Third Temple

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
It seem to me you can not divide the word of GodJesus very well and do not understand bible prophecy at all very well
[SIZE=large]II Timothy 2:16-18 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=large]Consistent Preterism is a belief that the return of Jesus Christ has already taken place and that all prophecy has been fulfilled. Proponents of this system will have you to believe that it is merely a slight difference of eschatological opinions; however, I contend that it is a dangerous, cancerous false doctrine that has dire consequence to the faith of some who may fall prey to its malicious teaching. It is a form of the same ancient heresy Paul warned Timothy about in II Timothy 2:15-18 "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness. And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus; Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some" (Emphasis DPN).[/SIZE] Hymenaus and Philetus also taught that the future resurrection had already taken place just as modern consistent Preterism teaches today. Unfortunately, it does not stop with the resurrection, but to be consistent they teach that all prophecy is fulfilled. Any prophetical passage in all of Holy Scripture you can name, any future event in God's Word, it has already taken place; everything to the point they teach we are now living in the new Heaven and new Earth. Through the course of this discourse I intend to bring to light this heresy, which I believe to be in many cases, is a damnable heresy, and show why it is indeed a dangerous error, not simply another view of a "non-essential" matter. This is not a new doctrine, and is believed and propagated even among those that call themselves Landmark Baptists. Hymenaus and Philetus might have taught church truth. You may have heard a hearty amen from them hearing a message on the doctrines of Grace; but they taught a deadly heresy, and there are some who do the same. They say they agree with us on church authority, and closed communion; they say they agree with us on other Baptist distinctives, but spread a dangerous heresy.

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
keras said:
Stan, I have to wonder at your Bible understanding. Quoting a situation that will be AFTER the Millennium, hardly makes your case. In fact, because John mentions that for eternity there will be no Temple, means that before that time there WILL be a Temple.
It is consistent with there being NO further temples at all. During the millennium, Jesus will reign on earth, no temple needed, afterwards on the NEW earth in the NEW Jerusalem God will reign, no temple needed. If you can't see the thread of God's logic run through His word, you can't understand it.

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
blessedhope said:
Marcus. I bet if you asked K and S if GodJesus is finished with the jewish state and Israel and they have nothing to do with bible prophecy anymore> they will say YES! They are preterists and their apostate minds cant wrap around a third temple! even if the bible says yes there will be a third temple!
If you are referring to keras and I, you are way off base, and apparently know nothing about Preterism, partial or otherwise.
I am not one and although I don't agree with keras on his POV in this matter, I don't think he is one either. You're best to ask rather that accuse anyone of anything, or we may label you a troll.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
How can you say there is no third temple Ezek 40-48, 2 Thess 2:4. That is where antichrist sets up shop in Matt 24:15. Similar to how Antiochus profaned the temple in Dan 8:13.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
OK> I will ask SJ> you seem to say there will be no third temple> so what do you think of the Jews back in their home land ? can you tell me? Why they are back and does this have anything to bible prophecy ? I will wait for your thread.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
SJ > You're best to ask rather that accuse> Just blows my mind> I have and he shot me down!!> can you read or not?

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
SJ> I will ask you one more time , what are your thoughts about the jews coming back to their home land after 2000 years and the state of Israel> does this have anything to do with bible prophecy and Jacobs troubles of the end times?

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
See what the problem I have with this . the church was never promised a kingdom on earth! If you look at so called Christian or occult they are building the kingdom on earth. The only promise of inheritance and land on this earth is the Jewish nation that will go into the mill! Enjoy

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Prove me Wrong! iy will come to pass Zechariah 8:23 (KJV) Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew , saying , We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
blessedhope said:
OK> I will ask SJ> you seem to say there will be no third temple> so what do you think of the Jews back in their home land ? can you tell me? Why they are back and does this have anything to bible prophecy ? I will wait for your thread.
First, I suggest you quote posts you are addressing so context can be maintained.

I think it's great for the Jews to be repatriated. As I have not really ever studied it as a Biblical issue, I have no opinion on that, but feel free to show us where you think it is in scripture, if you do think so.

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
blessedhope said:
SJ > You're best to ask rather that accuse> Just blows my mind> I have and he shot me down!!> can you read or not?
Again, please learn how to use this forum and exercise some patience. I may be retired, but I don't live for CB debate. Sometimes I actually avoid it due to how it upsets me.

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
blessedhope said:
SJ> I will ask you one more time , what are your thoughts about the jews coming back to their home land after 2000 years and the state of Israel> does this have anything to do with bible prophecy and Jacobs troubles of the end times?
You really need to learn to be patient blessedhope.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
SJ. just luv IT !! You should of been a politician then a threader> a lot of nothing when your Gig is up with your buddy!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
You seem to like to thread and talk but this seems to be very hard for you but I will ask you one more time SJ> what are your thoughts about the jews coming back to their home land after 2000 years and the state of Israel> does this have anything to do with bible prophecy and Jacobs troubles of the end times?

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
blessedhope said:
SJ. just luv IT !! You should of been a politician then a threader> a lot of nothing when your Gig is up with your buddy!
What is your mother tongue, because it can't possibly be English. You don't seem very comfortable using it or understanding it.

zeke25

May 18, 2014
Western USA
Marcus O'Reillius said:
God doesn't go badkwards?

No. God doesn't change.

There is nothing wrong with a Temple per se. Not only did God ordain it with Moses, there's one in Heaven right now!

The Jews will rebuild the Temple with the help of the Gentiles.
This is getting quite comical. Stan doesn't listen to you anymore and I don't listen to Keras for obvious reasons. And even though Stan is giving you fairly good information of this subject, he might flip if I weigh in too heavily, because he loves showing his posterior to me - ugly man ugly. So, Marcus and Keras, you love the gospel of man. Go find someone who is buying it, the world is full of foolish men who love the gospel of man (can't leave the physical and move into the spiritual). I prefer the Gospel of Christ. And no one has provided a Scripture that negates the OP yet. Go figure. LOL. Makes me wonder if everyone is really debating no one.
zeke25

Marcus O'Reillius

Jan 20, 2014
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Strange person... Gospel of Man... yeah, right.

It's in the Bible. If you choose to take a different route, fine. As far as Stan, well, he is on his own too. What I find funny is those who must destroy a literal belief in end-time prophecy, like you zeke.