, and ate the showbread, which is not lawful to eat except for the priests, and also gave some to those who were with him?

Deuteronomy 23:18
You shall not bring the wages of a harlot or the price of a dog to the house of the Lordyour God for any vowed offering, for both of these are an abomination to the Lord your God

Judges 20:18
Then the children of Israel arose and went up to the house of God to inquire of God. They said, “Which of us shall go up first to battle against the children of Benjamin?” The Lord said, “Judah first

there are so many more

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ died for the world. Can you show where I ever denied that

all I did was state fact. hebrews was written to the hebrew people

peter was written to those dispersia..
If 1 Peter and Hebrews are only pertaining to the Jews then you might as well throw out the four Gospels as well...........

As a matter of fact - you cannot be saved since these Gospels and Letters were not written to us at all..............according to 'context'

Last edited:

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Forever means as long as he lives..
Where do you get that idea?

Let's dig a little deeper.

Exodus 12
23 For the Lord will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the Lord will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.
24 And ye shall observe this thing for an ordinance to thee and to thy sons for ever.

Did God require the OT passover ordinance for ever?

Or did the NT final complete perfect Calvary Sacrifice of His Son satisfy His passover requirement for ever? (Hebrews 10:14)

Which for ever was temporary, and which was permanent?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
D
1 Timothy 3:15
but if I am delayed, I write so that you may know how you ought to conduct yourself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth

Luke 6:4
how he went into the house of God, took and ate the showbread, and also gave some to those with him, which is not lawful for any but the priests to eat?

Mark 2:26
how he went into the house of God in the days of Abiathar the high priest, and ate the showbread, which is not lawful to eat except for the priests, and also gave some to those who were with him?

Deuteronomy 23:18
You shall not bring the wages of a harlot or the price of a dog to the house of the Lordyour God for any vowed offering, for both of these are an abomination to the Lord your God

Judges 20:18
Then the children of Israel arose and went up to the house of God to inquire of God. They said, “Which of us shall go up first to battle against the children of Benjamin?” The Lord said, “Judah first

there are so many more
Did you read Acts and what the Holy Spirit says to you?

The OT scripture says the Temple built by hands cannot contain God and it even says "HE does not dwell there"
He would have His Presence there but only for the People who gathered in it to worship Him.

Do you not understand that all those things that Moses built/constructed were just a foreshadow of the REAL DEAL in Heaven.
SAME with the Temple that Solomon built.
It was just a foreshadow of Christ = Who is the True Israel of God and the Eternal House of God.

Now if He were on earth, He would not be a priest, since there are already priests who offer gifts according to the law.
The place where they serve is a copy and shadow of what is in heaven.
This is why Moses was warned when he was about to build the tabernacle: “See to it that you make everything according to the pattern shown you on the mountain.” - Hebrews 8:4-5

Last edited:

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
www.greatmysteryofchrist.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't actually need all of the Scripture references--only if you are concerned about interpreting one or two of them at a time. I know the Scriptures.

I already referred you to the "flesh counts for nothing" problem. It is not talking about our ability to do good works in our flesh/body, but it is using a specific technical application of the word "flesh" to refer to "independent works, separated from Christ." We can do nothing *of ourselves alone.*

But in our physical bodies, and using our own physical brains, we can make choices, in partnership with Christ, that are pleasing to him. In that sense we can, in our flesh, do good. We just can't earn our own salvation. We can do good through Christ, and in partnership with Christ, but salvation was won only at the cross.

You have said the entire Church consists of "spiritual Jews." But you have not quoted a single verse that indicates that. You are arguing by concept, but not by Scriptural reference.

That is okay, but it is a matter of interpretation. There is no black and white statement stating what you have definitively declared to be true. The Bible does not say that you or I are a "spiritual Jew," unless, of course, we are of Jewish descent.

So, if you wish to discuss any passage of Scripture, please focus on one or two of them, and then explain how this conflicts with what I have said.

I don't think you'll find that to be the case. I'm confident of that.
Dear Randy Kluth,

You said:
You have said the entire Church consists of "spiritual Jews." But you have not quoted a single verse that indicates that. You are arguing by concept, but not by Scriptural reference.

The Bible does not say that you or I are a "spiritual Jew," unless, of course, we are of Jewish descent.

I quoted Romans chapter 2 and it does clearly say that all who are of faith are spiritual Jews. Paul restates this truth in Galatians chapter 3.

This letter was written to the Gentile church in Galatia.

Gal 3:3 Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, are you now being made perfect by the flesh (they have turned to works)? 4 Have you suffered so many things in vain—if indeed it was in vain? 5 Therefore He who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you, does He do it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?— 6 just as Abraham “believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness. 7 Therefore know that only those who are of faith are SONS OF ABRAHAM. 8 And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel to Abraham beforehand, saying, “In you all the nations shall be blessed. 9 So then those who are of faith are blessed with believing Abraham.

Gal 3:22 But the Scripture has confined all under sin, that the PROMISE BY FAITH in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe.

Gal 3:26 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if you are Christ’s, then YOU ARE ABRAHAM'S SEED, AND HEIRS ACCORDING TO THE PROMISE.

Any person, Jew or Gentile, who is "in Christ" becomes a son of Abraham (Abraham's seed). This is exactly the same message Paul taught in Romans chapter 2.

The promise made to Abraham was not contingent of the works of mankind for it to be fulfilled. It was made by a promise from God so He will do all the work of saving mankind. For this purpose, the Father sent Christ into the world:

1John 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Savior of the world.

Since salvation for mankind is a promise made by God, why do you believe Christ is going to fail in His mission to save the world?

This is not a rhetorical question. I would like for you to answer it.

One further point:

1Cor 15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

All mankind has died "in Adam". No one is exempted from this death. The verse then says that this same "all" will be made alive "in Christ". Who could this possibly leave out? Absolutely no one. And since all mankind will be saved, all mankind will become spiritual Jews.

Furthermore, the death mentioned in verse 20 is a spiritual death and the resurrection of the dead is a spiritual resurrection. The spiritual resurrection for the Elect is taught in Revelation chapter 19 and ends in Rev 20:5 by saying it is called the First Resurrection. It is "first" but not the last.

Because all mankind is spiritually dead, when the body dies, the soul will die (our individual consciousness). This death is the true penalty of sin. The Doctrine of Hell is not the penalty of sin - it is a lie from Satan and there is no truth in it.

And since Christ is not willing that any of mankind should perish (2Pet 3:9), He will give life to all mankind. When Christ gives mankind life, it is "spiritual" life. That new life is given to the Elect in this age FIRST. That is why they are called the FIRST FRUITS. For everyone else, spiritual life will be given to them at the end of the final age, at the consummation.

1Cor 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the first-fruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming (the Elect). 24 . 24 Then comes the consummation (everyone else), when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power.

After the consummation, it will be testified to be true (1Tim 2:3-6) that all who died "in Adam" have been made alive "in Christ". Only then will God be "all in all".

Joe

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Part 1
That does not say what you assume it's saying. It doesn't say that future Christians who are not Jews will be called "spiritual Israel."

My assumption, properly, is either that Jesus is referring to exiles from the deported northern Kingdom of Israel, or to non-Israelites who will become joined to the universal Church. In principle, Jesus is referring to sheep, generically, whatever nation they belong to.

Jesus is King of Israel. But he is also King of Kings. That is, he is King over flocks in every nation.

He certainly is *not* saying that other nations are "Israelis!" To be united with Israel spiritually *through Christ* is not to negate nations, but to join them *spiritually.* Clearly, in today's world there are still distinctly different Christian nations, even though there is one universal Church, the Body of Christ.

Example:
It is also important to get your facts right. The reference is to Hosea, where Israel in their apostasy is identified as "Not My People." As such, "not a people" refers to the backslidden people of Israel who at that time were about to fail their covenant relationship with God. The covenant rendered them a "People of God." But breaking the Law *as a people* they would become "Not My People."

Paul applied that principle to pagan Gentiles, who like backslidden Israelites were without status as God's People. And Paul's argument is that if Israel can be reinstated as God's People, then pagan Gentiles can also be presented as God's People.

Paul is not calling "Not My People" Gentile Christians, nor is he saying that Gentile Christians become "spiritual Jews" or "spiritual Israel." You are saying that--not Paul, and not the Scriptures. Paul is saying that in principle Gentile Christians were enabled to become "God's People" in the same way that Hosea prophesied that backslidden Israel could be reinstated as God's People. This has nothing whatsoever to do with calling "Not My People" a Gentile "Israel!"

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If 1 Peter and Hebrews are only pertaining to the Jews then you might as well throw out the four Gospels as well...........

As a matter of fact - you cannot be saved since these Gospels and Letters were not written to us at all..............according to 'context'
I am just using context.

The OT called the house of Israel the house of God. So when we are interpreting two letters written to them. We should interpret them in context.

Were you given the law? Half of Hebrews does not really apply to you unless you struggle with the law.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where do you get that idea?

Let's dig a little deeper.

Exodus 12
23 For the Lord will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the Lord will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.
24 And ye shall observe this thing for an ordinance to thee and to thy sons for ever.

Did God require the OT passover ordinance for ever?

Or did the NT final complete perfect Calvary Sacrifice of His Son satisfy His passover requirement for ever? (Hebrews 10:14)

Which for ever was temporary, and which was permanent?
does Israel still celebrate the passover? Will they celebrate the passover as a nation when they are restored.

What is with people and context. Do you think you are going to convince me with these ideas??

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
D

Did you read Acts and what the Holy Spirit says to you?

It does not matter what the OT scripture says of the Temple built by hands, for God says "HE does not dwell there"

Do you not understand that all those things that Moses built/constructed were just a foreshadow of the REAL DEAL in Heaven.
SAME with the Temple that Solomon built.
It was just a foreshadow of Christ = Who is the True Israel of God and the Eternal House of Gowhd.

Now if He were on earth, He would not be a priest, since there are already priests who offer gifts according to the law.
The place where they serve is a copy and shadow of what is in heaven.
This is why Moses was warned when he was about to build the tabernacle: “See to it that you make everything according to the pattern shown you on the mountain.” - Hebrews 8:4-5
My friend,

You said no where in scripture does it call any building the house of God

I showed you that it does exactly in many places call building the house of God

so why do you not admit you were wrong?

My body is the temple. Of the spiritual nation of believers who have a name in christ. Neither jew or Gentile

Yet there are many houses of God on the earth today. And there will be a great house of God where Christ himself will rule one day..

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I quoted Romans chapter 2 and it does clearly say that all who are of faith are spiritual Jews. Paul restates this truth in Galatians chapter 3.
Rom 2.26 So then, if those who are not circumcised keep the law’s requirements, will they not be regarded as though they were circumcised?

This verse does *not* say that Gentile converts become "spiritual Jews." Paul is saying that Gentiles meet the conditions of faith *outside of the Law* that Jews met while *under the Law.* In other words, Paul is referencing the OT Era, before there even were Christians. So he could not have been calling Gentiles in the OT era "spiritual Jews!" You'll never find that in the OT Scriptures. And this passage does not indicate that either.

An equivalency is not an exact identification here. A Gentile obedient to God's moral laws is *like* a Jew obedient under the Law. They are not the same, but similar. An obedient Gentile is *not* Israel, but is *like* Israel.

If you get this wrong, you may get the rest wrong as well. So without this foundation, how should we read the following Scripture references you present to me? We must not assume Gentile Christians are named "Spiritual Israel." You will not find Gentile Christians named that in the entire NT Scriptures.
This letter was written to the Gentile church in Galatia.

Gal 3:3 Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, are you now being made perfect by the flesh (they have turned to works)? 4 Have you suffered so many things in vain—if indeed it was in vain? 5 Therefore He who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you, does He do it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?— 6 just as Abraham “believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness. 7 Therefore know that only those who are of faith are SONS OF ABRAHAM. 8 And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel to Abraham beforehand, saying, “In you all the nations shall be blessed. 9 So then those who are of faith are blessed with believing Abraham.

Gal 3:22 But the Scripture has confined all under sin, that the PROMISE BY FAITH in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe.

Gal 3:26 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if you are Christ’s, then YOU ARE ABRAHAM'S SEED, AND HEIRS ACCORDING TO THE PROMISE.

Any person, Jew or Gentile, who is "in Christ" becomes a son of Abraham (Abraham's seed). This is exactly the same message Paul taught in Romans chapter 2.

The promise made to Abraham was not contingent of the works of mankind for it to be fulfilled. It was made by a promise from God so He will do all the work of saving mankind. For this purpose, the Father sent Christ into the world:

1John 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Savior of the world.

Since salvation for mankind is a promise made by God, why do you believe Christ is going to fail in His mission to save the world?

This is not a rhetorical question. I would like for you to answer it.
It is easily answered. We are indeed all Abraham's promised children, if we embrace Christ. And that's not because God promised a single nation that will encompass us all. Abraham was not promised just Israel to be God's People.

In fact, it was quite the opposite. Abraham was promised "many nations" of faith--not just the nation Israel who had the Law. Many became children of Abraham apart from the Law when the Gospel of Christ was preached to them. How is this in any way proving your point, that the Church is Israel, or showing I believe Abraham's promises to have failed?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am just using context.

The OT called the house of Israel the house of God. So when we are interpreting two letters written to them. We should interpret them in context.

Were you given the law? Half of Hebrews does not really apply to you unless you struggle with the law.
ALL of Scripture is essential to me because i have been Born-Again by the Spirit of the Living God.

My Savior says: "man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from the Mouth of God."

The Holy Spirit says to me - "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for
instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work."

My High Priest says to me - "They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth"

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That does not say what you assume it's saying. It doesn't say that future Christians who are not Jews will be called "spiritual Israel."

My assumption, properly, is either that Jesus is referring to exiles from the deported northern Kingdom of Israel, or to non-Israelites who will become joined to the universal Church. In principle, Jesus is referring to sheep, generically, whatever nation they belong to.

Jesus is King of Israel. But he is also King of Kings. That is, he is King over flocks in every nation.

He certainly is *not* saying that other nations are "Israelis!" To be united with Israel spiritually *through Christ* is not to negate nations, but to join them *spiritually.* Clearly, in today's world there are still distinctly different Christian nations, even though there is one universal Church, the Body of Christ.

It is also important to get your facts right. The reference is to Hosea, where Israel in their apostasy is identified as "Not My People." As such, "not a people" refers to the backslidden people of Israel who at that time were about to fail their covenant relationship with God. The covenant rendered them a "People of God." But breaking the Law *as a people* they would become "Not My People."

Paul applied that principle to pagan Gentiles, who like backslidden Israelites were without status as God's People. And Paul's argument is that if Israel can be reinstated as God's People, then pagan Gentiles can also be presented as God's People.

Paul is not calling "Not My People" Gentile Christians, nor is he saying that Gentile Christians become "spiritual Jews" or "spiritual Israel." You are saying that--not Paul, and not the Scriptures. Paul is saying that in principle Gentile Christians were enabled to become "God's People" in the same way that Hosea prophesied that backslidden Israel could be reinstated as God's People. This has nothing whatsoever to do with calling "Not My People" a Gentile "Israel!"
WOW - Redefining the Holy Scripture of Truth is a bad thing to do.

Memorize this scripture and speak it forth everyday until it permeates your heart/mind/soul and spirit.

For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

You need to carefully study and pray Galatians and Romans.

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My friend,

My body is the temple. Of the spiritual nation of believers who have a name in christ. Neither jew or Gentile

Yet there are many houses of God on the earth today. And there will be a great house of God where Christ himself will rule one day..

My friend,

i did not say this = "no where in scripture does it call any building the house of God"

i said = "no building in scripture qualifies as the house of God" meaning this = 1 Kings ch8 and Acts ch7

When Solomon finished the Temple and on the very day of it's 'Dedication' he said:
"But will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain You.
How much less this temple which I have built!"

Stephen, who was filled with the Holy Spirit said the exact same thing = because JESUS wants that message to be heard.

Now God blessed the OT Temple for it was a foreshadow of Christ and not just Christ but of His Body = all Believers

The Temple built by Solomon is the same principle as the animal sacrifices = TEMPORARY

The Temple in Jerusalem was destroyed because a building on earth was not God's Eternal Plan.

Christ is the House of God
Christ is the Temple of God
Christ is the Israel of God

And every Jew & Gentile that is in Christ are Living Stones that make up the Temple of God.
Every Jew & Gentile in Christ are 'sons of God' from One SEED and we are One Holy Nation in Christ.

Separating Jew from Gentile in Christ is anti-christ.

Last edited:

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WOW - Redefining the Holy Scripture of Truth is a bad thing to do.
I agree. Neither of us should do that. I'm not, however, "redefining the Holy Scriptures." Rather, that's what you're *accusing* me of doing, which if you're wrong is rather slanderous, don't you think? You dare to judge my heart and call yourself a good Christian?
Memorize this scripture and speak it forth everyday until it permeates your heart/mind/soul and spirit.
Ditto. Do what you think I don't do. In your ignorance you don't know how much Scripture I've memorized in my lifetime, do you? You don't know how much I walk with God every day, do you? An accusing spirit is *not* a godly spirit!
For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

You need to carefully study and pray Galatians and Romans.
You need to understand what the argument is. Just repeating your same arguments does not address the issues I raised. Perhaps you don't have an answer?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i do not know what the OP believes as i do not care to read 'books' where short posts are the main menu.

This however is 100% KOSHER TRUTH = the Body of Christ is One Spiritual Israel made up of Called/Chosen Jews & Gentiles.
and many do not realize that . Ye have come unto MOUNT ZION , the HEAVENLY JERUSALEM .
The nation of Israel had a tabernacle made after the pattern of the heavenly and it too was
centered in jerusalem . NOW ALL lambs , jew or gentile have come to the heavenly JERUSALEM .
EVEN paul said they are not ALL of ISRAEL who are of israel . PAUL KNEW
HE KNEW THE TRUE SPIRITUAL ISRAEL . WHOSE KING was and is CHRIST JESUS
and where the TEMPLE of that city is GOD and the LAMB. We look for a heavenly city
whose builder and maker IS GOD . The Pattern of the old was made after the pattern
of what was SEEN IN THE MOUTAIN . HEAVENLY was and is ALL ABOUT CHRIST JESUS AS THE HEAD
and the lambs the body . ONE SHEPARD , ONE CITY , ONE NATION , ONE TEMPLE which is GOD and the lamb
and one day it shall descend . YES INDEED . Let all that has breath praise the glorious LORD .
Even when writing to the galations , i think , notice paul says and the ISRAEL OF GOD .
THERE are none who are of TRUE ISRAEL if they DO NOT BELIEVE IN CHRIST JESUS . ITS so simple to see it
if folks would have just followed the lamb and read their bible . Men have made complicated so many things
that should have been so simple to see .