The Two Witnesses Will Appear in the Next New Moon

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and you will not see any singular man, that church-ianity loves to call THE Antichrist.

The bible: "antichrist shall come"
Earburner: "you will not see any singular man, that church-ianity loves to call THE Antichrist"

I know which one I will believe.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course, that is what "the wisdom of men" teach in church-ianity. I was revealing that which the Holy Spirit teaches.
The mark of the beast is not going to take place by how the churches portray it.
In fact, it's almost completed, and most are already participating in it with their debit/credit cards, which is pushing it to the final phase called "Digital money". Oh, and don't forget your "Digital ID", you WON'T leave home without

You will keep on waiting, right up to the Lord's Glorious return from Heaven, and you will not see any singular man, that church-ianity loves to call THE Antichrist.

Don't you yet know that the unsaved "natural man" is "that man of sin", of which "that spirit of antichrist" has full control over?

It's time for born again Christians to study their Bibles with God's Holy Spirit, and not their Sunday school lessons, by "the wisdom of men".
Then why is their ONE MAN called by an uppercase "A" rather than the lowercase? Lowercase meaning as you say, an unsaved natural man"?
The below seems to be speaking of a single man rather than a bunch of unsaved souls. JMHO as, I'll NEVER say I am 100% on many biblical issues.
According to scripture the Antichrist will:

Will Claim to be God and is Worshiped
He Will Display Miraculous Powers
The Anti-Christ Comes Back to Life
The Anti-Christ Rules in Full Authority
The Anti-Christ Will Control the World’s Economy
The Anti-Christ Desecrates God’s Temple
The Anti-Christ’s Attempted Destruction of Israel
Causes Earth’s Armies to Fight Against Christ
All Anti-Christ’s Final Destiny Is the LOF

The below link has also given answers and scripture for the above.

:My2c::Hanging::coff

God bless brother!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bible speaks of an individual AC. It is the words of church-ianity that teaches otherwise.

1Jn_2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

That is not what Paul taught about the man of sin, who was a future man who would use miracles to deceive.

Studying the bible will reveal that your teachings aren't from the bible, but from your own personal church-ianity. That is what changes the man of sin from what Paul described to a new spiritualized version where all unsaved people are the man of sin, and Jesus is the new Heaven and the saved are the new Earth (not teachings that come from the bible).
Really?? If you can't see and perceive that the context is in the PLURAL, then your form of Christianity [godliness] is leading you around by a noose on your neck, strangling the MIND/SPIRIT of Christ within you!!

How then don't you read and digest the context of KJV 1 John 2, that is plainly before your eyes??
Ans. By you believing through church-ianity, and not by the power of God! 1 Cor. 2:5

[18] Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that [spirit of]** antichrist shall come, even now [so soon after Christ's ascension] are there MANY antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
**Note: 1 John 4:3

[19] They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
[20] But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

[21] I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
[22] Who is a liar but he [they] that DENIETH that Jesus is the Christ?
He [they] is [are] antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

[23] Whosoever [everyone who] denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
[24] Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
[25] And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

[26] These things have I written unto you concerning them that  SEDUCE you.
[27] But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why is their ONE MAN called by an uppercase "A" rather than the lowercase? Lowercase meaning as you say, an unsaved natural man"?
The below seems to be speaking of a single man rather than a bunch of unsaved souls. JMHO as, I'll NEVER say I am 100% on many biblical issues.
According to scripture the Antichrist will:

Will Claim to be God and is Worshiped
He Will Display Miraculous Powers
The Anti-Christ Comes Back to Life
The Anti-Christ Rules in Full Authority
The Anti-Christ Will Control the World’s Economy
The Anti-Christ Desecrates God’s Temple
The Anti-Christ’s Attempted Destruction of Israel
Causes Earth’s Armies to Fight Against Christ
All Anti-Christ’s Final Destiny Is the LOF

The below link has also given answers and scripture for the above.

:My2c::Hanging::coff

God bless brother!
Unfortunately, many today are not aware that in the days of Martin Luther (the Reformation), many perceived and agreed that the Popes were operating the RCC through "that spirit of antichrist", whereby the Papacy was declaring to be the head of Christ's invisible church, and was persecuting Christ's invisible church, for not submitting under them. See "Fox's Book of Martyrs".

When one studies those scriptures in the TR Greek, the words "that spirit of antichrist" is portrayed and understood in the PLURAL, in the TR Greek Text.

However, in all of the KJV NT scriptures, one will NEVER FIND the words "The" and "antichrist" associated side by side together.
But,....in the newer modern day bible versions, one will see that such bibles FORCE and persuade the reader to read it in the singular.

Therefore, how the English words are translated and written in the KJV, from the Textus Receptus Greek Text, the nuances of upper case letters, in the words "the", "that", "they" and "he", were often interchanged, in order to portray "that spirit of antichrist", which was viewed by them as being in the Popes, who presided over the RCC.
I might add that the 10 Horned Beast is NOT a singular man. It began as the Roman Empire, and it will finish as a Global Economic Empire, creating "Digital money" and forcing a Digital ID upon all people, who are the unsaved "natural man", being each themselves "that man of sin".

Please read my post #263, along with 1 Cor. 2:5, (preferably the whole chapter).

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really?? If you can't see and perceive that the context is in the PLURAL,

The HS inspired the use of AC in the singular. The AC has other names, which are also in the singular. There are many AC's but a singular AC "shall come" and many writers wrote about this singular person.

Reactions: Cassandra and Nancy

Reddsta

Jul 5, 2023
SC Wisconsin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anti – Against
Christ – Anointed

This is a very simple reality…antichrist is literally an “opposer of Christ” it also refers to one who "usurps the place of Christ," in other words “false christ”…found only in John's epistles and collectively meaning all who deny that Jesus is the Messiah and that as God He came in the flesh…antichrist, one who puts himself in the place of, or the enemy (opponent) of Christ.

If you people cannot see that this “antichrist” is a “spirit” possessing the religious church going masses…from the first century on…known as Babylon the great…the harlot…that may explain your difficulty here.

This antichrist is here…it came from predatory perverted religion…it had to leave the temple as John said. It had to leave because the Lord drove them out…they did not love their brothers as Christ Yahshua loved them.

If you cannot understand this…there is a reason…remember antichrist was here before you were here…and you don’t see it…those of you in that place have deeper issues than not understanding who antichrist is.

This antichrist has a past, John tells us of its beginning…we can see that it is here today…we can see it, and there will for a time be a future manifestation or incarnation of it as well. I am not primarily focused on the past antichrist, or the future version…it’s the antichrist posing as the true Christ that opposes the kingdom of God and my life today that I am contending with.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The HS inspired the use of AC in the singular. The AC has other names, which are also in the singular. There are many AC's but a singular AC "shall come" and many writers wrote about this singular person.
To be simple and directly to the point....Rom. 8:8-10.
[8] So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
[9] But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
[10] And if Christ be in you, the body [of flesh] is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
[11] But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
See also 1 John 5:12-13.

All who are NOT born again of God’s Holy Spirit, remain to be "the natural man", being themselves each, "the man of sin".
Therefore, for all all who remain to be void of Christ within them, "that spirit of antichrist" takes full advantage of their EMPTY vessels (bodies of flesh), and takes up residence within them at will.

Jesus graphically portrayed how satan (that spirit of antichrist) takes up residence within people, who are not born again of the Holy Spirit of God, through his parable of "the strong man".
Mat. 12
[28] But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.
[29] Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first BIND the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.
("to the Victor go the spoils")

[43] When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
[44] Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. Which is to say: Christ died for all people, and God the Father has forgiven and REMOVED our sins, and made us to be empty, cleaned and swept of them, so that God Himself, through the Living "VEIL" of His Son's flesh" can take up RESIDENCE WITHIN US. Heb. 10:20.

BUT,.... if we don't INVITE Jesus into our life (Rev. 3:20), we remain to be subject to "that spirit of antichrist" returning to us, and then the following shall ensue:
[45] Then goeth he [the strong man], and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.
EDIT:
"That spirit of antichrist"
IS Plural!!
One third of the angelic realm was cast down out of Heaven and onto the earth, and are known as unclean spirits, and demons.

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All who are NOT born again of God’s Holy Spirit, remain to "the natural man", being themselves each, "the man of sin".

That is not a biblical teaching. This is what Paul taught about the singular man of sin:

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Reactions: Nancy

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anti – Against
Christ – Anointed

This is a very simple reality…antichrist is literally an “opposer of Christ” it also refers to one who "usurps the place of Christ," in other words “false christ”…found only in John's epistles and collectively meaning all who deny that Jesus is the Messiah and that as God He came in the flesh…antichrist, one who puts himself in the place of, or the enemy (opponent) of Christ.

If you people cannot see that this “antichrist” is a “spirit” possessing the religious church going masses…from the first century on…known as Babylon the great…the harlot…that may explain your difficulty here.

This antichrist is here…it came from predatory perverted religion…it had to leave the temple as John said. It had to leave because the Lord drove them out…they did not love their brothers as Christ Yahshua loved them.

If you cannot understand this…there is a reason…remember antichrist was here before you were here…and you don’t see it…those of you in that place have deeper issues than not understanding who antichrist is.

This antichrist has a past, John tells us of its beginning…we can see that it is here today…we can see it, and there will for a time be a future manifestation or incarnation of it as well. I am not primarily focused on the past antichrist, or the future version…it’s the antichrist posing as the true Christ that opposes the kingdom of God and my life today that I am contending with.
The present manifestation of "that spirit of antichrist" is now being seen ever more intensely "in the children of disobedience" which are all of "the natural man", "having not the Spirit of Christ", being each of themselves, "the man of sin".

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not a biblical teaching. This is what Paul taught about the singular man of sin:

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
I repost your quote, with, my emphasis and coments, so that you can understand BEYOND your limitations of "church-ianity", that there ARE MORE THAN ONE SON(S) of perdition (destruction), thus proving "that spirit of antichrist" is PLURAL.
Please read: John 17
[12] While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
In the above verse, what man was Jesus talking about?
Ans. Judas Iscariot.
So then, if he be one "son of perdition", and another more come, that is PLURAL.

You quoted:

Now I ask you, WHAT IS the Temple of God?
Ans. Our mortal bodies.
Those who are without Christ, living in their mortal bodies, "are fitted for destruction (perdition)"
Everyone who remains to be "the natural man", is "the man of sin", "the son of perdition (destruction)".

Edit: he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Must I describe for detail, what the unsaved, "natural man", "the man of sin", "the son(s) of perdition" DO with their bodies, the temple of God, in which God desires to dwell???
I think that WE ALL do know, of which Paul says: 1 Cor. 6[11] And such were some of you:
but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
2 Cor. 4
[7] But we have this treasure [of God Himself dwelling] in earthen vessels [our mortal bodies], that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
100% FALSE! That is what "church-ianity" teaches through the "wisdom of men", by their mind(s), of the natural man, for well over a thousand years.
I and you all, who have been born again of God's Holy Spirit HAVE the Mind of Christ, but you ARE allowing it to be displaced within you, trading it off willingly, to swallow the fabrications of Bible College graduates, called "The Clergy".

Paul came from THEIR world, being a "schooled" Pharisee, and called all that his life was in his past: "DUNG". Phil. 3:8
1 John 2
* [27] But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Paul supports that in 1 Cor. 2. Please read and digest all of it.

Jesus Himself said: BEWARE of the leaven of the (schooled) Pharisees.
(what does leaven do? It permeates the whole lump)

*Re-read verse 27, and let it be told to you by "the mind of Christ within you", if He is. Rev. 3:20.

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
100% FALSE! That is what "church-ianity" teaches through the "wisdom of men"

Let the reader know Ear is saying this about scripture I quoted. That will tell you a lot about what they believe in and teach.

Reactions: Nancy

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let the reader know Ear is saying this about scripture I quoted. That will tell you a lot about what they believe in and teach.
Let the reader know also, That the "schooled" pharisaical Jews had a problem identical to "ewq1938". They were "Literalists".
They didn't know how to interpret or understand the words "the kingdom of God is within you", nor did they understand HOW and by Whom, "the kingdom of God is with you, and SHALL BE in you".

EDIT 1:
If you all would take the time to digest John 3:18, you would understand why Jesus called Judas "THE son of perdition" (sop) , (destruction)", and why there is another more "THE son of perdition" (sop) written of in 2 Thes. 2:3

I repost from my post #270, with clarity:
John 17
[12] While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but THE son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

In the above verse, what man was Jesus talking about?
Ans. Judas Iscariot.

So then, if Judas be one who is "THE son of perdition", and another more come, that is also called "THE son of perdition" (2 Thes. 2:3), then both Jesus and scripture is meaning it in the PLURAL.

EDIT 2:
Though my example in showing math here, might be poorly done, in order to reveal such a situation of an unknown plurality, a mathematical equation can be viewed as that of below.

What is an exponent?​

Exponentiation is a mathematical operation, written as an, involving the base a and an exponent n. In the case where n is a positive integer, exponentiation corresponds to repeated multiplication of the base, n (a known or an unknown amount of times).
bn = a + a = b(n times)
Though in the formula above I cannot position the letter "n" in it's correct mathematical position, as an unknown exponent, due to typing limitations by this format, one must understand that "n" is an unknown exponent to the base number "b", in the formula that I shall demonstrate:

So then, for our application, that formula can be shown as such:
1 sop +1 sop = 2n, being multiple plurals of "sop(s)", aka son(s) of perdition, exponentially.

John 3
[18] He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned ALREADY, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. Which equals MANY son(s) of perdition, "fitted for destruction", aka "condemnation", which is "perdition".

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should know that there is a vast difference between those who have faith by the wisdom of men, as opposed to those who have faith by the power of God.
1 Cor. 2:5
And those who have Faith by the Power of God will stay... in His Word as written. Works in Christ are a natural byproduct of Faith on Him.

Reactions: Earburner

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And those who have Faith by the Power of God will stay... in His Word as written. Works in Christ are a natural byproduct of Faith on Him.
Isa. 26[3] Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Earburner: "you will not see any singular man, that church-ianity loves to call THE Antichrist"

I will put it this way, the New heavens and the New Earth will have been "glorified" by Christ, and this old heaven and earth will have been burned and vaporized to non-existence, and even then, church-ianty's one man band, THE Antichrist, in the flesh, will be "a NO show".

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will put it this way, the New heavens and the New Earth will have been "glorified" by Christ, and this old heaven and earth will have been burned and vaporized to non-existence, and even then, church-ianty's one man band, THE Antichrist, in the flesh, will be "a NO show".

But that is what the preterist church-ianty teaches, no AC. The bible teaches of a singular AC that is coming with multiple writers describing this man.

Reactions: Cassandra

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The better question is why even debate with this man? lol

Jesus told us there comes a point we have to move on (wipe the dust)

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The better question is why even debate with this man? lol

Jesus told us there comes a point we have to move on (wipe the dust)
According to Paul, in all of 1 Cor. 2,
there are only  two ways to believe in God the Father, God the Son and the words of God in the bible.
1. Through the mind of our own natural man.
2. Through the mind of Christ within us
Which are you of, that causes the way of your going?

(In red is about human wisdom; in purple is about God's Wisdom.)
[4] And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:
[5] That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
[6] Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:
[7] But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
[8] Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
[9] But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
[10] But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
[11] For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit [mind] of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
[12] Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
[13] Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
[14] But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
[15] But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
[16] For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind [Spirit] of Christ.

Edit: Rom. 8:8-9
[8] So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
[9] But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if ANY man have NOT the Spirit [mind] of Christ, he is none of his.

Anyone can sign up and attend denominational Bible Colleges and Seminaries by their own choosing, and have a CAREER among the "Clergy", but how many were called and chosen by Christ to do so? Only they and God would know.

Maybe now you might have a better understanding of what Christ meant, when He said:
Mat. 24
[5] For many shall come in my name, saying, [agreeing that] I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Therefore, the focus of 1 Cor. 2 is verse 5.
[5] That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but [rather stand] in the power of God.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But that is what the preterist church-ianty teaches, no AC. The bible teaches of a singular AC that is coming with multiple writers describing this man.
But.... no one is answering of why is it that there are two son(s) of perdition [destruction] written in the KJV-NT, thus making it plural and not singular, as church-ianity would have us believe?
KJV John.17
[12] While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
KJV 2Thes.2
[3] Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Would not Judas Iscariot be also "that* man of sin", which is described in John 3:18, as being "condemned already"?

* In the Textus Receptus Greek (2 Thes 2:3), the word "THE" man of sin" is written, and not "THAT" man of sin.
TR Greek Text:
2 Thes. 2:3
"do not deceive you in any way, for unless the apostasy comes first and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition."