This is tooooooooo easy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many of you posters are sitting at an airport right now? This is when you kick back and find a spot where you can watch mental cases yell and scream at a person who has zero responsibility and zero authority to solve the problem.....The biggest travel impact is not tourists...it's thousands of business travelers that were due to be at a meeting early this morning. For example: I would be in Detroit and due for a meeting in Green Bay with a room full of Utility Engineers at 9 AM. Then be on a flight at 12 for Syracuse ....If I was in Canada, I may be in Edmonton and due for Calgary then on to Montreal and tackle meetings at each stop....

This fouls up the flight schedule for every airline today ....not the fact that every plane is on the ground until 9AM ....But every pilot sitting in an Airport right now is losing 2-4 hours on the ground while the 10 hour on duty clock is ticking away ....

The funny part is the vane attempt to blame Pete ......