"The word was a god"?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Biblical fact that is little advertised by trinitarians is that Jesus explicitly stated he has a God himself (John 20:17, Mark 15:33) who is the only true God (John 17:3). What does this mean for other gods, like the trinitarian god?

The most anti-trinitarian book in the whole Bible, John also explicitly tells us at 20:31 that everything he wrote was to prove something other than the idea that Jesus is God; namely, that Jesus is God’s Anointed. So, it is funny to see trinitarians try to twist 1:1 – and indeed, his entire Gospel - to have a purpose other than what John explicitly stated is the purpose of his Gospel!

John 8:54 ‘If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing.’ Yet, trinitarians contradict Jesus, asserting he is claiming all glory by reading into his words to mean he is God. And then overlook a stronger explicit anti-trinitarian verse than is hard to imagine. For us, there is one God, the Father. 1 Corinthians 8:6.

Finally, the 1st verse of the Bible’s last book informs us the resurrected Jesus, having been given all authority in heaven and Earth, waiting to return, sitting on God’s throne is still NOT God! (Revelation 1:1 explicitly states that God - in his unitarian nature - gave Jesus the revelation.)
What does the Bible teach about the Trinity? | GotQuestions.org

Reactions: The Learner

tigger 2

Oct 19, 2017
port angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen! Jesus is the real God of the Bible.

Men, angels, kings who serve God are called gods in scripture. They are not considered false gods!

Some of the trinitarian sources which admit that the Bible actually describes men who represent God (judges, faithful Israelite kings, etc.) and God’s angels as gods (or a god) include:

1. Young’s Analytical Concordance of the Bible, “Hints and Helps...,” Eerdmans, 1978 reprint;

2. Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, #430, Hebrew & Chaldee Dict., Abingdon, 1974;

3. New Bible Dictionary, p. 1133, Tyndale House Publ., 1984;

4. Today’s Dictionary of the Bible, p. 208, Bethany House Publ., 1982;

5. Hastings’ A Dictionary of the Bible, p. 217, Vol. 2;

6. The New Brown-Driver-Briggs-Gesenius Hebrew-English Lexicon, p. 43, Hendrickson publ.,1979;

7. Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament, #2316 (4.), Thayer, Baker Book House, 1984 printing;

8. The International Standard Bible Encyclopaedia, p. 132, Vol. 1; & p. 1265, Vol. 2, Eerdmans, 1984;

9. The NIV Study Bible, footnotes for Ps. 45:6; Ps. 82:1, 6; & Jn 10:34; Zondervan, 1985;

10. New American Bible, St. Joseph ed., footnote for Ps. 45:7; 82:1; Jn 10:34; 1970 ed.;

11. A. T. Robertson, Word Pictures, Vol. 5, pp. 188-189;

12. William G. T. Shedd, Dogmatic Theology, Vol. 1, pp. 317, 324, Nelson Publ., 1980 printing;

13. Murray J. Harris, Jesus As God, p. 202, Baker Book House, 1992;

14. William Barclay, The Gospel of John, V. 2, Daily Study Bible Series, pp. 77, 78, Westminster Press, 1975;

15. The New John Gill Exposition of the Entire Bible (John 10:34 and Ps. 82:6);

16. The Fourfold Gospel (Note for John 10:35);

17. Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible - Jamieson, Fausset, Brown

(John 10:34-36);

18. Matthew Henry Complete Commentary on the Whole Bible (Ps. 82:6-8 and John 10:35);

19. John Wesley's Explanatory Notes on the Whole Bible (Ps. 82:1).

20. Theological Dictionary of the New Testament ('Little Kittel'), - p. 328, Eerdmans Publishing Co., 1985.

21. The Expositor’s Greek Testament, pp. 794-795, Vol. 1, Eerdmans Publishing Co.

22. The Amplified Bible, Ps. 82:1, 6 and John 10:34, 35, Zondervan Publ., 1965.

23. Barnes' Notes on the New Testament, John 10:34, 35.

24. B. W. Johnson's People's New Testament, John 10:34-36.

25. The New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology, Zondervan, 1986, Vol. 3, p. 187.

26. Fairbairn’s Imperial Standard Bible Encyclopedia, p. 24, vol. III, Zondervan, 1957 reprint.

27. Theological Dictionary, Rahner and Vorgrimler, p. 20, Herder and Herder, 1965.

(also John 10:34, 35 - NEB; CEV; TEV; GodsWord; The Message; NLT; NIRV)

And the earliest Christians like the highly respected NT scholar Origen and others - - including Tertullian; Justin Martyr; Hippolytus; Clement of Alexandria; Theophilus; the writer of “The Epistle to Diognetus”; and even super-trinitarians St. Athanasius and St. Augustine - - also had this understanding for “a god.”

They saw nothing wrong with calling certain men “gods” if they were trying to follow God and be his representatives or ambassadors. Just because it sounds strange to our ears today in modern English is no reason to ignore the facts!

Reactions: Wrangler

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm all about rather an A should be or not either a or not word a God was God its God nothing is impossible he can be in a thousand places.

The spirit is in people is it one person or millions. debating rather God was 3 or 1 is pointless if anyone believes the spirit is within the.

How many people is the spirit in at once?

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many at once or is it one person at a time like a checkout line.

John 14:23
Jesus replied, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word. My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Men, angels, kings who serve God are called gods in scripture. They are not considered false gods!

Some of the trinitarian sources which admit that the Bible actually describes men who represent God (judges, faithful Israelite kings, etc.) and God’s angels as gods (or a god) include:

1. Young’s Analytical Concordance of the Bible, “Hints and Helps...,” Eerdmans, 1978 reprint;

2. Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, #430, Hebrew & Chaldee Dict., Abingdon, 1974;

6. The New Brown-Driver-Briggs-Gesenius Hebrew-English Lexicon, p. 43, Hendrickson publ.,1979;

7. Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament, #2316 (4.), Thayer, Baker Book House, 1984 printing;

8. The International Standard Bible Encyclopaedia, p. 132, Vol. 1; & p. 1265, Vol. 2, Eerdmans, 1984;

9. The NIV Study Bible, footnotes for Ps. 45:6; Ps. 82:1, 6; & Jn 10:34; Zondervan, 1985;

10. New American Bible, St. Joseph ed., footnote for Ps. 45:7; 82:1; Jn 10:34; 1970 ed.;

12. William G. T. Shedd, Dogmatic Theology, Vol. 1, pp. 317, 324, Nelson Publ., 1980 printing;

14. William Barclay, The Gospel of John, V. 2, Daily Study Bible Series, pp. 77, 78, Westminster Press, 1975;

17. Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible - Jamieson, Fausset, Brown

18. Matthew Henry Complete Commentary on the Whole Bible (Ps. 82:6-8 and John 10:35);

20. Theological Dictionary of the New Testament ('Little Kittel'), - p. 328, Eerdmans Publishing Co., 1985.

21. The Expositor’s Greek Testament, pp. 794-795, Vol. 1, Eerdmans Publishing Co.

25. The New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology, Zondervan, 1986, Vol. 3, p. 187.

26. Fairbairn’s Imperial Standard Bible Encyclopedia, p. 24, vol. III, Zondervan, 1957 reprint.

27. Theological Dictionary, Rahner and Vorgrimler, p. 20, Herder and Herder, 1965.

And the earliest Christians like the highly respected NT scholar Origen and others - - including Tertullian; Justin Martyr; Hippolytus; Clement of Alexandria; Theophilus; the writer of “The Epistle to Diognetus”; and even super-trinitarians St. Athanasius and St. Augustine - - also had this understanding for “a god.”

They saw nothing wrong with calling certain men “gods” if they were trying to follow God and be his representatives or ambassadors. Just because it sounds strange to our ears today in modern English is no reason to ignore the facts!
Please provide Biblical quotes where certain people were called true gods.

Last edited:

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was with God (ἦν πὸς τὸν Θεὸν)
Anglo-Saxon vers., mid Gode. Wyc., at God. With (πρός) does not convey the full meaning, that there is no single English word which will give it better. The preposition πρός, which, with the accusative case, denotes motion towards, or direction, is also often used in the New Testament in the sense of with; and that not merely as being near or beside, but as a living union and communion; implying the active notion of intercourse. Thus: “Are not his sisters here with us” (πρὸς ἡμᾶς), i.e., in social relations with us (Mar_6:3; Mat_13:56). “How long shall I be with you” (πρὸς ὑμᾶς, Mar_9:16). “I sat daily with you” (Mat_26:55). “To be present with the Lord” (πρὸς τὸν Κύριον, 2Co_5:8). “Abide and winter with you” (1Co_16:6). “The eternal life which was with the Father” (πρὸς τὸν πατέρα, 1Jn_1:2). Thus John's statement is that the divine Word not only abode with the Father from all eternity, but was in the living, active relation of communion with Him.
And the Word was God (καὶ Θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος)
In the Greek order, and God was the Word, which is followed by Anglo-Saxon, Wyc., and Tynd. But θεὸς, God, is the predicate and not the subject of the proposition. The subject must be the Word; for John is not trying to show who is God, but who is the Word. Notice that Θεὸς is without the article, which could not have been omitted if he had meant to designate the word as God; because, in that event, Θεὸς would have been ambiguous; perhaps a God. Moreover, if he had said God was the Word, he would have contradicted his previous statement by which he had distinguished (hypostatically) God from the word, and λόγος (Logos) would, further, have signified only an attribute of God. The predicate is emphatically placed in the proposition before the subject, because of the progress of the thought; this being the third and highest statement respecting the Word - the climax of the two preceding propositions. The word God, used attributively, maintains the personal distinction between God and the Word, but makes the unity of essence and nature to follow the distinction of person, and ascribes to the Word all the attributes of the divine essence. “There is something majestic in the way in which the description of the Logos, in the three brief but great propositions of Joh_1:1, is unfolded with increasing fullness” (Meyer).

(2) If the Word was thus in the beginning, what relation did He hold to God? Was He identical or opposed? ὁ λόγος ἦν πρός τὸν θεόν. πρός implies not merely existence alongside of but personal intercourse. It means more than μετά or παρά, and is regularly employed in expressing the presence of one person with another. Thus in classical Greek, τήν πρός Σωκράτην συνουσίαν, and in N. T. Mar_6:3, Mat_13:56, Mar_9:19, Gal_1:18, 2Jn_1:12. This preposition implies intercourse and therefore separate personality. As Chrysostom says: “Not in God but with God, as person with person, eternally”.
(3) The Word is distinguishable from God and yet Θεὸς ἧν ὁ λόλος, the Word was God, of Divine nature; not “a God,” which to a Jewish ear would have been abominable; nor yet identical with all that can be called God, for then the article would have been inserted (cf. 1Jn_3:4). Consult Du Bose’s Ecumenical Councils, p. 70–73. Luther says “the Word was God” is against Arius: “the Word was with God” against Sabellius.

Anyway, late here.
I forget where was that from?

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show me by telling me what I really found about the use of the article with 'god.'

It does little good to disagree with black and white facts!

The Greek Scholars I posted already shows that no article is required.
When there is no article with that Grammar, it means AS God is So is the logos --- they share the same nature as part of the godhead. friend.

Reactions: Johann and RLT63

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How did the word become flesh if the word is not Jesus? All things were created by him. So who is the word if it's not Jesus?
Colossians 1:17
He existed before all things, and all things are held together in him.

Only God can hold all things together.

Reactions: Johann and RLT63

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So What :) it is not the same grammar as John.

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm all about rather an A should be or not either a or not word a God was God its God nothing is impossible he can be in a thousand places.

The spirit is in people is it one person or millions. debating rather God was 3 or 1 is pointless if anyone believes the spirit is within the.

How many people is the spirit in at once?
Galatians 2:20 ESV / 3 helpf
I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Philippians 1:19 ESV / 2 hel

For I know that through your prayers and the help of the Spirit of Jesus Christ this will turn out for my deliverance,

8 Bible Verses about
Indwelling Of Christ

‹›
Most Relevant Verses
John 14:20
Verse Concepts
In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.

John 17:23
Verse Concepts
I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and loved them, even as You have loved Me.

Romans 8:10
Verse Concepts
If Christ is in you, though the body is dead because of sin, yet the spirit is alive because of righteousness.

Galatians 2:20
Verse Concepts
I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

Ephesians 3:17-19
so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God.

Colossians 1:27
Verse Concepts
to whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

1 John 3:24
Verse Concepts
The one who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. We know by this that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.

Reactions: Johann and BeyondET

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
What did not become flesh is God, himself. See the difference?
Yeah?

THE FOLLOWING TRUTHS PROVE THE DIVINE NATURE OF JESUS CHRIST:
NAME OF GOD
ACTS OF DIVINITY
TITLES OF DIVINITY
UNIQUE MINISTRY
RELATIONSHIP IN THE TRINITY
ESSENTIAL AND MORAL ATTRIBUTES
AMPLIFICATION
N - NAME OF GOD
1. HE IS CALLED GOD
Is.9:6
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall
be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The
mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
John 1:1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word
was God.
John 20:28
28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
Titus 2:13
13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God
and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
Heb.1:8
8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever…
John 5:20
20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself
doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.
Rom.9:5
5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came,
who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
According to Jeremiah 10:10-11, the true God is the God who made heaven
and earth. We notice in John 1:3 and Col.1:16, that Jesus made all things.
2. HE IS CALLED THE SON OF GOD
Matt.2:15
15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was
spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.
Mark 1:1
The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;
John 1:34
34 And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.
A - ACTS OF DIVINITY
x SANCTIFICATION
1 Cor 1:2
2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in
Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name
of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:
1 Cor 6:11
11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but
ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
Heb 10:10
10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of
Jesus Christ once for all.
x INDWELLING
Eph 3:17
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and
grounded in love,
23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my
words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our
abode with him.
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that
the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast
loved me.

Gal 2:20
20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in
me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of
God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
x RESURRECTION
John 2:19
19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days
I will raise it up.
John 11:25
25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in
me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
John 10:18
18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it
down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of
my Father.
John 11:43-44
43 And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come
forth.
44 And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes:
and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose
him, and let him go.
x CREATION
Gen 1:1
In the beginning God created the Heaven and the earth.
Heb 1:10
10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and
the heavens are the works of thine hands:
Col 1:16
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth,
visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities,
or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
x REGENERATION
I Jn 5:1
1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one
that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.
John 1:12-13
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of
God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of
man, but of God.
John 20:31
31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son
of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.
x INSPIRATION
John 20:22
22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them,
Receive ye the Holy Ghost:
x GIVER OF LIFE
John 6:33

33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life
unto the world.
John 6:51
51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this
bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I
will give for the life of the world.
John 10:10
10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come
that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
T - TITLES OF DIVINITY
1. ALPHA AND OMEGA
Rev.22:13
13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
2. BEGINNING AND END
3. FIRST AND LAST
Rev.1:17
17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand
upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
4. ALMIGHTY
Rev.1:8
8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which
is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
5. I AM
John 8:58
58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I
am.
6. MIGHTY GOD
7. WORD OF GOD
Rev.19:13
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called
The Word of God.
8. KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS
Rev 19:16
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF
KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
U - UNIQUENESS OF JESUS
1. HIS BIRTH WAS UNIQUE - born of a virgin (Matt.1:23).
2. MINISTRY WAS UNIQUE - healing, miracles, demonic deliverances testify of
His unique ministry.
3. DEATH WAS UNIQUE - according to John 19:30, He killed Himself.
4. RESURRECTION WAS UNIQUE - according to John 10:11, He raised
Himself from the dead.

R - RELATIONSHIP IN THE TRINITY
Jesus exercises divine authority in His association with the Father and the
Spirit in baptism (Matt.28:19) and benediction (2Cor.13:14). This relationship
exists on the basis of co-equality.
E - ESSENTIAL AND MORAL ATTRIBUTES
1. ESSENTIAL ATTRIBUTES
x OMNIPRESENT
Matt 18:20
20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the
midst of them.
x OMNIPOTENT
Mt.28:18
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me
in heaven and in earth.
x OMNISCIENT
Col 2:3
3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
x UNCHANGING
Heb 13:8
8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
x EVERLASTING
Isa 9:6
2. MORAL ATTRIBUTES
x PERFECT HOLINESS
Perfect holiness refers to the sinless perfection of God.
Lev.19:2
2 Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them,
Ye shall be holy: for I the Lord your God am holy.
Rev.15:3-4
3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the
Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just
and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.
4 Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy:
for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made
manifest.
JESUS IS HOLY
Luke 1:35
35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come
upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also
that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
Heb 4:15
15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of
our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
Heb 7:26-27

26 For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled,
separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;
27 Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for
his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered
up himself.
x PERFECT FAITHFULNESS
Perfect faithfulness refers to the perfect reliability and trustworthiness of God.
1Cor.1:9
9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus
Christ our Lord.
Heb.10:23
23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is
faithful that promised;)
SEE MNEMONIC "PERFECT" UNDER THE FAITHFULNESS OF GOD:
JESUS IS FAITHFUL
Rev 3:14
14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things
saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of
God;
Rev 19:11
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon
him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and
make war.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah?

NAME OF GOD
ACTS OF DIVINITY
TITLES OF DIVINITY
UNIQUE MINISTRY
AMPLIFICATION
N - NAME OF GOD
1. HE IS CALLED GOD

was God.
A - ACTS OF DIVINITY
x SANCTIFICATION
Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name
x INDWELLING
grounded in love,
abode with him.
loved me.

20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in
me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of
x RESURRECTION
I will raise it up.
25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in
18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it
my Father.
forth.
him, and let him go.
x CREATION
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth,
visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities,
x REGENERATION
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of
man, but of God.
31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son
x INSPIRATION
x GIVER OF LIFE

unto the world.
bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I
10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come
T - TITLES OF DIVINITY
1. ALPHA AND OMEGA
2. BEGINNING AND END
3. FIRST AND LAST
4. ALMIGHTY
5. I AM
am.
6. MIGHTY GOD
7. WORD OF GOD
The Word of God.
U - UNIQUENESS OF JESUS
His unique ministry.
Himself from the dead.

1. ESSENTIAL ATTRIBUTES
x OMNIPRESENT
midst of them.
x OMNIPOTENT
in heaven and in earth.
x OMNISCIENT
x UNCHANGING
x EVERLASTING
2. MORAL ATTRIBUTES
x PERFECT HOLINESS
4 Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy:
manifest.
JESUS IS HOLY

27 Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for
up himself.
x PERFECT FAITHFULNESS
Perfect faithfulness refers to the perfect reliability and trustworthiness of God.
Christ our Lord.
faithful that promised;)
JESUS IS FAITHFUL
God;
make war.
What is Biblical Unitarianism? | GotQuestions.org

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Yeah?

NAME OF GOD
ACTS OF DIVINITY
TITLES OF DIVINITY
UNIQUE MINISTRY
AMPLIFICATION
N - NAME OF GOD
1. HE IS CALLED GOD

was God.
A - ACTS OF DIVINITY
x SANCTIFICATION
x INDWELLING
grounded in love,
abode with him.
loved me.

x RESURRECTION
I will raise it up.
my Father.
forth.
him, and let him go.
x CREATION
x REGENERATION
man, but of God.
x INSPIRATION
x GIVER OF LIFE

unto the world.
T - TITLES OF DIVINITY
1. ALPHA AND OMEGA
2. BEGINNING AND END
3. FIRST AND LAST
4. ALMIGHTY
5. I AM
am.
6. MIGHTY GOD
7. WORD OF GOD
The Word of God.
U - UNIQUENESS OF JESUS
His unique ministry.
Himself from the dead.

1. ESSENTIAL ATTRIBUTES
x OMNIPRESENT
midst of them.
x OMNIPOTENT
in heaven and in earth.
x OMNISCIENT
x UNCHANGING
x EVERLASTING
2. MORAL ATTRIBUTES
x PERFECT HOLINESS
manifest.
JESUS IS HOLY

up himself.
x PERFECT FAITHFULNESS
Christ our Lord.
faithful that promised;)
JESUS IS FAITHFUL
God;
make war.

And all of these are being denied by the world.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Biblical Unitarianism, contrary to its name, is not biblical. The problem is their false view of the nature God and the person of Christ. "

Websites do not determine truth. Sad that you rely on copy and pasting websites as a proxy for discussion and argument. For instance,
P1. For us, there is only one God, the Father.
P2. Jesus is not the Father.
C. Jesus is not God.

I look forward to your thoughtful reply.