Third Temple

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

zeke25

May 18, 2014
Western USA
For those you who want to see a third Temple built to satisfy your convoluted eschatology, please explain what you intend to do with this Temple? We certainly will not be worshipping there - no one will.

John 4:21-24 KJV, “21 [Yahoshua] saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. 22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. 23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.” No need for a third physical Temple, we will not be worshipping in Jerusalem. And this is not a future event, the time now is, and that was written about 2,000 years ago.

For all you fake Christians out there, just keep on worshipping in the physical, keep sending money to Jerusalem to build a third Temple, and keep teaching the gospel of man. You will be rewarded in accordance with your deeds. Rather you should fear God and repent.

Zeke25

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Zeke.

That’s an interesting li’l tirade; however, the Scriptures STILL promise a third (and a fourth) Temple. Just because YOU don’t like it doesn’t mean that they won’t be built.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
The bible say the third temple will be built! And who am I to say the sword oF GodJesus is wrong! Enjoy

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
And as I read the third temple is ready to GO Just the will to do it, coincidence I think not. Enjoy

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Z. I don't think you understand bible prophecy very well, and you like to take just a verse and make it your whole understanding of the third temple> dig a little deeper then skin deep! Enjoy

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
If you want to take it in a diff angle , satan wants this temple built! Let us consider the five "I WILLS" of Lucifer as found in Isaiah 14:1314:
1) "I WILL ASCEND INTO HEAVEN." Lucifer wanted to mount up or scale to the heavens. He desired to occupy the highest heavens: to probe, and to penetrate the kingdom of the infinite God. He wanted to have a very HIGH position!
2) "I WILL EXALT MY THRONE ABOVE THE STARS OF GOD." Lucifer’s position and service before God’s throne was not enough. He wanted a throne from which he could exercise final authority and make decisions pertaining to the angelic host ("the stars of God"). He wanted to rule over all the angels. God had made him an exalted angel, but Lucifer wanted to be exalted even more. (He was not content to shine as the "morning star"; he wanted to shine as the star of stars--with a brilliance that would far outshine all the other stars (even as the sun’s brightness makes all the other stars fade away so that you cannot even see them during daylight hours).
3) "I WILL SIT ALSO UPON THE MOUNT OF THE CONGREGATION." He desired to sit or be enthroned in the highest place having all the angelic assemblies in submission to him. He wanted to be the center of attention. He wanted to be IDOLIZED by all.
4) "I WILL ASCEND ABOVE THE HEIGHTS OF THE CLOUDS." "Clouds" are often used in the Bible to speak of the glory of God (see Matthew 24:30; Acts 1:9; Rev. 1:7). Lucifer coveted God’s glory for his own. He failed to acknowledge that his glory and beauty all came from and was dependent upon God. In his sinful pride, Lucifer wanted a glory that would impress and dazzle all creatures.
5) "I WILL BE LIKE THE MOST HIGH." He wanted to be EQUAL with God and to take God’s place as Possessor and Ruler of all. He wanted to become a completely independent creature, responsible to no one.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
You have to understand that the end times and bible prophecy has to do with the jews and the state of Israel , not New York city or America or even the Church, that's why its called Jacobs Troubles. Enjoy

zeke25

May 18, 2014
Western USA
Retrobyter said:
Shalom, Zeke.

That’s an interesting li’l tirade; however, the Scriptures STILL promise a third (and a fourth) Temple. Just because YOU don’t like it doesn’t mean that they won’t be built.
Can't even support your position. That's because the Bible doesn't support it.

zeke25

May 18, 2014
Western USA
blessedhope said:
Z. I don't think you understand bible prophecy very well, and you like to take just a verse and make it your whole understanding of the third temple> dig a little deeper then skin deep! Enjoy
You haven't dug at all. Besides, do you really think there is only one Scripture. Time to start reading.

zeke25

May 18, 2014
Western USA
blessedhope said:
If you want to take it in a diff angle , satan wants this temple built! Let us consider the five "I WILLS" of Lucifer as found in Isaiah 14:1314:
1) "I WILL ASCEND INTO HEAVEN." Lucifer wanted to mount up or scale to the heavens. He desired to occupy the highest heavens: to probe, and to penetrate the kingdom of the infinite God. He wanted to have a very HIGH position!
2) "I WILL EXALT MY THRONE ABOVE THE STARS OF GOD." Lucifer’s position and service before God’s throne was not enough. He wanted a throne from which he could exercise final authority and make decisions pertaining to the angelic host ("the stars of God"). He wanted to rule over all the angels. God had made him an exalted angel, but Lucifer wanted to be exalted even more. (He was not content to shine as the "morning star"; he wanted to shine as the star of stars--with a brilliance that would far outshine all the other stars (even as the sun’s brightness makes all the other stars fade away so that you cannot even see them during daylight hours).
3) "I WILL SIT ALSO UPON THE MOUNT OF THE CONGREGATION." He desired to sit or be enthroned in the highest place having all the angelic assemblies in submission to him. He wanted to be the center of attention. He wanted to be IDOLIZED by all.
4) "I WILL ASCEND ABOVE THE HEIGHTS OF THE CLOUDS." "Clouds" are often used in the Bible to speak of the glory of God (see Matthew 24:30; Acts 1:9; Rev. 1:7). Lucifer coveted God’s glory for his own. He failed to acknowledge that his glory and beauty all came from and was dependent upon God. In his sinful pride, Lucifer wanted a glory that would impress and dazzle all creatures.
5) "I WILL BE LIKE THE MOST HIGH." He wanted to be EQUAL with God and to take God’s place as Possessor and Ruler of all. He wanted to become a completely independent creature, responsible to no one.
Lucifer is not in the Bible. That is a usurped name.

zeke25

May 18, 2014
Western USA
blessedhope said:
You have to understand that the end times and bible prophecy has to do with the jews and the state of Israel , not New York city or America or even the Church, that's why its called Jacobs Troubles. Enjoy
Well that sure clears it up for me.LOL. Now how are we going to clear it up for you? What a bunch of jokers answering this post. Go back and read the OP. Find me a Scripture that overrides the one posted there. Oh, and BTW, if you find a contradictory Scripture, that doesn't work. The Scriptures do not contradict.

zeke25

May 18, 2014
Western USA
Hucksters and disinformation agents raising their skirts again. No guarantee I'll return to this thread again. He who has ears to hear, let him hear. Rev. 22:11.

Marcus O'Reillius

Jan 20, 2014
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said the abomination of desolation would be standing in the holy place zeke.

Where is the holy place?
And when did or will this happen?

Marcus O'Reillius

Jan 20, 2014
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus puts the abomination of desolation, spoken of by the prophet Daniel, in the Holy Place, which according to Scripture, is inside the Temple.

Paul says the Man of Lawlessness sets himself up in the Temple.

Zeke's criticism is without merit because no Christian needs a Temple in Jerusalem; the Jews do.

When you see the Temple being built, you can know we're in the one 'seven'.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
aS I HAVE GOT THIS FORUM INSPeCTS AND FILTERS ALL !. THAT IS TOTAL CONTROL AS I SEE IT AND THE aNTI_cHRIST AND THE WORLD SYSTEM IS ALREADY ON THIS FORUM!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
aS I HAVE GOT THIS FORUM INSPeCTS AND FILTERS ALL !. THAT IS TOTAL CONTROL AS I SEE IT AND THE aNTI_cHRIST AND THE WORLD SYSTEM IS ALREADY ON THIS FORUM!
I have yet to find a single christian forum where he isnt. Funny way to yell without yelling.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
This is a very good Vid> no sex and bad words!> Sorry > its very bad words to a dying planet and this forum!

zeke25

May 18, 2014
Western USA
Marcus O'Reillius said:
Jesus puts the abomination of desolation, spoken of by the prophet Daniel, in the Holy Place, which according to Scripture, is inside the Temple.

Paul says the Man of Lawlessness sets himself up in the Temple.

Zeke's criticism is without merit because no Christian needs a Temple in Jerusalem; the Jews do.

When you see the Temple being built, you can know we're in the one 'seven'.
I'm sorry, I came back.

I didn't see your Scripture that supports your mistaken eschatology. I guess you didn't write it loud enough.

Apparently, you don't know what the abomination of desolation means. Luke 21:20, the abomination is an army surrounding Jerusalem, an army that will cause desolation.

You also don't know what the third temple is. It is the born again Christians.

Daniel's 70th week expired right after the 69th week. There is no time gap between them.

The Jews do not need a temple in Jerusalem, nor will they ever get another one.

You need to start studying your Bible and stop listening to the gospel of man preached by apostates and reprobates and churches.

zeke25