Third temple

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

whitestone

Apr 3, 2011
Gold Beach Oregon
I believe this is when that time began;

(Luk 1:68) Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,
(Luk 1:69) And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;
(Luk 1:70) As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:
(Luk 1:71) That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;
(Luk 1:72) To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant;
(Luk 1:73) The oath which he sware to our father Abraham,
(Luk 1:74) That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,
(Luk 1:75) In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.
(Luk 1:76) And thou, child, shalt be called the prophet of the Highest: for thou shalt go before the face of the Lord to prepare his ways;
(Luk 1:77) To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins,
(Luk 1:78) Through the tender mercy of our God; whereby the dayspring from on high hath visited us,
(Luk 1:79) To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.
(Luk 1:80) And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, and was in the deserts till the day of his shewing unto Israel.

(Luk 1:54) He hath holpen his servant Israel, in remembrance of his mercy;

Straightshot

May 1, 2015
"You say the 70th week is still pending. Please read post #51, all of paragraph 9. This explains that Daniel's 70th week has already transpired. What Scripture can you offer to justify saying that the 70th week is still in our future?

I can give them all and intend to do so on the forum, but will present them in my postings going forward .... look on if you like

Very significant for one to understand that the 70th week decreed for Israel is still pending as we speak .... and why

I will address existing poster topics as time goes on and will also start a few new threads

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ATP said:
The Muslims allowing the Jews to rebuild the third temple, how is that going to happen. It has to happen supernaturally because everyone is saying the Muslims in no way will allow this. The only way the Muslims will allow it is a supernatural event taken too by the Lord. So what will this event be? Will the Lord soften the Muslim's heart? Will Israel win the Psalm 83 war first, THEN build the temple? This is where I'm confused. - ATP
From what I understand from those deliving into these prophecies is that they can rebuild the third Temple regardless of the Dome of the Rock since scripture does indicate that the outer courts will still belong to the Gentiles at that time.

Also, I believe that after the pre tribulational rapture event when God will judge His House first ( 1 Peter 4:17-19 ), taking those abiding in Him as His disciples to be received as vessels unto honour in His House and leaving behind those disqualified or reprobates as castaways ( 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 ) to be received later on after the great tribulation as vessels unto dishonour in His House ( Luke 12:40-49 & 2 Timothy 2:19-21 & Hebrews 12th chapter as 1 Corinthians 5th chapter explains how excommunications serves His House.

So after the pre trib rapture is.... the angel telling the whole world the everlasting gospel and thus the end comes where the second angel tells the whole world that Babylon is fallen ( in details in Revelations 18th chapter but it happens in Rvelations 14th chapter after the rapture or the redeemed have been taken from the earth ) and then the third angel warns every one the consequence for taking the mark of the beast which is the lake of fire so that everybody will know the gospel and after that catastrophe, every one will know the consequence for taking the mark of the beast. This is the hour of trial that shall try all upon the earth that those abiding in Him & His words as His disciples shall escape from.

The catastrophe ( the one third of the earth will be burned up which is the entire Western Hemisphere including USA ) will serve as a catalyst for the new world order and Israel's finger on the nuclear button will cause the muslim world and the rest of the world to give them a false peace treaty that will allow them to build that third Temple to prove that they accept them, but in heart, they do not.

This is how I am seeing the events to unfold for the prophesies to come true. Whethor it be from the Lord is up to others to decide. I believe it is from Him, but it is on God to cause the increase and so I leave the convincing to Him.

toknowthetruth

May 11, 2015
JesusIsFaithful said:
From what I understand from those deliving into these prophecies is that they can rebuild the third Temple regardless of the Dome of the Rock since scripture does indicate that the outer courts will still belong to the Gentiles at that time.

Also, I believe that after the pre tribulational rapture event when God will judge His House first ( 1 Peter 4:17-19 ), taking those abiding in Him as His disciples to be received as vessels unto honour in His House and leaving behind those disqualified or reprobates as castaways ( 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 ) to be received later on after the great tribulation as vessels unto dishonour in His House ( Luke 12:40-49 & 2 Timothy 2:19-21 & Hebrews 12th chapter as 1 Corinthians 5th chapter explains how excommunications serves His House.

So after the pre trib rapture is.... the angel telling the whole world the everlasting gospel and thus the end comes where the second angel tells the whole world that Babylon is fallen ( in details in Revelations 18th chapter but it happens in Rvelations 14th chapter after the rapture or the redeemed have been taken from the earth ) and then the third angel warns every one the consequence for taking the mark of the beast which is the lake of fire so that everybody will know the gospel and after that catastrophe, every one will know the consequence for taking the mark of the beast. This is the hour of trial that shall try all upon the earth that those abiding in Him & His words as His disciples shall escape from.

The catastrophe ( the one third of the earth will be burned up which is the entire Western Hemisphere including USA ) will serve as a catalyst for the new world order and Israel's finger on the nuclear button will cause the muslim world and the rest of the world to give them a false peace treaty that will allow them to build that third Temple to prove that they accept them, but in heart, they do not.

This is how I am seeing the events to unfold for the prophesies to come true. Whethor it be from the Lord is up to others to decide. I believe it is from Him, but it is on God to cause the increase and so I leave the convincing to Him.
So at what point in end-time events does the pre-trib rapture take place? Can you tell me in a nutshell how the rest of the end-time events unfold after the rapture? I'd be grateful for your insights.

toknowthetruth

May 11, 2015
Dan57 said:
The temple is not the daily sacrifice, it is Christ. The one who takes away the daily sacrifice replaces Christ with himself. This occurs in the days of tribulation when the anti-Christ sits where he ought not, this is the abomination of desolation.
Interesting interpretation. Could be, but I see it differently. I think the A of D and the image of the beast are one and the same and whatever it is will literally be placed in a rebuilt Jewish temple by the AC. :)

zeke25

May 18, 2014
Western USA
toknowthetruth said:
Interesting interpretation. Could be, but I see it differently. I think the A of D and the image of the beast are one and the same and whatever it is will literally be placed in a rebuilt Jewish temple by the AC. :)
toknowthetruth,

Abomination of Desolation defined. Matthew, Mark, and Luke tell us exactly what the abomination of desolation is. But you must read them together and you must discern the time frame.

Matthew 24:15-16 KJV, “15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) 16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

Mark 13:14 KJV, “But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

Luke 21:20-21 KJV, “20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. 21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

These events occurred in 70 AD when the Roman General Titus destroyed Jerusalem and executed hundreds of thousands of victims by torture and impalement on poles and trees. I believe this was the Hebrews judgment due to the cry they made at Yahoshua’s trial approximately 32 AD.

Matthew 27:25 KJV, “Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

These Jews had cursed themselves. These people and their children suffered the same torture that Christ suffered.

zeke25

Reactions: whitestone

Straightshot

May 1, 2015
My comments

There will not be a tribulation temple on the mount as the orthodox of Judaism desire .... if there was the instructions and building activities would be recorded in scripture .... the Lord's next temple will be built for His coming millennial kingdom after the tribulation [Ezekiel 40]

The Lord said that there would not be one stone left standing of the second temple and related buildings on the mount as He described the coming 70th week decreed for His nation of Israel ... the time of Jacob's trouble [Jeremiah 30] .... 70 AD was not the time of the 70th week and which is still pending

There still is not one stone on the mount today, and there will not be during the coming tribulation [11:2]

The little horn of Daniel's visions will invade and occupy Israel at the middle of the 70th week, and he will grandstand in the temple of His "god" that is already on the mount as we speak .... Allah is the crescent moon "god" of the ancient Assyrians and Babylonians picked by Mohammed the false prophet as part of His concocted and corrupted religion of Islam

Allah is a fictitious pagan "god" that does not even exist, but only a cover for Satan .... the Muslims do not know that they are worshiping the devil

whitestone

Apr 3, 2011
Gold Beach Oregon
Just a quick question for the futuristic clairvoyants here I'm curious...

what would you do might you find yourself one day tempted by some Jew to butcher out a goat or a lamb on the altar of your "some day to be constructed third temple" in the middle east?

would you do it?

Straightshot

May 1, 2015
I would not and will not, but be more specific with your question .... when .... and why do you think one might do this thing?

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
whitestone said:
Just a quick question for the futuristic clairvoyants here I'm curious...

what would you do might you find yourself one day tempted by some Jew to butcher out a goat or a lamb on the altar of your "some day to be constructed third temple" in the middle east?

would you do it?
I'm not sure what you mean by "would you do it"? As only the priests can sacrifice animals. But if I were a priest, yes. I don't hate animals, but if one is required for the sacrifice (as God's Son was sacrificed) then yes.

whitestone

Apr 3, 2011
Gold Beach Oregon
liafailrock said:
I'm not sure what you mean by "would you do it"? As only the priests can sacrifice animals. But if I were a priest, yes. I don't hate animals, but if one is required for the sacrifice (as God's Son was sacrificed) then yes.
You aren't a priest?

(1Pe 2:9) But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

whitestone

Apr 3, 2011
Gold Beach Oregon
Straightshot said:
I would not and will not, but be more specific with your question .... when .... and why do you think one might do this thing?
Check it out, liafailrock just said she would.
And to answer your question you'd have to ask her.
I'm betting though she will believe it has something to do with a futuristic "third temple" idea...

Is it dawning on anyone here yet the dangers of this false prophetic "future temple" teaching yet?
A Christian here just admitted to being open for futuristic animal sacrifice...

God help us

Straightshot

May 1, 2015
There be none of this activity during the coming tribulation, although some think so

The disruption of sacrificial worship of Israel today by the coming little horn of Daniel's visions will be to cause the worship at the walling wall at the base of the temple to cease .... Israel does not and will not institute animal sacrifice in this present age

There is a day coming when the Lord will establish His millennial kingdom upon the earth and rule in person .... mortals will exist in this kingdom and will need salvation just as people do today

Because of this need the Lord will use scheduled symbolic sacrificing as a reminder to the millennium mortals of the human sin condition for the purpose of pointing back to His personal sacrifice on the cross in this current age ... this function is found here [Ezekiel 40-48] .... a view of the future millennial kingdom

zeke25

May 18, 2014
Western USA
Straightshot said:
My comments

There will not be a tribulation temple on the mount as the orthodox of Judaism desire .... if there was the instructions and building activities would be recorded in scripture .... the Lord's next temple will be built for His coming millennial kingdom after the tribulation [Ezekiel 40]

The Lord said that there would not be one stone left standing of the second temple and related buildings on the mount as He described the coming 70th week decreed for His nation of Israel ... the time of Jacob's trouble [Jeremiah 30] .... 70 AD was not the time of the 70th week and which is still pending

There still is not one stone on the mount today, and there will not be during the coming tribulation [11:2]

The little horn of Daniel's visions will invade and occupy Israel at the middle of the 70th week, and he will grandstand in the temple of His "god" that is already on the mount as we speak .... Allah is the crescent moon "god" of the ancient Assyrians and Babylonians picked by Mohammed the false prophet as part of His concocted and corrupted religion of Islam

Allah is a fictitious pagan "god" that does not even exist, but only a cover for Satan .... the Muslims do not know that they are worshiping the devil
straightshot,

You have posts #32 and #51 (para 9 - all of it) with Scriptural proof that the 70th week has come and gone. Yet, without any Scriptural proof, you just make a blanket statement that the 70th week is in the future. Why? Is God's word meaningless to you? Where is your text proof. And I don't mean a broadbrush stroke such as Ezekiel 40. What particular verse of Eze 40 tells us that the 70th week is in our future. I don't see it. Ezekiel prophesied before the the building of the 2nd temple. Come on now. Be honest. Do some leg work. Stop feeding us the same old canned teaching that has been erroneous ever since Darby's church started it in these modern times. Where are your specific Scriptures that are proof of your contention?

zeke25

zeke25

May 18, 2014
Western USA
whitestone said:
Check it out, liafailrock just said she would.
And to answer your question you'd have to ask her.
I'm betting though she will believe it has something to do with a futuristic "third temple" idea...

Is it dawning on anyone here yet the dangers of this false prophetic "future temple" teaching yet?
A Christian here just admitted to being open for futuristic animal sacrifice...

God help us
I've heard this teaching with my own hears and sat in a home with a man who propagated it. I spoke with him on more than one occasion in more than one state. A sly deceiver he was. He began teaching, around 1995, about red moons, etc. Said he would shut his ministry down if he was wrong. His ministry is still going strong, but now he preaches against the apostle Paul. He wants Paul removed from the Bible. After all, Paul preached grace, not the letter of the law. He admonished those who would listen, "Don't you dare speak against the sacrifices when they are restarted"-Monte Judah.

Friends of mine who allowed themselves to get hooked up with Monte had a rash of ill things happen to them - lost careers, lost marriages, abandoning their country and moving to the Middle East, etc.

Disturbing, even frightening - "A Christian here just admitted to being open for futuristic animal sacrifice". They have a veil over their eyes just as the Sanhedrin did.

Zeke25

Straightshot

May 1, 2015
"You have posts #32 and #51 (para 9 - all of it) with Scriptural proof that the 70th week has come and gone."

Well you sound like a congenial dude .... is this what you do when a new poster comes to this board?

If so, I bet that not many come here, and this is why the board attraction dwindling

I will post much on this forum and I will also tell you that people with attitudes do not impress me

I will also tell you the 70 week decreed for Israel is still pending whether you think so or not

I know all all about your Darby rant which is David McPherson's perpetrated hoax .... and I will match and beat any preteristic/amil/post tribulation thinker on this forum

And I will show you that you have met your match and more

You are a very presumptuous person and I see those like you all over the Internet media boards

So hang on and I will meet you with more supportive scripture than you can swallow

I also know that you will not bend .... neither will I .... so get your blade sharpened up

We will see just what you are made of

I was sent a recent e-mail to come and join this forum by the board management, and now I see why the forum attraction is dwindling

I may have to communicate with the same and ask why they would allow one like you to post here

However, do not fear I actually like your types on board .... easy to teach against for those who look on and want to learn something

toknowthetruth

May 11, 2015
I would just like to interject a general comment about some of the recent posts that to me seemed a bit uncharitable. I don't know of any interpretations out there that don't have problems here or there. Seems to me, considering the amount of Bible based interpretations out there, don't think it's a very good practice for someone to insist there's is "the" right interpretation. Only reason I can see for it is because the interpretation isn't very convincing and therefor needs to be propped up by means other than those based on sound evidence. I'm not saying someone shouldn't be convinced about there interpretation, but a little humility to at least admit the possibility of being wrong would make discussions a bit more smooth. After all, no one here is perfect, right? :)

keras

Writer of Bible study guides
Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
In no way has the 70th 'week' of Daniel 9:25-27 yet taken place.
After 7 weeks, then another 62 weeks, that equal 434 years, Messiah the Prince was removed and no one will take His part. This is up to the Crucifixion. Then there was the cataclysm of the Roman war and the Jewish deportation. That last 7 years period doesn't fit anywhere at that time.
Looking back at verse 24; at the end of the 70 weeks, rebellion will be stopped, sin brought to an end, iniquity expiated, everlasting righteousness ushered in, visions and Prophecy ratified and the Holy Place anointed. NOT happened as yet.

Those who refute the idea of a new Temple, should be more circumspect. Abuse and rude accusations of those who do see this happening in the prophesies, is a very poor way to put your case.
As I have pointed out, God wanted a Temple in the past and His prophets declare there will be one in the future. Ezekiel 43:10-12 says that provided the Israelites repent of their sins, they can carry out the plans to build God's House; the Temple, as described.
Then John is given a measuring rod to measure the Temple, that will be given over to the Gentiles for 42 months, that is for the last half of the Seventieth week. Rev 11:1-2

zeke25

May 18, 2014
Western USA
Straightshot said:
"You have posts #32 and #51 (para 9 - all of it) with Scriptural proof that the 70th week has come and gone."

Well you sound like a congenial dude .... is this what you do when a new poster comes to this board?

If so, I bet that not many come here, and this is why the board attraction dwindling

I will post much on this forum and I will also tell you that people with attitudes do not impress me

I will also tell you the 70 week decreed for Israel is still pending whether you think so or not

I know all all about your Darby rant which is David McPherson's perpetrated hoax .... and I will match and beat any preteristic/amil/post tribulation thinker on this forum

And I will show you that you have met your match and more

You are a very presumptuous person and I see those like you all over the Internet media boards

So hang on and I will meet you with more supportive scripture than you can swallow

I also know that you will not bend .... neither will I .... so get your blade sharpened up

We will see just what you are made of

I was sent a recent e-mail to come and join this forum by the board management, and now I see why the forum attraction is dwindling

I may have to communicate with the same and ask why they would allow one like you to post here

However, do not fear I actually like your types on board .... easy to teach against for those who look on and want to learn something

Proverbs 8:13 KJV, "The fear of [Yahowah] is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate."

Proverbs 9:8 KJV, "Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee."

I doubt that you will hear from me again. I do not want to stir up your hatred any more than it is already stirred. You've had nothing to offer thus far except to strut around like a rooster and puff yourself up and make threats. Go make them to someone who cares.

zeke25