Third temple

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

whitestone

Apr 3, 2011
Gold Beach Oregon
keras said:
Regarding whether I would participate in sacrifices in a new Temple; Yes I would.. Refer to my #8 in the Iran Deal thread. If that is required by God, who am I or you, to dispute it?
You two don't know the plans and purposes of God, to think all is completed in Jesus, but He has much work to do yet, Matthew 3:12, and His Millennial reign, then He and the Father will reign on earth forever and there will be no Temple of sacrifices. Rev. 21:1-26

Attempting to discuss the scriptures you bring up in #95, would be just like beating my head against a brick wall, you have your fixed opinions and anything I say you twist and throw out to suit your preterist beliefs.
First I am not a 'preterist'. I am the Wife of the Bridegroom and I am in Travail bringing forth the SON dealing with you.

As I knew, you are speechless to refuting the Words of Jesus and the Apostles. You HATE His Word.

Second, you have just stated you are open to animal sacrifices in the future.

Thank you for being honest about it. But you are dead in your sins regardless. Because you HATE His Word.

You do not know the scriptures you are blind, and you do not know Jesus Christ the King of Israel and you never will unless you repent of your madness. Which you won't, because you HATE His Word.

God would never require animal sacrifice again, I've already given you His Word on it. You ignored that too because you Hate His Word. I know exactly what His Will is and I dispute you with HIS WORD and you ignore it again and again.

You sir, are full of heresy and blasphemy. Your presence on this forum is destroying the weaker brothers and sisters here who listen to your false doctrine drivel.

You have admitted to a spectacular heresy of butchering out animals again in "the near future" in your imaginary third temple. And the two "captive silly women" on this site agreed they would also.

How many more might also because of you?

You need to repent. You are filled with darkness and evil. A dragon sweeping down the stars of heaven with his tail...

You sir, are the Enemy of the Gospel.

(Isa 9:15) ... the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail.

This is what your tail is doing;

(Rev 12:4) And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

THAT is YOU

keras

Writer of Bible study guides
Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Whitestone and Zeke24, your desperate attempts to deny Biblical facts, just rebound against you.
Here is the scriptural truth about the new Temple and its purpose. I would like an apology from you both, but if you can't bring yourselves to do that, keep silent.
[SIZE=medium]Will there be sacrifices in the new Temple?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]When the Lord’s righteous people go to live in all of the Holy Land, soon after it is cleared and cleansed by the Lord’s Day of wrath against the nations, Ezekiel 34:11-31, they will build a new Temple in Jerusalem. Many Old Testament prophesies attest to this, how it will be built by men from far away, Zephaniah 6:15, and it will be greater than the former ones. Haggai 2:9[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]The New Testament too, makes it clear there will be a Temple, 2 Thess. 2:4, Rev. 11:1-2, until the end of the Millennium, when God Himself will be the Temple. Revelation 21:22[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]We are told that during this age of Church dispensation, Christ is our high priest and we are the spiritual Temple, 2 Cor. 6:16 and no sacrifices are required. Hosea 9:4 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Hebrews 9 & 10:1-21 is the scriptures that clearly tell us that Jesus made the once and forever sacrifice for the expiation of our sins. Now there is no Temple and we are the spiritual temple. This is just for the time from the early church until the new Temple is built, when offerings for purification and thanksgiving will be made:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Daniel 7:25 and Daniel 9:26-27 tells us how, in the last days, an invading leader will make a peace treaty with the holy people, but will break it and put a stop to the sacrifices and offerings. Obviously there will be sacrifices and offerings taking place, for him to stop them. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]This is confirmed by the prophesies detailing how it will be during the period the righteous people of God will be living the Land before the Return of Jesus:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Psalm 51:18-19 Now, Lord show Your favour to Zion and rebuild Jerusalem. Then You will delight in the appointed sacrifices, young bulls will be offered in Your altar. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Jeremiah 17:24-26 Now, if you obey the Lord’s Commandments, then a ruler will again occupy David’s throne and Jerusalem will be inhabited forever. Then people will come bringing whole offerings, sacrifices as thank offerings to the Lord’s House.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Jeremiah 33:14-18 The days are coming when I shall bless Judah and Israel…….there will always be a Levitical Priest to burn the grain and other offerings every day. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Ezekiel 45:13-25 The details and dates for making all the sacrifices and offerings on the Altar of the Temple. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Zechariah 14:21…all who come to make sacrifice will use the holy pots in Jerusalem to boil the flesh of the sacrifice……[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]All this will be for the period before the Return of Jesus, what will happen during the Millennium isn’t told to us, although there will be priest’s then. Revelation 20:6[/SIZE]

zeke25

May 18, 2014
Western USA
keras said:
Whitestone and Zeke24, your desperate attempts to deny Biblical facts, just rebound against you.
Here is the scriptural truth about the new Temple and its purpose. I would like an apology from you both, but if you can't bring yourselves to do that, keep silent.
[SIZE=medium]When the Lord’s righteous people go to live in all of the Holy Land, soon after it is cleared and cleansed by the Lord’s Day of wrath against the nations, Ezekiel 34:11-31, they will build a new Temple in Jerusalem. Many Old Testament prophesies attest to this, how it will be built by men from far away, Zephaniah 6:15, and it will be greater than the former ones. Haggai 2:9[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]The New Testament too, makes it clear there will be a Temple, 2 Thess. 2:4, Rev. 11:1-2, until the end of the Millennium, when God Himself will be the Temple. Revelation 21:22[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]We are told that during this age of Church dispensation, Christ is our high priest and we are the spiritual Temple, 2 Cor. 6:16 and no sacrifices are required. Hosea 9:4 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Hebrews 9 & 10:1-21 is the scriptures that clearly tell us that Jesus made the once and forever sacrifice for the expiation of our sins. Now there is no Temple and we are the spiritual temple. This is just for the time from the early church until the new Temple is built, when offerings for purification and thanksgiving will be made:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Daniel 7:25 and Daniel 9:26-27 tells us how, in the last days, an invading leader will make a peace treaty with the holy people, but will break it and put a stop to the sacrifices and offerings. Obviously there will be sacrifices and offerings taking place, for him to stop them. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]This is confirmed by the prophesies detailing how it will be during the period the righteous people of God will be living the Land before the Return of Jesus:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Psalm 51:18-19 Now, Lord show Your favour to Zion and rebuild Jerusalem. Then You will delight in the appointed sacrifices, young bulls will be offered in Your altar. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Jeremiah 17:24-26 Now, if you obey the Lord’s Commandments, then a ruler will again occupy David’s throne and Jerusalem will be inhabited forever. Then people will come bringing whole offerings, sacrifices as thank offerings to the Lord’s House.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Jeremiah 33:14-18 The days are coming when I shall bless Judah and Israel…….there will always be a Levitical Priest to burn the grain and other offerings every day. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Ezekiel 45:13-25 The details and dates for making all the sacrifices and offerings on the Altar of the Temple. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Zechariah 14:21…all who come to make sacrifice will use the holy pots in Jerusalem to boil the flesh of the sacrifice……[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]All this will be for the period before the Return of Jesus, what will happen during the Millennium isn’t told to us, although there will be priest’s then. Revelation 20:6[/SIZE]
Keras,

I don't have time to address all of your Scriptures at this time. I'm on the edge of a long trip. Nevertheless, the answer to your Daniel's 70th week dilemma has been posted here and you are ignoring it. Your calculations of the time to the end of the 69th week are only 3 ½ years different than mine. Is this the hill you really want to make your last stand and die on, a measly 3 ½ years of miscalculation out of a span of 490 years?

Your answer to this one is in post #32, #66, and #51 paras 4a & all of 9. It is not my job to make you believe it. But it is my job to tell you about it. He who has an ear let him hear.

zeke25

whitestone

Apr 3, 2011
Gold Beach Oregon
keras said:

All has been fulfilled of the law and the prophets.
You sir, promote animal sacrifices for Christians in the Kingdom of God. In saying that, you have shown yourself an abomination and full of blasphemy. I shall follow you around and warn folk against you. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE.(1Pe 5:8) ...a roaring lion, walking about, seeking whom he may devour,

Once again, here is the truth that you CAN NOT SEE.

(Luk 24:44) And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

[[[[[[[(Luk 24:45) Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,]]]]]]]]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(Joh 2:21) But he spake of the temple of his body.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

HE SPOKE OF THE TEMPLE OF HIS BODY.
And you hate that Word of God right there. Turning it into a futuristic spectacular sensational abomination in all it's darkness and disgust.

YOU say "there is no temple now". (a lie) THEN you say we are a "spiritual temple" (the closest you've come to truth so far). You are a blithering mess.

You "KNOW NOT THE >>>TIME<<< of your visitation, any more than the Pharisees did. This was prophesied by Jeremiah about you and them;

Jer_51:18 They are vanity, the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.
Luk_19:44 And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

As the above verses show, ALL WAS FULFILLED IN JESUS. HE SPOKE OF THE TEMPLE OF HIS BODY.

You do not discern the Lord's Body. You are weak and sickly.
This describes you;

(1Co 11:29) For he that eateth and drinketh, eateth and drinketh judgment unto himself, if he discern not the body.
(1Co 11:30) For this cause many among you are weak and sickly, and not a few sleep.

The Temple of His Body... Of which I AM

(Rom 12:5) so we, who are many, are one body in Christ, and severally members one of another.

We are the Temple Body of Christ.

Whoever thinks that is not the Ultimate of salvation in the Temple of the Living God, is cast out into outer darkness, back from whence you came.

When you quote scriptures, THEN add your personal futuristic silliness into it, Because you "KNOW NOT THE TIME"...
and THEN THAT results in Christians being open to butchering out animals in sacrifice again, that shows you loud and clear as an apostate false teacher. It shows us all WHO is your master.

And once again you are rebuked for your blasphemy. And once again, you will prove who you are when you refuse rebuke by the Word of God.

Cooter

Jun 14, 2011
N E Ohio
The book of Hebrews tells us that the Old Covenant is about to pass away. Hebrews was written in approximately 64AD. It was only six years later that the Old Covenant was closed forever in 70AD. The Old Covenant required a lot of physical props in order to operate. They have all been gone now for about 2,000 years. The Old Covenant has been closed as of 70AD forever.

God is NOT going to restore the Old Covenant to Israel as so many believe today - It will NEVER happen. Rather God has been evangelizing Israel in order to bring them into the New Covenant. He will NEVER allow a Third Temple to be rebuilt for the animal sacrifices to resume once again. The one sacrifice of Jesus was accomplished in 30AD and replaced the old sacrificial system forever.

When you state that the Muslims will not allow the Jews to build a third temple - this is just the latest of four historical attempts to rebuild it. God has always frustrated their efforts and will continue to do so for as long as time exists. The near success of Bar Kokhba revolt would have led to the rebuilding of the Temple back in the second century AD. But he failed and was defeated by the Romans. The Jews convinced Constantine in the 4th Century to allow it to be rebuilt. It was partly reconstructed and he changed his mind. In order to stop the rebuilding project he had the ears of the workers cut off because no maimed person could work on the temple. Justin the Apostate also allowed the rebuilding but the work was destroyed.

No the Third Temple will never be rebuilt. The Temple could be rebuilt starting tomorrow if the Jews did not believe the lie that the Temple was built in the middle of the Fortress Antonia. What they are calling the "Temple Mount" today is not the temple mount at all. The real temple mount according to Josephus was a tower 450 feet high on its South East corner. The original temple mount tower was totally destroyed - Just like Jesus said it would be. The real temple mount was located about 600 feet south of the Fortress Antonia and there is nothing remaining of it – not one stone upon another.

When the Jews returned from captivity they were in a quandary about the well known book of Ezekiel. His book did not contain directions on how to build this temple nor was there a directive to do so. So very little of Ezekiel's temple ended up being a part of the restoration. One thing that they did add if as I recall was the water gate which did not exist in the time of Solomon's temple.

So what about Ezekiel's temple? First it is so huge that it would not fit in Jerusalem. This temple is a picture of the New Covenant that was afar off in Ezekiel's time. If you study the symbols in this book You will get a picture of the coming New Covenant. If you try to take it literally you will go nowhere near the truth.

No third temple – it will never happen.

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Absolutely appalling, Whitestone! To call anyone out for blasphemy with false evidence is truly disgusting.

Here are the scriptures that say how there will again be a Temple and offerings will be made in it:
[SIZE=medium]Zechariah 14:21all who come to make sacrifice will use the holy pots in Jerusalem to boil the flesh of the sacrifice……[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Did you look them up in your Bible? I don't think you could have, because the context of all of them pertains to the last days. None of them fit the 2nd Temple era. Paul, in his 2nd letter to the Thessalonians and John, in Revelation also make it clear there will be a Temple in the last days. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]You seem to avoid normal discussion of issues, your style is to rant and rave and make horrible accusations. Anyone who properly studies their Bible, can see you are wrong, including Zeke and Cooter, who are also stuck on false teachings, without full scripture support. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]The commencement of the last days, soon to happen, will probably be the only thing to open your ears and eyes. Isaiah 29:18[/SIZE]

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Cooter said:
So what about Ezekiel's temple? First it is so huge that it would not fit in Jerusalem. This temple is a picture of the New Covenant that was afar off in Ezekiel's time. If you study the symbols in this book You will get a picture of the coming New Covenant. If you try to take it literally you will go nowhere near the truth.

Another display of ignorance and lack of Bible understanding!
Ezekiel 41:13 ..the Temple will be 100 cubits long and 100 cubits wide, including the free space at the sides......
A cubit is 18 inches, therefore the New Temple will be approx. 150 feet square. Did you get your 'huge' idea from Revelation 21:15-17? That is the eternal city, there will be no Temple in it.

What Ezekiel describes in chapters 40-48 has never yet happened, but it will.
Righteous Israel, under the New Covenant will build it, along with the restoration of all the holy Land. Isaiah 58:12

avoice

May 17, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow what bunch of opinions ..lol
First off the fact we are told the temple of God is within is written in the New Testament ..and Jews do not read the New Testament ..
secondly the idea Daniel 70th week is past and stopping of the daily was fulfilled in 167 A.D. by ANTIOCHUS IV., EPIPHANES is wrong,
this was a type ...have you not read 1 Corinthians 10:11 that all these things were given as ensamples ...or perhaps you better understand Ecclesiastes 1:9 What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.

Before one decides what is past and what is future one must understand the rules of scripture ... The fact is Matthew 24 sends us back to Daniel in his list of end time events to learn from the examples of the past.

Daniel and other scriptures do point to rebuilding of a temple however it a Jewish Temple Jews will deticate to God...not a Christ authorized or Christ needed temple.

Jews/Judah are as much Gods people as we are but they are under slumber for rejecting Christ.
If you know your bible history you will understand that .

They have an appointed time for being brought to Christ as Eze 37 explains, but as for now they are keepers of the Law,
under the Law they believe it requires a Temple.

So they will build one. Building a temple has zero to do with being a Christ believer.

However it has everything to do with being a Jew. The end time events are not only there to divide the true believer from the false, but also to bring Judah to/under Christ. The temple will play a part in this.
Antichrist will take over the temple stop the daily,
( which by the way the word sacrifice was added by men that's why its always in italics)

Antichrist will repeat the similar actions to ANTIOCHUS IV., EPIPHANES that's why its our type ...and why the new testament sends us to old to learn the type ...
In II Thess.2:1-12—it is stated that the day of the Lord shall not come before "the man of sin," the lawless one "the son of perdition," be revealed. This opponent will appear and seat himself in the Temple of God at Jerusalem, "showing himself that he is God"; but he, the wicked one, will then be consumed by the Messiah through the spirit of his mouth, who thus will make an end of him "whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders.

If this were talking about believers then are you not saying Satan is sitting in the heart of the Christ follower ? Impossible !!

( I might add if you read your scripture The Millennial Temple--Ezekiel 40-48 is not the one that will be built by the Jews at Christ's return he cleanses all things. Y
You might also try following the Millennial Temple we first see in Rev 11: 19 Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. Now follow the temple to Rev 15 what does it say 8 The temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God and from His power, and no one was able to enter the temple till the seven plagues of the seven angels were completed.

Now I doubt this will do much to stop the arguing here or change opinions.... and disagree with me if you will... but this is what the scripture tells us and why it will be so.

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Well, Avoice, what you say is reasonably accurate.
You think the Jews will build the new Temple? Haven't you read the many prophesies that say Judah will be judged and punished for their apostasy? Are the current inhabitants of Israel the people God wants to be there?
No, and Jeremiah 12:14, Isaiah 4:3, Zechariah 13:9 plus many other prophesies will happen. It is the Lord's righteous people, who will gather and settle in all of the Holy Land. Ezekiel 34:11-31
They will build the Temple, described in Ezekiel; Zechariah 6:15, they will be the light to the nations, Isaiah 49:8 and they will say to Jesus as He Returns in glory: Blessed is He that comes in the Name of the Lord.

avoice

May 17, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
keras said:
Well, Avoice, what you say is reasonably accurate.
You think the Jews will build the new Temple? Haven't you read the many prophesies that say Judah will be judged and punished for their apostasy? Are the current inhabitants of Israel the people God wants to be there?
No, and Jeremiah 12:14, Isaiah 4:3, Zechariah 13:9 plus many other prophesies will happen. It is the Lord's righteous people, who will gather and settle in all of the Holy Land. Ezekiel 34:11-31
They will build the Temple, described in Ezekiel; Zechariah 6:15, they will be the light to the nations, Isaiah 49:8 and they will say to Jesus as He Returns in glory: Blessed is He that comes in the Name of the Lord.
Mr keras it does not matter what I think I know what the bible says Judah has already been judged have you not read of the destruction of the Temple in 70 A.D. for 1900 years there was no Jewish state.
Have you not read that God promises to bring them back ? Are you then saying God lied ? God does not change nor does he lie. I suggest you learn much more before you start putting your words in Gods mouth as fact.
Your mixing of apples and oranges proves nothing. You may have read the scripture but your ability to rightly divide is pitiful.

May I suggest you read of the two baskets of figs in Jer 24. this directed at Jews/Judah and covers their history and future ...Of the bad figs God says I will deliver them to trouble into all the kingdoms of the earth, for their harm, to be a reproach and a byword, a taunt and a curse, in all places where I shall drive them. 10 And I will send the sword, the famine, and the pestilence among them, till they are consumed from the land that I gave to them and their fathers.’”
This is exactly what happened and for 1900 years this was the case.

Now of the good figs God makes a promise not only to bring them back to never Pluck them up ...
4 Again the word of the Lord came to me, saying,
5 “Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel: ‘Like these good figs, so will I acknowledge those who are carried away captive from Judah, whom I have sent out of this place for their own good, into the land of the Chaldeans.
6 For I will set My eyes on them for good, and I will bring them back to this land; I will build them and not pull them down, and I will plant them and not pluck them up.
7 Then I will give them a heart to know Me, that I am the Lord; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God, for they shall return to Me with their whole heart.

God began to do just that in 1948 ... And while they will be joined with Christians under Jesus Christ before the millieum begins we are not there yet .

As with all rightly divided scripture there is always a second witness to what is said ...Because to be true a thing must have 2 or 3 witness another rule for proper bible understanding so lets find the second witness. Remember here the gentile is grafted into Israel.

Eze. 37 :15 Again the word of the Lord came to me, saying,
16 “As for you, son of man, take a stick for yourself and write on it: ‘For Judah and for the children of Israel, his companions.’ Then take another stick and write on it, ‘For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel, his companions.’
17 Then join them one to another for yourself into one stick, and they will become one in your hand.

18 “And when the children of your people speak to you, saying, ‘Will you not show us what you mean by these?’—
19 say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Surely I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel, his companions; and I will join them with it, with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they will be one in My hand.”
20 And the sticks on which you write will be in your hand before their eyes.
21 “Then say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Surely I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, wherever they have gone, and will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land;
22 and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all; they shall no longer be two nations, nor shall they ever be divided into two kingdoms again.
The two nations spoken of here are Christians and Jews and both are brought together in their own land in Israel.

Now what have learned here for 1900 years Gods people were all scattered both Jew and those who became Christians/ Christian Nations
Judah/Jews were scattered among the nations and the bad ones died ...
The good ones were promised to return and never be plucked up again.
Gods house is divided into two sticks/branches one has become Christ followers the other stick/branch remained Jews.
First God fulfill his promise and will return the Jews/figs/Judah to their land ... then he will use the end times to open their eyes
The other stick/branch Christ followers will join them at his return and he will make us all one stick in his hand.
"they shall no longer be two nations, nor shall they ever be divided into two kingdoms again"

If you do not understand God has a plan and all things must therefore be understood and fit into the light of Gods blueprint.
Your just winging it.
Everything must be proven against the word and weighed against His plan of the ages...not mens ideas of the word with no clue of his plan.

P.S.
(And by the way in reading some of your other posts Christ returns at the 7th trump that begins the Lords Day not the 6th seal as you claim
have you read Rev. 11:15 when the Seventh Trumpet: The Kingdom Proclaimed
15 Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdoms[f] of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!

If you rightly divide the seals you will see there is a pattern the first 4 happen on earth ...the next three take place in heaven .. The saints cry out ask how long till they are avenged ... in the 6th seal God answers them with a description of the 7th trump/the Lords day (his day of both reward for the faithful and wrath for the wicked... the 7th seal is prayers and angels given the 7th trumpets to sound ...since Christ returns at the sound of the 7th trumpet and the trumpets are not even handed out to the 7th seal, then its impossible for him to return in the 6th seal .. And Gods wrath is poured out in the 7 last vials after the 7th trump has sounded and not before ...shock that is why the vials/bowls are called the wrath of God ..BTW believers/overcomers are not appointed to his wrath I Thessalonians 5:9
that's rightly dividing.
It really makes no difference if you agree or not, you can never prove scripture wrong.
I only bother because your misleading people with wrongly diving of the word.
Its simply a matter of seeing/hearing and rightly diving what scripture says.

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Thanks, Avioce, at least you aren't unpleasant to anyone who has a differing opinion to you, like some others here. I mislead no-one, on the contrary, I point out what the prophets actually wrote.

I do not see the current State of Israel as being the fulfilment of Jeremiah 24. They are the budding of the fig tree, as Jesus prophesied, but in no way are they God's people as described in Jeremiah 24:7 The regeneration and rejoining of Ezekiel 37 has not happened, obviously God hasn't poured His Spirit into them yet. Ezekiel 37:14 Or is God's servant David, their King. Ezekiel 37:24

All this will happen, soon after all the Holy land is cleared and cleansed, Deut. 32:43, by the Sixth Seal/ Psalm 83 devastation.

I do NOT claim that Jesus Returns at the Sixth Seal. The Lord instigates this worldwide disaster, but He remains in heaven; Romans 1:18, Psalms 11:4-6
In no way is the Sixth seal just a pronouncement, or something happening in heaven. Rev 6:12-17 clearly describes earthly events. They will be caused by a massive hit from the sun, Gods storehouse, Deut 32:34-35, Isaiah 30:26 and its literal fulfilment is described in detail throughout the prophesies.

avoice

May 17, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
keras said:
Thanks, Avioce, at least you aren't unpleasant to anyone who has a differing opinion to you, like some others here. I mislead no-one, on the contrary, I point out what the prophets actually wrote.

I do not see the current State of Israel as being the fulfilment of Jeremiah 24. They are the budding of the fig tree, as Jesus prophesied, but in no way are they God's people as described in Jeremiah 24:7 The regeneration and rejoining of Ezekiel 37 has not happened, obviously God hasn't poured His Spirit into them yet. Ezekiel 37:14 Or is God's servant David, their King. Ezekiel 37:24

All this will happen, soon after all the Holy land is cleared and cleansed, Deut. 32:43, by the Sixth Seal/ Psalm 83 devastation.

I do NOT claim that Jesus Returns at the Sixth Seal. The Lord instigates this worldwide disaster, but He remains in heaven; Romans 1:18, Psalms 11:4-6
In no way is the Sixth seal just a pronouncement, or something happening in heaven. Rev 6:12-17 clearly describes earthly events. They will be caused by a massive hit from the sun, Gods storehouse, Deut 32:34-35, Isaiah 30:26 and its literal fulfilment is described in detail throughout the prophesies.
Suit yourself I could prove you wrong but it would take to much of my time to teach you history and show you Gods plan ...
I stand by my post I suggest you study the 7th trump starting with Mathew 24:29 then to Rev 11:19 ..you will see they are exactly the same .... the sun the moon the earthquake all the same thing. That is when the saints will be avenged.

The one thing I do agree with you on is the war of Psalm 83 may well be our next sign.
However for zero of the reasons you say ...again we must rightly divide the word.

The war of Psalm 83 has nothing to do with many of the other scriptures Ive read you say
it happens even before the first seal ...how does one know this ?
First note.. the first seal rider is the Antichrist.
So then let us go to Daniel 7... As it gives us an overveiw of end time events.
Starting with verse 16 the angel interpts Daniels dream
Now pay attention here to the order of events
The ten horns are ten kings
Who shall arise from this kingdom.
And another shall rise after them;
He shall be different from the first ones,
And shall subdue three kings.

Notice the ten kings from the kingdom arise first ....only after the ten kings arise does another king rise up to subdue 3 of the ten
verse 25 makes it clear the King that arises after the ten is the Antichrist
He shall speak pompous words against the Most High,
Shall persecute[d] the saints of the Most High,
And shall intend to change times and law.
Then the saints shall be given into his hand
For a time and times and half a time (3.5 years/1260 days)
Now if this Antichrist King/beast doesn't arise until after the ten kings.This then is same rider on the white horse (antichrist ) comes after the the ten kings of the kingdom ....

Now there is only one place in all scripture that names 10 kings from one kingdom that is Psalm 83 where ten kings of the Islamic nations/kingdom come against Israel. Notice the King (antichrist that rises after them will subdue 3 ... Meaning he will fight against the ten and subdue 3 ...Another words He will be helping/defending Israel against the 10.
He will then cause a 7 year covant/treaty to be signed between Israel and many.
But he has a deceitful heart and half way through the 7 years... (3.5 years in he will invade Jerusalem ) breaking the covenant. ...

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Fortunately, you don't need to teach me history. I know my Bible very well and have read Josephus, Herodotus, Gibbon, Tacitus, Toynbee, any other suggestions?

Good that we agree on the Psalm 83 attack being the next prophesied event. The result will be as described in Psalm 83:13-18, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Jer. 4;26-28 and many other prophesies.
It is after this worldwide disaster, that in order to regain control, the nations cede their sovereignty and an OWG is formed with 10 regions, each with a President.

As the first five Seals are already open, Zechariah 1:8-11 & 6:1-8 and as history proves, the rider of the white horse cannot be the Anti-Christ.

zeke25

May 18, 2014
Western USA
Cooter said:
The book of Hebrews tells us that the Old Covenant is about to pass away. Hebrews was written in approximately 64AD. It was only six years later that the Old Covenant was closed forever in 70AD. The Old Covenant required a lot of physical props in order to operate. They have all been gone now for about 2,000 years. The Old Covenant has been closed as of 70AD forever.

God is NOT going to restore the Old Covenant to Israel as so many believe today - It will NEVER happen. Rather God has been evangelizing Israel in order to bring them into the New Covenant. He will NEVER allow a Third Temple to be rebuilt for the animal sacrifices to resume once again. The one sacrifice of Jesus was accomplished in 30AD and replaced the old sacrificial system forever.

When you state that the Muslims will not allow the Jews to build a third temple - this is just the latest of four historical attempts to rebuild it. God has always frustrated their efforts and will continue to do so for as long as time exists. The near success of Bar Kokhba revolt would have led to the rebuilding of the Temple back in the second century AD. But he failed and was defeated by the Romans. The Jews convinced Constantine in the 4th Century to allow it to be rebuilt. It was partly reconstructed and he changed his mind. In order to stop the rebuilding project he had the ears of the workers cut off because no maimed person could work on the temple. Justin the Apostate also allowed the rebuilding but the work was destroyed.

No the Third Temple will never be rebuilt. The Temple could be rebuilt starting tomorrow if the Jews did not believe the lie that the Temple was built in the middle of the Fortress Antonia. What they are calling the "Temple Mount" today is not the temple mount at all. The real temple mount according to Josephus was a tower 450 feet high on its South East corner. The original temple mount tower was totally destroyed - Just like Jesus said it would be. The real temple mount was located about 600 feet south of the Fortress Antonia and there is nothing remaining of it – not one stone upon another.

When the Jews returned from captivity they were in a quandary about the well known book of Ezekiel. His book did not contain directions on how to build this temple nor was there a directive to do so. So very little of Ezekiel's temple ended up being a part of the restoration. One thing that they did add if as I recall was the water gate which did not exist in the time of Solomon's temple.

Cooter,

Thank you for contributing. It sounds as if you probably have more information that would be helpful.

zeke25

zeke25

May 18, 2014
Western USA
avoice said:
Wow what bunch of opinions ..lol
First off the fact we are told the temple of God is within is written in the New Testament ..and Jews do not read the New Testament ..
secondly the idea Daniel 70th week is past and stopping of the daily was fulfilled in 167 A.D. by ANTIOCHUS IV., EPIPHANES is wrong,
this was a type ...have you not read 1 Corinthians 10:11 that all these things were given as ensamples ...or perhaps you better understand Ecclesiastes 1:9 What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.

Before one decides what is past and what is future one must understand the rules of scripture ... The fact is Matthew 24 sends us back to Daniel in his list of end time events to learn from the examples of the past.

Daniel and other scriptures do point to rebuilding of a temple however it a Jewish Temple Jews will deticate to God...not a Christ authorized or Christ needed temple.

Jews/Judah are as much Gods people as we are but they are under slumber for rejecting Christ.
If you know your bible history you will understand that .

They have an appointed time for being brought to Christ as Eze 37 explains, but as for now they are keepers of the Law,
under the Law they believe it requires a Temple.

So they will build one. Building a temple has zero to do with being a Christ believer.

However it has everything to do with being a Jew. The end time events are not only there to divide the true believer from the false, but also to bring Judah to/under Christ. The temple will play a part in this.
Antichrist will take over the temple stop the daily,
( which by the way the word sacrifice was added by men that's why its always in italics)

Antichrist will repeat the similar actions to ANTIOCHUS IV., EPIPHANES that's why its our type ...and why the new testament sends us to old to learn the type ...
In II Thess.2:1-12—it is stated that the day of the Lord shall not come before "the man of sin," the lawless one "the son of perdition," be revealed. This opponent will appear and seat himself in the Temple of God at Jerusalem, "showing himself that he is God"; but he, the wicked one, will then be consumed by the Messiah through the spirit of his mouth, who thus will make an end of him "whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders.

If this were talking about believers then are you not saying Satan is sitting in the heart of the Christ follower ? Impossible !!

( I might add if you read your scripture The Millennial Temple--Ezekiel 40-48 is not the one that will be built by the Jews at Christ's return he cleanses all things. Y
You might also try following the Millennial Temple we first see in Rev 11: 19 Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. Now follow the temple to Rev 15 what does it say 8 The temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God and from His power, and no one was able to enter the temple till the seven plagues of the seven angels were completed.

Now I doubt this will do much to stop the arguing here or change opinions.... and disagree with me if you will... but this is what the scripture tells us and why it will be so.
avoice,

Here is a correction for you. Sometimes we get our thoughts a little jumbled up. It happens to all of us.

You said: "secondly the idea Daniel 70th week is past and stopping of the daily was fulfilled in 167 A.D. by ANTIOCHUS IV., EPIPHANES is wrong,"

zeke25 reply: I haven't seen that proposed on this thread. Daniel's 70th week was a couple of hundred years in the future when Antiochus IV stopped the sacrifices in 167 BC (not AD). It is Christ Who stopped the sacrifices circa 32 AD.

zeke25

avoice

May 17, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
zeke25 said:
avoice,

Here is a correction for you. Sometimes we get our thoughts a little jumbled up. It happens to all of us.

You said: "secondly the idea Daniel 70th week is past and stopping of the daily was fulfilled in 167 A.D. by ANTIOCHUS IV., EPIPHANES is wrong,"

zeke25 reply: I haven't seen that proposed on this thread. Daniel's 70th week was a couple of hundred years in the future when Antiochus IV stopped the sacrifices in 167 BC (not AD). It is Christ Who stopped the sacrifices circa 32 AD.

zeke25
Hi zeke25
sorry if I confused that about 167 B.C..
Now as to your idea it was Christ who stopped the sacrifice ...this is not true ..often stated but not fact.
I once held your view but in trying to prove it I proved just the opposite. Sometimes God does that to us. :)
The sacrifice continued unabated after Christ died until 70 A.D. when the Romans destroyed the temple ...
This is well recorded in Jewish records. So it was the romans who stopped the sacrifice not Christ.
The reason this fact matters is because 70 A.D. puts us 30 to 40 years outside Daniels 490 year time frame. Depending on the date one uses for his death. However it still long after the 490 years.
It was the Jews who were doing the sacrificing here ...they rejected Christ and continued to sacrifice as normal until stopped by Rome.
Further it doesn't really matter because the word sacrifice was never in the manuscripts it was added by the translators ...it just says "daily" this was the evening and morning prayers in the Temple.
That were stopped with its destruction ...again that was 70 A.D. outside the time frame.
Point being of course is this prophecy has never been fulfilled.

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
whitestone said:
So, KERAS...

back to my question I've asked you now, Oh, I've lost track how many times and you are a COWARD to not respond So I demand an answer of you.

liafailrock, a female, on this thread, previous page, states she would.......
Whitestone: I'm getting the impression you are reading into the bible just the slant you want. I'll prove it to you. Where did you get the idea I'm a female? I'm a guy. I never said such a thing, so how can I be certain you don't read the bible the same way interjecting your own thoughts?

Hey Avoice: My tooth is better today, thanks for asking. ;) :D

zeke25

May 18, 2014
Western USA
avoice said:
Hi zeke25
sorry if I confused that about 167 B.C..
Now as to your idea it was Christ who stopped the sacrifice ...this is not true ..often stated but not fact.
I once held your view but in trying to prove it I proved just the opposite. Sometimes God does that to us. :)
The sacrifice continued unabated after Christ died until 70 A.D. when the Romans destroyed the temple ...
This is well recorded in Jewish records. So it was the romans who stopped the sacrifice not Christ.
The reason this fact matters is because 70 A.D. puts us 30 to 40 years outside Daniels 490 year time frame. Depending on the date one uses for his death. However it still long after the 490 years.
It was the Jews who were doing the sacrificing here ...they rejected Christ and continued to sacrifice as normal until stopped by Rome.
Further it doesn't really matter because the word sacrifice was never in the manuscripts it was added by the translators ...it just says "daily" this was the evening and morning prayers in the Temple.
That were stopped with its destruction ...again that was 70 A.D. outside the time frame.
Point being of course is this prophecy has never been fulfilled.
avoice,

Of course I disagree with most of that which you said.

avoice said: The sacrifice continued unabated after Christ died until 70 A.D.
zeke25 replies: Yes, the physical sacrificing did continue, but it no longer carried any spiritual impact and was no longer necessary. In fact, it had become a blasphemous ceremony. In God's eyes the sacrificial system had been stopped. The Rabbis continued as if no change had been made. They paid the price for their obstinance.

avoice: The reason this fact matters is because 70 A.D. puts us 30 to 40 years outside Daniels 490 year time frame. Depending on the date one uses for his death. However it still long after the 490 years.
zeke: You have your calculations and I have mine. I don't intend to waste a lot of time in arguing this point. But the beginning of the 70th week coincided with the beginning of Christ's ministry. 3 ½ years into that ministry (in the midst of the week) He stopped the sacrifices by sacrificing Himself. You can also say here that He didn't sacrifice Himself, the Jews did this, or the Romans actually performed the physical act. But you must understand the mind of God. None of this would have happened if Christ had not presented Himself for sacrifice, keeping His angels at bay, and allowing the sacrifice to be perform for your soul and mine. What greater love has a man than this? Who has greater love for us than our God? The prophecy has been fulfilled. After all, there will be no physical temple in the future, so it can't happen there.

Zeke25