The Unholy Movie quote

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
trammpled by one :( oh my!
i was kicked by one, im fine though......my foot is probably messed up cos of that..
Ouch! I'm sorry! :(

I went to clean out the stalls to pay for my keep, basically, and for some reason that horse didn't like me or I was new, and so he charged after me and I got trampled. I just had a baby and he was a one ton horse, so it wasn't fun! But I didn't die and just ended up feeling like I got hit by a car, so I consider it a miracle! Things like that happen on a farm though.

The goats were way cooler! One fell in love with me and waited for me by the door every morning and followed me on my walks. No leash, he just decided he was going with me. Goats are lovely, graceful dogs in disguise. I love them.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
wow. it is a miracle!

there are people in my area that own two pygmy goats. they are kind of cute and i dont really like goats that much
Baby goats are the cutest! lol
I love Nigerian Dwarfs ... but I hear Lamanchas are the sweetest natured, don't buck or headbutt people, and are amazing milkers, giving over a gallon a day even while raising kids.

We used to live next to a family who had probably 50 or more goats. They'd regularly escape and go across the road to another wooded area. So there were regular traffic jams with a line of goats crossing the road. lol (Just 2 lanes, and not very busy usually.)

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Baby goats are the cutest! lol
I love Nigerian Dwarfs ... but I hear Lamanchas are the sweetest natured, don't buck, and are amazing milkers, giving over a gallon a day even while raising kids.

We used to live next to a family who had probably 50 or more goats. They'd regularly escape and go across the road to another wooded area. So there were regular traffic jams with a line of goats crossing the road. lol (Just 2 lanes, and not very busy usually.)
yes. these goats are so cute! i want to post a picture of them but seeing the area could reveal my identity a bit lol.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We used to live next to a family who had probably 50 or more goats.

tenor.gif

so is this family single

LOL

Reactions: TLHKAJ

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DON'T FEED THE BEAST!

By default we are all born into bodies of sin, bodies of "Beast!" Jesus lived in that same fallen body and walked perfectly, then nailed it to the cross! He defeated that fallen, infectious body and broke the curse of Adam! Lucky for us! So by default we all live in defiled bodies, beast bodies, and we either feed it with the flesh/blood of Christ, regenerating it to the image, the body, the mind of Christ OR we feed it beast food, sinfulness, even horror movies, creating the mind, the image and even body of the BEAST, eventually willingly accepting the Mark of the Beast! Let that sink it. God Bless All of US!

Flesh and Blood, Bodies of the Beast, will never inherit the Kingdom of God! Only those Souls, Minds and Hearts filled with the Spirit of Christ will inherit His Kingdom!

*Do a study throughout the Bible and see how many times you find the word "BEAST" and how it refers to physical bodies without Christ...bodies of unbelievers! All the unbelievers have beast bodies and by rejecting Christ they continue to feed it beast food! They are in "BEAST MODE!" I will continue to pray for them that they may see clearly the Love of the Lord and feed their spirits with the body, flesh and blood of Christ before it's to late!

Last edited: