The Two Witnesses Will Appear in the Next New Moon

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But.... no one is answering of why is it that there are two son(s) of perdition [destruction] written in the KJV-NT, thus making it plural and not singular, as church-ianity would have us believe?

There are many (plural) people in the world but tht doesn't make YOU plural does it? One of the various types of church-ianity teaches there is no singular AC when the bible says there is.

KJV John.17
[12] While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
KJV 2Thes.2
[3] Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Would not Judas Iscariot be also "that* man of sin", which is described in John 3:18, as being "condemned already"?

Clearly not because the prophecy that the AC would come was after Judas died. John's AC that was "to come" and Paul's man of sin who performs miracles to deceive has not yet come.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many (plural) people in the world but tht doesn't make YOU plural does it? One of the various types of church-ianity teaches there is no singular AC when the bible says there is.

Clearly not because the prophecy that the AC would come was after Judas died. John's AC that was "to come" and Paul's man of sin who performs miracles to deceive has not yet come.
Your argument may sound plausible, and might even convince those of your flag, to continue to hang onto the sinking ship of the "futurist" view, but scripture still maintains "that spirit OF antichrist" permeates and infects multitudes of people in every generation, ever since Christ's first appearance, beginning with Judas Iscariot.

1John.2
[18] Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that [spirit OF] antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
[19] They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
1John.4
[3] And every spirit [mind] that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit OF antichrist, whereof ye have heard that IT should come; and even now already is it in the world.

1John.2
[22] Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

2John.1
[9] Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

It's really quite simple. "That spirit OF antichrist" is singular, but the physical manifestations are plural.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anti – Against
Christ – Anointed

This is a very simple reality…antichrist is literally an “opposer of Christ” it also refers to one who "usurps the place of Christ," in other words “false christ”…found only in John's epistles and collectively meaning all who deny that Jesus is the Messiah and that as God He came in the flesh…antichrist, one who puts himself in the place of, or the enemy (opponent) of Christ.

If you people cannot see that this “antichrist” is a “spirit” possessing the religious church going masses…from the first century on…known as Babylon the great…the harlot…that may explain your difficulty here.

This antichrist is here…it came from predatory perverted religion…it had to leave the temple as John said. It had to leave because the Lord drove them out…they did not love their brothers as Christ Yahshua loved them.

If you cannot understand this…there is a reason…remember antichrist was here before you were here…and you don’t see it…those of you in that place have deeper issues than not understanding who antichrist is.

This antichrist has a past, John tells us of its beginning…we can see that it is here today…we can see it, and there will for a time be a future manifestation or incarnation of it as well. I am not primarily focused on the past antichrist, or the future version…it’s the antichrist posing as the true Christ that opposes the kingdom of God and my life today that I am contending with.
Am I correctly assuming that you are meaning "that spirit of antichrist" is singular, but's it manifestations are exponentially plural? If so, then I agree.

Reactions: Reddsta

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

(From your post #281)
Because you chose to reference only part of my post #280, and neglected the complete and thorough understanding of the words: "the son of perdition", I have reposted here, so that other readers can know that your contention from "church-ianity" is a fabrication.

From my post #280:
But.... no one is answering of why is it that there are two son(s) of perdition [destruction] written in the KJV-NT, thus making it plural and not singular, as church-ianity would have us believe?
KJV John.17
[12] While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

KJV 2Thes.2
[3] Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Would not Judas Iscariot be also "that* man of sin", which is described in John 3:18, as being "condemned already"?

* In the Textus Receptus Greek (2 Thes 2:3), the word "THE" man of sin" is written, and not "THAT" man of sin.
TR Greek Text:
2 Thes. 2:3
"do not deceive you in any way, for unless the apostasy comes first and THE man of sin is revealed, THE son of perdition."

The LIE of "church-ianity" has been subtily embedded within our minds, for such a long length of time, that very few are able to escape from it, in order to believe the truth.

Last edited:

EclipseEventSigns

Jul 19, 2023
north america
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
(From your post #281)
Because you chose to reference only part of my post #280, and neglected the complete and thorough understanding of the words: "the son of perdition", I have reposted here, so that other readers can know that your contention from "church-ianity" is a fabrication.

From my post #280:
KJV John.17

KJV 2Thes.2

* In the Textus Receptus Greek (2 Thes 2:3), the word "THE" man of sin" is written, and not "THAT" man of sin.
TR Greek Text:
2 Thes. 2:3
"do not deceive you in any way, for unless the apostasy comes first and THE man of sin is revealed, THE son of perdition."

The LIE of "church-ianity" has been subtily embedded within our minds, for such a long length of time, that very few are able to escape from it, in order to believe the truth.
The funny thing is that those who base interpretation on only the KJV and the small selection of Greek manuscripts will never understand the true sense of what prophecy is saying.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1John.4
[3] And every spirit [mind] that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit OF antichrist, whereof ye have heard that IT should come; and even now already is it in the world.

So you accept the spirit of Ac is singular because it is written singular and it "shall come" which is futurism but when scripture writes of the AC in the singular and "shall come" you don't accept it? That is doctrinal bias affecting your beliefs.

A singular person is coming, and antichrist is one of his names and titles. That's from the bible, not from church-ianity of any flavor including your own version of it. You mentioned a sinking ship but the truth is Preterism was on that ship and it sank, past tense.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you accept the spirit of Ac is singular because it is written singular and it "shall come" which is futurism but when scripture writes of the AC in the singular and "shall come" you don't accept it? That is doctrinal bias affecting your beliefs.

A singular person is coming, and antichrist is one of his names and titles. That's from the bible, not from church-ianity of any flavor including your own version of it. You mentioned a sinking ship but the truth is Preterism was on that ship and it sank, past tense.
Yes, I accept the understanding of "that spirit [mind] of antichrist" being singular, but it's manifestation, being both visible and audible, is plural.
1John.4
[3] And every spirit [mind] that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit [mind] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now [since Christ's first appearance in the flesh] already is IT in the world.
In other words, "that spirit [mind] of antichrist" DID COME, manifesting itself through those who are of the world, as John does conclude in verse 4:

[4] Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
[5] THEY are of the world: therefore speak THEY of the world, and the world heareth THEM.
So then, what is the visible and audible evidence of those who have "that spirit [mind] of antichrist"? They deny that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The funny thing is that those who base interpretation on only the KJV and the small selection of Greek manuscripts will never understand the true sense of what prophecy is saying.
1 Cor. 2:5, 2 Tim. 3:1-7, 2 Peter 2:1.
Yes, says the human mind, let's go get more books of learning, and increase our base in the wisdom of men, and then we will know in what we should [not] place our faith.

EclipseEventSigns

Jul 19, 2023
north america
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1 Cor. 2:5, 2 Tim. 3:1-7, 2 Peter 2:1.
Yes, says the human mind, let's go get more books of learning, and increase our base in the wisdom of men, and then we will know in what we should [not] place our faith.
Actually it is the other way around. Those of the King James Only mindset choose to be ignorant of the full and complete situation of the history of biblical manuscripts and history of Christianity outside of their limited Western mindset. Messiah Jesus did not speak the king's english.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually it is the other way around. Those of the King James Only mindset choose to be ignorant of the full and complete situation of the history of biblical manuscripts and history of Christianity outside of their limited Western mindset. Messiah Jesus did not speak the king's english.
Numerous biblical manuscripts, in the mixing and and blending of them, through God's use of our human words, does not deliver truth to us, but rather comes to us only by "The Word" of truth Himself.
Zech 4
[6] Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might [human wisdom], nor by power [religious persuasion], but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.
Rev.19
[10] And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that HAVE the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus IS the spirit [mind] of prophecy.

So then, "crunching words" is not equal to "crunching numbers". The former is spiritual, whereas the latter is logical.
1Cor.2
[13] Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

Last edited:

EclipseEventSigns

Jul 19, 2023
north america
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Numerous biblical manuscripts, in the mixing and and blending of them, through the use of out human words, does not deliver truth to us, but rather comes to us only by "The Word" of truth Himself.
Zech 4
[6] Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might [human wisdom], nor by power [religious persuasion], but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.
Rev.19
[10] And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that HAVE the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus IS the spirit [mind] of prophecy.

So then, "crunching words" is not equal to "crunching numbers". The former is spiritual, whereas the latter is logical.
1Cor.2
[13] Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

I know it is useless arguing with someone who is not open to hearing and has a closed mind.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I accept the understanding of "that spirit [mind] of antichrist" being singular, but it's manifestation, being both visible and audible, is plural.

And the last AC is singular and fulfills the prophecies about him.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And still waiting for you to show there is any provable truth in what you have stated.
In church-ianity, Dan. 9:24-27 is a three ring circus. The key to it is about "he" who said:
John 5
[39] Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

EclipseEventSigns

Jul 19, 2023
north america
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In church-ianity, Dan. 9:24-27 is a three ring circus. The key to it is about "he" who said:
John 5
[39] Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
In KJOnlyism it is the height of arrogance to think you actually understand the 70 Weeks Prophecy by using the interpretation provided by the translators of the KJV. Yes, the KJV is a translation. Not the actual word of God.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In KJOnlyism it is the height of arrogance to think you actually understand the 70 Weeks Prophecy by using the interpretation provided by the translators of the KJV. Yes, the KJV is a translation. Not the actual word of God.
You are missing the only important factor. Zech. 4:6 and 1 Cor. 2:5.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never mind the "KJOnlyism", or the "Nearly Inspired Version", what is your understanding about Dan. 9:24-27, according to "the mind of Christ" and not the Bible translators?
A brief outline will do.
Thanks.

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If there be a last AC, as you say, what temple will he be operating out of, that is already present?

2Co_6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

The opposite of this is the Apostasy, where the AC dwells in the temple of God ie. people. This is spiritual not literal.