Things you might find in a church...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Incense ( if its a High Church ...some do :D) )

Reactions: Taken

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lifted arms"!!!

:D Correct me if I'm wrong here but, are we supposed to be going alphabetically? Or do I have my threads mixed up?! :D

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lifted arms"!!!

:D Correct me if I'm wrong here but, are we supposed to be going alphabetically? Or do I have my threads mixed up?! :D

I think it was alphabetically and now it's isn't.

Reactions: Nancy

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Lifted arms"!!!

:D
Correct me if I'm wrong here but, are we supposed to be going alphabetically? Or do I have my threads mixed up?! :D

I think it was alphabetically and now it's isn't.

Hey there.

Yes Nancy , your games are muddled up a bit. :)
If you go back to the OP and first page...it is just what we can find in church. Not alphabetically or linked to the previous post, like other games.
This game is just what anything that we can find in church ...but we have to try not to repeat anything which has been posted earlier..which is hard. hahaha!!
---------------

Oak beams

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey there.

Yes Nancy , your games are muddled up a bit. :)
If you go back to the OP and first page...it is just what we can find in church. Not alphabetically or linked to the previous post, like other games.
This game is just what anything that we can find in church ...but we have to try not to repeat anything which has been posted earlier..which is hard. hahaha!!
---------------

Oak beams

Lol...yes Helen, I realize there was a thread earlier on that had to do with the "alphabetical" thingy. :D

Worship teams

Reactions: Helen