The Vatican is the Woman of Revelations Riding the Beast.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The current Vatican "pope" is successfully promoting the New World Order and preparing the way for the Antichrist.

1.) He eschews and conducts unity and prayer with Godless Hindus, Buddists, and New Agers.
2.) He is planning to welcome Cosmic extraterrestrials as "guests" and "brothers,"
3.) He presumes to be building the Kingdom of God upon Earth.
4.) He works in concert with the Jesuits to manipulate the existence and actions of heathen governments.
5.) The Jesuits wear black uniforms and stand silently beside the pope to control him.
6.) He speaks to control the hearts and actions of gullible masses with false promises of eternal life through doctrinal compliance.
7.) The Vatican even murders its own popes when they choose.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The current Vatican "pope" is successfully promoting the New World Order and preparing the way for the Antichrist.

1.) He eschews and conducts unity and prayer with Godless Hindus, Buddists, and New Agers.
2.) He is planning to welcome Cosmic extraterrestrials as "guests" and "brothers,"
3.) He presumes to be building the Kingdom of God upon Earth.
4.) He works in concert with the Jesuits to manipulate the existence and actions of heathen governments.
5.) The Jesuits wear black uniforms and stand silently beside the pope to control him.
6.) He speaks to control the hearts and actions of gullible masses with false promises of eternal life through doctrinal compliance.
7.) The Vatican even murders its own popes when they choose.

no it’s the pagan Roman Empire

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
Rev 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Question:
Where did the dragon get the power and the seat and the authority?

Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Question:
Who healed his deadly wound?

and who are "they" ?

2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

There is that "they" again.

Luk 4:5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
Luk 4:6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.
Luk 4:7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.

Question:
Who delivered all that power to the devil to begin with?
Who gave him that authority?

All the kingdoms of the world in a moment...
That is the Beast.

It's not this religion or that person.. it's ALL of it.
All of it is a deception.
And the only ones not falling for it..
Belong to God.

Because..
We Know.

Hugs

Reactions: Jostler

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All your troubles and worries will be for naught...

Rom 9:14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
Rom 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
Rom 9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.
Rom 9:17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
Rom 9:18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.
Rom 9:19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?
Rom 9:20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
Rom 9:21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

Rom 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

The ultimate goal is to wake people up from the delusion.

THAT'S FAKE NEWS!!

understand?

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whenever you worry about what the devil is doing,
your taking your eyes off of God.

Focus.

Hugs

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
Rev 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Question:
Where did the dragon get the power and the seat and the authority?

Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Question:
Who healed his deadly wound?

and who are "they" ?

2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

There is that "they" again.

Luk 4:5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
Luk 4:6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.
Luk 4:7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.

Question:
Who delivered all that power to the devil to begin with?
Who gave him that authority?

All the kingdoms of the world in a moment...
That is the Beast.

It's not this religion or that person.. it's ALL of it.
All of it is a deception.
And the only ones not falling for it..
Belong to God.

Because..
We Know.

Hugs

good points

Satan the old red (communism) dragon has so much pride arrogance and presumption

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 17;4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

rev 17: 9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

the Vatican only sits on one hill, Vatican hill, but the pagan Roman Empire did sit on a city of seven hills and Babylon was a code word for pagan rome