Thoughting again!....oh no, is that allowed?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and does not Rome believe they are guided by the Spirit, the holy one at that? Numbers have always been used by man as evidence of being right. What if the whole world believed the wrong, would that make it right?
Again, I am talking about how God has guided mankind. I am not one to bash Catholics. They have faith in Jesus, the Son of God. I don't recall seeing any statues of Michael ... at least they know who Jesus is.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Putting Michael aside, I was reading Judges 2, which says an angel led the people out of Egypt. Is this angel also God?
Putting Michael aside? Are you JW? Is Michael your savior? If you want to ask questions you should also answer questions.

NayborBear

Jan 21, 2020
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would guess it doesn't agree with our Christian Bible or it would be in the Bible.

I would think that people might be a little more interested in hearing the words of the only other man besides Elijah that God thought worthy enough to not taste death of the flesh.

Anyways. Keep the faith!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not affiliated with the church by that name. But my question remains unanswered.
You said: "I am a unitarian Christian.

I'm just curious of the major doctrinal differences you have with Kingdom Hall. Can you be more specific with your question?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would think that people might be a little more interested in hearing the words of the only other man besides Elijah that God thought worthy enough to not taste death of the flesh.

Anyways. Keep the faith!
I'm sure there are very good reasons it's not in the Bible.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Putting Michael aside, I was reading Judges 2, which says an angel led the people out of Egypt. Is this angel also God?
Yes it is God.

Judges 2:1 (NKJV)
1 Then the Angel of the LORD came up from Gilgal to Bochim, and said: "I led you up from Egypt and brought you to the land of which I swore to your fathers; and I said, 'I will never break My covenant with you.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Putting Michael aside? Are you JW? Is Michael your savior? If you want to ask questions you should also answer questions.
Why feel the need to categorise because a question is asked....why not just answer it?

The religious crowd also freaked out when Nicodemus made an enquiry 'are you also from Galilee?' John 7:52
Whenever there's categorising manifests it indicates feeling threatened!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why feel the need to categorise because a question is asked....why not just answer it?

The religious crowd also freaked out when Nicodemus made an enquiry 'are you also from Galilee?' John 7:52
Whenever there's categorising manifests it indicates feeling threatened!
Common beliefs among Satanic cults are denial that Jesus is God and Hell fire is eternal.