The World Is A SchoolHouse

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 4:1-2,

1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

Wonder what it would be like if Jesus came back to where you live. Whatever town or state you live in, what would it be like if he came back to be say Jesus of Oregon. What would he do. Would he always be in need of prayer, going from meeting to meeting. Would he need a miracle from God to hopefully make it in this world. Would he go about straightening out all the trouble in the world so we could have some kind of peace and harmony. I don't know that he would.

You need to remember when Jesus walked the earth, he never tryed straightening out the dictator of the day. Even though thousands were killed and even his own people were under this man. Some were slaves and treated horribly, but very little was ever said about what went on in the world, that was not his mission. He came to change men/women, he didn't come to change the world. He was to change the men that were in the world. As a matter of fact he said to "be of good cheer for I have overcome the world." You see now how important to see the overcomer in you. The world will always bear down on you, but to overcome the world you must see him as you're life.

Do you know the times I have sat and listened to the hurting soul, the disturbed, the broken, the abused, the mental anguished say; I cannot do it. And their right, no man can. The thing about your struggles in life whatever it is you always feel you are the only one that has ever been through this. So your c and s (circumstances and situations) in life is your opportunity to live what you know. You draw from a resource that has become available to you by your understanding. You find balance, you become established, if you will. But it is the world around you that will train you, it is the schoolhouse your father has chosen specifically just for you. Take full advantage of it because you do not want to keep going through it.

So how do we handle the world! We handle it based on your creation and Christ living in you, being expressed in the world. How do I handle a bill collector now, by ranting and raving, no you handle it based on your understanding of Christ in you. It's like that in all situations of life "it is nolonger you that lives, but Christ is alive in you, Galatians 2:20,

20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Reactions: John Caldwell