The vaccine is safe

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Anyone that refuses will be ostracized from buying and selling, so that everyone will receive the vaccine.
Note: I am simply posting this article for all Christians to read and digest (and hopefully implement in their personal and corporate church settings). I believe this is the correct response to COVID tyranny. Scott Lively is a pastor:

Your strongest defense against vaccine mandates
Exclusive: Scott Lively offers a practical tool that could protect you

One of the most troubling questions about our very near future as Americans is whether our state or the federal government will mandate a COVID-19 vaccine – either by a clear government dictate like the lockdown policies or by coercive measures in cooperation with leftist-controlled private companies to make refusal to "voluntarily" vaccinate so onerous as to force compliance.

The prospect is all the more troubling given what we already know about vaccine puppet-master Bill Gates' Malthusian agenda and its vaccine-based biometric tagging of human beings for tracking purposes (though there is no indication so far that this would include a microchip), the well-established greed and untrustworthiness of "Big Pharma," the reports of fetal remains being used in the vaccine creation process and perhaps in the vaccines themselves, the emerging dystopian "Great Reset" plans of the global elites, and the horror stories of proven COVID-19 side-effects from the initial human trials.

Compounding our anxieties in this matter is the massive cover-up of data on COVID-19 death rates, the truth of which (were it known by the general public) would largely neutralize the fear-based motivation and justification for the vaccine. One need only consider that even the highest-risk category of Americans (those over 70 years old) have a 99.5% survival rate and that the total death rate of the nation (from all causes) in 2020 is statistically no higher than prior years.

This disease is not only not a modern version of the bubonic plague, but is far, far less lethal for children and young people than the flu. And in terms of overall public health, it has done virtually nothing but shift the body counts of dead people from, for example, the heart disease and pneumonia columns to the COVID-19 column in the data-reporting process. And, increasingly, to the suicide column, now inflated due to incessant soul-draining media fear-mongering to emotionally vulnerable lockdown victims.

Trump has pledged not to mandate the vaccine, but you can assume Biden will, regardless of what he says now, if the ongoing coup d'etat of the Purple Revolution steals the presidency for him.

I am not opposed to vaccines, per se, but as a Christian and a constitutionalist I am strongly opposed to government health mandates of any kind that purport to supersede my sovereign right under God to the control of my own body. It is my choice whether to seek or accept any health remedy or procedure regardless of the opinion of government officials. This right is also implicit in the Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, with very limited exceptions for things such as taking blood or DNA samples from criminal suspects against their will.

More importantly, personal bodily sovereignty is a core biblical tenet, and, therefore, as a Christian attorney and the founding pastor of First Century Bible Church, I have drafted a policy against vaccine mandates and posted it on our church website as our official doctrine.

There is no guarantee that our judiciary will honor our demand for religious accommodation in refusing to comply with a vaccine mandate – if and when that contest comes. However, if you intend to take that stand, it will be far better for you if you have proof of a sincerely held religious belief against vaccine mandates that can be documented.

Therefore, I invite you to adopt our doctrinal statement on the matter and to register as having done so on our website. Here is an excerpt:

Declaration and Doctrine of First Century Bible Church on Government Health Mandates Including Vaccines

First Century Bible Church’s policy on governmental mandatory edicts rests upon two pillars as its foundation: The Bible as the inerrant Word of God, and America’s Bible-based founding documents, the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, both of which honor the liberty of individuals to pursue their own happiness subject to the revealed guidance of God and, among other things, to determine for themselves what, if any, health measures they wish to pursue.

Our Church believes in the absolute sovereignty of God in all things, and His delegation of authority to human beings over the control of their own minds and bodies (Colossians 1:16–17; 1 Corinthians 6:19-20). We believe we possess both the God-given ability to reason and the gift of free will to make our own choices regarding our lives, inclusive of our health and well-being, and that individuals should be the ones to make their own decisions pertaining to any and all medical services and medications, including all decisions regarding vaccines no matter what conditions—including pandemics—may be present.

The choice to use or accept any forms of external intervention to address any mental or physical health problem remains a sacred personal right, notwithstanding the opinion of other people, including medical professionals and government officials. Regarding the question of COVID-19 vaccines and other emerging medical technologies, we hold that the use of any product containing or derived from the remains of unborn babies terminated by abortion is absolutely forbidden and that knowingly accepting such a product into one’s body is to become an accessory to murder, subject to the full force of Biblical law (Proverbs 28:17; 1 Samuel 3:13).

Furthermore, any medical product designed to alter one’s genetic code or to create a “biometric” or comparable mark or other identifier by which one can be tracked by government or its agents is also absolutely forbidden as a surrender to idolatry. If such mark is not technically the Mark of the Beast warned against in Scripture, it is so close in form and substance as to be at least preliminary preparation for it, if not a binding spiritual substitute (Revelation 19:20; 1 Corinthians 8:4-7).

The remainder of this one-page document may be reviewed at the home page of First Century Bible Church, along with options for adopting the declaration as your own doctrinal position individually, as a family,or as a congregation of any size.

Again, there is no guarantee that government will respect your personal sovereignty in the matter of vaccines, but your strongest basis for non-compliance will almost certainly be your sincerely held religious belief. My purpose is to help you define that belief and prove you have formally adopted it for yourself.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well thats good for you guys...
Over here the hype is all about the mandating of vaccines...
No wonder it's a big issue. Pray about it is the first action to take. Be blessed.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Note: I am simply posting this article for all Christians to read and digest (and hopefully implement in their personal and corporate church settings). I believe this is the correct response to COVID tyranny. Scott Lively is a pastor:

Exclusive: Scott Lively offers a practical tool that could protect you

One of the most troubling questions about our very near future as Americans is whether our state or the federal government will mandate a COVID-19 vaccine – either by a clear government dictate like the lockdown policies or by coercive measures in cooperation with leftist-controlled private companies to make refusal to "voluntarily" vaccinate so onerous as to force compliance.

The prospect is all the more troubling given what we already know about vaccine puppet-master Bill Gates' Malthusian agenda and its vaccine-based biometric tagging of human beings for tracking purposes (though there is no indication so far that this would include a microchip), the well-established greed and untrustworthiness of "Big Pharma," the reports of fetal remains being used in the vaccine creation process and perhaps in the vaccines themselves, the emerging dystopian "Great Reset" plans of the global elites, and the horror stories of proven COVID-19 side-effects from the initial human trials.

Compounding our anxieties in this matter is the massive cover-up of data on COVID-19 death rates, the truth of which (were it known by the general public) would largely neutralize the fear-based motivation and justification for the vaccine. One need only consider that even the highest-risk category of Americans (those over 70 years old) have a 99.5% survival rate and that the total death rate of the nation (from all causes) in 2020 is statistically no higher than prior years.

This disease is not only not a modern version of the bubonic plague, but is far, far less lethal for children and young people than the flu. And in terms of overall public health, it has done virtually nothing but shift the body counts of dead people from, for example, the heart disease and pneumonia columns to the COVID-19 column in the data-reporting process. And, increasingly, to the suicide column, now inflated due to incessant soul-draining media fear-mongering to emotionally vulnerable lockdown victims.

Trump has pledged not to mandate the vaccine, but you can assume Biden will, regardless of what he says now, if the ongoing coup d'etat of the Purple Revolution steals the presidency for him.

I am not opposed to vaccines, per se, but as a Christian and a constitutionalist I am strongly opposed to government health mandates of any kind that purport to supersede my sovereign right under God to the control of my own body. It is my choice whether to seek or accept any health remedy or procedure regardless of the opinion of government officials. This right is also implicit in the Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, with very limited exceptions for things such as taking blood or DNA samples from criminal suspects against their will.

More importantly, personal bodily sovereignty is a core biblical tenet, and, therefore, as a Christian attorney and the founding pastor of First Century Bible Church, I have drafted a policy against vaccine mandates and posted it on our church website as our official doctrine.

There is no guarantee that our judiciary will honor our demand for religious accommodation in refusing to comply with a vaccine mandate – if and when that contest comes. However, if you intend to take that stand, it will be far better for you if you have proof of a sincerely held religious belief against vaccine mandates that can be documented.

Therefore, I invite you to adopt our doctrinal statement on the matter and to register as having done so on our website. Here is an excerpt:

Declaration and Doctrine of First Century Bible Church on Government Health Mandates Including Vaccines

First Century Bible Church’s policy on governmental mandatory edicts rests upon two pillars as its foundation: The Bible as the inerrant Word of God, and America’s Bible-based founding documents, the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, both of which honor the liberty of individuals to pursue their own happiness subject to the revealed guidance of God and, among other things, to determine for themselves what, if any, health measures they wish to pursue.

Our Church believes in the absolute sovereignty of God in all things, and His delegation of authority to human beings over the control of their own minds and bodies (Colossians 1:16–17; 1 Corinthians 6:19-20). We believe we possess both the God-given ability to reason and the gift of free will to make our own choices regarding our lives, inclusive of our health and well-being, and that individuals should be the ones to make their own decisions pertaining to any and all medical services and medications, including all decisions regarding vaccines no matter what conditions—including pandemics—may be present.

The choice to use or accept any forms of external intervention to address any mental or physical health problem remains a sacred personal right, notwithstanding the opinion of other people, including medical professionals and government officials. Regarding the question of COVID-19 vaccines and other emerging medical technologies, we hold that the use of any product containing or derived from the remains of unborn babies terminated by abortion is absolutely forbidden and that knowingly accepting such a product into one’s body is to become an accessory to murder, subject to the full force of Biblical law (Proverbs 28:17; 1 Samuel 3:13).

Furthermore, any medical product designed to alter one’s genetic code or to create a “biometric” or comparable mark or other identifier by which one can be tracked by government or its agents is also absolutely forbidden as a surrender to idolatry. If such mark is not technically the Mark of the Beast warned against in Scripture, it is so close in form and substance as to be at least preliminary preparation for it, if not a binding spiritual substitute (Revelation 19:20; 1 Corinthians 8:4-7).

The remainder of this one-page document may be reviewed at the home page of First Century Bible Church, along with options for adopting the declaration as your own doctrinal position individually, as a family,or as a congregation of any size.

Again, there is no guarantee that government will respect your personal sovereignty in the matter of vaccines, but your strongest basis for non-compliance will almost certainly be your sincerely held religious belief. My purpose is to help you define that belief and prove you have formally adopted it for yourself.

Religion is definitely one line of argument i have against the mandatory vaccine but i question how effective it would be...
They don't believe in God... They don't respect religion... In fact, many branches of science are anti-religious...

I still can't seem to find out if i can get an exemption from my physician...
They are forbidden to write out vaccine exemptions for children, only our medical board can... I have a feeling this will be the same

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It wasn't an accusation, it was an admonishment not to do such. You did not attack anyone in your post, as far as I can tell. Maybe, don't be so quick to turn on the defenses?

Ok fair enough... People will defend themselves against perceived false allegations... Im no different...
So if someone is trying to tell me that i did something that i didn't then u bet im going to be quick to address it...

Anyway I've never seen people getting attacked and berated for choosing to vaccinate...
I've only seen people get slandered by both government and the public for choosing not to vaccinate...

Reactions: MattMooradian

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read this on the Vaccine by someone who actually does know and can speak intelligently on the subject.
Twitter

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
General information for types of vaccines: Vaccine Types

Covid-19 mRNA vaccines: COVID-19 and Your Health

Now I'm reading that mRNA vaccines such as those for Covid-19 do not enter the cell nucleus and pose no risk of modifying your DNA. I could have sworn I read that it could, but I might have been looking at DNA based vaccines of which none have been passed trials.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Now I'm reading that mRNA vaccines such as those for Covid-19 do not enter the cell nucleus and pose no risk of modifying your DNA.
As I already pointed out, absolutely nothing coming from official or pharmaceutical sources should be taken at face value. From what I have read (not too long ago) mRNA vaccines are the most dangerous.

R

Rita

Okay, let’s put this to the test Cristo , I am getting the vaccine on Saturday. Many of my colleagues were vaccinated yesterday and many over the next 10days. It is not mandatory, it’s a choice I have made after much thought. I am not going to explain my reasons.
yes, I have read all the comments about it here, on many threads
yes, I am aware that many think this is a fake virus, one of our residents is still fighting for their life with the virus, other, even young people have been left with a fatigue that is different to the normal flu reaction. A work colleagues brother who is fit and well normally, and only 53, is in ICU on a ventilator.
Do I understand that I am part of continuously trials, yes, anyone that takes a vaccine is. .....
Have I prayed about it, of course I have.
Rita x

Reactions: amadeus

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Read this on the Vaccine by someone who actually does know and can speak intelligently on the subject.
Twitter

Bob Watcher... According to him, people who are low risk and refuse to vaccinate are "too selfish to accept the pain for others"

Bob Watcher either doesn't have a clue what his talking about or is a genuine liar with ulterior motives... Im guessing the latter...

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
General information for types of vaccines: Vaccine Types

Covid-19 mRNA vaccines: COVID-19 and Your Health

Now I'm reading that mRNA vaccines such as those for Covid-19 do not enter the cell nucleus and pose no risk of modifying your DNA. I could have sworn I read that it could, but I might have been looking at DNA based vaccines of which none have been passed trials.

Apparently genetically modified food goes through the same process...

Reactions: lforrest

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Apparently genetically modified food goes through the same process...

Ahh, Transfection is the process and she says it can potentially cause permanent changes to the genome.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Pfizer CEO admits he is 'not certain' their COVID-19 shot will prevent vaccinated people from spreading the virus

Pfizer's coronavirus jab may not prevent vaccinated people from spreading coronavirus, the firm's chairman admitted this week.

'I think that's something that needs to be examined. We're not certain about that right now,' said Albert Bourla, when asked by Dateline's Lester Holt about whether the shot would prevent transmission during the interview, which aired Thursday night.

Link to the source... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9018547/Pfizer-CEO-not-certain-covid-shot-prevents-transmission.html

@JohnDB Remind me again why i need to take this vaccine...

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pfizer CEO admits he is 'not certain' their COVID-19 shot will prevent vaccinated people from spreading the virus

Pfizer's coronavirus jab may not prevent vaccinated people from spreading coronavirus, the firm's chairman admitted this week.

'I think that's something that needs to be examined. We're not certain about that right now,' said Albert Bourla, when asked by Dateline's Lester Holt about whether the shot would prevent transmission during the interview, which aired Thursday night.

Link to the source... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9018547/Pfizer-CEO-not-certain-covid-shot-prevents-transmission.html

@JohnDB Remind me again why i need to take this vaccine...

The research needed to test the ability to resist infection vx disease is two years in the making.
The measles vaccine does this but it requires two vaccinations.

Most of the other standard Vaccines do this as well. But they have been around long enough to do the testing.

Of the 250,000 that have gotten this set of vaccine only mild reactions have been observed.

Like I've said before...
Don't take it...I need mine and you taking it is only going to delay me getting mine.

R

Rita

Lol, the dark truth - actually that is spoken of quite openly over here, it’s been discussed and weighed up. So you are not showing me anything that I have not already seen. Before anyone else posts anything, yes there have been two people who got an allergic reaction to the vaccine, which sometimes happens. Just in case you want to throw that into the mix.
Rita

Reactions: JohnDB

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The research needed to test the ability to resist infection vx disease is two years in the making.
The measles vaccine does this but it requires two vaccinations.

Most of the other standard Vaccines do this as well. But they have been around long enough to do the testing.

Of the 250,000 that have gotten this set of vaccine only mild reactions have been observed.

Like I've said before...
Don't take it...I need mine and you taking it is only going to delay me getting mine.

Doesn't look like we will get the choice here in Australia. That's all i want, the choice...
Now they are trying to tell us that children will be made to take the vax here...
They probably think it will be easier to mandate it on kids first seeing they are already being forced into vaccinations...
But there is no logic behind that given that kids are unaffected by covid and the vax doesn't stop transmission...

R

Rita

It’s the older people are a priority in the UK. I couldn’t get it in the end Cristo. They are also advising women planning families or who are pregnant not to have it. So what if this vaccine does prove to create infertility, and they start giving it to all children !
They do plan to give it to 16 year olds, but only those who have underlying health risks that could put them at greater risk if they caught this COVID strain. Children under that age are not on being considered. Rita

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It’s the older people are a priority in the UK. I couldn’t get it in the end Cristo. They are also advising women planning families or who are pregnant not to have it. So what if this vaccine does prove to create infertility, and they start giving it to all children !
They do plan to give it to 16 year olds, but only those who have underlying health risks that could put them at greater risk if they caught this COVID strain. Children under that age are not on being considered. Rita

Where does this idea come from that a vaccine can make anyone infertile? There is no method known to science of making someone permanently infertile simply by giving them an injection. If there were, sterilisation operations would be unnecessary.