Thoughts on the events of 9/11/2001

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and there's much much more than this info if you want to hear it...

The Israeli Mossad were at least ankle deep in the 9/11 plot/event

I await your evidence. but please spare me "unamed govt. officials, who cannot provide info for it is classified" stuff. that is inadmissible anywhere in the world except to those who start with a presuppositional bias.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is 'the final solution' and where did you uncover what it really meant Ron?

From Nazi archived documents showed on ww 2 films. It was well known Hitler was anti Jewish and blamed the Jews for the german ills. The allies freed many death camps where Jews were near starved and piles of Jewish bodies were uncovered.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I await your evidence. but please spare me "unamed govt. officials, who cannot provide info for it is classified" stuff. that is inadmissible anywhere in the world except to those who start with a presuppositional bias.
Typical of you. You first accuse, then want the one accused, ME, to prove YOUR accusation is wrong. What gives you the 'high' moral road here? If you accuse someone please back it up with YOUR evidence. It is the right and decent thing to do. I never accused you of anything...yet, besides revealing an obvious irresponsible trend of yours, as seen from other threads, in how you converse with folks..as you look 'down' at them.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From Nazi archived documents showed on ww 2 films. It was well known Hitler was anti Jewish and blamed the Jews for the german ills. The allies freed many death camps where Jews were near starved and piles of Jewish bodies were uncovered.
So I ask you once more, what is Anti-Semitism, to you? And what is meant by the 'final solution?' I do not expect either one will be answered to any casual observer's satisfaction.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow talk about making a mountain out of grains of sand!

Gage has spoken at all sorts of ideological and non-ideological gatherings. His focus is to get the message out that the towers were intentionally dropped! I suppose you would accuse a pastor of being a drunk, because he walks into a barf to preach to the people there .

ADL is a non-Christian site as opposed to an anti Christian site. they do not believe in Christianity (being Jewish), but do not promote hatred of the faith.

Mossad has spied on america for decades as we have spied on Israel for decades. So your point?

So all your evidence is an unnamed govt. official not telling any info about an Israeli spy ring connection to 9-11
Think about how microscopically thin your evidence really is!

Well after years of studying the events of 9/11 freom many facets and angfles including the supposed anti-semitic angle, and based on you rsubatomic thin evidence so far, I think I am on solid ground.

Israel is no saint, but no one has produced any solid evidence to date to show that Israel had any collaberation with the 19 Arab fundamentalists or the US govt, to bring the three towers down.

There were no 19 Arab terrorists that did the deed on 9/11 Ron....you are truly mistaken. I do not blame you as most bought into the lies of this infamous event

So you are an apologetic and a very poor one at that. What are you really defending? Have you had the opportunity to speak or communicate with Richard G? I have and more, about 16 or so years ago, before he got his site up concerning the truth of 9-11. I might know a bit more about the man than you do. Just saying....I was a part of the founding movement.. I was also the 25th to sign the petition of redress to Congress for the real truth of the matter...My name can be found on his site today.

https://www.ae911truth.org

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Typical of you. You first accuse, then want the one accused, ME, to prove YOUR accusation is wrong. What gives you the 'high' moral road here? If you accuse someone please back it up with YOUR evidence. It is the right and decent thing to do. I never accused you of anything...yet, besides revealing an obvious irresponsible trend of yours, as seen from other threads, in how you converse with folks..as you look 'down' at them.

You said you had more evidence. I am simply asking for the evidence that you said you have that proves Gage is antisemitic and that the Jews were involved in 9/11

So you are an apologetic and a very poor one at that. What are you really defending? Have you had the opportunity to speak or communicate with Richard G? I have and more, about 16 or so years ago, before he got his site up concerning the truth of 9-11. I might know a bit more about the man than you do. Just saying....I was a part of the founding movement.. I was also the 25th to sign the petition of redress to Congress for the real truth of the matter...My name can be found on his site today.

good for you! but how does that make him antisemitic or that you have empirical evidence the Jews were involved in 9/11?

There were no 19 Arab terrorists that did the deed on 9/11 Ron....you are truly mistaken. I do not blame you as most bought into the lies of this infamous event

Well while I tend to agree that at least one of the planes was not a commercial plane based on teh compelling circumstantial evidence, there is no credible evidence that shows the Jews were involved.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well then show some evidence to prove otherwise. I have watched hundreds of hours of videos and seminars and talks and I have not heard one whiff of Jewish invovlement.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well then show some evidence to prove otherwise. I have watched hundreds of hours of videos and seminars and talks and I have not heard one whiff of Jewish invovlement.
Believe as you wish. I will now only meet you half way if I can now JUST get ONE answer to the two questions I posed from the start after you accused me of not believing as you do especially concerning the Mossad, and the Silverstein and Kissinger connection ...etc. Else I'm done here!

Good Day Ron.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I ask you once more, what is Anti-Semitism, to you? And what is meant by the 'final solution?' I do not expect either one will be answered to any casual observer's satisfaction.

anti-Semitism
[ˌan(t)ēˈseməˌtizəm, ˌanˌtīˈseməˌtizəm]
NOUN
  1. hostility to or prejudice against Jewish people.
That is antisemitism to me.

The term "Final Solution" was a euphemism used by the Nazis to refer to their plan for the annihilation of the Jewish people.[4] Some historians argue that the usual tendency of the German leadership was to be extremely guarded when discussing the Final Solution. For example, Mark Roseman wrote that euphemisms were "their normal mode of communicating about murder".[10] However, Jeffrey Herf has argued that the role of euphemisms in Nazi propaganda has been exaggerated, and in fact Nazi leaders often made direct threats against Jews.[11] For example, during his speech of 30 January 1939, Hitler threatened "the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe".[12]

This was the final solution!

Now what evidence can you present to show the Jews wee involved in the tower attacks of 9/11/01 ?

You have yet to show any connection between the dropping of the towers and the Mossad, Silverstein and or Kissinger except an unamed govt. official saying He could not reveal the info for it was classified. Not a strong case you have there.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
anti-Semitism
[ˌan(t)ēˈseməˌtizəm, ˌanˌtīˈseməˌtizəm]
NOUN
  1. hostility to or prejudice against Jewish people.
That is antisemitism to me.

The term "Final Solution" was a euphemism used by the Nazis to refer to their plan for the annihilation of the Jewish people.[4] Some historians argue that the usual tendency of the German leadership was to be extremely guarded when discussing the Final Solution. For example, Mark Roseman wrote that euphemisms were "their normal mode of communicating about murder".[10] However, Jeffrey Herf has argued that the role of euphemisms in Nazi propaganda has been exaggerated, and in fact Nazi leaders often made direct threats against Jews.[11] For example, during his speech of 30 January 1939, Hitler threatened "the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe".[12]

This was the final solution!

Now what evidence can you present to show the Jews wee involved in the tower attacks of 9/11/01 ?

You have yet to show any connection between the dropping of the towers and the Mossad, Silverstein and or Kissinger except an unamed govt. official saying He could not reveal the info for it was classified. Not a strong case you have there.

Where do I begin?

I see your references for your definition and meaning of 'Final Solution' is sourced from Wikipedia. IMO not a good choice. It's like asking a fox to sign a document that stated he will not eat the hens and chicks if you let him guard the hen house and be truthful. He will say yes, every time.

I happen to have a copy of the official and original German document translated into English of 1941 or 1942 I forget which at this point, addressing the ONLY place the 'Final Solution' was ever mentioned. And it's nothing like your description at all. Not even close. Yours is riddled with modern day propaganda and of many lies I'm afraid for obvious reasons to me. Hint: it had a specific meaning, and it had everything to do with emigration of people, only, and not death and torture...

Let me just address your short one-liner meaning of Anti-Semitism Ron. It takes time and effort to write and to do justice to any of these serious subjects.

And who are these Jews? Of Abraham, by blood or even by faith? Are these the so-called 'Chosen' people? These are the pivotal and critical questions.

A very, very short history is necessary to get the gist of my reasoning. It is a big subject to tackle, even with a dozen posts.

If one can show that these modern day Jews are not authentic Jews as from Christ's time and before, then these expressions of Anti-Semitic or Anti-Semitism become meaningless.

Today, these expressions are never used in an academic setting at all, as they were originally intended and coined. In fact you would be hard pressed to know it was ever coined in a university for non-political reasons.

In the late 1700s, in Germany, the terms were coined for the purpose solely as academic terms to separate or distinguish the Caucasian race and the other Middle Eastern tribes. The Middle Eastern language base is called Semite or Semitic. They were expressions to be used in the Universities for a specific purpose of study. This was the first and original meaning of the terms.

These terms were later redefined for discrimination purposes and as sharp political and activist terms. Tensions between the modern Jew and Europe again reached another boiling point as it did by 1200 AD.

It was redefined, and not really coined as some say. In 1879, a German activist named Wilhelm Marr used these terms to describe the anti-Jewish campaigns under way in central Europe at that time.

These terms were again redefined for a 3rd time.

A few years later, Theodor Herzl, who favored Christianity over Judaism, and the father of modern Zionism took these terms to fight against those who would defy or deter any Jew in their plight for a future physical homeland.

Then these terms were yet again redefined for the 4th time.

After WWII the terms Anti-Semite and Anti-Semitism took on an even more sinister meaning. Zionism, along with the so-called Holocaust and the new State of Israel cemented a new meaning that is the one used today and explained in nearly all dictionaries and encyclopedias.

Today it IMPLIES any discrimination against ALL Semites. Arabs and other peoples are also Semites, and yet they are not the targets of anti-Semitism as it is usually understood. The term is especially inappropriate as a label for the anti-Jewish prejudices, statements, or actions of Arabs or other Semites.

So these terms were re-invented for the primary purpose of creating a backlash of sympathy for 'Jews' of especially WWII and on, for the cause of Zionism and to make people rally round and give their full support to 'Israel' and the “persecuted” Chosen People.

Again I ask again, are these genuine Jews of Christ's time? I say resoundingly, no.

These are self-styled Jews of many persuasions, religions, and life-styles and many are political Jews, all masquerading as the historical Jew, Judahite or Judean. They in fact draw their ancestry from the Khazarians tribes of about 700-1000 AD. They lived especially on the North and Eastern parts surrounding the Black Sea. They never 'knew' the God of Abraham and their ancestors never set foot in the sands of Palestine or the Middle East in general. And they never spoke a Semite language let alone Hebrew. They were converted to the new religion of Judaism (codified around500 AD) founded in part by the religion of the Pharisees and their Rabbinical teachings and sayings.

I think this is a quick introduction and primer to this large subject as it is interwoven or meshed with other factors.

Unfortunately there is much propaganda and lies written on this subject, and sold as the truth.

If I get to your next description, of the 'Final Solution; you will see my writings will be of the same level of pessimism and criticism in an effort to reveal the truth.

The same as in the 9/11 event and much more.

Great Day Ron

APAK

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see your references for your definition and meaning of 'Final Solution' is sourced from Wikipedia. IMO not a good choice. It's like asking a fox to sign a document that stated he will not eat the hens and chicks if you let him guard the hen house and be truthful. He will say yes, every time.

Well it was for convenience and ease. I don't feel like going through Mein Kampf, Histories of WW 2 and the holocaust ( I was a history major focusing on teh treaty of versailles through the Marshall plan what seems like centuries ago now) But wiki sources it.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I happen to have a copy of the official and original German document translated into English of 1941 or 1942 I forget which at this point, addressing the ONLY place the 'Final Solution' was ever mentioned. And it's nothing like your description at all. Not even close. Yours is riddled with modern day propaganda and of many lies I'm afraid for obvious reasons to me. Hint: it had a specific meaning, and it had everything to do with emigration of people, only, and not death and torture...

And you will provde this evidence and a translation? Youy have a copy so you can scan and post it.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then these terms were yet again redefined for the 4th time.

After WWII the terms Anti-Semite and Anti-Semitism took on an even more sinister meaning. Zionism, along with the so-called Holocaust and the new State of Israel cemented a new meaning that is the one used today and explained in nearly all dictionaries and encyclopedias.

Today it IMPLIES any discrimination against ALL Semites. Arabs and other peoples are also Semites, and yet they are not the targets of anti-Semitism as it is usually understood. The term is especially inappropriate as a label for the anti-Jewish prejudices, statements, or actions of Arabs or other Semites.

I am well aware of this history of the term, but the popular most known term is to discirminate against Jews. What it means in academic and linguistic circles has little meaning in the real world.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again I ask again, are these genuine Jews of Christ's time? I say resoundingly, no.

These are self-styled Jews of many persuasions, religions, and life-styles and many are political Jews, all masquerading as the historical Jew, Judahite or Judean. They in fact draw their ancestry from the Khazarians tribes of about 700-1000 AD. They lived especially on the North and Eastern parts surrounding the Black Sea. They never 'knew' the God of Abraham and their ancestors never set foot in the sands of Palestine or the Middle East in general. And they never spoke a Semite language let alone Hebrew. They were converted to the new religion of Judaism (codified around500 AD) founded in part by the religion of the Pharisees and their Rabbinical teachings and sayings.

Well I await your "proof" these are khazars and not children of Israel. Yes the term Jew in its most literal sense means those of the tribe of Judah, but it has come to mean any Israelite colloquially. I use colloquial because that is where nearly all of us live!

Israelites never gave up on their claim to their ancestral and covenanted homeland- even after the diaspora of 70-135 AD. Yes there was many mixed marriages with Gentiles and those of other faiths. I do not worry much abou tthat. God is the one who is calling His covenant people back to Israel. I will let Him sort out the real from the phony. The codifed Judaism you speak of was and still is the Judaism that exists without the temple and all its systems. Once the temple is rebuilt, then the OT Judaism will be restored though god will not accept those sacrifices.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I get to your next description, of the 'Final Solution; you will see my writings will be of the same level of pessimism and criticism in an effort to reveal the truth.

The same as in the 9/11 event and much more.

Well I await empirical evidence and not hearsay that shows Israel involved in the 9/11 attacks.

All this primer you gave is well known and none of it was new to me. But you ignored the fact that in all the lands that Israel was scattered by God for the near two millenia, there were enormous pockets of Jews who remained faithful to Judaism the religion and for the most part kept their blood lines pure.

Having been to Israel and Hebrew University and spoken with many Rabbis, I know that just claiming ot be Jewish does not cut it. They scour a persons family history to insure that there is X% ( I forget how much) Jewish blood in them. Yes the Israeli society is very fractured. On the spiritual side you go from Liberal to the ultra orthidox to Messianic Jews. On the secular side, you go from the rabid Zionists to those who just want to live quietly in the land. Academics paint a general picture. But living in the real world shows a much different and closer p[icture of real life.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't read all the posts. but I will share what my experience is around 9/11.

Beginning in January of 2001, in my late 20's ...I began getting memories that happened when I was about 10yrs old. In these memories, my mother and I were shown events that would happen in the future. We were shown airplanes crashing into buildings and into a field ....lots of destruction, fire, death, sadness, and chaos.

We were shown these things would happen. Idk the technology they used, but it was as if you were watching it in realtime, life sized ...but standing outside it. Not really like a screen ....but as if you're there, but not touched by it (physically).

This would have been in the early 1980's that we were shown. (My mother and I, both being used in the government's MK Ultra programs.) I didn't understand why the memories ....until after the events happened.

All this being said, I cannot say I know exactly how they carried it out. Bit I do know it was planned at least 20 years in
advance.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I do Ron, and since that time I received it, I've noticed that a fairly reliable US government site has it for you to see online...I'm sure there are more places today.

here's the link

Translation of Document, "Conference Record, The Final Solution of the Jewish Problem, Berlin, January 20, 1942" | Harry S. Truman

Great Day to you

Yes this conference was of senior Nazi officials in Wannasee. But it does not address what took place afterwards with the construction of 5 more extermination camps and then the systremic extermination of Jews from all Nazi occupied territories.

This may help you:

Deportation of German Jews, September 1941 – The Holocaust Explained: Designed for schools

Hope this helps.

Great day to you.

TGeh fact that Germany murdered 6 millioon Jews just for being Jewish is beyond historic dispute.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes this conference was of senior Nazi officials in Wannasee. But it does not address what took place afterwards with the construction of 5 more extermination camps and then the systremic extermination of Jews from all Nazi occupied territories.

This may help you:

Deportation of German Jews, September 1941 – The Holocaust Explained: Designed for schools

Hope this helps.

Great day to you.

TGeh fact that Germany murdered 6 millioon Jews just for being Jewish is beyond historic dispute.

Ron. I just do not agree with your reference here and any other ones that pointed to Extermination Camps in Poland without any real evidence. I have quite a bit of scientific and eyewitness data to show otherwise, besides strong circumstantial data. Ground penetrating data, extensive chemical analysis and the impossibility of incinerating the suggested number of people over months with the size and capacity of incineration units.

Does any pro-death camps reference show scientific data to prove such heinous crimes were committed? You won't find any of this type of evidence except deliberate picture poses of ovens and piles of shoes etc, to place the thoughts in ones mind of exterminations. No, these 'piles' were necessary to separate, to sanitize because of the LICE and typhoid epidemic from 1943 to the beginning of 1945. Yes you will find drawings of the camps to somehow convince you they were death camps and without any basis. Remember, there were more other Nationalities that died of typhus anf the lack of food and medicines that these Jews at these camps. And they were not 'exterminated' either.

I have text of the curator and property manager at Auschwitz from about 1943 to after the War. He emphatically stated that there is no forensic evidence of a death camp. He further went on to reveal that the Soviets who arrived there months ahead of the Allies, deliberately modified rooms and added new vents and even windows to support the ghastly theory of gassing in the showers. Your references would never face this truth because that is not that agenda. And remember who still ran the Soviet union at that time - Zionist Jews. It was in their interests to forge and fake crime scenes.

You do know that the German guards and staff and event SS mingled with the camp's residence. At Auschwitz, they played soccer, and performed swimming contests. They even performed together on a stage. They also had a well equipped library. And to think that after teasing then with all these luxuries and this socialization they then would stealthily gas and incinerate them is prosperous. Remember that the camp was there to support the German war industry. I believe ball bearing and rubber products were associated with Auschwitz. They had to leave the camp to get there to work.

Both the typhoid outbreak and the allies deliberately pounding the supply lines to the camps, beginning late in 1943 of the train lines. roads and bridges, depriving the camps of needs medicines and food caused the majority of deaths at these camps. And this bombing was done on purpose to achieve their intended outcome.

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ron. I just do not agree with your reference here and any other ones that pointed to Extermination Camps in Poland without any real evidence. I have quite a bit of scientific and eyewitness data to show otherwise, besides strong circumstantial data. Ground penetrating data, extensive chemical analysis and the impossibility of incinerating the suggested number of people over months with the size and capacity of incineration units.

33,659 Concentration Camp Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images

these are pictures of teh polish camps.

Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka, Auschwitz-Birkenau and Majdanek

Here are the names of teh extermination camps in Poland during WW 2.

Documenting Numbers of Victims of the Holocaust and Nazi Persecution | Holocaust Encyclopedia (ushmm.org)

this shows the deaths by extermination camp and total deaths as a result of Nazi killing both civilian and military.

You can also see other WW @ documents.

The fact of Nazi extermination of Jews specifically due to intense hatred is one of the most established empirical facts of WW 2.

YOu also forget that many were not incinerated. Many when rairoaded in in cattle cars tro the death camps, were relieved of their possesions, heads shaved (even women) gold and silver teweth pulled, Jewelry removed, and they were led to the "showers" where they were gassed with Zyklon B and then buried in mass graves.

When the allies liberated the camps, they uncovered many of these mass graves and forced the German citizenry to parade by and see the atrocities that were happening right under their noses.

the internet is filled with reams and reams and reams of empirical evidence and certifed research showing the atrocities Nazis did to the Jews.

TGeh Jews were put in ice baths in the middle of winter to see how long it would take to freeze to death.

The were fileted alive to see how much pain one can endure

they were kept awake to see ho wlong people could stay awake before collapsing or going mad.

Amongst other atrocities that Dr. Mengele and His trained medical barbarians performed on what they conidered a sub human race and virus in the world that needed to be eradicated.

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ