Things you might find in a church...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Me too, and was chatting with a co-worker one day about antiques and his interest in the same and his buying and selling. He was telling me different things he has for sale and when he said mechanical horse...I said I'll buy it!! Next day the deal was done.
God wanted me to have it....o_O....
Can't refuse God.

God Bless,
Merry Christmas,
Taken
Hahaha, no, we CANNOT refuse Him :) Good find!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Me too, and was chatting with a co-worker one day about antiques and his interest in the same and his buying and selling. He was telling me different things he has for sale and when he said mechanical horse...I said I'll buy it!! Next day the deal was done.
God wanted me to have it....o_O....
Can't refuse God.

God Bless,
Merry Christmas,
Taken

Good post..it gave me a good chuckle :D
....Thumb.gif

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ha! I never had a sister in real life, so it might take some getting used to (somebody taking my things, LoL).

Lol...I was kidding, of course as I never took my brothers stuff, haha....although I do have a brother who is very attention deficient, lol...he used to take my stuff...took apart my turn table once and could not put it back together...even wore a pair of my jeans!!!! I love him dearly but as a kid, I could have killed him!!! Lol.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol...I was kidding, of course as I never took my brothers stuff, haha....although I do have a brother who is very attention deficient, lol...he used to take my stuff...took apart my turn table once and could not put it back together...even wore a pair of my jeans!!!! I love him dearly but as a kid, I could have killed him!!! Lol.

Ha!

8b12206e6e8502f8c9cc45b42f63ac3a.jpg

Reactions: Nancy

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A membership directory.

Glory to God,
Taken

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unfortunately...one will find very little of what Christ said He would build His church upon. :(