Threat to Democracy?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It can be plural, but it is not plural for the true God in the Hebrew language.

Not "it can be" but it is PLURAL everytime you SEE Elohim/God , Elohenu/God , Elohe/God

Now you are saying that Elohim lied by attributing to Elohim a single identity which is a incorrect.

Exodus 3:16
Moreover God said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: ‘The Lord God of your fathers,
the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.
This is My Name forever, and this is My Memorial to all generations.

Read Revelation 21:8 outloud to yourself: "All liars shall have their part in the Lake of Fire"

Do it while you look yourself in the mirror and then ask the person in the mirror if he wants to end up there!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not "it can be" but it is PLURAL everytime you SEE Elohim/God , Elohenu/God , Elohe/God

Now you are saying that Elohim lied by attributing to Elohim a single identity which is a lie.

Exodus 3:16
Moreover God said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: ‘The Lord God of your fathers,
the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.
This is My Name forever, and this is My Memorial to all generations.

Read Revelation 21:8 outloud to yourself: "All liars shall have their part in the Lake of Fire"

Do it while you look yourself in the mirror and then ask the person in the mirror if he wants to end up there!
It's good to see someone else defending the Christian Bible from Kingdom Hall attacks!

Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's good to see someone else defending the Christian Bible from Kingdom Hall attacks!
Blantant twisting of Scripture, especially when it comes to the Truth of Elohim, is in eternal jeopardy.

The Jewish people do not know their Messiah because they lost their way to Truth when they deviated in unbelief.

Notice how jw doctrine follows the same path.

Reactions: amigo de christo

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That doesn't say he is God. Jesus has a God-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--God does not have a God.
Did you SEE the BIG Heart of Love i left for you on this Post of yours!

WHY?

Because you are 100% CORRECT when you say God does not have a God!
AND
No one comes to the FATHER but thru the Son.
AND
This is Eternal Life, to know the One True God AND the LORD Jesus whom HE Sent.
AND
There is but one Savior = the LORD = who came Tabernacled/Resided with us and walked this earth = God in Person.
AND
If you have SEEN the LORD you have SEEN the FATHER as well!
AND
We KNOW the above statement is TRUE because the WORD said "no one has SEEN the FATHER but the SON"
AND
The HOLY SPIRIT, who also is ELOHIM/God, will not forgive anyone who blasphemes Him!
AND
ALL Judgment has been given to the SON
AND
the LORD said, "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him—the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blantant twisting of Scripture, especially when it comes to the Truth of Elohim, is in eternal jeopardy.

The Jewish people do not know their Messiah because they lost their way to Truth when they deviated in unbelief.

THE HARLOT and a harlot will always deviate . As does mormon and scores of others . THE HARLOT has many daughter faiths .
For you can take one out of THE HARLOT but often NOT THE HARLOT out of the person .
And now MAMA is calling her harlots home to be as one . THE END HOUR is upon us .
FROM a love that came of the world cometh the greatest of all baths for blood upon and against the saints that conformed not .
a love that cometh of the mystery of inquity will come full force against the LOVE that cometh of GOD, the mystery of the true faith .

AND david , CAN NO MAN POTLICIAN OR GOVT STOP IT . The worst hour of all tribulation that has been
and has come against the true saints , WILL HIT A FAST SHORT PEAK against any and all worldwide
who dared to oppose its false love . AKA , ITS COMING against the true saints WHO SAT UNDER CHRIST and stayed IN THAT BIBLE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Thomas was speaking this to Jesus Christ, not just speaking out like in vain.
THOMAS KNELT BEFORE JESUS and SAID THIS
AND JESUS DID NOT CORRECT HIM .
JOHN simply kneeled before an angel and the ANGEL STOPPED HIM AND SAID WORSHIP GOD
the SPIRIT OF PROPHECY IS THE TESTIMONY OF CHRIST .

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
THOMAS KNELT BEFORE JESUS and SAID THIS
AND JESUS DID NOT CORRECT HIM .
JOHN simply kneeled before an angel and the ANGEL STOPPED HIM AND SAID WORSHIP GOD
the SPIRIT OF PROPHECY IS THE TESTIMONY OF CHRIST .
Matthew 8
1 When He had come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed Him.
2 And behold, a leper came and worshiped Him, saying, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean.”

3 Then Jesus put out His hand and touched him, saying, “I am willing; be cleansed.” Immediately his leprosy was cleansed.

Read full chapter

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you SEE the BIG Heart of Love i left for you on this Post of yours!

WHY?

Because you are 100% CORRECT when you say God does not have a God!
AND
No one comes to the FATHER but thru the Son.
AND
This is Eternal Life, to know the One True God AND the LORD Jesus whom HE Sent.
AND
There is but one Savior = the LORD = who came Tabernacled/Resided with us and walked this earth = God in Person.
AND
If you have SEEN the LORD you have SEEN the FATHER as well!
AND
We KNOW the above statement is TRUE because the WORD said "no one has SEEN the FATHER but the SON"
AND
The HOLY SPIRIT, who also is ELOHIM/God, will not forgive anyone who blasphemes Him!
AND
ALL Judgment has been given to the SON
AND
the LORD said, "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him—the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day!
GOD WHO CREATED ALL THINGS THROUGH JESUS CHRIST .
exactly my friend . GOD IS HIS WORD and HIS WORD BE HE . GOD SPOKE and it was created .
HE came to die on a cross made of wood
yet had MADE the very hill upon which it stood .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

But just as back then so is it now . THE SHEEP DO NOT HEED the voice of a stranger . SO TOO it be TODAY .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 8
1 When He had come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed Him.
2 And behold, a leper came and worshiped Him, saying, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean.”

3 Then Jesus put out His hand and touched him, saying, “I am willing; be cleansed.” Immediately his leprosy was cleansed.

Read full chapter
This man does speak blasphemies , for ONLY GOD has power to forgive sins .
THEY said that about JESUS CHRIST when he had told the parlayzed man whom they had lowered through the roof top .
WHEN JESUS saw His and their faith , HE had said YOUR SINS BE FORGIVEN THEE .
THE SON OF MAN HAS POWER TO FORGIVE SINS . they knew it was GOD alone who could do that
THEY JUST DIDNT RECONIZE THE WORD IN FLESH as GOD or even OF GOD .
LIKE many today ..........
JESUS has become what the doctrines of men gone wrong has taught them to believe . ONLY
it aint JESUS they be a preaching at all . its another jesus . one that muslims and buddists and any other religoin
can freely accept . BUT IT AINT JESUS CHRIST so IT WONT BE SAVING A ONE OF THEM .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Thomas was speaking this to Jesus Christ with whom he was talking, not just speaking out like in vain.
Had JESUS spoke this out in 'vain' He would of committed sin.

And even such a small infraction as that would of VOIDED His ability to go to the Cross as the sinless spotless Lamb.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But just as back then so is it now . THE SHEEP DO NOT HEED the voice of a stranger . SO TOO it be TODAY .
Not intellect alone but hearing the Voice of God in our spirits from the Comforter = the Spirit of Truth.

1 John 2:20
But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things.
I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

No lie is of the Truth:
No RCC lies
No Watchtower lies
No Mormon lies
No Unity lies that embrace sin as being accepted
and anything that is contrary to Sound Scripture Doctrine

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Had JESUS spoke this out in 'vain' He would of committed sin.

And even such a small infraction as that would of VOIDED His ability to go to the Cross as the sinless spotless Lamb.
I was looking at the verse from the point of Thomas speaking out to the Lord, that Thomas did not speak out in vain. Like people often exclaim today. OMG! , Holy ****, Jesus Christ!, etc... Thomas actually referred to Christ as my Lord and my God.

Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was looking at the verse from the point of Thomas speaking out to the Lord, that Thomas did not speak out in vain. Like people often exclaim today. OMG! , Holy ****, etc... Thomas actually referred to Christ as my Lord and my God.
Thank you Scott for the clarification.

i was looking at the point from which where the LORD did not correct Thomas by calling JESUS God.

Is there any scripture by which the Lord Jesus Christ and/or the Apostles corrected Thomas on this?

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you Scott for the clarification.

i was looking at the point from which where the LORD did not correct Thomas by calling JESUS God.

Is there any scripture by which the Lord Jesus Christ and/or the Apostles corrected Thomas on this?
Nope, and when people fell down and worshipped Christ, Christ did not correct them.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope, and when people fell down and worshipped Christ, Christ did not correct them.
It is one thing for those who witnessed Christ's miracles to fall down and prostrate themselves before Him on earth.

For that would not be sin since Christ's performance of those miracles would of qualified Him, at the very least, of being a Prophet sent from God.

But what about HEAVEN Scott???

Now when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each having a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. 9And they sang a new song, saying:

“You are worthy to take the scroll,
And to open its seals;
For You were slain,
And have redeemed us to God by Your blood
Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,
10And have made us kings and priests to our God;
And we shall reign on the earth.”

11Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne, the living creatures, and the elders; and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands, 12saying with a loud voice:

“Worthy is the Lamb who was slain
To receive power and riches and wisdom,
And strength and honor and glory and blessing!”

13And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying:

“Blessing and honor and glory and power
Be to Him who sits on the throne,
And to the Lamb, forever and ever!”

14Then the four living creatures said, “Amen!” And the twenty-four elders fell down and worshiped Him who lives forever and ever.

WORSHIP of the LAMB in HEAVEN is a SLAM DUNK OFFICIATION of being equal with the FATHER

Reactions: Scott Downey

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is one thing for those who witnessed Christ's miracles to fall down and prostrate themselves before Him on earth.

For that would not be sin since Christ's performance of those miracles would of qualified Him, at the very least, of being a Prophet sent from God.

But what about HEAVEN Scott???

Now when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each having a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. 9And they sang a new song, saying:

“You are worthy to take the scroll,
And to open its seals;
For You were slain,
And have redeemed us to God by Your blood
Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,
10And have made us kings and priests to our God;
And we shall reign on the earth.”

11Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne, the living creatures, and the elders; and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands, 12saying with a loud voice:

“Worthy is the Lamb who was slain
To receive power and riches and wisdom,
And strength and honor and glory and blessing!”

13And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying:

“Blessing and honor and glory and power
Be to Him who sits on the throne,
And to the Lamb, forever and ever!”

14Then the four living creatures said, “Amen!” And the twenty-four elders fell down and worshiped Him who lives forever and ever.

WORSHIP of the LAMB in HEAVEN is a SLAM DUNK OFFICIATION of being equal with the FATHER
We also know the LAMB preexisted the world, mentioned in John 17, so then from eternity past He is.
5 And now, O Father, glorify Me together [b]with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.

and here

Revelation 13:8
All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

People will either worship the beast and his image, the devil, or they will worship God and the LAMB

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We also know the LAMB preexisted the world, mentioned in John 17, so then from eternity past He is.
5 And now, O Father, glorify Me together [b]with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.

and here

Revelation 13:8
All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

People will either worship the beast and his image, the devil, or they will worship God and the LAMB
Amen Scott.
Many christians are unaware of = "the glory which I had with You(FATHER) before the world was."